Kathoey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said, smiling at her as he flagged down the next taxi.

He followed her into his apartment, Amy and Ben sitting side by side on the couch in the living room. Amy introduced Mark to Ben, leaving the trio to chat while she quickly packed a bag. Smiling to herself, she picked up some of her lingerie, going with a lacey black bra and thin panties. She wasn't sure if they'd have sex, but she did want to look sexy for him.

Mark was still chatting with her roommate and her boyfriend when she returned. Taking her small bag from her, he wished Amy and Ben a good evening before leading her downstairs to where the taxi was waiting. He did live a fair distance from her, but the apartment building was modern compared to hers. Escorting her upstairs, he lived near the top. His apartment was bright and beautiful, admitting he'd asked for help from his sister and mother in regards to decorating, not wanting to live in a bachelor pad.

Offering her a drink, he didn't keep wine but he did have spirits. She took the offer of a vodka and orange, while he poured himself a bourbon on the rocks. Asking if it was okay to get changed, he assured her that he'd be doing the same thing. She took the spare room, stripping naked and slipping on her lingerie, covering that with a pair of very small shorts, showing off her legs, while going with a tank top.

Walking back into the living room, he'd changed into a t-shirt and shorts, but his eyes lit up when he noticed what she was wearing. She smiled and posed for him. "What do you think?"

He replied with a finger gesture, comfortably straddling his lap and not hesitating in kissing him again. She felt his hardness underneath her, his hands running up and down her back before they moved down to her arse, underneath her shorts so he felt her smooth skin for the first time.

"You have a surprise for me," he whispered, breaking the kiss, their noses almost touching.

"I want to look sexy for my man."

"Melanie, do you want to be intimate tonight?"

"I know this is only our first date, but we've known each other two years..."

"As long as neither of us feels we're rushing."

"You, Mark?"

"I've waited two years for tonight."

Her tank top ended up on the floor behind her, loving the look in his eyes as he took in her lacey black bra. She had a small chest but her small mounds were sensitive, and her nipples sent waves of pleasure whenever they were played with. Helping off her shorts, she was tenting in her panties, his face lighting up as he got a good idea of what rested underneath the thin fabric.

"Are you excited, Melanie?" he teased.

"I feel how hard you are underneath me, Mark," she retorted, giggling to herself.

"Are you kidding me? I've spent at least half the day nursing an erection because of you."

She kissed him again, shivering at his touch as it was so light and almost unexpected. Most other men had simply man handled her. He was treating her so delicately, it turned her on even more. She reached down and wanted his shirt off at the same time, her fingers running through his chest hair, unable to stop smiling as he was just masculine personified. Running her fingers up and through his hair, she pressed down into his cock, her girlcock pressing into him, earning a chuckle.

"Okay, I've never felt that before," he whispered. For a moment, she was nervous because this was the moment most men probably freaked out. Instead, he grabbed her firmly by the arse and pulled her tighter into him. "I love feeling how turned you are on as well, sweetie," he added before they resumed kissing.

Helping off her bra, she leaned back as his eyes drank in her nude form, except for her panties. Leaning forward, he kissed down from her collarbone to her left breast, holding the back of his head as his mouth found a hard, sensitive nipple. She whimpered as he latched on, feeling her girlcock throbbing, as he spent minutes just pleasuring one nipple before he kissed across and did the same to the other.

"Baby," she cooed, "Oh my god, you're driving me nuts."

"How do you think I feel, sweetie? Trust me, I'm holding back here."

"You are?" she teased. He looked up and gulped as she knew he wanted to take her into his bedroom and give her everything. But he was taking it slow.

She stood up off his lap and gestured. Hooking his fingers into her panties, he helped slowly lower them down, her five inch girlcock popping free. He smiled upon seeing it, standing up and lowering his shorts. He wasn't wearing underwear, feeling her mouth salivate as her new boyfriend was hung. No idea how long but it was certainly thick, already knowing it was going to take a lot of lube and preparation to get it inside her.

Sitting back down, he patted his lap as she giggled, leaping onto his lap. Rubbing her rosebud along his cock, she gasped when feeling his fingers carefully grasp her girlcock in return. "Is this okay?" he whispered. She chewed her bottom lip and nodded. "I'd love to make you cum for making me feel so good, Melanie. But would you like to now or later?"

