Katherine's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this is good," she sighed, savoring the flavor. "What made you pick this for our dinner, Kat?"

"Well," she replied quietly, "I was feeling kind of alone and homesick, and I just wanted something that would remind me of America and my family."

"Duck confit reminds you of your family?"

"I'm rich, remember?" Kat smiled, taking a succulent bite. "Alright, you got me. I just wanted to impress you," she confessed, taking a swig of her cocktail.

"Well, mission accomplished," returned Lyonesse, wiping her lips just long enough to kiss the celebrity's cheek. "Thank you for all of this. It's the best date I've ever had. When I was younger, I had a lot of...experiences. Especially one girl. She was abusive emotionally, and she wasn't big on upkeep. It's taken me all this time to deal with the damage from that. I used to think I'd never find a genuine person,someone generally empathetic. Once or twice...well...I didn't think I even deserved that. But now," she said, looking Kat deep in her eyes intensely, "Kat, you've changed everything in my life."

"You can't imagine how beautiful you sound to me right now," Kat answered with a slur, the first signs of tipsiness blooming across her face. "I feel the same way you do. I've had a lot of opportunities in my life, but none of them have ever brought me more happiness than sitting here and playing video games with you. I'm...Lyonesse...in all honesty...I don't know that I want to leave. It's barely been more than a few days, I know, but I am definitely beginning to feel at home."

Lyonesse was surprised to find a soft, little smile on her face. Kat had a career in America that had caught fire. The celebrity belonged on the streets of Hollywood, dazzling fans with her fifty thousand watt smile. Lyonesse knew that she should be saying something unselfish, talking her lover into returning to the spotlight, but her lips remained silent, simply craving the knowledge that Kat wanted to stay with her.

Mine! she thought suddenly, hugging Kat tightly, with the fierce possessiveness of a mother. Kat said nothing, but the look of her eyes gave Lyonesse to understand the feeling was mutual.

Midway through the meal, Kat slipped away, ostensibly to go to the bathroom. Once she was out of sight, she called Ravi, asking a series of questions in succession. By the end of them, the boy was smiling, and he pointed Kat to the kitchen.

"Everything you'll need is in the supply cabinets. "I'm sure she'll enjoy it, miss."

"Thanks, Ravi. I'm sure she will."

Kat moved to the right hand corner of the busy kitchen, dodging a number of starstruck staff members, and fished a handful of candles out of a small cupboard. Taking two candleholders and a box of matches, she went into the main restaurant and directly to her table. Ravi had dimmed the area considerably, so Kat began creating pools of light. In moments the table had a very cozy glow, and Kat marveled at the glow of the twinkling firelight in Lyonesse's eyes. Three minutes later, Ravi approached with a chilled bottle of wine, and two glasses on a silver tray. Setting everything on the table, he filled each woman's glass. Once he had gone, Kat took her seat beside Lyonesse, mesmerized by the reflected candlelight.

"Not quite what you were expecting, huh?" she remarked softly, dabbing her lips with a cloth napkin."

"No," Lyonesse admitted, quietly sighing, "You're full of surprises tonight. It's really romantic."

"Great. Then my master plan has succeeded," she joked. "I hope you've enjoyed the food," she added, a bit more seriously.

"Everything has been incredible," Lyonesse replied. "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were buttering me up for something."

"I kind of am," Kat chuckled, quickly sipping some of her wine.

Lyonesse gave a little laugh and nodded suggestively before taking another bite of her duck.

"Oh, really?" she asked, dying to take the opening, but she remembered her commitment to let Kat take the lead. "Well, consider me buttered. The bait is really good," she said as Kat followed her lead. "I think I taste oregano and...I can't make out the other spice. What else did they slip in this?"

"Saffron. I've been told it helps to balance the flavors. Ravi said that this turned out well but it doesn't hold a candle to his mother's cooking. No pun intended." Lyonesse rolled her eyes.

Soon, dinner was at an end, and the pair of women regained the car, eager to return home. Kat wasn't quite drunk, but she didn't want to risk anything, so she conceded when Lyonesse asked to drive. As the vehicle cut through the thick veil of an Australian night, the celebrity realized why she had imbibed so often: she lacked the courage to do what she desperately wanted to, and she was hoping she might find some at the bottom of her glass. She began to talk, to herself as much as Lyonesse, and the more the Aussie heard, the more she melted in her seat.

"...and what I realized was that I was all alone, with no one to share everything I've been building with," Kat was opining. "It suddenly occurred to me that it was time to find a good person to settle down with."

Lyonesse felt moved in ways words couldn't express. The fact that she was on a date Kat had put so much effort into was a clear indication that she was considering her. She was a normal woman, with a Discord server, and a desk job. Deep down, Lyonesse had to wonder what a famous, world traveling, millionaire was going to do with her. She knew the answer, though: it didn't matter. Kat wanted her, and that was enough.

"I sensed you were a good person when I read your letter," Kat continued, seemingly reading her thoughts with the skill of a telepath. "Really, I was sure there was something special about you the second I saw you at the Golden Leaf. It's true!" she answered Lyonesse's somewhat surprised look. "Even if you hadn't been at the hotel, I was planning to find you and ask you out."

Most people find it feels good to be told that they are special and Lyonesse was no exception. Especially since the person that was saying so was a very nice girl who looked amazing and happened to be a millionaire.

"Well for the record, I'm glad I agreed to do it."

"I am very happy to hear that," Kat replied, surprisingly lucidly, gently taking Lyonesse's hand in hers. The contact sent a current up the Aussie's spine and warmth flowing within her heart. The pair moved closer together until it felt like they were seeing each other for the first time. "You truly are beautiful," Kat said, almost whispering. With an air almost of awe, she slowly ran her fingers through Lyonesse's golden hair. Without a word, Kat drew her into a deep, passionate kiss that sent every one of the Aussie's senses on fire. She sensed the need in Kat's lips, smelled her intoxicating perfume, and felt her heart beating rapidly against her own. Everything ceased to exist beyond the spark of flame between them. Everything else in the world was plunged into darkness.

Somehow, despite her lusts and affections, Lyonesse got the pair of them safely back to The Sydney Hotel. Back in her room, the women fell on the bed they woke up in together, and they writhed against each other, passionately entwining their tongues in a sensual, slithering, dance. Lyonesse could feel Kat's skin positively radiating heat, while the celebrity's fingers tripped gently down her generous curves. But when Lyonesse began to ease the sleeve of Kat's dress down her shoulder, she quivered with one last, small, bit, of hesitation.

"What's the matter, Kat?" Lyonesse asked gently, attempting to lift herself off her lover.

"No. Don't go," Kat replied, holding her in place. "It's just...well...I saw you this morning and..." After a brief pause, she pulled up her dress and slowly, very slowly, lowered her boy shorts. There before Lyonesse's eyes lay quite a matted bush of soft, short, curly, hair. She petted it gently, stroking the patch of hair with a smile.

"I promise you there's no need to worry about that, Kat," Lyonesse reassured her. "A little hair won't keep me away from you. Now I did promise never to make you do anything, and I meant that, but the last time I went down on a hairy pussy I got a good bit of hair stuck in my throat. I'd prefer you shave your lady parts."

"I'd love to, Lyonesse. It's just that I don't really know how. You see, up to now, it's always been done for me whenever it needs to happen for something like Playboy. Plus I don't have anything to shave this thing with."

"Well, Kat, if you trust me, I can get it done for you. I have the tools and the know how."

"Of course I trust you, Lyonesse. More than anyone I've ever known."

"Alright then," Lyonesse replied, stroking her cheek. "Stay right there, and I'll be back in just a little bit."

So saying, the Aussie dashed off into the night, returning to her home through streets still peppered with traffic. It felt to her like Bilbo returning to the Shire. It had only been a couple of days, but it seemed like she'd been gone for ages. She saw the things she had left behind: her comfy bed, her trusty computer, the magazine that started her many adventures. They all looked dull, ordinary, and mundane, and yet they called to their mistress like a forgotten toy beacons the heart of a child. But she did not heed any of them. Instead, Lyonesse dived into the bathroom, taking up her spare razor and a can of her favorite, silken, shaving cream. Bidding farewell to her possessions, she charged back to Kat.

She arrived to find her lover naked, and moaning softly as she caressed her tits. Mastering her urges, Lyonesse found a large basin and filled it up with warm water. She added shaving cream to the basin to create a thick lather, and then ever so gently, she coated Kat's public mound. The celebrity moaned gently, feeling a slight tickling sensation as Lyonesse expertly glided the razor across her skin. The blond woman worked slowly, clipping the hair a little at a time, dipping her razor in the water to clean it every few moments. Kat struggled to hold perfectly still as she watched Lyonesse's slow, tender, work. The bush vanished much more quickly than Kat thought possible, and Lyonesse washed her lover's pussy and patted it dry with a clean towel.

"There you are, Kat," she said, sensually caressing the redhead's thigh. Bending down lower, she kissed Kat right on her clit. The celebrity let out a loud, carnal, moan and placed a hand on Lyonesse's head.

Taking that as a sign of permission, Lyonesse let herself go, shivering as desire seared through her bones like bolts of fire. Gripping Kat's thighs, reveling in the feel of the smooth, firm, flesh, she plunged her tongue into her moist slit, licking arduously as the tangy taste of warm pussy juice flooded her mouth. Lyonesse felt her nipples tingle and swell as Kat's moans and lascivious cries filled her ears. Encouraged, the Aussie moved her tongue up and down, moving faster and pushing deeper with enthusiasm of a zealot. Kat's walls, slick with juice, were undulating with her need. They gripped Lyonesse's tongue tightly, squeezing and jerking it like a cock. Kat herself was writhing against the sheets, kicking her feet and curling her toes.

"How on Earth have I been missing out on this for so long?" Kat cried breathily, pushing Lyonesse's head into her loins . "Oh, God yes, Kat! God yes! It feels so good! Please, Lyonesse! I'm begging you! Please don't stop! Deeper, Lyonesse, deeper! Push your tongue deep into my pussy. Fuck, I hope you like the taste of my slit slime! It's all for you! All that wetness is for you! You're the sexiest woman I've ever known! Yes! Fuck yes! Nurse my clit like that! Nibble it for me! Yes! Make it hurt a little! Oh fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!!" Kat screamed, wrapping her quivering legs tightly around Lyonesse's heavenly hair. Bucking wildly, the celebrity sprayed her juices deep into her Aussie lover's throat while waves of electric, orgastic, bliss raced across her nerves.

"Did you enjoy that, lover," Lyonesse asked seductively, kissing Kat tenderly.

"Fuck yes!" Kat gasped hornily, returning Lyonesse's affection. "No one's ever made me cum like that before."

"Oh, really?" Lyonesse asked, basking in the glow of the compliment. "I'm glad I could give you so much pleasure. Could you tell me what you've done before?" she asked, slipping off her dress and bra before sliding into bed beside her.

"Sure," Kat chuckled as Lyonesse stretched out and boldly slunk her hand into her underwear. "The last time I had sex," she cooed lewdly into her lover's ear. "I had my nipples bitten and twisted. I made him tease me with the pain."

"Like this?" Lyonesse asked coyly, rubbing herself energetically as she took Kat's nipple in her mouth.

Lyonesse sucked the bit of flesh for a second, drawing a soft moan, before pinching it gently with her teeth. She applied more pressure slowly, turning her mouth ever so slightly, until she was biting and twisting in earnest, causing Kat to wince and shudder.

"Yes, Mistress," Kat panted, eagerly slipping into one of her favorite sexual roles. "Just like that. He used clamps next, turning them tighter agonizingly slowly, making me jerk him as my eyes began to water."

"Show me, Katherine," Lyonesse answered sternly, feeling her pussy twitch against her fingers, inwardly thrilling that one of her most cherished fantasies had just fallen into her lap. She gradually twisted Kat's left nipple in her deft, pussy juice coated, fingers, while Kat's hand slipped beneath the Aussie's shorts. "Good girl, Katherine, dear. Caress my slit just like that. Excellent. Now slip your fingers inside. Yes! Churn them for your Mistress!" she cried, swatting Kat's asscheek and dragging her nails across the supple flesh. "What else did he do to you?"

"He spanked me, Mistress," Kat moaned in reply, fingering Lyonesse fervently and sucking her nipples. "With a short riding crop. He restrained my hands above me so that I was perfectly helpless as the crop stung my ass. He struck me over and over, tightening the clamps as he worked. I was moaning like a little slut a few minutes in. And then," she breathed heavily, pushing her fingers deeper into Lyonesse's warm cavern, "he put an alligator clamp on my clit! God, that hurt, but it made me so fucking wet, Mistress."

"Fuck..." Lyonesse gasped loudly, reveling in the sensation of Kat's lips tugging at her nipples. She had moaned aloud with a vibrator on her clit, thinking of Kat getting whipped several times before. "Show me how you moan like a slut while you suck those nipples. Yes, Katherine Grace! Please your Mistress with your tongue and fingers! Squeeze my ass now! Shit, this feels so fucking good! Oh, God! Keep going! Fuck my pussy harder! Can you feel me squeezing your fingers? Fuck! Stretch those walls, Katherine and...OH FUCK!!!!"

Lyonesse shook wildly as massive waves of lust coursed through her. Her breasts heaved into Kat's mouth. Her skin was flushed with heat and covered with a sheen of sweat, and the walls of her pussy undulated lewdly. She pulled Kat to her, shoving her tongue into the redhead's mouth and squeezing her ample asscheeks with intense ardor.

