Kathoey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, he read her body language so he didn't tease her for too long. He quickly had his fingers inside her, stretching her and getting her ready, before he finally positioned the head of his cock at her arsehole. "Ready, sweetie?"

"I've been ready for weeks, Mark. Fuck me already!" she begged.

Rolling her over onto her back, she watched as his lubed up cock pressed against her again before they moaned together as he slowly sank his cock inside her arse. She couldn't help blink rapidly as they were finally being intimate again. Once he was buried, he leaned down and kissed her, one hand to her side, the other feeling up her chest, as he'd learned how sensitive her chest area now was.

"Are you able to touch yourself?" he wondered.

She blushed as she had been allowed to test the outside, so to speak. Using lube, she was able to gently fondle her clit and had found it to be more sensitive than anticipated. When she nodded, he smiled and kissed her again. "My clit is already sensitive. The surgeon said I'll experience orgasms that way, but it might take time," she told him.

"Can you play with it while we make love? I'd love to feel you cum with me, Melanie."

"I love you, baby. Always caring about me."

Feeling his cock thrusting into her arse still felt as fantastic as it did before, though she did notice the lack of prostate. But her arsehole was as sensitive as ever and once he was pounding her senseless, she was rubbing her clit faster and faster. When she whimpered, his eyes widened in surprise as he asked, "Is it working?"

"Yes," she squeaked, "I might orgasm with you, baby."

"Awesome."

She giggled as he kept on pumping her. "If I orgasm the first time we make love, I'm going to be an emotional mess, Mark. I mean just cuddling me for hours and hours."

"Totally worth it."

He came inside her and kept on pumping her. After another few minutes, she was getting frustrated as she could feel herself getting to the edge but she just couldn't reach the apex and ride the wave. She eventually had to slow down and it got to her, the frustration of not being able to make love how she wanted more than anything. Mark realised and pulled out of her immediately, rolling her onto her side, pulling her into his body, his hand caressing her back.

"It's okay, sweetie," he whispered, "You're learning your new body, and it's learning what you need too. You'll get there eventually."

"I just really want to orgasm with you," she sobbed, clutching him tightly in return, feeling safe and loved in his arms as always.

"I can't wait to make you orgasm. I'm going to eat your pussy so much going forward. You realise I've never given you oral sex, Melanie. Now I can every single time, if you want."

She lifted her head and smiled. "I've love to see you between my legs, eating my tight little pussy."

"Good, because that's what will happen our wedding night."

When she was finally given the all clear, the pair put the final touches to their wedding preparations. They were going with a small ceremony at her parents' place before the reception would move to his parents' place, mostly because they had a pool, and it was likely going to be a very warm day on the day they wed.

Once their sex life resumed, it was nearly every single night again. She made up for lost time sucking his cock, waking him every single morning with a blowjob, swallowing his cum or taking it on her face. She ensured he filled her arse every night at least once, but sometimes up to three times. As for her pussy, she slowly learned how her body reacted and how she could get herself off without being frustrated. It took a couple of weeks before she finally experienced an orgasm worth the name. The sense of relief was palpable, messaging Mark to let her know she had one, and then attached a picture of her puffy red pussy.

She was fucked hard that night, left thinking that he was going to absolutely love her tight pussy once he finally slid inside it.

The day of the wedding, they woke up together in bed after one last night making love before they would finally be husband and wife. He packed a bag and would change at her parents' place. His best friend would be his best man, but she was delighted when he invited her two brothers to be groomsmen. As for herself, Amy was Maid of Honour, but his sister, and her two sisters, were bridesmaids. They arrived at the apartment ten minutes after Mark departed. Her father would arrive later, in time for the drive to his place.

Getting ready took a few hours, but looking in the mirror, wearing her gorgeous white dress, her face made up, and knowing she was a woman underneath, closing her eyes and imaging being with her husband later that night, it actually helped calm her. Everything she'd done in her life had led to this moment.

Her father's eyes glistened as he walked in to see her for the first time. She hugged him tightly, his whispered words of assurance calming her further. She knew how much Mark loved her, but hearing her father state that he could see it in his eyes, that this was a marriage that would survive in a sea of divorces.

Walking through her old home made her smile, looping her arm through her father's as they walked out into the backyard, one of her favourite romantic songs playing as she slowly walked down the aisle towards Mark. He looked devilishly handsome in his suit, his best friend grinning like a fool, no doubt whispering something to him, either 'Damn, she's beautiful' or 'Your soon to be wife is fucking hot!'

His father shook hands with him, noticing two of her father's around his one. The warmth and love in just that one gestured made her smile. His father genuinely loved him like a son. Taking her hands in his, she gazed up into his eyes, unable to stop grinning. He looked as handsome as ever.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered.

Being a non-religious ceremony, it passed by rather quickly. She almost started to cry when exchanging vows, his hand providing comfort and calming her down. During the ring exchange, her hands wouldn't stop shaking when he was putting his ring onto her, while she struggled putting her ring on him. But kissing him for the first time as his wife was the moment she'd been waiting for. She would have kept kissing him forever before he finally pulled back.

"Later," he whispered into her ear.

Photos were taken in both the backyard and then at a local park before he drove them in his car to his old home. Everyone was waiting for them, the pair unable to stop smiling as her cheeks were kissed, his hand was shaken, everyone gathering in the backyard, where food was eventually served, some guests needed to cool off in the pool, music was switched on, and everyone had a grand time.

She had chosen the song for their first dance, something he'd agreed to. Held in his arms, she rested her head against his chest as they swayed together, before the song livened up and their dancing turned more energetic. He admitted he wasn't much of a dancer, but he still had her laughing away as he spun her around the temporary dance floor.

It was a wonderful night. Her friends from the parlour were there, including Christine and her husband. His parents absolutely adored her. She noticed her mother crying as she hugged her husband throughout the night. Her father and his father seemed to be getting on like old friends. Both her sister and his were already organising the next gathering.

He'd organised a night at a city hotel before they would head off for their honeymoon in a week. Though they would have liked to remain until the end of the night. He'd barely touched a drop of alcohol so was capable of driving them into the city, though only a lot of heartfelt and teary goodnights and best wishes.

Arriving at the hotel in her wedding dress had plenty of people smiling at her. Mark checked them in, the hotel not having a wedding suite, but he had chosen the suite at the top floor. She knew it would have cost him quite a bit, but money was no object when it came to making her happy. Riding the elevator to the top floor, she snuggled into his side, laughing away as he picked her up easily in his arms and carried her to the door, managing to open it with the keycard, before carrying her into the room.

After taking in the view of the harbour nearby, she asked Mark to get comfortable in the bedroom while she readied herself. She'd felt ready to have sex for weeks by now but they'd managed to refrain from temptation. Hadn't stopped her arse from taking a pounding from time to time, but anal sex still felt as wonderful as it did before her surgery.

Stripping out of her wedding dress, she hung that on the back of the bathroom door. Her white lingerie looked fantastic against her slightly darker skin. Lace bra and panties. Garter, suspenders and stockings. White heels. And her pussy was tingling. It was a shame she couldn't get wet naturally, but she still felt a tingle in her pussy and her clitoris. It had proven rather sensitive the past few weeks, and the first time she'd achieved orgasm with her own hands had almost made her sob.

Walking out into the bedroom to find Mark already naked had her giggling away, his eyes gazing upon her with a mixture of love and absolute lust as she joined him on the bed, crawling towards him. "I have a lovely new pussy for you to enjoy, baby," she whispered, licking up his cock, "I'm a virgin, baby. You're going to take your virgin bride tonight. Fill me up with all your cum. My womb will be sloshing with it by the time you're done with me."

They both knew she didn't have a womb, but she didn't need to have a child to feel like a woman. She could now look in a mirror and smile at what she could see. She'd taken plenty of selfies in the mirror of her beautiful new pussy. Every single photo was sent to Mark.

She knew how horny he was. Though they'd made love earlier, she'd turned the taps off slowly during the week, Mark fully aware, as he wanted him ready to just ravish her that evening. She needed to blow her new husband first, loving the groan he made as her lips wrapped around his shaft, lowering herself down it as her tongue worked the sensitive area she knew so well.

He let her take complete control, fingers running through her hair before he reached down and played with her small breasts. She had told Mark she'd never get an enhancement, and he assured her he loved her small breasts. They were natural, but in his eyes, they were her. She moaned as his fingers ran across her sensitive nipples, undoing her bra so he could start to squeeze and fondle them properly.

Fondling his balls in return, she knew he wasn't going to last long. She'd felt his erection while they'd danced at the wedding, and the look in his eyes with each passing hour at the reception told her he was ready to fuck his new wife.

"Sweetheart," he groaned, and she knew he was close.

She looked up into his blue eyes in time for that first spurt of cum. She smiled to herself, knowing the next time he came, it would be inside her pussy. She swallowed each spurt as always. She'd made herself a promise, that his cum would never be wasted. She'd either swallow it, take it on her face or body, in her arse, and now that she could, in her pussy. But she loved swallowing his cum.

Licking his cock clean, she sat up and straddled his lap, feeling his arms wrap around her as they enjoyed a soft kiss. His fingers ran up and down her body before she squealed, finding herself on her back. His mouth immediately moved down to her breasts. He knew how sensitive they could be and how much she loved him to focus on her breasts. She could feel how hard her nipples were, his tongue licking, his teeth nibbling. She moaned as he finally moved south, soft kisses down her lower body before arriving at her panties.

He took those off with his teeth, earning another giggle, before she spread her legs for him. He'd seen her pussy plenty of times by now but this would be the first time he'd pleasure it. She loved the hungry look in his eyes. "Been a while since I've eaten pussy, sweetie," he told her, something she knew. She'd never wanted to receive oral sex. She had never wanted too much focus on her girlcock, though she did grow to love his fingers getting her off while they made love.

"Eat my pussy, baby," she whispered, "Let me feel your tongue."

As she couldn't get wet naturally, he applied some lube so it would feel better, his tongue soon getting to work on her. While her clit could be incredibly sensitive, he could feel sensations from all over her pussy as his tongue slowly licked her, knowing he was learning very quickly what worked and what would get her off.

He seemed to sense when he should move to her clitoris, but at the same time, he lubed up a finger and slid it inside her. She practically squealed as her doctor had been right. When he'd been inside her arse, she'd felt whenever his cock had been against her prostate. And now just his finger was pleasuring that plus her clitoris. It was sensory overload.

"Baby," she whimpered, feeling tears start to drip down her cheeks. "Don't stop until I cum."

His eyes gazed up at her as she felt her back start to arch. It was the beginning of the best orgasm she'd experienced in her life to that moment. The euphoria started at her core and spread throughout her body, all the way to the tips of her fingers and toes. She cried out and almost screamed, but Mark was relentless now, learning just how much he could make his wife cum.

"Don't stop, baby," she moaned, "I want another one. Oh god, this is wonderful!"

By the time he was done with her, she'd counted at least three, rolling her onto her side as she continued to quiver for a good five to ten minutes, wrapped in his strong arms as he whispered over and over again how much he loved her, how much he loved that he'd call her his wife, how he was going to spend the rest of his life ensuring she was as happy as he was.

"And we'll adopt, of course," he added.

She turned and smiled at him. "Four?"

"If they let us, four it is. First thing is a house, of course."

"And you've been looking, haven't you?"

"I've already chosen a few I think you might like. But it's not just my choice, it's our choice. Like everything else."

Rolling onto her back, it was the sign for them to make love. Watching him lube up his cock before applying a little more to her, she could sense him hesitate for a moment before the head of his cock pressed against her. "Inside me, baby," she whispered, "Make love to your wife."

Running her hands up to rest of his back, she dug her fingers in as his thick cock spread her incredibly tight pussy. But she was so sensitive after her orgasms, it probably felt even more spectacular than if he'd just lubed up then fucked her. Leaning down to kiss her, she whimpered once he was buried, feeling him softly kiss away a couple more tears that escaped her, before she moaned as he slowly started to thrust.

"Oh god," she moaned, "Oh god, Mark."

"Holy fuck, you're tight, sweetie," he said happily, "Think you're even tighter than a virgin!"

She laughed out loud, hearing him chuckle as he continued to make love to her. He knew to take it gently this first time. The first few times would likely need to be gentle and tender. She was assured, in the future, Mark could pound her senseless, but she had a new piece of equipment that needed to be broken in, so to speak.

"Glad you blew me earlier, otherwise I'd cum already," he stated humorously.

"Think you're only finishing in me once tonight, baby? I want a nice lovely creampie."

His eyes lit up as he chuckled. "Going to milk me dry, aren't you?"

"I'm your wife. It's my role to keep my husband happy. Full stomach, empty balls."

Feeling him cum in her pussy for the first time was another emotional moment. What pleased her was the fact his cock barely went soft inside her, so after barely five minutes, he rolled onto his back and let her take control. She loved riding him, his cock once again touching the prostate which she hadn't wanted taken out, but when he licked his thumb and started to gently fondle her clit, her emotions got the better of her once again. She'd been feeling far more emotional the past few weeks with everything going on in her life. The wedding and this night was simply the climax of everything.

Then her orgasm hit and nothing else mattered for a few minutes. The night flowed on after that, riding her husband until she felt him climax inside her again, before she ended up on her knees, and neither of them could resist having his cock inside her arse once again. As she'd told him, her arse would always be on offer as she had promised to still wear a plug most days, just in case either of them had the urge.

She woke up the next morning feeling very tender between her legs, posing in front of the mirror, her pussy looking very red and used, but she felt nothing but happiness, knowing that all the decisions taken had led to that morning, and she couldn't help just smile. Crawling back into bed next to her still sleeping husband, cuddling into his body, his arm automatically wrapped around her, pulling her tighter towards him.

It was the first morning of the rest of their lives together. Perhaps a new home and children lay on the horizon. But they would live their lives as one, love and cherish one another, and grow old side by side. She was living life with no regrets, as happy as she could remember. Closing her eyes, she felt him stir as she felt herself drifting off.

The last thing she heard before returning to sleep was the words from her husband of how much he loved her.