Kathy Gets Gangbanged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, even though his cum was still leaking out of her ass, Zeke enjoys making a wife gag with the amount of semen he puts down her throat when he gets to face fuck them, as he was doing now kneeling across my wife's chest buried up to his pubic hairs in her mouth.

Before he could make Kathy gag with his cum, though, Dre was now kneeling in front of her well-used pussy getting ready to give her her last black cock of the night.

Kathy's knees were bent with her feet flat on the bed when Dre took his semi-hard 11" black cock and started beating her pussy with it as Rick had done earlier. My wife was still conscience enough to know what was expected of her and reached down to take Dre's hand off of his cock so she could beat her own pussy with it instead of letting Dre.

But Dre wasn't Rick.

"No, no, woman. I'll do that myself," and pushed Kathy's hand away.

He started out slow, taking his cock and gently giving her cunt a few smacks before getting serious. The gentle smacks turned into harder smacks.

You could see his cock responding to this action by getting harder. By the time Dre's 11 inch black cock was completely hard, he was pounding the outside of my woman's cunt so hard that she developed bruises the next day.

Finally, she reached down to stop the pounding and he asked, "Are you ready?"

With Zeke still in her mouth, she responded with an almost incoherent, "Yes," and Dre started to push.

Zeke had twisted his head around to watch Dre's entrance into her pussy, and when he heard the fat head of Dre's huge cock 'pop' past her pussy lips, he unloaded for the second time tonight inside Mrs. Kathy J's white body.

He looked down to watch her swallowing his seed and was extremely surprised that she DIDN'T gag. I wasn't though, cuz I've watched her swallow a lot of cum over the years. A LOT of cum. My wife swallows like a pro, so she managed to take all of Zeke's cum like she was drinking a Pepsi.

She even tickled his balls while they were draining down her throat and then licked him clean before allowing him to remove his dick from her highly talented mouth.

Dre was just getting started though, and now that his cockhead was past her pussy lips inside her, he pushed farther in as Zeke climbed off her chest to watch Dre's huge cock destroy her pussy.

With her feet on the bed and her knees bent, my wife could somewhat control how deep Dre was going and her hips started moving up and down on his cock as she was starting to fuck him from underneath.

He was only about halfway in when he stopped and let her move beneath him. It was one of the most erotic sights that I've ever seen in my life.

Here was my beautiful auburn-haired wife with cum leaking out of all three of her fuck holes, laying beneath this huge, senior black man with gray hair and a beer keg for a stomach, actually raising and lowering her hips, fucking him from below!!

What a fucking sight!

Just when you think your wife can't get any sluttier, she does something like this, and you realize that what she said earlier this evening was being proven, over and over again, "I AM my inner whore!"

Even with the seed and sloppiness of several black cocks before him, she was still tight on Dre's monster cock. He knew though, that if he let this white woman beneath him continue fucking him like she was, he would soon surrender his load into her thirsty hole.

He didn't want to do that just yet because he had taken a liking to this wife when she reached up and kissed him on the cheek as she brushed past him entering the Club while he was still outside working the heavy, iron front door.

The only way for him to prevent shooting off right away was to lower his entire massive weight on top of her, so she couldn't move. You could barely make out that someone was laying underneath him when he laid completely down.

It looked like he was smothering her as he cupped the top of her head into his chest and all you could see of her body was a white leg being pinned down to the mattress and a solitary white hand, with ruby red nail polish, holding the side of this massive black man from underneath.

What a fucking sight, part deux!

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. This guy's a fucking perv!

Getting off on watching his wife being crushed underneath the largest man that she's ever fucked in her life. What can I say? Sorry, not sorry. Hey, if I thought she was being hurt, things would stop IMMEDIATELY!! Besides, we have a safe word, and since she hasn't used it yet, we're good to go.

Lowering his heft down on top of my wife, he also pushed his massive cock deeper inside her dripping pussy until only about three inches were left to go when he felt sudden resistance. Trying to push deeper, her body stiffened and jerked suddenly, as she cried out, "OOWWHH!"

"SHIT! Oh FUCK! Oh SHIT OUCH! OUCH! FUCK! FUCK!!"

Dre released the top of her head so he could reach down and whisper something in her ear before tilting her head back and sticking his tongue in her well-used mouth. Slowly, you could see him start moving his hips forward again with Kathy's hands gripping him tightly.

"AAARRGGG!!! UUUGGGHHH!!! AAWW FUCK!

"YEAH, C'MON DRE! GET ALL THAT COCK IN THERE!! Push, baby PUSH!

"AAAGGGHHH! FUCK MMEEEE!!"

You could see Dre raise his ass as he prepared to slam the final three inches of his woman-pleasing cock inside my wife. And when he did, Kathy gave one more little yelp before passing out for a few seconds. Dre noticed her going limp underneath him and pushed himself up on his elbows before she recovered and whispered to him, "OOOhhhh, yeah. lover. That's it.

"That's what momma likes," and tried moving her hips like before, but with all of Dre's weight still laying on top of her, it was difficult......but not impossible.

"If you don't stop that right now, I'm going to shoot!" Dre cried out. When she didn't stop, Dre decided to take matters in his own hands and rapidly started moving his hips in an effort to give this woman what she wants......his black seed.

"OH! OH! OH! SSHHIITTTT!!"

With that, he firmly planted his cock in Kathy's womb and gave her what she wanted, her final load of black cum tonight.

His balls were jerking as he sent spasm after spasm of black, baby-making sperm into my wife's fertile pussy until she drained him completely dry. Totally spent, he collapsed on top of her until, with help from Damien and Russel, they managed to roll him off of her, letting her catch a much-needed breath.

Most of the action in the Club was winding down as almost all of the black studs there had done their job of transferring black cum from their balls into the bodies of these married white women. A few of the wives would be extremely sore in the morning, including mine, and a few of them would feel like tramps, unbelieving some of the things they did the night before, and then there would some, including Kathy, who would feel like a queen in the morning, totally satisfied with their previous evening's performance.

The chair.

Due to the difficulty in getting some women out to their cars for the ride home after the night's activities, not all of the wives were thin like Kathy, a special chair was developed to assist in this task.

Kind of like an over-stuffed, reclining wheelchair with cushions, the wives who were unable to walk out by themselves were offered the chair and tonight, my wife was one of them. There was a side door that opened right into the parking lot, so as not to attract any unwanted attention before being helped into their vehicle for the ride home.

Kathy slept for the half-hour it took us to get home and I parked in the garage so getting her into the house and our bed was done as discreetly as possible. Being late in the evening helped.

And yes, she was still conscience, barely, when I finally took my turn inside her on our marital bed.