"Now," she whimpered, "Then I'm going to make you cum too."

"Oh, and how will you do that?" The look she returned made him grin. "Oh, I'm getting a special treat at the end of our first date?"

"I want to make love. I've wanted you for so long, Mark. I don't want to wait any longer."

He easily lifted her up and carried her through to his bedroom. It had been lovingly decorated, modern but with a warmth she wouldn't expect. Lying her down on his bed, he grabbed lube from his nightstand as joined her on the bed. "I don't want a blowjob," she whispered, "And I don't do what they call topping. I'm a girl, Mark."

"Okay. I wasn't sure what you'd like, sweetie."

"I don't mind you touching me and helping me cum though. I want to blow you though." She then paused and asked very quietly, "Will you lick me when getting me ready?"

"You mean this cute little thing back here?" he asked, running his fingers along her crack, making her gasp when he tickled her rosebud. She nodded early, no shame in what she desired. "I've done it before, sweetie. It's absolutely fine with me."

Sitting on his knees, she moved so she could take his cock in her mouth. He was thick, wondering if she'd be able to take his whole length. It had been quite a while since she'd blown anyone. She loved the feeling of his fingers running through her long hair as she just licked up and down his cock at first, gazing up into his blue eyes. He looked back at her so lovingly, it was the first time in far too long that she didn't feel cheap or dirty with a man.

He groaned when feeling her lips wrap around his cock. Using her tongue, aware of where he'd likely be most sensitive, she slowly took as much of his cock as she comfortably could. His had did tighten on her hair but he barely moved otherwise, letting her keep complete control of the blowjob.

"Fuck," he grunted, "Fuck, Melanie... You're so fucking hot right now. Your body is a masterpiece."

She smiled up at him, half of his thick cock inside her mouth. Bobbing up and down, she didn't break eye contact, his eyes lighting up with lust as she knew he was likely approaching boiling point. He practically growled at one stage, a sound that turned her on. Again, the sound of a man enjoying himself because of what she was doing. And she wanted to please her man as it made her feel wonderful at the same time.

"Melanie," he moaned softly, his eyes suggesting he wanted to cum but still looking at her tenderly. "I'm close, sweetie. So fucking close... In your mouth?"

She moaned and nodded as she wanted nothing more. She never thought of doing it for anyone else. She'd never love for someone like this before. She waited until there was that inevitable first spurt of hot cum that flooded her mouth. She was amazed that it wasn't completely unpleasant.

"Oh fuck yes," he growled, "Swallow it, sweetie, but only if you want to."

She loved the fact he didn't demand. He requested but left the decision to her. She looked up and gulped down his hot cum. He grinned before he groaned again as another hot spurt erupted. She made sure his cock was empty, caressing his balls, thinking that would help empty him entirely. She only removed her mouth when he asked her to stop, stating he was feeling a touch sensitive.

Kissing up his body, his hands moved down her back before he leaned down to kiss her. "Thank you, sweetie," he whispered, "Been a while since my last blowjob."

"I do it because I... I really wanted to because I like you so much, Mark. You're the first man who has treated me like..." She trailed off and lowered her head. When she felt his arms wrap around her, she wanted to confess how much she loved him already, but it was too soon. She didn't want to scare him off.

Finding herself lying back on the bed, his mouth returned to her breasts, and she knew the noises she was making turned him on even more. He kissed down her body towards her girlcock, then squealed as she found herself flipped over, giggling loudly as he easily got her into the position they both wanted. Looking back, his eyes were taking in her cute little bum for the first time.

"Fuck, your arse is perfect, Melanie. An absolutely work of art."

"I'll pose for you next time, if you want. I'd love to do naughty things for my man."

"I'd fill up my phone with how many I'd take, Melanie."

"Lick my pussy, baby," she whispered, "I know it's not..."

He shushed her by leaning forward over her, kissing her softly. "You're my girl, Melanie," he whispered back, "Or I hope you end up being my girl after this."

"I already am," she replied with a smile.

He kissed down her back, his fingers following his mouth, before she felt his tongue run along her crack. Hands on her cheeks, he spread them as his tongue teased her rosebud. She couldn't help moan as it had been far too long since someone had eaten her arse, or as she liked to call it until otherwise, her pussy. What made her smile was the complete lack of hesitation and the fact he seemed to be enjoying it.

