Katherine's Cost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katarina" came violently as he finished his promise. The fingers inside her no longer seemed like invaders to resist. Hands and mouths and teeth on her breasts and neck and ample thighs were no longer a humiliation to block out. In an instant, they all became a cocktail of ecstasy she couldn't down fast enough. She had fantasized about group encounters since she was a teenager and now, in this surreal place, there were hands everywhere. Katherine cried out again and again, "Yes. Get a good feel, you bastards! Yes! Did I disappoint you? Fuuuuck. Should I have...yessssssss....should he have brought some coed instead?" Andrew watched in astonishment as she writhed and moaned under the command of the crowd.

Thump. Thump. Thump. The noise echoed in the chamber and seemed to stop this crowd of titans in their tracks. The Senator stood and bellowed, "Perhaps it's time to continue the presentation." The members filed back to their seats. Andrew was in awe. His stepfather was a United States Senator and held all the power that office bestowed, but he was hardly the highest-ranking official in the room. Masked blocked their faces, but the young man knew for certain that at least one Supreme Court Justice and two members of the cabinet were in attendance- he'd seen that much as he'd rummaged through the Senator's home office desk calendar. Yet not so such as one man balked at this suggestion. He wasn't the most powerful man amongst them, but he was unquestionably the most powerful man in the room.

Katherine's breasts heaved wildly as she clung to the wooden pegs for support now instead of their previous purpose of willful restraint. A river of lust flowed between her thighs and she no longer gave any thought to the modesty of trying to hide it.

Sensing her arousal and the chance to break the all-time record, Andrew broke the script he and Katherine had arranged.

"What are you?" Andrew asked.

"A woman?" she answered, obviously confused.

"No," he asked again, "what are you?"

She had no idea what he was getting at, so she answered in the most lude, over-the-top way she could imagine- a way that would drive the overgrown children around her wild. "I'm hungry," she spat in a confession that was nowhere close to false. "I'm hungry for your cock. If that's the only way to show these real men what I can do, then I'll take what I can get."

Andrew's face burned with rage at the slight. He'd done his best to protect her from the Senator's trap, and now she humiliated him in front of the society. He bypassed the chain harness and lifted her to eye level by the scruff of the neck, which caused Katherine to howl out with pain.

"How fucking dare you..." he growled into her ear so that only she could hear, his breath was hot with an obvious rage, "I did everything I co-," he stopped for a moment as her teeth bit down on the lobe of his left ear.

"Keeping bitching you petulant child," she hissed, "call me every name you can think off. Make it seem real. Nothing I'm saying is. You're smart enough to know that if you stop and think for a second."

Andrew had to bite his own lip to hold back the swell of pride and relief. Katherine was femininity personified and, for a moment, he'd thought she'd dismissed him out of hand. He set his jaw and resumed his role. "On your knees, bitch," he barked in a voice with conviction that made even the Senator take notice. Katherine's eyes sparkled with excitement as she lowered her naked body down to the floor and waited for further instructions from the boy who had never looked or sounded more like a man.

"Show the members of society who actually matter what the peasant lips of a bitch who clearly doesn't can do," he ordered. Katherine had always hated that word, but not now. He'd called her a bitch in character, but, if she were honest, in that moment she'd have been whatever kind of bitch the younger man wanted. For the moment he was welcome to do anything he could imagine to her body and her mind and all she'd do was beg for more.

Katherine could oblige fast enough for either of them. Wild with lust, she freed and engulfed his cock with her painted, "peasant lips." They were positioned perpendicular to the audience so that they could watch her work. Her tongue danced across the head with expert precision causing Andrew to close his eyes and tilt his head toward the ceiling. He groaned when she bobbed back down the shaft taking as much of his sizeable length into her throat as she could manage. The groan brought on her first mini-orgasm of the night. She couldn't believe it; she'd actually cum without stimulation, just from giving head. A woman may be at her most powerful when she is on her knees, particularly with the anatomy and skills Katherine possessed, she believed, but she'd never actually found release. Her throat constricted around him as she climaxed and they both moaned at the sensation.

Andrew wrapped the chain around his fist again. He used the tension it created to tilt her eyes up to meet his. The lust in her blues was intoxicating. Flickering light from the torches danced across them creating the illusion that untold shades of sapphire were swirling. Katherine smiled with her eyes as she continued work. In that absurd moment, the two of them performing for a gathering of men whom they both despised, Andrew realized he was in love with her. The realization broke his concentration causing him to wobble on the edge of his own climax. If she kept up her mastery another second he knew he would. Violently he jerked her to head away from his cock and pulled her to her feet.

A pledge knew the single and produced a leather-covered sawhorse which he set in the middle of the platform. Andrew bent his offering at the waist until her breasts and face were fashed against the deep brown of the leather cushion. Two thick leather straps were threaded through the harness to hold her firm upper body to the device. Cold metal pressed into her flesh at the pressure causing Katherine to strain at the straps to relieve the biting pressure. There was no give, though, so she gave up the effort. Andrew pulled the chain leash until she was forced to raise her cheek off the cushion and to look straight ahead into the audience. Katherine again resisted by trying to look away, but by wrapping the leash around the wooden peg on the floor in front of her, he had secured her head in place. She slammed her eyes closed to avoid seeing the faces of her tormenters. Though, she admitted to herself, the pool between her legs and the streams running down her thighs made torment a less than convincing claim.

While Andrew had worked to secure the harness to the device and position her head, the pledge who had brought out the sawhorse and used two clips of leather cuffs with gold clasps to secure her wrists to the links of the harness chain on the outside of each thigh, and two more to bind her each ankle to the back legs via small eye rings. Ever the actress, she strained wildly against her binding to no avail. She was completely immobilized. The crowd roared with approval at her plight.

Andrew nodded to the boy who then exited the platform. He ran his fingers along the smoothness of her bare back as he made his way behind his offering. When he reached her magnificent ass he paused briefly to admire her beauty before retrieving a red lather crop from a pocket on the side of the back left leg of the sawhorse. "You will count aloud," he commanded. Katherine's entire body went rigid. Count what? she panicked internally. Andrew couldn't bring himself to tell her about this part of the ritual after a comment she'd made during their shopping excursion about how much she hated to be spanked. There was no point in having her worry about it in advance. He hated himself for it, but still maintained it had been the right decision.

He turned the attention toward the men seated below. "Shall we see if she take can handle some pain?" He improvised that portion to build the effect, and to give some mild warning to Katherine that what she feared was in fact on its way. Andrew caught the eye of the Senator who nodded with a soft smile. Apparently, he approved of the break from the script. The other members clearly did as well as they whistled and clapped their approval.

Andrew ran his finger once over her slit before he levied the first strike of the crop. Katherine's plump ass rippled at the blow. "One." Again he traced his finger down her shining sex and again he brought down the crop. "Two." He repeated the process eight more times. Each time she did as instructed. Before the next assault he ran his finger down; this time he broke the routine by sliding the finger inside of her. Katherine clutched his digit in place. A brief calculation of sightlines confirmed that no one else in the room could see what he was doing, so he chose to leave it in place for the next ten blows. Each strike caused her to constrict around him a little more. The screams began to change to moans. The numbers were called out with an increasing amount of gravel in her voice.

Just before the twenty-first blow, he withdrew his finger, only to return it along with a second just as the blow landed. Katherine howled. Far later she would look back lustily at Andrew's clever decision to make the spanking erotic and particularly at the brilliance of the denial and euphoria of that twenty-first assault- but she wasn't thinking anything when it happened. She was cumming violently. She cursed him and moaned and flailed wildly at her bindings. Andrew reigned down blow after blow in quick succession now.

"Twenty-two."

Ugh

"Twenty-three."

Fuuuck

"Twenty-four."

On it went for sixteen more blows. Orgasmic waves ebbed and flowed as she squealed out each number in a pitch that grew higher with each until the ordeal was over.

Andrew dropped the paddle and buried himself to the hilt inside her. Katherine's eyes shot wide at the intrusion. Something inside her snapped as he grabbed the chains on each thigh and began pounding into her with reckless abandon. A wicked grin spread across her face through which she grunted at the pleasure that came with each animalistic thrust.

"Is this what you came for?" she called out.

Unff.

"You bastards want this?"

Unff.

"Like this?

Unff.

"You gonna tie me down and fuck me for twenty-four hours?"

Unff.

"You better. You fucking better."

Unff.

"Cause that's the.."

Unff.

"Way..."

Unff.

"You can..."

Unff.

"Hope to handle meee."

Her pitch rose to new heights as Andrew flooded her with pump after pump of his cum. The sensation summoned her final orgasm of the night. It felt as though, she thought, it might be her last orgasm- period. Katherine had never experienced anything close to the explosions happening throughout her body. Sex with her husband, and before him, had produced a fair share of toe-curling climaxes, but nothing close to this. This time she felt as though her toes, and her tongue, and every other surface on her body were entering their own, individual Valhalla.

Katherine's leash was untied from the stake before two pledges lifted the sawhorse and carried it, with her still aboard, back to the waiting area from earlier in the night. Andrew gathered himself and started after her on wobbly legs, but was quickly surrounded by the throng of members. Each shook his hand and praised his performance. It was the most surreal moment of the entire evening. He stood, his manhood still semi-erect, glistening in the dim light, and on display for all the world while these titans of industry back slapped him and praised his sexual performance.

His "father" was the final hand to shake, and the group, sensing the moment, seemed to part for him to walk toward his "son." He feigned fealty and told the man he hoped he'd made him proud. The Senator nodded and led him from the room while other members of his class prepared for the auction to begin.

Katherine sat, untied now, in a small leather chair, her collar still on, with a robe covering her naked body when the Senator led Andrew into the room.

"My boy looks to have worn you out, Kat," the man said with a self-satisfied smile. He poured two glasses of whiskey from the bar inside the globe in the near corner and handed one to Andrew. What the boy really needed was water, but he humored his father and took the glass. The Senator walked toward her as though the second glass was for her, but instead he took a sip before clutching Katherine's chin. He twisted it slightly from side to side as he inspected her. Then, without asking or speaking at all, he moved his hand to the robe and casually flipped each side open to expose her naked body. She didn't move to cover herself; there wasn't much point in modesty after the performance, she figured. "Get yourself together and fix that goddamned makeup. You look like an old maid without it." Katherine flinched inside at the dig but showed no outward reaction. The Senator turned back toward her as he reached the doorframe and growled, "Twice the amount. You'll go for twice the amount or you may as well not have come at all." He turned and left without another word.

12