All Comments on 'Kathoey'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

A well written story of love, tenderness and acceptance with a bit of information on gender reassignment added. Glad that Melanie had not just the support of Mark, but also his family as well as her family. Sounds like it would be tough to have to go through it on your own.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story but much too long

Moxie86Moxie867 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. As you mentioned in the beginning, you stayed away from being overly detailed or technical in your description of the gender correction process and I think you hit the mark perfectly. There was enough in your story to hint at the possible emotional, psychological and physical dangers which are very real, but you managed to keep this a love story full of romance and acceptance. Good balance. Loved it.

RMike35RMike352 months ago
Not to.

Turn this into a political subject,but referring to the authors opening words about kathoey's,and ladyboys is somewhat accurate in society nowadays,maybe not in Western culture like here in the US but in other countries like Thailand and Brazil where its considered okay and normal.

Granted most may term themselves as pre-op,or post-op,but unsure what the percentage is for non-op kathoey's or ladyboys,but seeing as how Women here in the US have turned into man-hating feminist bitches hell bent on wiping the entire race of Men off the planet but like Dr.Malcolm from Jurassic Park once said Life Finds A Way and to combat the out-of-whack gender imbalance a new 3rd Gender has been established.

Namely kathoey's and ladyboys and t-girls to bring things back to normal,but with Men especially Western Men turn their backs on what I call them now Feminazi's that think the world revolves around them.So naturally more and more Men are now seeing ladyboys and kathoey's as suitable replacements for love and companionship.My point is will we see a shift in dynamics with now 3 sexes.

As for the story of Mark,Melanie,and Christine and Amy somewhat if they end up with children,also I wish with this being a fantasy that Melanie could have ground-breaking surgery where she could get pregnant with Marks Kids and live happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...