All Comments on 'Kathy's Confession'

by IshoWritesFetishes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaalmost 2 years ago

♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Great story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want to here more of the summer vacation, as well as about her friends. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sequel where Maria and Gina join them?

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesaralmost 2 years ago

Lesbian Taboo stories are rare, -good- ones are rarer. Unfortunately this does not qualify as the latter.

It all just feels too rushed. The timeline is so truncated that it reads like everything developed over four days tops. Convenient setup aside, Eva's pivot from straight as an arrow to willingly Mom-curious in a single night pushes the limits of credibility. Far too many incest stories make the mistake of brushing over the emotional component to get to the action, and the characters suffer as a result.

I like the general outline: Kathy has feelings, Mary knows exactly what they are and has the perfect hook to work through them. You just need to pace it out so the story can breathe. Have Mary coach Kathy so the initial proposition isn't such a cold call. Give Eva time to process both her initial anger, and her newfound kink. Ease them back together over several days. The familial tension should be the heart of the story, the sex the reward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful and sexy

neotoyneotoyalmost 2 years ago

pretty good, I liked the realism. could do with a little more editing, but totally passable.

grenefiregrenefirealmost 2 years ago

I hope there is a part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous