Kathy Ch. 02

Story Info
Discussing the options with Dad.
2.7k words
4.58
6.8k
9
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

In the previous chapter: Louis arrives home from college to find out his sickly, old father, who was away for a couple of days, plans to marry his young, sexy girlfriend, Kathy. Louis asks her why she would do it, and she responds that he proposed to her on several occasions, telling her she was still allowed to have intimate relations with others discretely. Kathy convinces Louis he's her choice. He reluctantly gives in.

.............................................................................................

In the following 2 days, we couldn't get enough of each other. We were in bed most of the time. In fact, except whenever we were eating or in the bathroom, the only times we weren't in bed was when we were doing it elsewhere - On the carpet, the kitchen table, or the laundry machine.

Kathy's appetite was amazing. I recall asking her after one of our prolonged sessions how she controlled her need for sex when living with Dad. She started crying and said that in the first year together, she and Dad were having sex like rabbits. After the first year together, he began having heart issues. She vowed to stand by his side and managed her appetite by fantasizing and masturbating. She never cheated on him. I hugged her and promised to love her.

The day before Dad was supposed to return, Kathy got a phone call from her sister in Boston. Their mother had shingles and needed help for several days. The sister was stuck with her 2 little children and was not able to fly to Boston herself.

We separated with kisses and one last sexual bliss, as Kathy promised me that she would be back as soon as possible to renew our fun times and prepare for her wedding.

...

I picked Dad up from the airport. He looked older than a few months ago, when I last saw him. On the way, I told him Kathy had to attend to her sick mother. He said he was so busy the last several days, that he didn't have time to call her during normal hours. He'd phone her from home.

When we arrived, he called her, apologized for not phoning earlier, and wanted to know if her mother was OK. I didn't hear her, but from his facial expression, I understood she was in no immediate danger. He ended the call, saying, "Love you, Kathy, and I hope to see you soon. By the way, I'll talk to Louis about our plans."

Later, we went to eat at a steak restaurant. Dad and I never spoke much with each other, and this time wasn't different. We savored our delicious fillets and talked a little about school. On our way back home, my father mentioned he needed to have a serious talk with me. I told him to call me whenever it was convenient for him. He said he was too tired, and we'd do it the following day.

...

The next afternoon, he summoned me, and we sat in the living room.

He started, "Louis, I think it's time to talk about the future. You know quite well I am not a healthy man. I am not sure what tomorrow will bring and we need to prepare for every eventuality. Soon, you'll be starting your junior year in college, and I noticed you are doing well. It makes me happy. However, I do not know what direction you plan to take once you are finished. You can continue and acquire a second degree or follow my footsteps and take over my factory. God bless, we are doing very well financially, and I secured enough money and stocks to last you a lifetime irrespective of my firm's future fate. So when the time comes, you can continue running the business or sell your shares and do whatever you wish. If you have other questions about my job, you can talk to me later. There is another subject I'd like to discuss with you and hear your opinion. You know Kathy, and I've noticed you two get along well. I proposed to her. I want her by my side, officially. If she agrees, I'll secure her financial future handsomely. I think she considers it seriously. What do you think?"

"Dad, I love you. I am very fond of Kathy too. She is smart, funny, a wonderful cook and a good friend. The question is obvious: You are 24 years her senior and have a severe heart condition. How fair is it to Kathy?"

"Son, you are right and I struggled with the same issue for a long time before offering to marry her. I remember after my heart attack I begged her to leave me and start living with somebody her own age. She refused. She claimed we were destined to stay together until the end. So if this was her choice, why not make it official?"

"Can't you give her a monthly or yearly allowance without forcing her to be tied to you?"

"Of course I can. I even suggested it, but she said adamantly NO! She wishes to be with me for as long as possible and take advantage of our wealth while I am alive. She does not want to take one penny from your inheritance. So if we become husband and wife, she'd be entitled to some of my money."

"Dad, I get what you say about her future financial security, but what about her life in the present? You work too much, many days away from home, and are likely to suffer another heart attack due to overworking. Why don't you cut down on your hours, or at least the exhausting business travels?"

