Kathy Gets Gangbanged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking my wife's hand and holding it up for her to twirl around so he could get a good look at her whole package before saying, "Too bad, his loss!"

Standing just slightly taller than my wife, he then pulled her tightly to him, where she willingly went as this black stranger nibbled on her neck, leaving a huge hickey in his wake. That was just the first 'love bite' of the evening for my lovely bride, to be followed my many, many more before the time came where she had to use the chair.

No real reason for it, just my own kink, but I made a special request on the phone yesterday with Damien that he and his crew leave plenty of those 'love bites' all across her body.

I wanted to be able to drop her body on our marital bed when we got back home after the evening's festivities were over, and witness just how used her body really was! From the cum still dripping out of her, anal and vaginal, to the limpness of her body lying totally spent from an evening of black cock after black cock after black cock, to the exterior markings they left on my wife, made from either hard nibbling or viscous sucking.

'No problem at all' had been his light-hearted response.

The 'love bite' part of the evening is something that I didn't share with Kathy beforehand because I decided to keep that part of my kink to myself. Not going to apologize, because a lot of us have hidden kink somewhere in the closet, but the fading hickeys on my wife's beautiful body always helped to excite me for several days afterward, as I slowly watched her body heal from her last sexual encounter.

Depending on how torn up her pussy was from the pounding she took, sometimes I'd have to let that heal, too.

But right now, I was listening to her purr in the arms of this extremely dark-complected black man before he led us through the crowd to the bar area and into a bistro height, half-round, black velvet covered booth facing the well-designed bar with subtle, rich colors and premium brands of liquor on display.

My wife had to step up to get in the booth, revealing the top of her black fishnet stockings on the one leg with bare skin showing above that all the way up to her hip. Apparently, that was the purpose of the bistro height for the booths, to show off skin, and the single men nearby definitely noticed as Mrs. Kathy J didn't bother trying to hold her hem down, flashing glimpses of the treasure underneath.

She knew she was there for a reason and didn't mind being put on display in the process of playing hubby's whore for the night. Truly a cuckold husband's dream.

Alcohol loosens up my wife pretty good, so she usually starts drinking before we leave the house and tonight was no different. Two drinks ahead of me, after all I was driving, Kathy finally managed to slide into the middle of the half-round booth with Damien on one side and me on the other as a pretty black waitress immediately set down drinks right after we sat down.

Damien has clout.

Small talk was made, and the drinks flowed, but since we were there for a certain purpose tonight, Damien soon took my wife's hand and led her onto the dance floor which was right behind the low-backed velvet covered booths, designed to be highly visible, where maybe ten other couples were already groovin' to the music.

Since it was still early, some of the couples were still dancing with their own spouse, vanilla extract with vanilla pudding, while others had already started mixing things up with Club members. After all, if you weren't into interracial sex, then you were in the wrong place.

The music was upbeat for the first two songs when Damien and Kathy hit the dance floor, but then the third song was slow......very slow......and long.....and intimate.

Damien knew I was watching him dance with my wife and made sure to keep her at a peek-a-boo distance where I would only catch glimpses of them through the crowd. That sly fox!

But when that third song started, the slow one, I lost track of them for the entire first half of the song. When I finally caught sight of them again, my wife was nuzzling the black man's neck, and he was leaving another love bite on hers. She was unaware of the peek-a-boo game her stud was playing on the dance floor, instead, concentrating on the growing moistness between her legs while Damien was leaving marks all over her neck.

I watched as this handsome black man, with my wife in his arms who was totally unaware of what he was doing, started dancing closer and closer to the booth I was sitting in, until he finally backed Kathy's sumptuous ass up against it and leaned her over backwards.

I could see the look of desire on her face, with her eyes closed as Damien moved his lips down her cleavage and then grabbed the flimsy material of her dress with his teeth and moved it aside, exposing her right nipple.

Wait a minute......

Something's missing.

Once the material was out of the way, Damien clamped his puffy lips around my wife's nipple and slowly raised the arm that wasn't holding onto my wife and revealed what was missing and dropped it into the booth.

Kathy's new red bra.

Okay.

So, somewhere out there on that dance floor, while he was keeping her out of my eyesight, Damien removed my wife's bra, in front of anyone who might have been watching! Which means his hands have already explored her body.

I got a little nervous about the situation, but as I scanned the room looking for anyone paying attention, there was none, with everybody doing their own little thing. I relaxed a little, then noticed that with each passing song, the women on the dance floor were showing more skin. A lot more skin.

Including my wife.

Not only had Damien taken Kathy's bra off, but she was also showing a lot more thigh, a LOT more.

I figured out that was what the sash on the side of the dress was for. If you wanted the hem to be shorter, all you had to do was pull up and tie the sash. So now, instead of the angled hem coming down to just below her right knee, as the evening had started out, Damien had tied the sash as high as it would go, and Kathy was showing the tops of her stockings with only about an inch or two before she showed everything!

With the tops of her fishnets now exposed, and being bent over backwards against the booth while Damien was brutally attacking her nipple, I'm sure if anyone bothered to look, they would have seen her golden triangle. Well, she wasn't doing anything to hide it, that's for sure.

The lights in the Club started dimming and the music softened even more, as the Club switched gears, and people got more involved in their real reason for coming here......sex!

Little yelps of pain escaped my wife's lips as Damien continued roughing up her boob as I watched him leave another love bite on her chest. Soon, the lights were turned down low enough that it was hard to make out clear shapes twenty feet away and if someone had been fucking two booths away, it would have been hard to tell.

The Club was designed for intimacy.

Damien finally relinquished Kathy's nipple and pulled her upright, but not for long. She was willingly following this new man's lead and when he stood her up, he reached in to kiss her by grabbing the back of her neck with both hands and forcing his tongue down her throat.

I could tell she was sucking on his tongue like a miniature dick by the way her jaw was moving. Not only that, but she would pull back a little bit, showing me what she was doing before putting his tongue all the way back in her mouth.

Highly erotic! It worked on me, as I was hard as a rock.

Damien removed his hands from the back of my wife's neck and used them to undo his pants. Keeping his tongue in her mouth as long as he could, Damien twisted my wife's body around until her hips were facing me, finally pulling free from the suction of my wife's mouth and bending her forward over the back of our booth.

"KISS ME," she cried, bending down to plant her lips on mine.

"OH! OH! OH! OOooohhhhh!!!

"Honey, he just put his cock in me......and it feels sooo good."

I could feel her body lean more into me as Damien pushed deeper with his fat, black cock. She was dripping by now, but still not loose enough for all of his fat seven inches. Not her longest, but definitely one of the widest.

As the fourth black cock of her entire life was stretching her wide, he still had another couple of inches to go before he got it all in. Instead of continuing his push forward, he chose to rotate his hips in circles causing my wife to moan.

"AAaahhh! Yes, fuck me!" she hissed.

Grabbing her hips and power driving the last two inches of his beer can cock into her tight pussy, Kathy almost bit my tongue off as she had been sucking mine the same way she gave Damien's tongue head.

"AARRGGHH!! OH!! SHIT!! Holy fuck!" she screamed, pulling away from our kiss as Damien grabbed her hair into a ponytail and pulled her back, riding her like the mare-in-heat that she was!

I tried sucking on one of her exposed tits, but Damien was riding her so hard that was impossible. So, I reached down to feel her pubic mound while the black man was pounding her from behind and was amazed at how hard he was beating that pussy up.

If she had to make a choice, I think my wife would choose hard pounding very physical sex versus slow passionate love making sex every time. And that is what she was getting right now, right here in front of me on the back edge of the booth.

A rough horse-style fucking!

I looked up into her eyes in time to see them roll back in her head......

"AGH! AGH! AGH! OH! OH! OH! YYEESSSSS!!! I"M CUMMING!!!" loud enough to be heard two booths down, just not seen.

Damien soon followed, "That's it, you married white slut! TAKE MY SEED!" filling up this married woman with her first load of black sperm tonight.

Maybe my eyes had become adjusted to the low lighting. or maybe someone had raised the lights a tad, I dunno, but looking around the room, I could barely make out several other white wives in the same situation as mine.

Exactly what they came here for and now in various stages of achieving that agenda.

Damien released his grip on my wife's hair and allowed her to slump forward after her orgasm. But when she did, she found my rock-hard cock in her face. It was my turn to grab her hair and force her onto my cock when we heard Damien say, "I'll be right back," and left our booth.

Lifting her head off my cock, my wife said, "This isn't very comfortable for me. I'm going to come back around the front."

As she rejoined me in the booth, she grabbed her drink with one hand and my exposed cock with the other.

"It's a good thing I started drinking at home, or I don't think I could have taken that man inside me all the way like that," Kathy mused, more to herself than anyone within earshot.

"Liquor has always been your friend in the past, no need to change that now," was my two-bit opinion.

Chugging down the rest of her glass, two more drinks magically showed up from the same pretty black waitress who brought our original drinks.

"Damien wanted me to tell you that he'd be right back," Velma said.

"Velma. What a pretty name. It matches your pretty face. Velma." I complimented her.

"Thank you, Velma. We'll wait right here," and she was gone.

I placed my hand over the top of my wife's (you know, the one holding my cock) and stopped her from moving, preventing ejaculation on my part.

"I gotta say babe, when he first penetrated you and forced your body to move into mine, I could tell that he was inside you, well, that almost caused me to cum right there and then!" I admitted.

"It was a good thing I already had my cock out, or I mighta been in trouble."

"You liked that, did ja? I'm not gonna lie, I liked it. too," she admitted.

"I mean, when he first slid that monster inside me, past my pussy lips, popping that fat, black head of his huge cock inside me, forcing me to lean into my loving husband for support......I mean, fuck, what free-lovin', always horny wife wouldn't like it? Besides, it's what my husband wants, so, I'm just giving him what he wants."

"You're not done," I said, letting my words sink in, trailing my fingers down the front of her dress until I reached the hem, which was now above her waist.

I pushed her g-string to the side and reached inside her pussy lips to feel the deposit that her latest black lover left behind.

A lot of you know by now that my wife is nasty.

A real free thinker when it comes to sex.

Here's what she did next.

She grabbed the wrist of my hand that was inside her pussy and forced my fingers in deeper, in sort of a scooping motion. Then she pulled my wrist back pulling my fingers out of her pussy and raised them up to her lips, pausing just long enough to show me they were coated with her lover's cum before sucking my fingers off like a miniature dick.

When we play our sexual games, my wife can get really nasty. REALLY nasty!

Damien slid into the booth next to my wife, grabbed her hand, looked her in the eye and asked, "Are you ready?"

With a quizzical expression on her face, she turned to me, "I don't know.

"Honey? Am I ready?" she asked.

"One question will answer that, my love," I answered.

"Are you in touch with your inner whore?"

Damien reached in and whispered something in her ear before heading south to inflict the pain of another love bite below her neck, but above her boob.

Long before Damien reached his love bite point, my wife was nodding her head, "Yes. I am ready. For whatever you have in mind," and guzzled her last drink.

"I AM my inner whore!"

"Good," Damien said, grabbing her hand and exiting the booth, "let's go!"

Leading the way, Damien led us out of the bar and dance area down a short hallway where a set of double doors was marked 'Playroom' and ushered us inside.

The Playroom was there for one purpose......sex!

It was a massive room with five huge, king-size beds against the back wall separated by makeshift room dividers. In the middle of the room several king size mattresses were lying against each other on the floor, and then against the other wall a couple of sofas and hi-backed chairs were for the voyeuristic husbands.

We were not the first to arrive in the giant Playroom, as there were three beds currently occupied. The three white wives on those beds each had a man between her legs, two black, one white (she wanted her husband to 'loosen her up' first was her excuse) had gotten there before we did and were enjoying their carnal relations.

One missionary, one reverse cowgirl and one downward doggie.

There is a part of the room designed for non-participants, basically most husbands, with some really nice lounge chairs, sofas and easy chairs for watching the action in front of them. Unless arrangements were made beforehand, typically hubbys had to sit here and were only on-lookers, lurkers, or voyeurs, and did not participate.

There were exceptions though, as even now the white woman being plowed missionary style was getting it from her own husband to help stretch her out a little so her first black cock would not initially be so painful.

While it was mostly husbands talking their wives into doing this interracial sex thing, some wives, like mine, had an easier time with hubby's request. Bless her heart for making it this far, but something told me the little wifey who needed to be stretched out by hubby first, was going to have a difficult time later. Hope not, but hey, at least she's here trying.

Damien motioned for me to follow, as he guided Kathy towards an unoccupied king bed. Several single black males were milling about, waiting for their services to be used as the room started to fill with more participants.

Damien, standing only 5'8 and stocky, was one of the shortest black men in the Club, but he made up for his short stature with probably the thickest cock of any of them. Not particularly long, maybe 7", but the diameter came close to a good-sized flashlight.

Walking across the room to one of the two unoccupied beds left, two of the black men waiting in the chairs got up and followed Damien.

Damien had his arm around Kathy's waist with his hand gripping her sweet ass as they walked with Zeke and Rick not far behind. Reaching the foot of the bed, the black man holding her ass again pulled my wife close to him and stuck his tongue back down her throat. She was kissing him back enthusiastically, actually more like fellating his tongue would be a better description, while one of the other two black men, Rick, half a foot taller than Damien and much skinnier, came up behind her and started rubbing her ass.

Catching her off guard when the taller, thinner man first touched her ass, she jumped a little and let Damien's tongue slip from her mouth. The man then moved her auburn hair out of the way and planted his lips on Kathy's neck. Love bite number......I dunno......lost track, but another one was added to her growing resume of hickeys.

When she lost the suction on Damien's tongue, the thin man behind her took the opportunity to grab the hem of my wife's dress and pull it up and off her body exposing my wife with nothing more than her red velvet g-string, fishnet stockings and red fuck-me boots, since Damien had already removed her bra on the dance floor.

The amount of alcohol Kathy had consumed so far tonight, helped loosen her up even more than she was normally and left her pretty buzzed. Not to the point of passing out by any means, but enough where she is still a very active and willing participant in what was about to happen.

Now that this married white woman was all but naked in front of them, the show was about to begin, while still standing vertical. They did not immediately lay her down on the bed, instead, the tall, skinny guy, Rick, moved in again against Kathy's backside, with his semi-hard 8" black cock rubbing upwards between her butt cheeks.

My wife was in heaven.

Damien moved back in when Kathy's dress was removed and stuck his tongue back in her mouth, while Rick reached around from behind to cup her tits and keep his cock rubbing up against her ass. She reached around behind her to encircle Rick's ass with one arm holding him tight against her, while grabbing Damien's ass with her other hand and pulling the two black studs tightly against her near nude body.

The third black man, Zeke, hadn't touched her yet, but had removed his clothes like Rick and Damien and was standing there watching the two men fondle my wife while he fondled himself, getting ready for action.

Zeke was very young, I found out later 18, about Damien's height, maybe a little shorter, a little huskier than Rick, but thinner than Damien and just as dark. In fact, that was something I noticed about all of the black men in the Club, they were all extremely dark complected. Maybe a coincidence, or maybe by design to create the ultimate black on white experience.

Anyway, I guess it didn't really matter that much, but what did matter was the size of Zeke's dick. Compared to the other men I've seen here, he was actually rather small. Maybe 5" on a good day, and not that big around, but, as it turns out, EXTREMELY popular with the women.

Zeke's specialty was ass-fucking.

The way the Club worked was that nobody could just walk in off the street to join the fun, you actually had to have a host sponsor you, who gave you a code phrase to gain entry at the front door.

The five owners, Damien being one of them, were the sponsors, with the rest of the single black men that were present, properly vetted by the owners of course, invited by one of the hosts who had determined ahead of time how many cocks a guest 'hotwife' would require for her entertainment.

Even though small in comparison with the others, Zeke's popularity actually stems from his size. He is in high demand from the hosts on all three nights that the Club is open, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. His dick is the perfect size for a woman's first attempt at anal or double penetration.