All Comments on 'Kathryn Starts Her Hotwife Journey Pt. 01'

by thestoryguy33

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TigersmanTigersman4 months ago

Loved this story. The fact that both husband and wife were into her being blacked was great. I really enjoyed the wife taking both guys bare and getting filled with black seed as every married white woman should.

tomb72tomb724 months ago

Fantastic! Please continue.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

A story in a story. Different but good.

Lots to like: the sex was descriptive and fast paced. The conversations were pretty good.

I think watching them kiss would be a line to far. Sex is intimate enough but some things should only be between a husband and a wife. How would she react if she saw her husband with a younger, hotter, tighter college girl and instead of having sex, he was making love to her?

But beyond that, it was an enjoyable romp.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tigersman.

Filled with "black seed" as though it's different than any other seed besides skin color and facial features. One more child not being brought up by the man who helped create it is not what the world needs. There are plenty of abandoned and neglected black children already in existence. Your ignorance is on display with such a comment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the chapter.

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better ending... When Kathryn was in the bathroom sissy wimp cuck Josh looked at Jaylen and Keith, "Thanks guys, I guess you're done now." "Not even close faggot" Keith said smirking. With that they had the pathetic joke of a husband on his knees sucking their big black cocks like the bitch in heat he was. When Kathryn came out of the bathroom and saw them she just smiled and said, "Oh yeah! Now bend that skank slut bitch over and make him your submissive slut." Both Keith and Jaylen fucked the loser for the better part of an hour before they finished with him. He lay on the floor in a heap until Kathryn told him to get dressed. He put on some gym shorts and a tee shirt still whimpering. "Now stud lovers throw his ass out and come back and fuck me some more. So long loser Josh, you're a pathetic joke of a husband. I'll begin divorce proceedings first thing Monday. I'd never stay married to someone who isn't even a real man. I'm going to destroy you emotionally and financially." Before they tossed him out Josh was crying and crying but Kathryn and her lovers just laughed and laughed.

charliem100charliem1004 months ago

Loved it, five stars. Ignore the negatives, I don't know why they're even here.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites4 months ago

Good writing. I hope this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story! If I could write… I would tell you guys about my wife getting blacked!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please can we have more of Kathryn stories. If you can!!!

Thanks

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesabout 2 months ago

Great story! Kathryn is the perfect black cock slut hotwife! She needs more BBC! Would love to hear more dirty talk from her! Keep it going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthestoryguy33@thestoryguy33
James here. Longtime role-player. Used to role play on this site back in the day but haven't been on here in a while. I thought I should make a comeback. I would list the things that interest me but a profile is hardly ever viewed so just message me to find out more.