All Comments on 'Kathy's Brother Ch. 03'

by mannytheman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
barely ok

your three chapters had great possiblitys but you blew it by having kathy only do her brother. she should of done her mother by the pool.you shoukd of given her mother and her measurements in inches not in metric. this way your readers would be able to visualize what kathy and her mother look like. you know height, weight,bust size, waist,hipsand cup size helps.along with hair coluor and eye colour also help. a mother daughter action improve any store. this one neded it badly.

Papabear49Papabear49over 18 years ago
It was fine without

any parental involvement and as for measurements well I can imagine a lot of things. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

yep keep going on ch. 04 .

ChasBChasBabout 11 years ago
??

In Ch. 1, you mention Aussie accents, and I assumed the characters were somewhere down under, then Jack comes home with his Lexus, from a trip across the US, and I was confused how he got his car over and back, but figured you just forgot to mention he had left it somewhere and picked it up upon return. Now you have the family living in San Diego - could have made that clear before. Or could have forgotten about Australia, originally.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 10 years ago
dumb

one of the dumbest story ever i have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
coochie

Shut the fuck up, if you don't like it leave it to yourself, don't spread some useless comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fucking awesomely hot!! But rofl!! I couldn't believe that neither of those kids had ever heard of lube!! What fucking planet do they live on?! Hell, the shit hangs on the shelf at the stores, lol! That killed me, but did make the story a bit more fun!

I thought for sure she was going to make him sit there a few minutes to calm him down, then go face down, ass up and spread her cheeks while wiggling her butt at him! Hehe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories