All Comments on 'Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 02'

by redkathleen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
route137route137over 13 years ago
Very hot

This is a really good chapter - very well written, excellebt use of dialogue to build up the heat.

I love the realism that you give your stories with the italics at the beginning.

I can't wait for Chap 3.

mavir9mavir9over 13 years ago
Great Story

I had a friend who spent time in Ibiza over a summer and had stories similar to yours. Yours is a very believable story when I compare it with my friend's exploits at the island. Don't change your English vocabulary to the American one. I appreciate the difference in the words between our two countries. I shall be looking forward to reading your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
with the

background of why you write here it's not enjoable at all. you don't have one good friend in your life otherwise you would not do that.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Looks like wanker Steve read the story!

And left the anonymous comment above. He didn't enjoy it, but I surely did! Can't wait to see what you're up to next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

To the writer, let it go, let him go, both emotionally and physically. These stories don't help in the long run.

crunchie48crunchie48over 13 years ago
bring on part 3

There are some really small minded people in this world. I like your easy readable style. Am enjoying the stories. Keep it up.

Tom

swjayswjayover 13 years ago

Loved your chapter two. It was more erotic and sensual so keep writing.

Mag58Mag58over 13 years ago
Wow - intrmate and very sexy story

incredibly well written for a 'first timer' - very sexy/horny story and well paced. Just ignore the anonymous bigots - just imagine them in their unwashed underwear playing with themselves before Mummy makes their breakfast.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
I enjoyed this very much

and I like the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Did you ask anonymous to be your "shrink"?

You heal however you'd like. Go get what you want. You have a very healthy and normal sexual appetite. You like it dirty, but you also like it tender and loving. You simply want someone that can love you and lust for you. Those that can't both love and fuck a girl are the immature ones that can't "let go" and "get over" their childish inhibitions and preconceived notions of what their wife or girlfriend is supposed to be like. They can't handle a hot wife. Keep up the great stories and I hope your great sex continues with people that treat you well and give you what you need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so sad

you feel you need to take revenge on your husband by telling the world all your lil fuck stories ...typical woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous