Kathoey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

"And you'll come see me too, right?"

"Doc, you've been a saint during this entire process."

Returning home, she inundated Mark once he arrived home from work, reading the pamphlets and booklets together. He knew that any decisions made would be hers alone, and he promised to support her no matter what she decided to do. Her mind was set on going through with the surgery but she knew it was still going to be a lengthy process.

She informed her friends the next day that she'd been to her doctor about surgery. She knew Amy and Belinda were not interested in surgery, but Joy was quickly asking her many questions. As for Christine, she'd lived as a ladyboy for nearly thirty years. She also admitted her husband loved the fact she still had her 'boy bits' but he'd support her even if she chose to eventually go through with it.

As soon as Mark told her she'd been added to his insurance, she started to put things in place with the help of her doctor. She had to attend counselling, which was rather easy considering she'd gone through the process when starting her transition at a younger age. The only major question the counsellor really had was why she was choosing to go through with it now. The counsellor assured her she just didn't want Melanie making a snap decision. Another reason why it was a lengthy process before the actual surgery.

It took a few sessions before the counsellor signed off her part. Returning to her doctor, this time with Mark by her side, she was happy with the psychological side, the physical side was progressing due to her renewed hormonal therapy in preparation for surgery, so it was time to consult a surgeon in regards to any potential surgery.

"Are the hormones affecting you negatively?" her doctor asked, noticing the glance at Mark next to her.

"The usual effects but I'm finding it quite difficult to achieve erection nowadays, or I get hard but it doesn't keep hard. I don't mind though as Mark gets hard enough for both of us."

Mark cleared his throat next to her, making her giggle. Resting a hand on his thigh, he took her hand and squeezed it gently.

"No negative thoughts about no longer being able to sustain a good erection?"

"Mark still makes love to me and that's what matters. He'll play with me elsewhere. My nipples are so sensitive, it's not funny. And he can still finger my prostate to help me cum." She blushed though realised her doctor probably heard a lot each day about what people got up to. As for Mark, she glanced to see him grinning away. "Well, when he's making love to me, I sometimes cum just as hard as before," she said with a smile.

"Seems like you have a diamond in your hands, Melanie."

"I just want my girlfriend to be happy, Doctor," Mark stated, "I know how much this surgery means to her. The most important thing is the right surgeon to ensure Melanie is happy with the results. May I be blunt, Doctor?"

"Of course."

"If Melanie were to lie in front of a mirror to look at herself, I want her to be able to look at her new vagina and not just be happy but be completely and utterly delighted by it."

"And be snug enough so his big cock feels wonderful when he slides it inside me," she whispered.

"Look at it this way, Melanie. You'll be a virgin again," her doctor joked, all three of them chuckling. "Okay, being serious. I think you're ready to at least have a surgeon consult. There is one I would recommend as he's performed a number of these operations, many of them recently within the last five years. I'll send him an email and ask him to organise and appointment with you. Any questions you have about the surgery, please ask him. He'll put your mind at ease."

Mark was her rock, just as she knew. She kept her family up to date, but it was Mark she leaned on when she needed the comfort of a hug and a kiss. It was the night before she was to have her first surgeon consult when she was taken out for dinner by him. It was one of her favourite little restaurant, serving some of the best Italian food in the area, the sort of place with no more than a dozen tables, excellent food and service, well worth the price of admission.

After their entrée and main meal, they were waiting for dessert when he slid out of his chair. Dropping to a knee, she couldn't hold back her tears, feeling stupid for crying before he'd even said a word. His hugs always calmed her down, whispering how much he loved her and wanted to spend his life with her. She wasn't expecting a speech from him, but hearing the genuine warmth, love and affection in his voice and words actually helped calm her down.

"I said I'd propose before you go through with this, Melanie," he said, her head resting against his chest, his right hand caressing the back of her head, "I'd love to see you wake up surgery with my ring on your finger. They might take it off, so it will give me a reason to slide it on your finger again. But when you're up, fit and healthy, we're getting married as soon as you're capable."

"Our first time being intimate will be our wedding night." She lifted her head to kiss him. "Until then, you still get my butt!"

He laughed, kissing her softly, before sliding the exquisite ring onto her finger. Everyone noticed, polite applause echoing, while the restaurant offered them a free glass of champagne, and dessert would be taken off the bill. He took her out dancing afterwards. Mark admitted he couldn't dance, but when they arrived outside the club to find her friends waiting for her, they all squealed as soon as she showed off the ring on her finger.

She realised he'd organised even more, as he drove the next day to his parents' place, where his family, her family, his and her friends all waiting for their arrival. It was almost too much for her to take, and if she had even a niggling doubt about how much he loved her. Everyone wanted to see her engagement ring. Mark remained by her side the entire time, arm around her waist. Many people also knew she was looking at undergoing surgery and the outpouring of support just added extra emotion to her engagement.

Arriving home later that evening, she leapt on him as soon as the door was closed, sucking his cock until he'd cum in her mouth twice before she pushed him back onto the couch, mounted his cock and rode through another two orgasms, his cum leaking out of her until the next morning. What pleased her even more was the fact she was able to cum, her body shaking for at least five minutes afterwards, it felt so good.

Mark was by her side during her consultations with the surgeon. To her surprise, this was the easiest part of the process, asking all the questions on her mind and the surgeon explaining as simply as possible what the surgery would be, a diagram of what they would remove and what her groin area would look like afterward, and explained any concerns she might have regarding any sexual needs once she had recovered.

She had a folder of photos of previous operations and what their new vagina looked like. Mark also looked with her but insisted the only opinion that mattered was hers. "But you'll be looking at it at a lot too, Mark," she stated.

"I'm aware, but while I appreciate you considering my opinion, it will be your pussy in the end. I want you looking in the mirror and smiling at what you can see."

"I think you'll be getting a lot of pussy pictures once I'm recovered, Mark."

"I should hope so. I love all the pictures you send me."

It took longer than she hoped, and she would never be able to thank Mark enough for organising insurance and paying for nearly everything she required. When asking how she would pay him back, she received perhaps the most passionate kiss that she could remember, melting into his body, losing track of how long he kissed and hugged her before he finally replied.

"You'll repay me by walking down the aisle towards me in a white wedding dress and, by the end of the ceremony, the celebrant will announce that you're my wife. All I'm worried about right now is that you come through this surgery fit and healthy, and I'll make sure you won't be alone during your recovery. If I'm not with you, my family and yours will always be around."

The last thing she remembered seeing before being transported into the operating theatre was Mark's face. Though concerned, she knew he was making sure he was smiling, one last kiss, before she was wheeled away from him. She had no idea how long she was kept asleep for until she woke up to see Mark leaning down over her, feeling his fingers running through her hair. She was hooked up to various machines, an IV in her arm.

"Don't talk, sweetie. You've been asleep for a few days so your body can begin its recovery. But you came through with flying colours. Apparently you have a very pretty pussy which I'm very eager to see." She managed a thin smile at his humour. He always knew what to say. "The surgeon will be in soon to go over everything. You're going to be sore for a little while, and you'll be in hospital for a few more days." She managed another thin smile. His tone alone was comforting, like a warm blanket wrapping around her. "I'm so proud of you, sweetheart, and I love you so much, it actually scares me a little bit." He held up the ring which had been removed from her hand before surgery, smiling at him as he slid it back on. "Told you that this would be the first thing I did when you woke up. When you're fit and well, we have a wedding to start organising."

"I love you," she managed to whisper.

"I love you too. The nurse will be in soon to put you back to sleep once the surgeon has been in to see you."

She was in and out of consciousness over the next couple of days, but she remembered Mark assuring her that he was writing everything down for her, and he was in constant contact with her doctor and counsellor. It took nearly a week before she was sitting up in bed and feeling rather normal.

The hospital doctor walked in and smiled. "How are you feeling this morning, Melanie?"

"As normal as I've felt since I arrived here."

"Good to hear. Well, the good news I have to share is that you're ready to go home. Mark has all the information you need, but I'll just add a few things you definitely need to hear. You can't have sex for at least another six weeks as your body needs to heal. I know how desperate you likely are to use your new vagina, but your body needs time to heal. However, you will be given to use a vagina dilator regularly. A nurse will show you how to use it. Mark can assist you when you return home if you're both comfortable with that idea."

"I'll do whatever I can to help Melanie recover," Mark stated.

"You'll need to see your doctor about ongoing hormonal therapy, and your counsellor will also want to continue therapy sessions during your recovery period and afterwards. However, from what Mark tells me, you have a great support group so hopefully that will keep your mental health balanced. Regarding your physical health, if you run into any problems, please see your doctor immediately or return here and we can treat you as quickly as we can. But the surgeon has given you a clean bill of health. Says forming your vagina was one of his greatest pieces of work."

Melanie couldn't help giggle. "When can I see it?" she wondered.

"Well, if you have a mirror at home, you can take a moment to have a look, if you'd like."

Mark took time off work to help assist with her recovery. When he told her that he was taking all six weeks off, and half of that was unpaid, she cried in his arms, realising just how important she truly was to him. Though she returned home, she was told to rest and Mark made sure she never left the bed. He was practically her live in nurse, ensuring she was always comfortable and as pain free as possible. Whatever she required, he would do it. He hated seeing her in pain, though it came and went, slowly dissipating with each day.

Doctor's visits were always humorous. Having to go bottomless so her doctor could check the progress of her recovery would normally have been awkward, but she found herself asking her doctor each time if her pussy looked pretty yet. The third time of asking, her doctor suggested she just ask Mark.

"He helps me already and he thinks it's pretty no matter what."

"Well, if that's the case, I think you have a gorgeous little pussy and I think Mark is going to enjoy it immensely once you make love the first time." Her doctor then laughed to herself. "Well, that wasn't particularly professional, but considering how long I've known you, Melanie..."

"Thank you, Amanda."

"You're welcome, Melanie. I'm just glad to see you fit and well."

Her counselling sessions provided additional comfort, but considering her support network of family and friends, her counsellor suggested she keep regular appointments, but considering her physical recovery, it was obvious to her that she was dealing with the mental health aspects even better than her body.

What surprised her was the feeling of her libido kicking in. She'd been told that her sex drive would diminish and may not return, but being around Mark every day and night slowly but surely turned her on. After a month, she was almost desperate to do something with him, whether it be suck his cock or take him in her arse. She offered to blow him more than once, but he told her to focus on her recovery each time.

The minimum time of recovery was six weeks. That was minimum. She was told not to do anything until her doctor gave her the all clear. She'd been limited in much she could do. Just showering had been a no-no for a couple of weeks, though that had meant receiving sponge baths from Mark. Feeling his hands on her body had almost been torture. At least he could still kiss her.

Though her recovery progress had gone well, she was told to wait an additional fortnight before engaging in sexual activity. The groan of frustration she released no doubt echoed around the doctor's surgery before she needed a little cry. Amanda locked her door and hugged her patient.

"Struggling a bit?"

"I just really need to feel my lover again, Amanda. It's been nearly two months since we were intimate. I knew I'd have to wait, but another two weeks is just too much!"

"I thought you were not giving him your new vagina until your wedding night?"

"True, but he doesn't want to get frisky down there, even with my bum, until I get the all clear with my new pussy too."

"Well, he is looking after your welfare, Melanie. Shows how much he loves you."

"He's shown me a million different ways how much he does." She blushed as she added, "We've been organising our wedding the past couple of weeks. Something small and intimate." She reached into her handbag and handed over an envelope. "We'd love you to attend, Amanda."

"I'd be delighted."

"There's a plus one so bring your husband."

Mark had returned to work by this point, but her sister and mother were helping her around, though she was more than capable of walking around and was eagerly looking forward to returning to work. The only treat Mark had kept for himself during her recovery was going for a massage. Amy had taken over as his massage therapist and he told his fiancée more than once that she was better.

Week seven, and knowing she was capable of at least some sort of sex, she lit some candles, burned some incense, and put on her sexiest bra and panty set in preparation for his return home. She wasn't going to be denied any longer. She might not be capable of orgasm but it wasn't that she needed. She needed intimacy. She needed to feel him inside her. She needed to make him cum.

Hearing the door open, she sat back in the middle of the couch, crossing her legs, her black thigh highs, suspenders and garter definitely going to turn him on. Her bra barely covered her nipples, which were already hard and incredibly sensitive thanks to how horny she was.

Watching his eyes light up as he walked into the living room made her smile. Rising to her feet, she surprised herself by how steady she was in her heels. Taking his bag from him, she dumped that on one of the chairs, before helping off his suit jacket, folding that and laying it carefully on the other chair. His eyes gazed into hers the entire time as she helped off his collared shirt, folding and laying that on top of his jacket, getting on her knees to take off his shoes and socks. Next were his trousers before finally taking off his underwear.

Her mouth salivated as his erection appeared, the head already glistening with pre-cum. She knew he'd masturbated occasionally since she'd gone for surgery but he'd done it in secret. Going from having sex every night, and being blown at least once every second morning, to go to no sex at all would have been a shock to the system.

"Mark, I'm going to suck your cock and you are going to cum in my mouth. I will swallow every drop. Then you're going to take me to our bedroom and you're going to make love to me. You can look at my pussy to your hearts content, but that's not to be touched until our wedding night. But my arse is still open and available to be used whenever you want until then. I'm fine, okay. I know you've been worried about me, and I love you so much for how much you care about me."

"Just don't want to hurt you, sweetie."

"You won't. Amanda said no sex in the pussy. Sex in the arse? All systems go."

He laughed out loud at how she described it, leaning down to kiss her softly on the lips. "You're looking really fucking hot tonight, Melanie."

"I know and I think you're going to cum really quickly, right?"

"Five minutes at most."

Wrapping her lips around his cock for the first time in nearly two months, she moaned loudly, her eyes rolling back in pleasure as she finally tasted him once again. He groaned loudly, hand immediately on the back of her head, no doubt trying not to thrust into her face. He'd never fucked her face before, and it wasn't something she was interested either. That's not to say she didn't like him taking control, though.

"Fuck," he groaned, "Maybe two minutes..."

She giggled as she slowly sucked his length until she'd taken everything into her mouth and throat. The first time she'd managed to deepthroat him had excited her so much, she'd practically danced around their bedroom, much to his amusement. He moaned loudly again as she slowly bobbed up and down on his cock, desperate to taste his cum.

Fondling his balls, he moaned in a manner she knew well. Focusing on the more sensitive area of his cock, his hand firmed up on the back of her head, and that was one signal he was almost ready to erupt. "I'm close," he warned her.

Readying herself for his cumshot, she gazed up into his eyes, hoping hers reflected just how desperate she was for him to cum as well. He groaned and she felt his cock throb, that first spurt of hot cum flooding her mouth. "Oh fuck," he cried out, both hands holding her head in place as more spurts filled her mouth, drinking down his cum without hesitation, savouring the taste once again in her mouth and filling her stomach.

As soon as she pulled her away from his cock, she was lifted up and carried over his shoulder to their bedroom. Gently laid down, he practically tore off her panties, gazing at her pussy. She knew she'd keep herself shaved, like she had done when she still had her girlcock, but she hadn't had the chance just yet. Finding herself turned over onto her hands and knees, he slapped each of her firm cheeks more than once.

Moaning lightly, she wiggled her arse in his direction. "You still own this, Mark. It will always be yours. I love anal sex and it will never not be on offer, but I'm hoping you love my new pussy."

Getting her in position, he spread her cheeks and buried her tongue. She'd prepared herself thoroughly beforehand, knowing he was going to well and truly eat her arse before he finally fucked her. Feeling his tongue slide inside her arse again had her moaning softly, but while his tongue was lovely, and his fingers would get her ready, she was desperate for his cock.