"Well, I always hoped one day you'd agree to take over and waited for you to grow up. Nowadays, since you do not seem interested in my job, the only reason I still do it is because once you become complacent, your rivals take over piece by piece."

"Perhaps it's time to nominate somebody from the inside to continue, while you may do part-time or stay as a consultant. Anyway, you'll decide it. One more question about Kathy. She is still young, 38 if I am not wrong. What do you expect her to do in her free time? She is a homemaker without a real job. She may go to a health club every now and then, but it does not fill her time. What about social life and... physical needs?"

"This is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. We never had a heart-to-heart talk before, and I feel a little uncomfortable discussing it with you, but I think this is the best time to do it - I can feel my physical decline, and Kathy is not here to say otherwise. As I said, I want to marry her in a month or so. If my plan works, I'll talk to her about health club and other alternatives like yoga or Zumba classes. I'll find out if she's interested in learning social games like Bridge. All my life, I avoided like the plague social gatherings, but I might start doing it now, for her sake."

"Dad, it might be a sensitive issue, but you have to think of it if you really love her. Don't you think that women her age need warmth and sex?"

Dad smiled, "Now we've reached the whole point of what I wanted to talk to you. According to the literature, women reach their peak sexual maturity around 40. Add to that that she is beautiful, and every man will be lucky to have her. I told her she deserved the best, but since she refused to leave my side, after the marriage she'd be allowed to have relations with others. I'll put it in writing to make it official. What is your opinion about it?"

"In theory, it sounds like a fair offer, but I think if you knew she really had sex with others, you'd be devastated."

"You may be right about it but I love her too much to hold her and keep her from pleasures of the flesh. You may not know it, but in our first year together, we had sex on average 3 times a day. Sometimes even more... I know Kathy very well. She will never go looking for a guy in a bar or on the internet. Any idea on how to find her somebody decent, who'll treat her well and not just have sex with her or keep her because of her future inheritance?"

I glanced at Dad, "How would I know? My generation connects mostly using internet sites. But I am no expert. I haven't done it, at least not yet."

"Louis, I've never heard about you dating girls. Are you gay?"

I chuckled, "Not really."

"Do you have a girlfriend in college?"

"Not at the moment. Why the sudden interest in MY love life?"

"Because I discussed the subject with Kathy before my latest trip, and based on what she told me, I came up with a crazy idea."

"What are you saying?"

"Let me be blunt. Kathy and you are fond of each other. You'll never hurt her or try to use her for the money I leave for her. You do not have a girlfriend and I have a hunch you find her attractive. Am I correct so far?"

"Yes."

"Is she attractive enough for you to consider taking her to bed?..."

"Dad, the truth is Kathy is very sexy. However, a minute ago you mentioned your wish to marry her. Do you ask me to have sex with your future wife?"

He looked at me quizzingly.

"Dad, how do you expect me to answer such a provocative question? Like every other young guy, I fantasized about gorgeous women, and Kathy was one of them for sure, but still..."

"Louis, put yourself in my shoes. Who do YOU think would be the ideal man for the woman I love? You are my heir, and as such, will end up with everything I've got. Deep down, don't you want her too?"

"Dad, from the first moment I laid eyes on her, I was jealous of you having such beauty with you. But the whole concept sounds very unreal. Even if Kathy agreed, which I doubt, what would be the sleeping arrangements in the house? How do we share her time? What about feelings, jealousy?!..."

He grinned, "If you agree in principle, and you question the logistics, it's good progress. The short answer is simple - She will decide when and how. Kathy should be back in 2 days. Let me talk to her and see what she thinks. My impression is that she'll be reluctant initially, but later agree it's the best solution for a happy family under our unique circumstances."

...

The same evening Kathy called Dad to see how he was doing. After hanging up, she called my phone. I was in my room at the time. I confessed to talking to Dad, and repeated our discussion. She listened and replied that she could never expect better news. She'd pretend not to know anything, and when Dad mentioned to her the subject, she'd show little resistance before agreeing to try. On the phone, she sounded elated!

I still had guilt trips doing his girlfriend behind his back, but after the talk with my father, I felt somewhat better. I vowed to myself to try and be the best son from that point on.

...

I picked Kathy up from the airport. She looked tired, saying her mother was doing better but was still suffering back pains. Her Mom began taking tablets that improved the suffering, but Kathy felt guilty leaving her like that.

I smiled and said I had a similar guilt about the 2 of us despite having no regrets. Kathy turned to me and asked me to stop the car on the side of the road. I did it.

She kissed me hard.

I laughed, "Kathy honey, I missed you too. Unlike you, I was afraid if I kissed you, I wouldn't be able to stop there and take advantage of your fantastic body right there and then."

She stared at me lovingly, "Lover, I promise to spend as much as I can in your arms. Let me settle everything with your father first."

I parked the car at the house and saw Dad exiting the front door to greet Kathy. They kissed and I carried her luggage inside.

They entered, and Dad suggested going out for dinner. Kathy said she wasn't hungry but would be happy to join us and have a hearty soup. We ended up going to the nearby Applebee's. The whole time there we hardly talked. Much of the time, Dad was ogling Kathy's face, she alternated her stare between Dad and me, and I watched them both.

When we returned home, I told them they should have time for themselves after several days of separation. I was going to visit Josh, whom I hadn't seen for almost a year, and be back much later.

Josh was happy to see me. He was my buddy since elementary school. We got separated when I went to college and he started working as an auto mechanic. We reminisced about the past for an hour and then he told me he was about to propose to Leah. I almost fell from my chair; "Are you talking about the 4-eyes you used to torment in class?" He laughed, "She is the one. I always loved her but couldn't admit it to myself. Look at her now." He pulled a picture of a cute girl who I could hardly recognize. "Josh, she really looks great. I am jealous." He smirked, "Sorry, buddy, she is mine, but if you stay around, I'll help you find a nice girl too..."

I had to hold myself from telling him I won the lottery. With the most desirable lady in the world as a lover, why would I look for anybody else? I just responded politely, "Thanks, Josh. One day I may take you on it."

I returned home around 11:30 pm. Everything was dark. I walked quietly to my room and fell asleep at midnight.

I woke up hearing movements in the room. Kathy removed her nighty and joined me, hugging my body, "Dad is sound asleep. He won't wake up until 6 in the morning. After you left, we had 'the talk.' Dad tried his best to convince me you were the best man for me. I felt bad for countering his efforts and pretending his idea was offensive, but at one point, he became so anxious that I was scared his heart would blow, so I gave up and agreed to try. He was very happy, and minutes later, he fell asleep with a smile on his face."

I kissed her gently, "Darling, you were gone for only 3 days and I missed you so much. What am I going to do next time when you leave me?"

Her hand massaged my pectorals, and she mumbled, "Shut up, big man, and show me what you've got in the tank for me!"

I began fondling her round tits and kissing her neck, but she stopped me, "Honey, don't waste our precious time. I am too hungry for your cock to plow my vagina. With your father, I learned to 'manage' my hunger. But after having your body ravaging mine for 3 days, it felt like being away from you was a year in jail..."

As asked, with no fanfare, I moved between her legs, penetrated her wet pussy and began pounding her. Barely seconds later, my woman's body shivered wildly, and her mouth opened for a scream. I bent and French kissed her, while continuing to ram her cunt savagely. My right hand massaged her plump breast, and my left held both her hands high above her head. I ejaculated gallons of spunk in her cervix. Kathy's orgasm lasted until I started slowing down.

After a 10 minutes rest, Kathy moved out of bed. She kissed me and whispered, "Louis dear, now that Dad's wish was accepted, we'll be able to be together more often and without hiding. In the morning, he and I will go over the details, and later all 3 of us will summarize everything. Keep me in your thoughts."

I grinned, "Kathy, if you only knew how dirty my thoughts are, you may regret your wish."

On her way out I heard her say, "I doubt it very much..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers