Kathy Wants New Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy shows her husband how she got fucked.
3.5k words
4.45
9.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C0perrj
C0perrj
30 Followers

Jackson tossed and turned through the night. He was thinking about Kathy and what she had gotten into. Sometimes his penis would start to swell when he thought about his wife getting fucked by a strange man. Other times he would be nervous or jealous. He did doze off around 2am finally but his restrained erection woke him up bright and early as the sun was coming up. He checked his phone obsessively waiting for a message from Kathy. It was 10am when the phone finally buzzed with a message from Kathy.

The first message from her said "sorry, we were up most of the night. He has a lot of energy lol."

Jackson stared at his screen. Anxious to see the next message, his eyes were wide.

The phone buzzed again. The next message was a picture message. He clicked open nervously. The phone lit up with a picture of a big, black cock. He saw how big it was last night when Kathy sent her first message but it was still very surprising to him. The phone buzzed again. The next picture was of Kathy on her knees holding this monster in both hands. His penis was longer and thicker than Jackson's. The phone buzzed one more time. This time the picture was of Kathy still on her knees, her mouth open wide and the black mamba inches away from her mouth. His penis throbbed in his cage. Another text message came through.

"I'll show you more when I get home. He wants to fuck me one more time before I leave."

He thought about responding but he had no idea what to say. He was partly jealous and partly excited. So he just sat back down with his dick throbbing against the steel prison. He paced. He turned the tv on then back off. He tried to play video games. Nothing could distract him from his state of unsolvable arousal though. It seemed like days passed when his phone buzzed finally.

"He finally finished. I had to get creative to finish him since he came so many times last night. I'll tell you about it. Be home soon." Another picture game through. It was Kathy bent over reaching behind her spreading her ass with a big cock pointed directly at her tight little hole.

He sprang to life with excitement. He had so many ideas of what happened and it was all just a blur. He wanted to know every detail but at the same time he wanted to pretend it never happened. He didn't have a lot of time to think though. The front door unlocked and opened.

Kathy walked in. She had her high heels in her hand and her stockings were torn. Her dress was crumpled. She had sex hair and her eye makeup was smeared down her face.

"Hi honey. Did you sleep well?" She had a sly grin on her face.

"Not really, no. Between the apprehension and the cage I tossed and turned most of the night. What about you?"

She smiled wider. "We fell asleep late but I managed a few hours."

The silence was heavy and awkward as they stared at each other. Both were waiting for a response.

"Well? Are you going to show me?" Jackson had his arms crossed. He didn't want to seem to excited.

"After I shower. I have cum everywhere and I look like I got fucked by a train. Sit one the couch and wait."

Her new aggression took him by surprise. "Wait. You said you would show me pictures when you got home. So I'm supposed to just sit here like this while you clean another man's semen off of you?"

Kathy looked irritated. "I have to clean the semen out of me too," she winked "Awww, does daddy want to hear about his wife getting fucked? Does daddy want to see the pictures of his baby girl handling a big, black cock?"

Jackson nodded excitedly.

"Great. Take off your clothes and go face the corner on your knees until I come get you. I'll tell you everything and show you the videos too."

Jackson was still shocked at her new found attitude. Reluctantly he stripped down and did as he was told. Kathy walked past and kissed him on the head. "Good boy." She trotted up the stairs.

His head was spinning. He had no idea what changed in his wife but he liked it. He always did love when she talked dirty and took control but now she was living in her position of power. He started to wonder when she would let him use his penis again. Obviously they played chastity games before but never like this. He was intrigued as he sat patiently for his wife.

She came down the stairs wearing an oversized T-shirt. Her hair was tied back and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She was as beautiful as ever in his eyes.

"Did I give you permission to look at me? Turn around and face the corner until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes madam." He did as he was told.

She walked slowly toward the couch and sat down. She waited for several minutes before calling her husband over, testing his obedience. "Ok daddy. Or should I say little man. You may crawl over to me now. Keep your eyes on the ground as you do. I'll tell you when you're allowed to look at me."

He crawled on his hands and knees with his eyes down toward the couch. His heart raced with anticipation.

"Eyes down! Crawl faster! Not that fast!" She was embracing her place as his madam. "Stop!" She paused for a few seconds. "You may look at me now."

"Yes madam." He raised his head slowly. His eyes ran up her bare calves toward her thighs. She sat back comfortably on the couch. She had her legs spread wide for her husband. Her pussy was on full display, pink and shaved. The cage twitched.

"I saw that. If you drip on the floor You're going to lick it up. Do you understand?"

"Yes madam." He looked at his wife's welcoming pussy lustfully.

"Good. Do you like looking at your wife's freshly used hole? Does it make you hard? Oops. I guess not with that cage on." She laughed at his predicament. "Look all you want. After the way I got fucked last night it's gonna be a very long time before I let you inside me again. Look how big his dick was." She pulled out her phone and started swiping. She found something to show him.

"Oh baby. Look. I'm holding his cock in two hands and my mouth is open as far as it goes. I was afraid it wouldn't fit in my mouth at this point." She swiped a few more times and showed Jackson the phone again. "It did though, as you can see." Her mouth was stretched wide and she had the head of his penis in her mouth.

The cage was twitching constantly. Between Kathy's pussy and the pictures she was showing him, he thought he could cum right now. He held off though, ready for more.

"Here look at this one. I took it as deep as could. I could feel it in the back of my throat."

She showed him the picture. Her mouth agape and drool running down her chin and his cock. She had maybe 75 percent of his dick in her mouth. His cock jumped in its cage.

"He helped me take it deeper in this one."

The picture was a profile. The monster of a man had her by the back of the head. His hand was as big as her skull. She took it all the way into her throat. He could see the bulge from his dick and the look of surprise in his wife's eyes. Her eye liner was already running down her face.

"You dripped. Lick it up." She crossed her legs. "When you're done I'll let you see what you can't have again.

Jackson obliged reluctantly. He bowed his head toward the floor and licked anywhere his precum may have spilled. He found a warm salty puddle and lapped it up.

"Good boy." She spread her legs wide again and ran her hand over her pussy, teasing him. "Here's one of him going down on me. He's so much better with his tongue than you." She was on her back. The picture was taken from his point of view and based on how far her back was arched she was clearly enjoying herself. "I came so hard I knocked the camera out of his hands but that was only the first orgasm I had last night of many many more. My pussy is getting wet thinking about it." She spread the lips showing off her slippery hole.

Jackson was beside himself. Why was he so excited to see his wife getting the monster cock into her mouth so arousing? And why does he allow her to lock his dick up for her amusement?

"You're dripping again. Do you want me to stop? I can just go play with myself as I enjoy the memories."

"No madam. Please show me more."

"You know what to do. Lick that nasty cum off my floor."

He crawled into position and lapped it up.

"Good job. Now quit dripping. It's stopping me from enjoying this. You do want me to enjoy this, don't you little boy? You want to see your wife being pleasured? You want to see me cum over and over again?"

"Yes madam."

"Then stop dripping your nasty cum on my floor. Next time you do you'll do more than just lick it up."

"Yes madam."

"Good. Because soon you're going to see that big, beautiful, black cock stretch out your wife's little pussy. And you're going to love it."

"Yes madam."

Jackson's heart was pounding as hard as his cock was throbbing in its prison. He waited anxiously for his wife, the woman he loves more than anything, to show him pictures of her getting fucked by this big, black cock.

"Ok, little boy. Here's your first taste." Kathy showed Jackson her phone. It was from her point of view. The head of this monster dick was pressed between her pussy lips. Her legs were spread wide. The monster cock was much thicker than Jackson's. She swiped. It was a picture from his point of view now. The head was fully inside her now.

"It was so big. It hurt as he penetrated me. For a few seconds anyway." She smirked. "Then it was pure bliss. I've never cum so much in my life. Definitely not from you." She swiped a few more times. "Look at my face. This was only after about 60 seconds. I'm cumming so hard."

