Kathy Gets Gangbanged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's why he was standing there now, softly jacking himself off to stay hard, watching Rick and Damien work my wife into a frenzy before they laid her out flat on the bed for some serious fucking. I had mentioned to Damien over the phone, that while Kathy wasn't an anal virgin, I would like to see her 'airtight' at least once during the evening.

"Our specialty," was his response.

Enjoying the feel of Rick's cock rubbing between her butt cheeks, Kathy reached down through her legs to grab Rick's cock and place it between her legs from behind. The purple head on Rick's cock was huge and my wife was soon holding it tightly against her clit as Rick started a slow fucking motion from behind

Damien moved his hand out of the way when Kathy reached for Rick's cock and was now watching her rub Rick's dark purple head against her clit with increasing intensity until......

"OOOWWWWHHHHEEEE!!! AH! AH! AH! OOohh YYEeaahh! I"M cuming!"

Rick had to hold her up from behind after she came, or she might have collapsed to the floor. With help from Damien, both men finally laid my wife down on the bed removing her g-string in the process but leaving her stockings and boots on (once again at my request).

Now completely naked, all three black men joined my wife on the big king bed and started assaulting her body with an urgency that I had hoped and expected to see. I didn't bring my life-long partner, my beautiful wife, here to 'make love' with anybody.

Nope. The 'making love' part was for me only now, at least now that Joe is out of the picture, and I didn't bring her here to watch her 'make love' to anybody else either.

Nope. I brought her here for one reason and one reason only!

To be gang-banged by a group of black men who were there for one reason, to get their rocks off inside some married white woman's body, and from the looks of what was happening in front of me, things were going as planned.

Somewhat limp from her orgasm, Rick rolled Kathy onto her back and crawled up between her luscious white legs. Rearing back on his knees, Rick grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread her married white thighs like a turkey wishbone on Thanksgiving.

He flicked his hips in such a manner that caused his 8" black cock to bounce up and down against the outside of my wife's pussy before he stopped and told her to do it for him.

"Take my cock and beat your pussy with it," he commanded.

Doing as she was told, "Like this?" she asked with a few feeble smacks.

"NO! Slut! Not like that at all," he criticized.

Then he let go of one of her legs and grabbed his cock himself, beating her cunt with it in an effort to show my wife how he wanted her to do it.

"Oh. Okay," my wife now understood what this black stud wanted her to do.

Taking ahold of his black cock once again, she started assaulting her pussy and landing strip with a vengeance that I haven't seen since the last time I watched her masturbate through the bedroom curtains when I came back from a business trip early hoping to catch her in the middle of doing something fun.

Well, I did catch her in the middle of something fun, it just wasn't what I was expecting or hoping for. I was hoping to catch her with another man, not a pink sex toy.

Oh well, I'll take what I can get, and I watched her using her biggest, floppiest pink dildo to beat the crap out of her own pussy. This was something I'd never seen her do before, but here she was tonight, doing it again. Only this time, it wasn't in the privacy of our own bedroom, it wasn't pink, and it wasn't fake.

Satisfied that she was doing it right this time, Rick went back to holding her married white thighs apart, spread wide open in a V-shape before finally commanding her to, "PUT IT IN!"

My wife did as she was told and stopped using this black man's cock as a meat tenderizer, lining up his fat purple head with the entrance of her paradise valley.

That's what my own cock tells me every time I'm in her pussy--"This is Paradise!"

Rick pushed forward as Kathy moved to meet him, with their combined effort meeting just a little resistance until you heard a distinctive 'pop' as the fat head of Rick's cock penetrated my wife's pussy lips. Even though Damien stretched her wide earlier while leaning her over the back of the booth, my wife's pussy lips regenerate pretty fast, but she still struggled with Rick's fat, purple cock-head until he finally popped in.

But now that he was in, he didn't waste much time getting up to full speed. To get there, he had to let go of her ankles and lay down flat on top of her, grabbing her ass from underneath. My wife kept her toes pointed toward the ceiling while she wrapped both arms around the back of Rick's neck and welcomed the enthusiasm of his fucking.

Rick understood that he was on a mission, and that was to please this white woman lying beneath him by depositing as much sperm as he could inside her body, and with her legs spread wide open, and from the guttural sounds of pleasure coming from her throat, he knew he was hitting the mark. Or HER mark, shall we say.

"OOhh yyeeaahh, lover. FUCK that pussy! Make me cum! YYyaaaa!!!"

"I'm right with ya, girl. HERE I GO!!AAARrgghhh!!!"

Load number two. Orgasm number...i dunno, I forget.

I just know it wasn't her first and won't be her last.

During the transfer of male body fluid from his ball sac into her vagina, Kathy stopped pointing her toes upward and wrapped her legs around Rick's back, squeezing him tight against her as if to say, 'send that sperm deep, motherfucker, send it deep!'

Rick lay still for a few minutes before raising up on his elbows to lay a deep soul kiss on my woman's mouth. She was holding tight to this black man, before he finally withdrew his tongue from her mouth and crawled off her.

Legs splayed wide, Rick's cum was soon trickling out of my wife's just-fucked hole and she was lying there, eyes closed, arms and legs spread out wide, looking like an expensive hooker who had just pulled a train!

As Rick rolled off my wife, leaving her flat on the bed, Damien climbed on and replaced Rick in the saddle, using the combined lubricant inside her married pussy to plunge his cock to the bottom of her hole in just one thrust, forcing my wife's legs to jerk violently skyward once more!

Damien didn't want to stay on top very long and soon turned them both over on the mattress, letting my wife ride him cow-girl style at her own leisure. Recovering from the orgasm that Rick just gave her, her movements were a little slow at first, which was fine with Damien because he was motioning for Zeke to climb up behind her and get ready to fuck her ass.

Crawling up on his haunches behind her, Zeke was about to fuck her ass when Damien stopped him.

"Wait. Here. Use the cum in her pussy as lube," and pulled his cock out of Kathy's pussy so Zeke could stick his in and lube it up for the onslaught of this married woman's ass.

As he did, "Damn! She's so fucking loose I'll bet she doesn't even know my little dick is inside her," Zeke said under his breath while pulling his now lubed up butt plug of a dick out of her loose, sloppy vagina and allowing Damien back in.

Once Zeke had his dick lubed, he backed up and squatted behind her ass waiting for Damien to re-insert his cock in her pussy, then started pushing up against her sphincter muscle for her DP of the evening.

No loud pop or anything, but you could tell from Kathy's reaction the exact moment Zeke's dick slipped into her ass!

She was kneeling cow-girl style above Damien with her hands pushing down on his chest and his stout cock buried up to his balls when her head suddenly snapped back, causing her hair to do that sexy flying through the air thing when this happened, and a yelp escaped her luscious, red-painted lips.

"OOwww!! OOHH!! Shit! Oh fuck!"

Giving her time to acclimate to this new dick up her ass, Zeke started doing what he was there to do......fuck my wife's ass.

"That's it, baby! Take that dick!" Zeke cried out pumping his butt plug into my wife's ass while Damien was deep in her pussy!

"OOOhhhhh....."

His hips started moving against my wife's ass with such speed that it took her breath away.

"AAhh! AAhh! AAhh!" yelping with each thrust of Zeke's black dick into her lily-white ass, Kathy soon collapsed on top of Damien giving Zeke the opportunity to raise up on his haunches and really drill her hard from behind.

"OOOhhhhh!!! UUUgghhh!!"

Putting together anything that even remotely sounded like English was impossible for her as Damien started his upward push into her pussy, matching the downward plunge of Zeke's dick in her ass.

Nothing more than guttural grunts were coming from my wife's mouth as Damien wrapped his arms around her back, holding her tightly against him in an effort to stop her from sliding away. Not that she had any intention of sliding away from this onslaught of black cock inside her white body.

No, no.

My wife was in heaven with two cocks inside her, with a third one climbing up in front of her face getting ready to make her 'air-tight' for the first time ever......at least to my knowledge.

The new, strange black cock being shoved in her face, while Damien and Zeke worked into a good rhythm down below, belonged to a gentleman by the name of Russell, who had what my wife would later describe as a 'special' cock.

Standing over 6' tall with a slightly muscular build, Russell had a midnight black cock that was a good crossbreed between Damien and Ricks' cocks.

Damien's cock, with its wide girth, had a rather smallish head, while Rick's cock was long and slender but had a head on it that looked like it belonged on a horse. Complete opposites. Zeke had a normal sized head on his 5" penis......but Russell was something else.

"Something special," was what my wife murmured on the car ride home.

Russell stood the same height as me 6'2" and had a normal purple head at the end of his 9" glistening black cock, but the shape of it was what made it special. Stretching out in front of the handsome black man as if it were posing for Mr. Cock Universe or something, Russell was also a Club favorite.

"When he first put that thing in my mouth, I never wanted to take it out," also came out of my wife's mouth on the ride home. After watching her fellate Russell until he erupted in her mouth, I could see why, he has a really nicely shaped cock.

Separated by only a thin membrane inside her, Damien and Zeke were technically rubbing up against each other as they owned the inside of my wife's pussy and ass and weren't destined to last very long with the extra friction, but managed to hold off until Russell could make her airtight by turning her head to the side and forcing his cock into her mouth.

Something about a sexy white wife with her red painted lips wrapped around a black cock, just does it for me, especially if that wife is mine.

One of the few husbands allowed close-up viewing, I was recording my wife's very first 'airtight' sexual experience and loving every second of it. As her body was being fucked by three different black cocks at the same time, there were sloppy, wet noises coming from each and every one of her holes.

Russell was in her mouth, where her slurping noises and saliva dripping off his balls were delighting everyone around. Damien was below her with his beer-can of a cock now sitting idle in her pussy while Zeke continued his onslaught from behind, pounding his plug in and out of her ass.

"AArrgghhh! I'm cumming!!!!"

"ME, too!!"

"OH yeah, I am, too!!"

It sounded like a church chorus as all four participants on the bed came within seconds of each other.

Damien didn't have to move at all as Zeke's pounding from above stimulated him enough to shoot and feeling Damien shooting his load into her from underneath was enough for Zeke to explode, and then, of course my wife's excellent cock sucking skills caused Russell to shoot his seed into her mouth.

1-2-3! Boom, boom, boom.

Kathy's body had cum flowing into all three holes at practically the same time. All from well-endowed black men, except for Zeke, of course. Dark-complected black men, shooting their potent seed inside her lily-white body in three different locations. Mouth, pussy and ass.

The piece-de-resistance of the eventful three-way explosion of seed came when the woman all three men were shooting into had an orgasm right along with them.

"AAARRRggghhh!!!"

Kathy's orgasmic juices were flowing from her married white cunt down onto Damien's black balls, mingling with the cum from Zeke's dick that was pushing out of her ass along the way and then eventually pooling on the bedsheet below.

She managed to barely swallow Russell's seed before letting it slip from her suctioning mouth and collapsing on top of Damien from the weight of her own orgasm.

One of the things that make Zeke very popular at the Club, other than having the perfect size dick for butt-fucking and making each woman he sticks that dick into feel like her ass has a clit, is that most of the time he doesn't go soft after his first orgasm and can continue almost immediately.

Damien wasn't through with my wife for the evening, just for the moment. He didn't have Zeke's ability to stay hard and had, in fact, already cum inside my wife twice now, so he was going to need a little recovery time before enjoying the inside of her body once again.

There was to be little, if any, down time for Kathy, though.

When the lights were originally lowered in the Club and all the nastiness started, the Club was locked down to the outside world and the big burly doorman, Dre, joined the fun on the inside.

At 65 years old with mostly curly gray hair and a heavy black and gray beard, Dre stood 6'8" tall, tipped the scales at over 400lbs, and had a massive 11" black cock with a semi-fat head that truly made him a high demand stud. Even as a senior citizen with his hefty weight, Dre was getting more white pussy than most twenty somethings were getting.

Truly an impressive size for a man. Any man, black or white.

And the biggest, oldest, gnarliest black cock that my wife would fuck tonight!

Typically, for obvious reasons, Dre was usually the last fuck of the evening for any of the women he had relations with, and tonight, Kathy would be no exception. But Damien wasn't ready for Dre to fuck my wife just yet, so he sent him over to one of the other beds where one of the rookie wives had just about had her fill for the evening and was ready to call it a night.

If that wife wasn't ready to call it a night before Dre's massive form climbed between her legs and forcefully drove half of his cock into her with one thrust, she would be ready by the time he was through with her.

Damien climbed out from underneath my wife, who appeared to be only semi-conscience at best, while Zeke continued a slow rhythm in her ass, lying her flat, face down on the bed.

After erupting down my wife's throat, Russell rolled over and laid down on the bed to recover, which would take a little longer than Zeke, but not by much, and in the process, took one of Kathy's hands and placed it on his cock, which she squeezed tight trying to prevent him from losing his hard-on.

It partially worked. But then with a little help from her mouth, it completely worked, and Kathy's favorite black cock of the night was rock-hard once again.

Her butt muscles were completely relaxed as Zeke continued a slow in and out movement from behind, but now Kathy wanted Russell's cock inside her missionary style and Zeke was forced to withdraw as she turned over on her back.

But Zeke did not withdraw without a protest and managed to reach down and bite Kathy's butt cheek, leaving a huge red love-bite on her ass before she flipped over on her back.

Her body would be marked up from all of the hickeys for days.

Not having enough strength left to do it on her own, Russell then grabbed Kathy's ankle in each hand, lifted them up towards the ceiling and spread her juicy white thighs into a giant V before drilling his 9" black cock into her with such force, he bottomed out with one push.

Kathy's reaction to this new invasion was to jerk her legs stiffly and cry out, "OOhh, my, yes, yes!!"

Looking up into his eyes as he started pumping her, my wife instructed him to, "Fuck me."

"Oh, yeah, put that big fucking cock deep in my womb and give me your seed!!"

Russell had just put a load in my wife's mouth, so he wasn't ready to cum again just yet, but he used all 9 inches like he was drilling for oil inside of her. Again and again he slammed his pubic bone against hers, intent on driving her through the mattress.

"OOHH, OOHH, OOHH. AAhh, aahh, uummpphh," nothing but grunts escaping my wife's lips as Russell used his magnificent, 9-inch black cock to power drive my wife into the sheets. I was mesmerized by his pounding as I watched her tits bouncing in rhythm with the fucking her pussy was getting.

This went on for a good fifteen minutes before Kathy's eyes started rolling back in her head again.

"I'm CUMMING!!" she cried for the umpteenth time tonight, her legs jerking toward the ceiling once again.

That was all that Russell was waiting for, tightening his grip on my wife's ankles and speeding up his thrusts, he unloaded inside my wife for the second time tonight, releasing her ankles and collapsing on top of her, covering her married white body with his black one. She was comfortable doing this and wrapped her arms and legs around her latest black lover in an attempt to keep him 'in the saddle'.

The two lovers were content to just lay there for several minutes with their love juices mixing together inside Kathy's well-used pussy before Damien broke up the lovefest by tapping Russell's shoulder and giving him a slight nod.

Slowly, Russell pulled himself up off of my wife and let his now flaccid cock slip from her dripping, used pussy. The close-up I got with my phone camera caught a river of white cum flowing out of her fuck hole and onto the bedsheets, as I turned and watched Dre approaching the bed while taking his clothes off.

Yes, it was time for Kathy's last cock of the evening......huge, king kong Dre.

The biggest cock in the Club.

As she relinquished Russell's fucking, she let him slowly slip from her grasp as he reluctantly climbed off her body and left her laying limp, spread-out wide on the bed before Dre's took his turn with her.

The bed sagged under the weight of this huge black man as he kneeled on the bed and started to crawl between my wife's legs.

Zeke beat him to the punch though, as he threw a leg over my wife's chest while she was laying there and straddled her boobs with his 5-inch pecker in her face, as Dre was settling between her wide-spread thighs.

My wife wasn't moving at all and had her eyes closed, I thought she might have passed out from the orgasm Russell gave her, when Zeke reached down and grabbed her hair, pulling her head up and pushing his semi-hard penis into her mouth.

Still no movement from her until Zeke got completely hard and forced her to gag on his dick.......aha, she wasn't completely out of it.......just close, real close.

Unless the wives specifically requested them not to, the studs in the Club would typically retire to the men's room to clean up after cumming inside a woman before returning for more sex, as Zeke did after he came in Kathy's ass earlier.

But he was back now, straddling my wife's chest with his penis inside her mouth as she grabbed his ass cheeks and held him in place when the bed started creaking under Dre's weight moving between her pretty white thighs.

Even in this position it was easy for my wife to engulf all of Zekes' 5" dick with her nose firmly planted in his pubic hair and the end of his dick barely tickling her tonsils. It was finally Zeke's turn in Kathy's mouth, and even though he's the smallest dick she takes tonight, he was gifted with extremely large amounts of seed every time he cums.