Then his tongue worked its way inside her and she released such a whimper, he couldn't help chuckle to himself. "Going to touch your girlcock, sweetie?" he asked, kissing and gently nibbling at a firm cheek on offer.

"Not until your big cock is inside me."

"Okay. I can see how hard and horny you are, and you're dripping on the bed."

"I know, baby. But I can wait until then. Just keeping licking me."

He spread her cheeks wide again, knowing she'd pull the same pose for him later, making sure she winked at him, particularly if he'd been inside her before. His tongue worked her insides as she heard the cap of the lube bottle open. Feeling the cool liquid applied, his tongue was replaced by a finger, a soft moan escaping her.

"Mark, I need to confess something," she murmured when a second finger slid inside her.

"What is it, sweetie?"

"I have two toys at home. Dildo's. I bought both after judging how big I thought your cock would be. I named them Mark One and Mark Two."

"Which one is closer to my size?"

"Definitely Mark Two! He's a big boy. I love sliding it inside my pussy while I stroke my little girlcock. I cum so hard each time."

"How hard will you cum when I'm inside you?"

"Hold me after I do as I know I'm going to cry."

"I'll hold you all night, Melanie. I love cuddling someone I'm intimate with, particularly if that someone is my girlfriend." She looked back and smiled. "Oh, I'm definitely your boyfriend already, unless you disagree?"

"Definitely my boyfriend," she said, unable to stop smiling at him.

She knew when she was ready for him, delighted when he rolled her over onto her back. Placing a pillow under her lower back, she spread her legs wide as he settled between them. Kissing her softly, she felt his cock pressing at her arsehole, making sure it was gentle when the head of his cock ever so slowly started to spread her. Holding her breath as it slipped inside, they moaned in unison, sharing a look and smiling, another soft kiss, before he slid more of his thick cock inside her.

"Fuck, you're tight," he groaned, "So fucking tight, sweetie."

"And you're huge!" she exclaimed, giggling to herself, "Slowly, baby. Nice and slow. Let my pussy get used to you."

"Glad you treated me nicely earlier otherwise I'd cum so fast," he admitted.

Feeling his cock was eventually buried, he leaned back to apply more lube before he started to gently thrust into her. Closing her eyes, she loved it when he never stopped kissing her, his hands caressing her body, but when she felt him grasp her girlcock, she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Okay?" he asked. The fact he was always asking just made her fall in love a little more.

"Wonderful. Make me cum too, handsome."

His thrusts were slow to start but he eventually built a great rhythm that suited them both. Stroking her girlcock, he was timing it with his thrusts, but he eventually had to rest both hands to either side of her, so she took over stroking herself. He looked down and watched, meeting her eyes and smiling at her. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, "And your girlcock is incredibly cute."

"I'm going to cum soon," she warned, "Your cock is so good, Mark."

Thrusting a little faster set her off, moaning and whimpering. He knew it was arriving, leaning down to whisper into her ear, asking her to cum for him, cum for her boyfriend, cum for her lover, cum because his cock felt so good inside her tight, little pussy, cum so he could really go to town on her after she'd cum all over herself. She couldn't hold back any longer, crying out as she felt her girlcock erupt, and more cum landing on her than she'd felt in a long time.

"That's it, sweetie," he said softly, "That's it, cum with my cock inside you."

She couldn't stop the emotions that flooded her body. Realising what was happening, he stopped moving, leaving his cock buried, as he leaned down and kissed her as she wrapped her limbs around his broader body. Pleading for him to keep going, she groaned as he took that as a sign to thrust even more than before.

"Yes, like that, baby," she cried out, resting her head against his shoulder as she struggled to control all the feelings coursing through her body, "I need to feel you cum too."

"Soon, sweetie. So fucking turned on right now. You're so beautiful."

She leaned back and met his eyes. "Well, I'm in the bed of a very handsome man, who has a big cock buried inside my tight little arse right now."

"And what a spectacular little arse it is."

"Fuck me," she cried, moving her body to meet his thrusts, "Fuck me, baby. Claim me. Make me yours forever."

The growl he released made her girlcock throb with desire. She knew this was it. The rest of her life going forward. She would be with him. He was now fucking her hard and it felt nothing but fantastic. Euphoria spread her body, her head rolling back onto the pillow, spreading her legs wild while holding on tight. He upped the tempo more and that was enough.

She felt him just explode inside her, thrusting away with each spurt that filled her arse, hoping one that he'd be filling her pussy instead. He kept thrusting long after he'd likely stopped ejaculating, but he remained as hard as he'd been when he started, only slowing down when he simply didn't have the energy to keep going.

Pulling out of her, he laid down next to her on his back, immediately turning onto her side and cuddling into his side. "I want to ride you next," she whispered.

"Give me around fifteen minutes or so," he replied, chuckling to himself, "You've drained me twice in quick succession, sweetie."

"Because I like you so damned much and I was as horny as you nearly all day."

"Good to know for the future if you're turned on like I am."

She kissed his chest before moving slowly up to his mouth. "Baby, the only thing that will stop us making love constantly is that I do need a little preparation."

"True, but I've already realised it's a lot of fun getting you ready."

"You really liked licking me?"

"Of course because you seemed to love it so much."

Reaching down his body, his cock was still semi-hard. Slowly lubing him up and getting him nice and hard, she applied more lube to herself before straddling his body. Rubbing against his cock, she gently stroked them off at the same time. She couldn't remember a time she'd been so hard for so long. His hands rested against her hips, though moved up to feel up her small breasts at the same time.

Lifting herself up, she moaned as his cock slowly slid back inside her. It didn't take too long for her to bottom out, moving his hands back to her hips before she leaned forward, resting her hands on his chest. "Let me keep control, baby," she replied.

"You can do whatever you want right now, sweetie. You look absolutely spectacular right now."

Feeling his cock deep inside her every time she lowered herself down almost made her shudder with delight. And he figured out rather quickly her entire body was sensitive, his fingers lighting running up and down her arms, her back, and when he started to play with her breasts again, giving her nipples plenty of tweaks and squeezes, she squirmed and moan in such a manner, squeezing his cock tightly insider her, she was sure he almost came more than once.

Stroking herself again, she was amazed at how hard she was, knowing that it was being with the man she'd wanted for so long that was turning her on so much. Leaning down to kiss him, his hands moved to her back, ensuring she stayed lowered down on her forearms as his hands moved down to her arse.

"Yes, baby, take control," she whispered, "Fuck my pussy."

He fucked her pussy, and as she moved down on his cock, she kissed him hard to cover up all the noises she wanted to make. Stroking her cock faster and faster, she was slamming herself down on his cock while he fucked her harder and harder.

"Fuck," he growled, "I can keep going if you can handle it, sweetie."

"Don't stop," she whimpered, "My pussy is yours, baby. Own it. Own all of me."

Stroking herself, she was horny and hard but didn't feel another cum approaching. So she released her cock and focused on him. He seemed to realise, caressing her face, noticing he was curious. "I can't always cum, baby," she explained, "I'm surprised I'm still hard, but you're turning me on so much."

Laughing as she found herself rolled onto her back, legs over her shoulders as her leaned forward, almost folding her in half as he pounded her tight little pussy senseless.

"Fuck yes!" she cried out, "Cum in me, baby. Then we need to stop."

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, baby, but I will be feeling tender tomorrow."

"I'm close, sweetie. Then we'll have a bath together."

He came inside her a couple of minutes later, and the light push on her chest told him what she wanted, carefully taking his cock out of her. Resting on the bed next to her, he whispered that he'd go start the bath, and that she shouldn't move as he'd carry her into the bathroom once it was ready. She kissed him softly as she watched him walk away, taking in his broad shoulders, narrow hips, and his lovely peach bum. It was almost a shame the man wasn't gay, or she was a dominant ladyboy.

She heard the bath running and cuddled one of his pillows, inhaling his natural scent. She was drifting off to sleep when she felt herself easily picked up, opening her eyes to see Mark gazing lovingly down at her. He picked her up so easily, she couldn't help giggle as she was carried into the bathroom. Next thing to escape her was a gasp. He'd lit candles, there was a floral scent in the air, the bath was full with both hot water and bubbles.

Stepping into the bath with her still in his arms, he lowered her to her feet and sat down first before she sat down and leaned back against him. Feeling his arms around him once again, she leaned her head against his shoulder and relaxed, enjoying all the sensations affecting her body.