Kathy Gets Gangbanged

Story Info
Still More BBC Take My Wife!
12.4k words
4.09
22.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: I know I told you our true adventures with Burt were over, and they are, but while I was writing this story, Kathy, my lovely wife, decided I needed to hear another true story of her 'revenge sex' days that actually happened, but she's never told me. She was feeling frisky one night and I happened to ask her about the time Burt fucked her on the hood of a car one night in a shopping center, and she wound up spilling the beans and telling me the entire story of how it happened with Burt's brother Bob watching. So, while I said the true stories were over and the fantasy stories were taking over, apparently, I was wrong. That will be my next story. In the meantime, enjoy this one.)

Waking up Thursday morning was pure delight!

A repeat of the way she put me to sleep last night, my wife climbed on top of me cowgirl style, one of her favorite positions, until I made a nice deposit inside her warm, still tight pussy within just a few minutes. Morning wood usually doesn't last long for me.

She refused to get off me after I came, continuing her twerking on top of me, crying, "Nooo, damn it! Don't you dare go soft on me, baby. I want to cum too!!"

Knowing full well how to keep me hard with dirty talk, she bent down to whisper in my ear, "Baby, I want to play again," all the while continuing to twerk that pussy of hers up and down on my softening cock. There was no way she was letting me go completely soft, at least not until she had her own orgasm.

You guys know me well enough by now to know that whenever my wife wants me rock-hard, all she has to do is talk dirty to me. Not the 'Oh babe, your cock is so big' or 'Yeah, you're the best' or even 'Fuck me hard' type of dirty talk. No. Kathy knows that kind of talk doesn't work. Only a certain kind will.

The dirty talk GUARENTEED to get me rock-hard is when she tells me a true story that happened during her 'revenge sex' days, while we were separated, that she has never told me before. Guaranteed to get me hard, whether I've just cum or not.

I've always had a firm belief that there are 'things' that my wife did during her revenge sex days, that she still hasn't told me about, and may never will. And by 'things', I mean, sexual encounters, albeit oral, anal or vaginal penetration.

"You do, do you?" I teased her, knowing it's been a couple of weeks since her last adventure.

Something told me I was going to be late for work today.

"What would you like to do now?" I asked.

My question brought that mischievous grin back to her lips, as her eyes seductively closed, and her pussy began milking my cock. Her hips picked up speed and her breath quickened as my cock returned to full mast inside her with this new dirty talk.

"Uhh, Uhh, Uhh," she pounded me, "I dunno. What do you want? I mean, what would you like to watch me do this time?"

Forcing herself up and down on me as hard as she could, seemingly getting off on the 'slapping' sound she was creating, Kathy was getting near what she was so desperate for......an orgasm.

I grabbed a hold of her hips on the next downward movement and forced her to stop twerking, interrupting her impending big O, before I looked up into her eyes, "Are you sure you want to hear it? Because once you hear it, you can never unhear it."

"MICHAEL," she screamed, impatient with me holding her steady, "what the FUCK do you want me to do next?!!" I let go of her hips and she immediately picked up where she left off, riding me like a bull.

She continued...

"What, or should I say, whom do you want me to fuck next? What's next in that devious, twisted little mind of yours? What have you got in store for your little whore wife's next sexual adventure?

"DAMN IT!! FUCK MEEE!"

Her downward pounding was being met by my upward thrusts and between the two, gave my wife what she wanted......a morning orgasm.

"OOOohhhhh......aaaggggghhhhh!!!!!"

Quietly, I said, "A gangbang."

Not sure if my response was even heard by my lovely bride who was now lying near comatose on top of me with a combination of our love juices seeping out of her from around my still imbedded cock and running down to coat my balls.

I love it when my wife lays on top of me, especially if we've just had sex and she falls asleep. I usually do too, but not for very long. This time, she moved first, rolling herself off me and falling backwards onto her side of the bed.

Several moments passed before I heard her say...

"I heard you," she whispered so quietly that I almost didn't hear it.

"Good," then I got up to grab a quick shower and headed off to work.

That night over dinner, we had a little conversation about boundaries and where we stood on birth control.

Knowing that she was on the Pill and almost 100% guaranteed not to get pregnant while we were playing our sexual games, made it easy for her to go bareback, even though she was still fertile. But for me, the fact that it was 'almost' 100%, not quite, but almost, put enough of a question mark in my mind that there was a possibility of conceiving, especially if she decided to stop taking them without telling me, and that excited me even more. Don't know why. Freud will have to look at that one.

During dinner, she explained how much it turned her on when her lovers thought they might get her pregnant.

"I whispered in their ear that I quit taking the pill and wanted a baby. A black baby."

She said that as soon as both men heard her say that their sense of urgency changed, and they fucked her with a new, raw fervor knowing they may be fathering a child inside this married white woman.

We men can be controlled so easily when it comes to a woman's pussy. We'll go to great lengths to get some, and we'll do things in private with them that we'd never admit to, but wind up loving every second of it because we got some pussy!

Admit it, we're easy......and proud of it!

What they, Earl and James, the dynamic black duo, didn't know, though, wouldn't hurt them.

She didn't actually stop taking her birth control pills, even though when she told James and Earl that she did, the urgency of their fucking increased to the point of just wanting to release another round of potent seed into the loins of this woman. Where they both actually believed they had a chance of impregnating this beautiful white woman and pounded her with everything they had left.

And this exceptionally intense pounding that the men gave her, was something my wife REALLY got off on.

Ah, sexual games, what fun!

Don't get me wrong, she loves the times when it's just the two of us together 'making love', but when one of her studs is lying on top of her, trying to drive her through the mattress with the forceful pounding of his hips, well, that takes her to a whole different level of sexual enjoyment and really turns her into a sexual beast. Her inner whore comes out to play, willing to do almost anything to 'scratch her itch'.

I say, 'almost anything' because I haven't pushed the boundaries far enough yet for her to say 'no'.

Don't know that it would ever get to that point, because I truly believe that what we're doing together right now is kinky, not perverted, and we both seem to be happy with it, so.......

Potato, potatoe....to each his own, right?

Well, one man's kink may be another man's perversion, but, bottom line, I'll tell ya this much......THE SEX IS GREAT!!!

I mean, I take her whenever I want to, sloppy OR fresh, she's by far the best cocksucker going, and she's getting strange cock whenever I arrange it. So, everything's on the up and up, and everybody's happy. Win-Win-Win.

Not your typical marriage, for sure, but how many of the handful of married men actually reading my story, can say they have an exciting sex life at home? If you do, then great for you! I do too!

My wife was a very sexual being long before we met, which would probably explain why she is so willing to go along with my kinkiness now, and I'm extremely thankful for that because after we finished our little talk at dinner on Friday night, she came up to me while we were loading the dishwasher and stuck her hand down my pants, grabbed my flaccid cock and whispered, "What's next?"

"Or should I say, Who's next?"

She smiled as I turned to her and replied, "You heard me last night now, didn't you?" More of a statement than a question.

"Heard what?" she asked innocently, with her grin matching mine, all the while holding my growing erection in her hand and nibbling on my neck.

"Why don't you go roll us a joint, while I finish loading the dishwasher and make a few phone calls?" I told her.

"Sounds good. I'll meet you on the sofa in fifteen minutes," she replied, heading off up the stairs to our bedroom before returning to the family room.

Just shy of a half hour later, I finally joined her on the sofa in the den. Clad in only my skivvies and a t-shirt, I found Kathy had changed into a sheer nightie (one of my personal favorites) and was already hitting the joint.

"Hey, I thought you'd wait for me before lighting up." I complained.

"Yeah, well, that's what you get for taking so long," came her pseudo sarcastic response as she choked a bit and blew me a cloud of smoke while giving me her best 'come hither' smile.

Taking a long drag on the joint, I looked her dead in the eye before responding, "Sorry for taking so long, but I was busy talking to your next stud. Or should I say, studs?

"Plans are set in stone for tomorrow night!"

Her face lit up as she took another hit before moving down and engulfing my cock with her warm mouth.

OOOoohhh, yeah.

Saturday morning, I had to go into the office for a couple of hours, but before I did, I told my wife to go out shopping for a new outfit and to make sure she buys something to create a 'center of attention' look for the boys tonight, because we were going out dancing at the Club.

"Oohh, okay, that sounds like fun," she squealed.

To say her shopping trip was a success would be an understatement.

Coming back home after my half-day at the office, Kathy greeted me at the front door with a big, wet, sloppy kiss and a quick squeeze of my manhood, wearing only a new, red velvet push-up bra, a red thong and red satin boots with 4-inch heels.

"I have a big surprise for you, honey," she whispered, leading me up to our bedroom by the crotch of my pants.

"I figured that after our little 'talk', and your desire to 'pimp me out', that you would be okay with me dressing like a street-walking hooker. And since we're really just getting started with this chapter in our lives," again grabbing my crotch and sticking her tongue down my throat before continuing, " I did a little future planning and bought three outfits instead of just one.

"Really, it was because I couldn't make up my mind and I just decided that you would be sending me out for more shopping anyway, so I bought all three."

Looking me in the eye, a sinister smile crossed her lips before continuing, "Which one do you want me to wear tonight?"

It was a hard choice.

All three were laying on display on our marital bed, so I picked up the first one to get a closer look. It was a long black and red silky piece of material designed to cling to a woman's body like a second skin. The top of it cut into a V, low enough for the new push-up bra she bought to show her 'girls' off nicely. The V stopped just above where the bottom of the bra would have shown and created nice cleavage for anyone to see.

The hem was cut at an angle with a sash attached, stopping just below her right knee on one side and mid-thigh on the other with a slit all the way up to her hip. Red fish-netting was woven into the black dress in critical areas to give us peek-a-boo glimpses of the treasure underneath, creating a very sexy look on the verge of being slutty.

Outfit number two was a two-piece affair with a sheer, see-through white blouse and a sexy plaid skirt. Sort of a 'school-girl' look who was working on becoming a professional hooker.

The third outfit was different than anything I've seen her in so far. It was a one-piece farmer's overalls......but not really. The material was not denim, but more of a stretchy spandex in solid ruby red with black stripes that wound around from the top in a spiral fashion down to the bottom of the legs, varying in width as it made its way down her body.

There were about five little gold zippers placed in strategic locations that I'm guessing could be used for either viewing pleasure in a naughty way, or easy access when the right time approached. If all the zippers were opened at once, it would turn a VERY sexy outfit into a slutty one instantly with a ton of exposed flesh.

All three outfits hit the bullseye with the things I've got planned for my slutty little whore......I mean......wife.

"Well?" she asked.

"I dunno, they're all hot. Why don't you surprise me when you walk down the stairs tonight and we head out the door?" I told her.

"Fine, I'll choose then. But you won't be able to see me once I start getting ready until we head out the door. You good with that?"

"Yep."

After an early dinner, she kissed me on the cheek and headed upstairs to prepare for our fun and games. I used the guest shower and bedroom to get myself ready and waited on the sofa watching tv for my dear wife to finish with her preparations.

An hour later, "You ready?" she questioned from the top of the stairs.

I turned to watch my beautiful spouse sashay her way down the stairs in outfit number one. It wasn't easy for her as the outfit clung to her so tightly it restricted her movements a little. But somehow, she managed.

At the bottom of the stairs, my wife did a little pirouette and asked, "You like?"

Standing up from the sofa, a wolf whistle escaped my lips as I grabbed her hand and made her twirl again.

"Damn, baby, with that outfit, you'll have the pick of the Club. I mean, I've already made some arrangements, but after seeing you in this, I don't think that was necessary. You look HOT!!"

"Thanks, honey. I hope the guys like it."

"Babe? Did you look in the mirror before coming down? With that dress I'm sure, if you wanted to, that you could have any man in the place."

"You're just saying that because you're my hubby."

"No. I'm saying that because it's true, not because I'm your husband. You'll see tonight, I'll prove it to you."

The slut who came down the stairs, flashing glimpses of flesh, was my wildest fantasy come true. The bra was doing the job it was bought to do by creating cleavage in a woman not blessed with big boobs but making her look like she did.

The angle cut of the hem exposed white thigh all the way up to her hip when she walked and through the red fishnet inserts, I was able to make out her belly button and the smooth lines of her flat stomach.

At first glance, a very sexy dress. But when you looked closer and saw the hidden treasures beneath the fishnet, it was actually a very slutty dress. Only a woman looking to get laid would wear a dress like this.

Tonight, my wife was looking to get laid.

"So, where is this Club you're taking me to?" Kathy questioned as we drove into a neighborhood that we normally wouldn't visit.

"Not too far now," I responded. "Damien gave me pretty good directions. I think it's right around the corner here. Yep, here it is."

Pulling into the parking lot beside the old brick building, the look on my wife's face was priceless.

"What? What the fuck is this?" she cried.

"Don't worry, baby, Damien said not to worry about what the outside of the building looks like, just wait till you get inside."

"I don't know about this, Michael. This looks kind of scary. Are you sure we're in the right place?"

Taking her by the arm, I led her around to the front door where a huge, burly, old black man stood guard. Undaunted, I was prepared with the code phrase to get in.

"Looks like rain on Tuesday, Damien told me," I said to the black guard as he opened the heavy iron door for us with a broad smile on his face all the while checking out the hooker standing next to me in her red satin boots with 4-inch heels.

"OOohhh wweee! Damn! Damien gonna have fun wit dat!"

The huge black man whistled, patting my wife's ass as she squeezed past him to get into the Club.

"Yes, he is," Kathy responded, turning and giving the appreciative gentle giant a quick kiss on the cheek before brushing past him through the doorway.

"You a lucky man," he said patting my shoulder and closing the heavy door behind us.

The outside and inside of the Club looked they belonged in two different cities, on two different planets. Nothing special on the outside, even kind of run-down if you ask me, but the inside......well......it was obvious that was where they spent all of the money fixing things up.

Two or three bankrupt businesses in a strip mall were bought up to create this new brick and mortar establishment which was originally designed to be a jazz club but has inadvertently morphed into something else.

A hook-up destination for white women.

Specifically, MARRIED white women.

Rumor has it that shortly after opening their doors, a black man brought his white wife with him to enjoy the music. They spent the entire evening drinking and dancing and partying in the new venue.

But, by the time the interracial couple got home that night, she was filled with the semen of five men, besides her husbands. Five black men. And then she told her married friends about it, and they told their married friends about it, until the place suddenly re-invented itself into the hook-up destination it is now.

Gerald told us about the Club during our conversation with him before the night turned into sex, and how it's become so popular.

Gerald was Kathy's first black lover back in San Diego, where, during our conversation and before he made my wife's eyeballs roll back in her head three times that night, he said if we liked what happened with him that night, then we'd probably enjoy the Club, which was a little closer to our home.

I had my doubts that we were in the right place when we first pulled into the parking lot, because it didn't seem like a place that would attract the fairer sex, but after meeting Dre, the doorman, my opinion radically changed.

Once inside, Gerald had not been wrong about the plushness and elegance of the place, which certainly helped it develop from just another bar in a run-down neighborhood into the 'must meet the dress code' black and white hook-up destination that it's become.

Single skanks weren't allowed inside.......but married white sluts were. Married white 'willing' sluts, dressed for sex.

Kathy fit that bill, nicely.

To gain entry to the Club any woman coming in here had to be 'Dressed to the Nines' (heavily enforced dress code in place), but once inside, this place made them feel even sexier than they were dressed!

The whole atmosphere, including the music, booze and decor, often made women wet with anticipation long before their first penetration of the evening. Word was spreading fast amongst the swinger crowd that, even though the outside of the building was so unattractive, and it was in a seedy neighborhood to boot, any woman walking through those doors would NOT be disappointed on the inside.

Kathy wound up fitting that bill nicely, too.

By the end of the night, my wife would wind up having to use the services of the chair. A device that ultimately made sense in a place like this, but it's not what you may be thinking.

As one of the owners of the Club, Damien usually got extra special treatment whenever he was there. Tonight, he was.

Per our phone conversation yesterday, Damien was expecting us. Being good friends with Gerald, Kathy's first black man, Damien met us as we entered the foyer to his den of pleasure and explained that Gerald would have loved to join us tonight, but, unfortunately, had other obligations that required his presence.