Kathy becomes Stacy's Fuck-toy

Story Info
Stacy reminisces last night of ravishing of her slave girl.
2.4k words
4.32
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy woke naked under her sheets on a breezy Sunday morning to find her newest slave, Kathy sleeping next to her. Thinking about how to make the day eventful, Stacy played with the blue shaded strand of hair on her left side while circling Kathy's areola mindlessly with her another hand. She gave a glance at Kathy who looked so much at peace in her deep asleep after last night's rough sex.

*reminscing last night's sex*

Oh, how gorgeous she looked last night, all bound and eagle spread, a vibrating egg inserted in her dripping slit; on which she was made to wear her amazing harness with the strap-on dildo. Stacy liked the look of fake-dick on her slave and thought that it went beautifully with her big breasts. Kathy looked delightful squirming with need because of the constantly changing settings of the remote controlled vibrating egg in her pussy. Stacy kept changing the settings so as to keep driving Kathy closer to the orgasm but denying it constantly. She loved the anguish on her slave's face. Using Kathy's huge perky boobs as handle for support, Stacy rode herself to multiple orgasm on bound Kathy's fake-dick. Riding her bound slave's dick, Stacy mauled the tits she was using as support handle and squeezed them hard, pulling and pinching Kathy's sensitive nipples, which were really red by the time. When Stacy was getting close to another orgasm riding the multicolor dick, she switched the vibrator to its highest setting; and started pulling her bitch slave's nipples real quick as if she was milking a cow. Combined with this intense pleasure as well as the painful milking by her tormentor, Kathy was closer to her orgasm again and asked permission to cum. Luckily for her, this time Stacy granted her permission and both of them came in unison.

Getting off Kathy's strap-on, Stacy lied on her back to regain some breath after numerous orgasms she rode herself to.

Regaining composure, she sat on Kathy again and held her by her throat, choking her she commanded, "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out". When she did, Stacy just spit on her tongue and stopped choking her. Stacy pulled both Kathy's nipples sharply - with her tongue stuck out, she couldn't scream or make a noise.

This brought a smirk on Stacy's face and she pulled harder saying, "I love pulling your nipples like I am milking a cow; you will be used like a cow too often now! Got it?". Kathy could only nod affirmatively.

"Good Girl, now gulp the spit and say thank you for today's orgasm. You don't want to forget the hard-learned manners, do you, now?" Stacy was enjoying her new slave's body as well as the process of converting her to an obedient fuck-toy!

"Thank you so much, mistress!"

Stacy smiled and stroked Kathy's cheeks, got her out of her bounds, took her harness off and laid back. As a matter of routine, Kathy started getting ready to move out of the bed to get to customized bed (in a pet-like style) which was significantly lower than Stacy's bed. This pet-bed was very cozy and cute, but reminded a slave of her status. She also still had her vibrating egg stuffed in; which she would rather not have in while sleeping. As soon as she opened her mouth to ask permission to go to her pet-bed as well as taking the vibrator out of her cunt, Stacy stuck her tongue in her mouth.

"You can sleep in my bed today, yet another reward to you! You must feel so lucky that your mistress is feeling so kind and generous today, right?" Stacy said after giving her a long passionate kiss.

While she had been hesitant and confused if she should ask her mistress to take the vibrator out, she decided to take a chance since mistress was feeling generous anyway.

"Thank you, ma'am! Ma'am, you also forgot to take the egg out from my vagina; can you please take it out? I'd be more comfortable that way."

"It IS true, after all! It's wise to not be too lenient with your pets, otherwise they start getting unruly! Isn't it?"

Confused what this is about, Kathy thought to herself, "She said she was feeling generous; she is being all romantic kissing me and all, unlike her sexual devious being; I asked for permission like a good girl; I said "pleasee"; what else does she want from me, ugh?"

As if Stacy could read her thoughts, she snapped her fingers and said, "It is sad really honey, you were behaving so well, you were just getting rewarded. Why did you have to spoil it for yourself? You just made three mistakes - big ones, on basics"

Stacy got up and moved towards her drawer talking out aloud - "Firstly, I asked a question, where was the answer? Where did you get lost in your own sweet dream land thinking scenarios and answering me back! We both know it well that if you are in your right mind, you will never say a single word in the tone in which you were thinking right now!"

Kathy's jaw dropped and her mouth opened in a big O gasping at how accurately her beautiful mistress could read her!

"Secondly, never assume that I 'forgot' something, if I did it, I meant to. You are not allowed to think! Clearly you aren't any good at it anyways, huh!" Stacy did not believe that her slave was not intelligent or should not be allowed to think. In fact, she was one of the most intelligent human beings she knew. Before they signed a six-month contract of master-slave relationship, she could not think that she would be saying such words to her at all! But she felt a need to say them to stay in power and give Kathy the true slave experience which she craved for.

As Stacy walked back to bed with a handful of items, Kathy was stunned at the beautiful and gorgeous figure of her mistress, the way her breasts moved while she walked, the way her booty moves, her godly walk, beautiful face, and so articulate words! She was mesmerised by this woman - she had not many legal rights as a slave in Khabe, but even in any other place, she wouldn't want any rights if Stacy were to be her mistress.

"Thirdly, and this one was such a rookie mistake that I even hate pointing it out. Who makes such terminology mistakes after one whole month of practice - do you have a vagina? Is it something a useless creatures like you can own?"

Stacy sat on her bed, spread her legs and pointed to her slit saying, "This marvelous thing which free people like me own is graciously called vagina! Your job is to worship it in the ways your Goddess allows and thank your fortunes for all the sweet, or salty, nectar it blesses you with!" Then she grabbed Kathy's cunt and said, "For one last time, this is a useless piece of thing which can only be called names like cunt, pussy, etc. It is something free people like I 'own' to use our own ways - fuck as we wish, use as we wish, dispose as we wish! Gotcha?"

