All Comments on 'Kathy Wants a Baby'

by TheOldTexGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you cocksuckers.

Why do you think a wife is going to do shit with a lover thst she wouldn’t do for her husband or why the fuck would he tolerate being insulted by his wife?

That kind of bullshit pisses me off.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

A bit crappy, did not like the way the bitch treated her husband. What a lowlife bitch.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No way

The way this started out I would have thought he would have said no out of respect for his wife or worst case call her and ask if it was OK. But instead he cheated and the slut was disrespecting her husband all along.

Mike needs to divorce and get a DNA test done and show it to the MC wife.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
It's a hot scenario

but the disrespect the wife showed her husband is problematic for me, if I really was friend's with him. Doing stuff for him she didnt do for hubby, would have to school her on that....help him get control of the situation. Sounds like your wife was on board though, and had her suspicions as to who the real bio dad was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
????

Did you really think this shit story was the way to introduce yourself as a writer?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A cheater is a cheater.

They are all low-life scum.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Nope. First, Kathy treated her husband like garbage. She needs him to stay on board and help raise someone else's kid. He should walk away and leave her to raise the kid on her own. Which then opens the door for her to sue the real dad for child support which will end his marriage. Who really suffers? The kids. I don't like stories where selfish people play games with children's lives. Of course it was the 70's and DNA wasn't yet an option. Try again.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
On the edge

Kind of hard to believe. Kathy was not very nice to her husband considering what transpired. All of the strip poker and screwing in front of one another was also weird. I guess at the end everyone got what they wanted. Hope Kathy believes in a big family.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Old

Like the best friend and wife cuck story, this cure for infertility by screwing another man thing is so overused that it invokes nothing but laughter. Do these new authors actually think that they have come up with an interesting and unique plot?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I must give this my patented "Pfffhhhtttt" Award.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Once his wife found out he fathered Kathy’s child divorce was a no brainer. Wife moved back to Oklahoma and remarried, hubby only gets to see his child every few months. Kathy and her husband also relocated as Mike didn’t want Kathy around him.

That’s what happened when husband cheats and make another woman pregnant reason is irrelevant. Wife should have been consulted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couldn't come up with a plot line, so just copied one of the 1000 or so stories with this exact same arc, did a few global search/replace operations to change names and locations, then slapped a new author's name on this retread bullshit. YAWN.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Could cause problems down the road!

4

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Looked ahead to some of the comments. Nuts to them all. It is just a story. Amusing, sexy, humorous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOldTexGuy@TheOldTexGuy
An old guy living in Texas who had a few very good years and gained experience in a lot of things. My stories for the most part are at least based on some personal experience or fantasy