"Thank you, Kat. My goddess, that was the best. I'd like to try something if you wouldn't mind."

"Lyonesse, I'd try anything for you. And I mean anything."

"Even anal?" Lyonesse queried, getting up and retrieving a bottle of lube from her bag. While she was there, she pulled her favorite vibrator, a thick, nine inch, ribbed, purple, model."

"Yes," Kat replied slowly. "Even anal." And she eyed the dildo carefully.

"Ever had anything in there, Kat?" she asked, applying lube and running the tip of her toy around the rim of the redhead's asshole.

"Yes," she replied nervously, blushing a bit. "Fingers and a few cocks. It always interests me, but the guys are way too eager. They just ram things in there, not seeming to care how it feels for me."

"Well I care," Lyonesse assured her, giving Kat's asscheek a gentle kiss. "Tell me, do you like to be slutty sometimes?"

"Hell yes," Kat groaned softly, quivering under Lyonesse's kiss. "And you do, too if you're literally kissing my ass," she giggled. Now please stop teasing and push it in me. I want to feel you fill me up."

"You asked for it, girl," replied Lyonesse with a sly smile.

Kat inhaled sharply and grabbed a lock of Lyonesse's hair, savoring the silken texture as she rubbed it against her cheek. The celebrity let out a loud, depraved, groan as the Aussie's favorite sex toy was eased up her ass. Kat reveled in the silky, smooth, tresses against her face, humping back on the invader and feeling her pussy start to juice all over once again. As the wetness dribbled down her thighs, she focused on the intense pleasure her lover was giving her, and how incredible it felt to have the walls of her ass stretched open. Lyonesse pushed the vibrator in deeper and Kat cried out her approval.

"Fuck yes, Lyonesse," she moaned, slobbering all over her lover's massive tits. "Fuck that toy deep in my asshole. You can do it harder if you like. You're stretching me so well. Come on, Lyonesse! Smother me with those big tits. Shit, I can't believe how delicious your nipples are. You've got me soaking my fucking bed. Room service is gonna have to change the sheets and I don't care. Yes, you naughty minx, oh fuck yes, turn the thing on! God, I can feel the vibrations moving through me. Oh, hell yes! Shove it in me, Lyonesse. Please! Faster! Fuck your little slut girlfriend and make her cum. Please don't stop! Yes! Keep going, Lyonesse! I'm getting close!" Kat shouted out lustily.

"Shhh," Lyonesse whispered urgently, struggling to stifle her moans as Kat tongue polished her tits. She had just remembered they were in a hotel with dozens of people well within earshot. "Someone will hear us."

"I don't care," Kat exclaimed when her mouth was free, saliva running down her chin. "It feels too good to stop or be quiet. What are you looking for? Oh fuck! I thought you wanted me to be quiet!"

Lyonesse had taken Kat's clit into her fingers, squeezing and twisting it as she continued fucking Kat's ass. The vibrator was a purple blur that was swallowed by her hole and Kat writhed uncontrollably beneath the onslaught of pleasure. Within minutes, she was shouting on Lyonesse's tits as her pussy contracted wildly, hosing the bedsheet in slit juices. For a moment, there was nothing but heavy breathing and the loud whir of the vibrator as it slipped out of Kat's ass. In time, the celebrity's voice cut through the silence.

"That felt incredible, Lyonesse. No one's ever made anal feel as good as that before. I want to thank you. I want to make you cum one more time. I'm going to lie down, and I want you to straddle my face. I've never eaten out a woman before, but I'm gonna try and do what you did to me."

"You're my dream come true," Lyonesse cried happily, deeply kissing Kat before she straddled her face.

Kat answered unintelligibly and dived at Dapne's slit, starting with a series of quick, circular licks. Soon, she was flicking her lover's clit with the tip of her tongue and nursing it, just as Lyonesse had done to her. Lyonesse started shivering right away, and it was a wonder that her perverted moans didn't draw everyone else in the hotel at once. Even if they had, the blond would not have halted for a moment. The sensations surging through her clit felt too good.

The heady aroma of Lyonesse's cunt danced up Kat's nostrils like a drug. That savory, flavorful, cunt was driving her crazy, and she drove her tongue in deep, twisting it wildly, spit polishing her lover's drenched pussy walls. Kat licked her right middle finger and placed it at the entrance to Lyonesse's ass. When she heard no word of protest, she slipped it inside and started fingerfucking. Her nipples stiffened as she felt Lyonesse buck and squirm on her face, thrilling as warm pussy juice ran down her cheeks. Lyonesse's moans rang throughout the room, giving way every now and then to her voice.