All Comments on 'Kathy Scratches Her Itch'

by redheadstories

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great, 5 Stars. Love the Kathy stories, please keep them going. Great character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most men can't e enjoy begin to unbottle the sexual desires a redheaded woman has within her. I know my husband sure can't, He is missing so much of me that I gave away freely while I was in college.

I could fuck all night long and still want more. I could suck better than a Hoover vacum. I seemed to never be able to get enough delicious warm creamy chum or swallow enough.

My poor ignorant high school steady got my very first experience of me sucking clock after out senior prom. I knew then that in college I knew that I was going to give a lot of good head to a lot of my dates. However that was going to be just the start of my sexual favorites I was going to willing give to college guys.

That first blowjob, and the delicious cum I sucked down my throat ignited an urgent need hidden within me that was something I'd unknowingly had within me that was unleashed!

I knew that in college I was going to be one hell of a HOT redheaded young horny Sorority girl.

I took to sex like a duck to water. I knew that even more so after my first 5 Black fraternity guys gang banged me at a Sister all Black sorority. GOD I loved that so! I knew that I had to experience that again! At that party I was also introduced, and traind to orally pleasure and please the girls of that back sorority.

I also learned how to really suck a Black cock and to drain their balls dry. YUMMY!

I was ready for my next three college years of a lot of SEX.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredheadstories@redheadstories
Semi retired Floridian with what I like to think of as a creative/sensual mind with a taste for risk and adventure. As of today, I have written a dozen stories and submitted a couple. I am a redhead with a heightened libido.. Many of my stories are based on real experienc...