Jackson looked. He knew what his wife's orgasms looked like. She arched her back, but her lip and her eyes rolled back in her head. Even if he didn't know what her orgasm looked like the next picture confirmed it. His cock was halfway in her pussy, covered in her juices.

"God. He felt so good. I'm not sure if my pussy, or ass, will ever be the same. You'll certainly never satisfy me again."

Jackson looked shocked. His loving, caring wife just told him he can satisfy her. He had no idea what to make of that statement. "Kathy..."

Kathy glared at Jackson. She crossed her legs, cutting off her husband's view. Jackson almost cowered from her. "Jackson, you are my husband. I love you. This is something you've fantasized about and talked about. We talked about it last night. You voluntarily came home and locked your little prick in that cage. What's done is done. He can't un-fuck me. You might as well try to enjoy it."

"It's just hard to think about him inside of you. It does turn me on, but I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me. I promise I'll never do this without your explicit permission. You are my one and only love."

Jackson pondered for a bit. His penis was pressing against the steel prison and leaking pre-cum. He was obviously aroused by all this. "I love you too. It does turn me on. As long as we keep the rule that this only happens with my permission, then I'd like to see you getting fucked by that big black cock."

"Good. Here's a nice video of him thrusting slowly. Look how wide he spreads my pussy."

Jackson watched the video. His wife was on her back with her legs spread open. Each time he thrusted there was a visible bulge in her stomach. The moaning is what really caught him though. He had never heard his wife make noises like that before. Each thrust elicited a primal moan from Kathy.

"Feeling his long thick cock slide all the way into me was ecstasy. Each trust hit my cervix. Not like that useless thing between your legs." Kathy slid two fingers into her pussy. "Tell me. Tell your penis is useless. Tell me it's small and flaccid." She snapped her legs shut. "Tell me."

Jackson bowed his head submissively. He enjoyed the humiliation. His dick twitched and dripped. "Yes, madam. You keep my penis locked up because it's soft and small. And it leaks when it shouldn't. I can't please you like that big cock you took last night."

Kathy put her foot under his chin, lifting him up and looking him in the eye. "I told you you would do more than lick it up if you leaked again. Crawl to the bedroom, get my vibrator, your buttplug and my dildo. Then crawl back to me with the dildo in your mouth like you're giving it a blowjob. I don't care how you carry the rest but don't get off your knees. Go!" She shoved his face away with her foot.

Jackson scurried off on his hands and knees. He rummaged around the toy box and got the things she asked for and the bottle of lube. He put the rubber dick in his mouth and crawled back. Kathy had her legs spread wide and three fingers deep in her pussy. She was looking at her phone. She looked at him.

"Stop! Turn around. I'm going to cum and I don't want you to see it. Don't drop that penis."

Jackson did as he was told. His jaw was already getting tired. Her moans were so arousing. He knew he was going to leak again. He heard Kathy whisper "oh fuck yes." In a breathy voice. He dripped onto the floor.

Kathy had her legs spread wide. She was fingering herself hard with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. "Oh fuck! His cock was so good. I'm going to cum. It was so much bigger than yours. FUCK! YES! I'M CUMMING!" She moaned loudly. She was panting, trying to regain her composure.

Jackson sat there waiting on his hands and knees. His jaw was on fire from holding that rubber dick. He let out a long stream of pre-cum listening to Kathy orgasm. He wondered how long he would have to stay there. More pre-cum leaked onto the floor.

"Turn around now. My fingers did the job your penis couldn't. Look how wet I am."

Jackson turned around, struggling to hold onto the dildo. Kathy had her legs spread wide and she was spreading her pussy with her fingers. "I was even more wet last night. How's that cock feel? Getting tired yet? Answer me." Jackson could only make muffled noises.

"You're so pathetic. There you are sucking a rubber dick and leaking onto my floor. I warned you not to drip on my floor. Come here and drop the dildo at my feet. Then turn back around. Toss that lube away. You're not using it."

