Kathy Ch. 03

Story Info
The arrangement becomes official.
2.4k words
4.59
7.4k
8
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers

In the previous chapter: Louis arrives home from college to find out his sickly, old father, who was away for a couple of days, plans to marry his young, sexy girlfriend, Kathy. Louis asks her why she would do it, and she responds that he proposed to her on several occasions, telling her she was still allowed to have intimate relations with others discretely. Kathy convinces Louis he's her choice. He reluctantly gives in. Next, Kathy has to leave for a couple of days to care for her sick mother. The father has a heart-to-heart talk with his son, eventually persuading him to pursue his future wife and have an intimate relationship with her.

...................................................................................................................

I woke up feeling great. No wonder; A good roll in the hay just before sleep time is a good recipe for a long, relaxing nap. I opened my eyes and smiled to myself - I was free to enjoy the day. No studying, only fun, FUN, F U N!!!

I put on a tee shirt and shorts and walked toward the bathroom. I didn't see my father. Kathy was in the kitchen with her back to me, making the eggs. I sneaked behind her, checked that Dad wasn't around, and kissed Kathy's neck softly.

She shivered and turned to me, "Hey, buddy, let's not risk it all before having 'the talk' with Dad. Last I saw him, he was shaving, so he should be here soon. Be patient and don't show too much affection until we see him happy he was able to convince both of us to do something we were initially reluctant to do..."

"Kathy, what affection? I never really liked you! I am just trying to do a favor to my loving father..."

"I know honey. I would have taken you more seriously if your rising pole stayed down after kissing my neck."

"You are wrong. I closed my eyes and imagined kissing Sarah, my pretty classmate."

She chuckled, "Darling, you are such a liar. Two months ago, you brought Sarah here, and together, you worked on a school project. I liked her but I doubt she'd harden your organ. Being chubby with very short hair and thick glasses does not fit your type..."

"Sorry, I meant Kelly."

"Louis, you continue with the BS, and your nose will elongate more than Pinocchios. Kelly came to the house one day when you were out. She is skinny, I'd say around 100 pounds at the most, with chicken legs and no breasts. Dear, admit it was because of me and I might forgive you. Eventually!"

I prepared to answer when my father opened the master bathroom door and came in our direction, "Hi, kids. I see both of you smile. Anything I am allowed to hear?

Kathy grinned sweetly, "Well, I was trying to guess if he was more attracted to Sarah or Kelly."

Dad stared at me, "Son, is it true you began ogling 2 girls?"

I blushed, "Dad, don't believe a word she is saying. I am in love with somebody but I'll never reveal her identity until the day I die."

He laughed, "Let me guess; Margot Robbie or Sidney Sweeney."

"Dad, I am stunned. I never knew you were familiar with the newest hotties in the movies."

"I travel a lot for business. What do you think I do in the evenings? I watch movies on TV."

Kathy called us, "Guys, breakfast is getting cold. Let's eat and discuss our love life later."

We ate quietly, occasionally peeking at each other and smiling.

When everybody was done, I took the dirty stuff to the sink, and then put everything else in its usual place. Dad stood up, kissed Kathy's forehead, and said, "My tummy is full and happy. It's time to get serious. Everybody to the living room."

...

Dad looked at me, "Son, as I told you before, I plan to marry Kathy 3 weeks from now. I love her and want her to be happy after the wedding. Financially, she'll be secure for life even if something bad happens to me anytime in the future. I also promise to cut on my work, so we can have more time together. The one thing I do not have much control over is physical intimacy. I would have loved to do everything, but god decided it was IT for me. Well, I may still use my hands and mouth but we all know it could be a temporary and partial thing. I gathered both of you because I think that as a family of 3, we can help each other achieve total happiness in life. Each one of us should contribute whatever he or she can to the betterment of our bond. Kathy, what do you think?"

She hesitated, and her eyes moved between us, "I know I can cook, clean, and do the laundry. I am willing to help in anything else the family needs."

Both gazed at me, and my face turned ruby red, "Dad, what do you want me to say?"

Dad smiled, "Louis, we haven't talked much during the years. Lately, I decided to watch you more carefully. I noticed you staring at Kathy more than before. It's more than one would expect you to ogle MY girlfriend. I think you find her very attractive. Am I correct so far?"

"Dad, I am sorry. You are right. She is pretty and beautiful and despite trying to behave, you know how young men's hormones are raging in the presence of... a breathtaking woman like her."

"I understand, and I do not blame you. I fell for her for the same reason." He turned to Kathy, "And how do you feel about Louis?"

She mumbled, "I liked him from day one. He always tried to be nice, help me with the dishes, and entertain me with jokes and funny stories. George, You were away much of the time. Having your son in the house helped me feel much less lonely than when he was gone too. But I think you are asking me if I find him attractive and desirable. In short, he is tall, handsome, and not boring. I think every woman would love to date him. In my case, since Brad Pitt and George Clooney are not around, he will do..."

I chortled, "Kathy, remind me to beat them up if they ever show up in our neck of the woods!"

Dad seemed happy, "Children, I like what I hear. I talked to each of you separately, and I'd like to put it on the table. Unless there is a new invention or discovery very soon, I doubt I'll ever be able to be a satisfactory sex partner. I would like you two to explore the possibility of good chemistry in bed. If both of you find it pleasurable, it would be the ideal situation. You'll enjoy the activity and I'll be guiltless for tying the knot with a young, trophy wife. Are you guys willing to try?"

I glanced at Dad, "Kathy is too nice. I doubt whether she has the heart to say no if she isn't interested. She wouldn't want to offend me, especially in your presence..."

Kathy interjected, "Louis is too humble. I actually find him very attractive." She turned to Dad, "He may be somewhat less attractive than you when we started, but he is definitely a guy I would swipe right on Tinder if I saw him on this app."

Dad looked at me, "Louis, you have the last word."

"Father, before you entered, I told Kathy I wanted to date Sarah or Kelly, both are my classmates. But I am willing to sacrifice my own will for the benefit of this family..."

Dad watched Kathy's face with worry. She began laughing uncontrollably, "George, don't listen to him, he is joking. He already told me he wanted me, but didn't wish to ruin our wedding plans."

Dad went to the bar and pulled from the small fridge a bottle of pink Champagne, "Children, I am elated this thing was settled. I hope your new relations turn out successful. In case of an argument, come to me - I promise to be impartial. Now, the logistics I leave to Kathy. I'd like to go to bed and hug her at least 3 nights a week when I am home, but once I am asleep, and other times, when I am away, everything is up to you two. Louis, is it a deal?"

"Dad, as I said, if Kathy takes me, I'll accept ANY condition."

"Kathy, and you?"

"Louis is a big guy. What happens if he decides to beat me? I need some protection. I have a suggestion - George, on my birthday you buy me a baseball bat, just in case. If you do that, I'll give this idea my best shot."

"Dad, if you plan to abide by your future wife's demand, better buy 2 bats. Who knows how I can handle her when she becomes emotional?..."

Dad grinned, "I love it! My 2 children have already found a common denominator - They are going to play baseball together... Jokes aside, it's a nice day, anybody interested in going to see the new state park, that was opened a week ago?"

The whole afternoon we strolled in the lush small forest, admiring the colorful flowers, listening to the chirping birds, and taking pictures. It was a happy day - we walked on the trail in line, Kathy in the middle, her hands holding ours.

...

We arrived home at sunset. Dad was exhausted. I realized it earlier, and pretended to have leg pains, so we could drive back home. Dad refused to eat dinner - He took a short shower, went to bed and 10 minutes later he was snoring.

Kathy entered my room, and declared, "Honey, my future husband is already in La La Land. I thought we could use this time for certain fun activities. What do you think?"

I pretended to think about it. Five seconds later, Kathy released the belt of her robe, and her naked front got exposed with her protruding tits bouncing freely before my eyes.

While my brain began digesting the erotic sight, my cock stiffened at a fantastic speed, creating a noticeable bulge in no time. I just inspected her assets speechless.

Kathy grabbed the 2 edges of the belt and started closing the robe.

I approached her, lifted her chin, and French kissed her hard, "Darling, don't you dare! I want you in the nude. Now!"

"Are you sure? You didn't say much, and I thought Sarah really won your heart..."

"Woman, I warn you!..."

"Louis, you are all talk and no play. First, undress and show me if your tiny dicky is even worth it!"

I removed my clothes slowly. The last item to go was my tented boxers. Once it fell to the floor, my 8" hard, sky-aiming pecker was on full display.

Kathy grinned and licked her lips, "At last my lollypop is open for business. Louis, lay on your back. I am not interested in you tonight. I have a date with your magnificent organ!"

I did as told, ready to enjoy the show. She spread my legs, grabbed the shaft in her small palm, and bobbed it lightly from head to base, feeling the velvety texture. A couple of minutes later, her hand squeezed my girth somewhat harder and moved faster, as her other palm gently massaged my ball sack.

My eyes alternated between her swaying tits and the terrific hand job. A drop of precum began forming on the tip.

Kathy whispered, "That's the sign I was waiting for. I wanted my favorite appetizer before the main course." She leaned down, licked it, rolled it inside her mouth, and moaned. Her lips gradually opened around my mushroom, milking it.

By now, Kathy's mouth already proved its expertise more than once, and my reaction was the same, "Darling, be gentle or I won't be able to hold back."

Rather than stopping, the newest generation Dyson began vacuuming my rigid member. About 1 minute later, I flooded her with a mouthful of slimy spew. She didn't spill one drop. However, she did not swallow it - She kept it all in her mouth. When my deflated prick came out of her mouth, she opened her mouth to show me the whitish stuff. She looked at me, smiled, and gulped it all.

Kathy murmured, "Louis dear, the more I drink your stuff, the more I like it. Knowing it tastes good and healthy too, is wonderful." She was ready to leave my bed and I held her down, "Not so fast, girl. I came, but you didn't, which gives me another opportunity to take advantage of your gorgeous body. I need a 10 minutes break and then abuse it with my cock. Honey, in the meantime, you don't mind if I use these 10 minutes to have a tasty dinner, do you?"

She grinned, "How can I fight such a big man? I give up. Hopefully, you'll take into account my vulnerability and let me leave your trap with my virginity still intact..."

"Ma'am, I do not promise anything, but I think I won't break any membrane tonight!"

I crawled between her shapely thighs and my tongue touched her moist labia. I lapped the fresh dew off her folds and then penetrated her snatch. She groaned, and her hand pushed my face deeper. My tongue started shallowly fucking her pussy. I wetted a forefinger and tapped gently on her puckered hole. She whimpered.

Subsequently, I inserted the finger through her sphincter and rotated it gently inside. Lastly, my tongue exited her pussy and landed on her clitoris, rubbing it roughly.

Kathy's body quivered and she began to cry. I continued for several minutes, as my spent cock started showing signs of new life. In a short time, it filled with blood and was ready for action.

Next, I moved up, directed the rod into her open cunt, and shoved it all the way. Kathy's cry switched to howling. My strokes intensified, pounding her cervix each time. Her movements turned erratic. The breasts were jiggling wildly before my eyes, raising my arousal further. As I was about to cum, I grabbed her ample tits with both my palms and kneaded them savagely.

I heard her start screaming. I bent down, French kissed her, and poured into her vagina the last remaining spunk from my testicles. I continued plowing her soft body for a few more minutes before my cock began shriveling.

We rested for 20 minutes with her in my arms. Then she gradually opened her eyes and smiled, "Honey, you are a wonderful lover. I can see only one problem - I am becoming addicted to you..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers