Katherine's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, you're cunt-hungry! Stretch those walls for me, Kat! Goddess, I love riding that sexy face of yours! You're so fucking hot! I've dreamt of this for years! Oh, Goddess, I love you! I love you with all my heart! I hope you never leave! Keep eating that cunt! Oh yes! Suck that clit! Grind it with your teeth! Slam that finger deep in my ass! Oh fuck, Kat I'm so damn close. I can't believe you've never done this before! Keep going, Kat. Just a little bit more! I think I'm gonna...OH FUCK!!!"

Kat's mouth was full of Lyonesse's steaming pussy juice within seconds, and her face was glazed thickly, so that it resembled nothing more than a donut. She felt like she'd swallowed at least a gallon of water, but she smiled when Lyonesse let out a little satisfied sigh.

The women laid beside each other, tenderly kissing as Lyonesse rode the aftershocks of her incredible cum. They made out for five solid minutes, wrapped in each other's arms, filled with more tender affection than either had ever felt. Cradling Lyonesse's head, Kat kissed her beloved woman deeply, sucking her tongue past her soft, supple, lips. The pair of them were in the throes of heaven, a fog of bliss they both hoped would never lift. She stroked her beautiful blond lover's silken hair, as Daphe returned the kiss with a great deal of ardor, letting her hand slide down the supple curve of Kat's back.

"I love you, Lyonesse," Kat breathed, petting the blonde tenderly.

"I love you, too, Kat," Lyonesse replied, drawing the woman close.

Soon, exhaustion crept over then, and they gave into sleep, each woman warming the other with the heat of her body. Unbeknownst to them, two very horny guards stood guard outside the door, ready to keep any of the hotel staff from sneaking in on the pair as Kat had.

By the time the first shafts of daylight poured through the hotel's windows, Kat had been awake for more than an hour. She had made six calls to hotel staff and local shops, struggling to find exactly what she was looking for, and when she had, it had taken another hour for the store to make and quietly deliver what she had asked for. It had arrived only ten minutes ago, just as Kat came out of the shower. With her hair neatly brushed, and her lavender-scented body tucked in a robe, she waited for Kat to open her eyes.

"Kat?" Lyonesse called, yawning loudly, like a lion. She reached out for her lover and was distressed to find nothing.

"Right here," Kat replied, coming into her field of view. "I've been waiting for you to wake up all morning."

"Oh, really?" Lyonesse asked, slowly pulling herself upright. "Why's that? Do you want to play some more?"

"I certainly do," Kat admitted, "but that's not why I've been waiting. I've got a question for you, and it's kind of important. In fact, if I'm honest, it's the most important question I've ever asked."

That got Lyonesse's attention at once, and she looked at Kat with sober eyes that surged with affection. She wasn't certain Kat was going to ask the question she was thinking of, but she couldn't think of any other alternative. Excitement raced through the highways of her veins as she addressed her lover, struggling to maintain her calm in case she was wrong.

"What is it, Kat? If it was really that important, why didn't you just wake me up?"

"Because you look so incredibly adorable when you're asleep. You've never seen yourself sleeping, but trust me, you look so cute. I just couldn't disturb you. Not even for this. What I wanted to say, though, is that I love you, Lyonesse. I love you, and I want us to stay together from now on. Like I said, I don't plan to go back home, but...well...I don't just want to be your girlfriend. You've done too much to change my life.

What I want is to be yours forever," she said, getting down on one knee, thanking God that the room's floor was carpeted, and pulling a small box from her pocket. Inside was a two carat diamond, expertly cut, that shone in the light like the evening star. It was set in a ring of fourteen carat white gold. "What I've been waiting to ask you, Lyonesse, my love, is if you will do a sweet, American, girl the honor of becoming her wife. Lyonesse, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Kat. I will!" Lyonesse gushed, pulling the celebrity into a deep kiss.

Her heart soared into the clouds above, and her eyes filled up with many waters. Kat rose to her feet, her big, wet, eyes full of the purest joy, and she slipped the ring on Lyonesse's slender finger.

"Thank you, Lyonesse. Thank you for saying yes," And they hugged quietly, relishing the possibility of their love.

"Thank you for staying, Kat. Thank you for staying here for me, even though you had to piss off an organization to do it. I can't believe how much a few pictures in a magazine have changed my life forever."

"Nor can I," Kat agreed. "I never knew when I was perusing through all those letters that I would end up getting married to the most wonderful woman in the world."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Lyonesse quipped joyously. "Especially into my panties and home. Come live with me, Kat. It's small, but cozy. I have a feeling you're going to love it."

"I would like nothing better, Lyonesse. Come on. Let's check out together."

Lyonesse agreed, and the women gathered their things together. Everything, that is, but the zookeeper suits. Those were folded neatly into two stacks of clothing and put in a white plastic bag. It would eventually be left with the hotel staff, who would carry it back to Sarah with Kat's thanks, and a present of cash. The rest of their belongings went downstairs on a brass cart. There, the receptionist from two nights ago checked them out and wished them well, watching the bellhops load up Kat's SUV.

Hand in hand, the women approached the SUV with their minds full of their future together. Neither of them knew what that future would hold. Well, that wasn't quite true. Both of them could foresee a media circus of epic proportions. After all, a major American actress had just seen fit to marry the woman she'd met on a date arranged by Playboy. But beyond the media circus, none of them could tell what their future would hold. As they entered the SUV, however, each pledged to herself that they would meet it together. There, beneath the dazzling Australian sun, far from the shores of Katherine's home, a bond had been forged that would never come to breaking.