Jackson did as he was told, happy to spit that cock out. He slid the lube across the floor and as soon as he did, POP! His left butt cheek was on fire. Then another POP!

Each side exploded 9 more times. The sting lingered.

"Spread your cheeks. Put that plug in your ass. If you want some lube, suck it. Put that plug in your mouth, like the little bitch you are."

Jackson actually enjoyed butt play and humiliation. His dick swelled against his cage. He sucked the plug, getting it wet before working it into his ass. He grit his teeth and pushed. It popped in after a few seconds. He sat patiently. His plugged ass was on full display. It seemed like an hour before Kathy spoke again.

"I knew you liked your ass filled. Pussy."

Kathy leaned forward and grabbed his testicles. "Start licking." She squeezed. Hard.

The jolt of pain was instant. He put his head to the ground and started cleaning his cum up with his tongue. He tried not to think about the fact that he was literally licking the floor. More pain.

Kathy was smacking his testicles. "Count to twenty, then I will stop." Jackson counted. It was agonizing. "18, 19, 20"

"Turn back around. I found the video I was looking for. You're going to like this. Or not. I did so I don't really care about you."

She clicked her vibrator on and held it to her clit. Jackson love when she masturbated for him. She moaned quietly.

She turned the phone around to show him. From his point of view, Kathy was pinned against the wall and he was fucking her face. Each thrust went all the way down her throat. Spit ran down his cock and her chin. Her eye makeup ran down her face. After about sixty seconds he pulled that black cock out and sprayed a huge load of cum all over face. Her moans got louder.

"Mmm. His cum shots were huge. And powerful. Not like your little water pistol. Mmmm. I'm so horny thinking about it. Do you like seeing a man cum on your wife's face?"

Jackson was now staring at her pussy where she held the vibrator to her clit. "Yes madam. His thick load running down your face is making the cage tight." It was true. His cage was bouncing up and down as his penis tried to get hard. He knew he was going to leak again and he could only imagine what she would do.

"Mmmhmm. What if I told you I left that load there until this morning. I'm surprised you didn't notice the dried cum on my face and in my hair. How does it make you feel that your wife had another man's cum on her face when she came home? Answer truthfully." She turned the vibrator up to higher setting. She spread her legs wider.

"It turns me on, madam. I'm afraid I may leak again and the cage is extremely tight. The plug is making even harder." His penis pulsed in its prison.

"Good. Because I didn't wash any of his cum off or out of me. I was a cum covered slut. I'm so horny thinking about it. Mmmm." She slid two fingers into her pussy. Go away. I'm close to cumming and you're not man enough to watch. Hurry I'm close." She worked a third finger in.

Jackson bowed his head and started to crawl away. As he did he heard Kathy moaning louder close to an orgasm.

"Mmmm. Further away. You're not going to hear it either. Oh fuck it's so good."

He did what she asked. He was all the way across the house now. He waited. A pool of his pre-cum had formed. After what felt like an eternity, Kathy entered the room. She tapped him on the shoulder.

"Im done. I'm not in the mood to show you any more right now. I just came like 6 times. Add that to the countless orgasms I had last night and my pussy is spent. I see you couldn't keep your cum in your penis. You left a trail on the way here. Lick it all up. When you're done you may take the plug out. Then you're going to hand wash my dress. It has cum on it too. Then you're going to clean the house. If you wake me up, I'm going to squeeze your balls so hard you'll be afraid to get horny for months. Now thank me for showing you how a real man fucks your wife and get to work."

"Yes madam. Thank you for the privilege of watching you get fucked. And for abusing my testicles to remind me who's in charge."

"You're welcome. Be thorough or there will be more. Now get to cleaning."

Kathy turned around and walked to the bedroom. He heard the door close and lock. All he could do is wonder what he got himself into before he started washing the cum out dress.

To be continued...

C0perrj
C0perrj
30 Followers