"Yes, ma'am," She nodded, wincing in physical pain with how tightly her crotch was still in Stacy's grasp and in emotional pain at the words which were so cruelly hurled at her! What was beyond her understanding a while ago, but she now understood pretty well to be an obvious consequence, as a reaction to this humiliation, her pussy flooded with juices.

"Do you think you deserve a punishment?", Stacy asked letting go the hold off Kathy.

"As your slave, I am not allowed to think, ma'am. But if you think so, that is exactly what I deserve, ma'am!"

"Finally, you need regular pain, humiliation, and control to keep you reminded of your manners, what a needy slave you are! Well, lucky for you, I don't mind doing all these sexually devious things on your sexy body to keep you disciplined. But isn't it only fair that you ask me really nicely and show me that you need punishment, why else should I bother with spending my energy and craftiness to discipline a needy slut like you?"

At this point, Kathy exactly knew what her mistress wanted to hear, and she gave her exactly that - "Ma'am, I have not been on my best behavior and like the fool I am, I have utterly missed to follow my slave manners. I need you to please discipline my foolish self with your godly skills. I really really need to be disciplined. Please ma'am, please allow me this fortune!"

Impressed with Kathy's begging, Stacy allowed her to continue staying in bed for the night saying, "Well, alright, I want you sleeping next to me today even if you do not deserve this kindness from me. BUT..."

Switching on the vibrating egg at its lowest setting, she said, "This thing which you apparently wanted out so badly is going to stay inside you throughout the night, and that too, on the lowest setting to keep you aroused but away from release. This is your punishment for assuming things and trying to use that senseless brain of yours."

Seeing the look of shock on her slave's face, she said, "Oh honey, this is just the first part of your punishment; don't worry, since you begged so nicely to get the punishment, you'd very rightly be delivered what you deserve - keeping you turned on and cruelly not allowing any release is anyway something I love doing. Anyway, turn around for the next part of your fun punishment!"

Wide eyed dreading what was about to come, Kathy turned around assuming that spanks is what is gonna be the next step. But obviously, as had been established earlier that day that thinking and assuming are the traits a slave like her shall avoid because they can't really do these things very well.

Kathy sensed a drop of lube touching her asshole and it threw her into immediate panic mode. She started squirming - she had done many many things during her slave contract but one thing she thought she was not ready for was things going in her rear hole. Stacy knew it very well but with her experience, she knew that Kathy was ready to venture into those adventures now, all she needed was a little push. If it were to be in form of a humiliating punishment, it would be even better.

She continued lubing up the a-hole generously, while gradually inserting a tip of her finger and then the full finger. Mistress then added another finger to play with the virgin puckered hole. Whilst it was supremely uncomfortable for Kathy, within a matter of some time, she no longer found the intruding fingers painful. Stacy then pulls out her new toy, an anal ball rod. This rod had two stainless steel 2 balls fixed on either end of a 5cm rod, the balls were diameters 30 and 50 mm respectively, This was the smallest anal rod in her collection.

Stacy begins inserting the smaller ball in Kathy's rear hole slowly and mischievously. After the warm up Kathy had had with Stacy's fingers, combined with her arousal, her asshole gulped the first ball and closed at the rod, a large part of rod as well as the bigger ball still outside.

"This is a new element to your training. Your small peachy ass looks so cute, pet! Especially when your tiny asshole has grabbed my anal ball rod so nicely! I'm such a nice mistress to let you have so much fun even during your punishments. Do you want to say anything?", Stacy said pushing the rod further in till the bigger ball sat at the hole, then pulling it out a little, then pushing it back in.

"Thank you mistress, for all your efforts at training me, widening the scope of my training, thank you for bringing so much pleasure to your slut even in her punishments", blurted out Kathy. She thought to herself how she was not even lying about any of it. She was indeed grateful and extremely happy with her training for which she had signed up. The anal ball in her asshole felt very close to the vibrating egg in her pussy, just divided by a very thin wall - sending sensations to her entire body. This combined by pulling and pushing of the anal rod was driving her crazy. However, Stacy cruelly stopped playing with the rod in every little while, not letting the slave girl near her orgasm.

"Since you made three basic errors, it is only fair that the punishment should be three-fold. Since I WAS feeling generous, I think I will go easy on the last part. But you first need to help me with something. Working on your ass and cunt have made me so horny, you need to take care of it. I hope you know what I mean." said Stacy lightly spanking Kathy's ass cheek.

"Of course, mistress, thank you!"

Kathy had been trained enough and she was not going to make any mistakes, so she started at it by kissing Stacy's inner thighs. She lapped up her juices like she worshipped Stacy's vagina, she meant it and she will show it. Stacy was moaning throughout, biting her lips, grabbing Kathy's hair to push her face further in her vagina. After arriving at yet another very satisfactory orgasm of the day, Stacy wiped her juices in a soiled underwear. She asked Kathy to open her mouth, spit in it, stuffed the cum-coated underwear in her mouth.

"You'll have to go to sleep like this, stuffed in all your holes - constantly vibrating down there. If I feel better about things, I MIGHT reduce your ordeal sometime during the night, but don't be too sure of it." said Stacy playing with the blue strand of Kathy's hair, knowing fully well that she will pull out the underwear eventually and stop the vibrator during the night - however, she will neither pull the vibrator out, nor the anal ball. It was important for Kathy's training process.

*Stacy's plan and action for next morning in next part*