Kathy's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva moaned into her mouth as they kissed again. They were almost completely naked, and the contact still wasn't enough. They pressed against each other, curling their legs together, exploring each other's bodies with their hands and some light tracing with their nails. Eva started making a slight humping motion, her pussy begging for some friction. Her mother slid a finger under the fabric on the side of her hips, and pulled it down, tossing the small underwear aside. This time, Eva decided to be more proactive, and she helped her mom out of her panties. Now they were both completely bare, their whole bodies ready to receive each other.

Since Eva was shorter, she moved further down the bed so she could reach her mom's pussy with her fingers. They each went to touch each other's vulvas, and were pleased to find they were wet, and warm. Eva now had her mom's boobs in front of her face. She sank herself in them. She had never considered herself bi, but her mother's tits were so soft and squishy, they were simply delightful. She latched to one of her nipples for the first time since her infancy, and swirled her tongue around her nipple, wanting to hear her mom losing control the same as her. Kathy enjoyed the attention on both of her nipples, but then she decided to teach her daughter something that felt even better. She went down on Eva's breasts, and started kissing and sucking on their sides and undersides, which were even more sensitive than the top.

They played with each other's boobs, excited by the novelty of them. But Eva's urge to get some friction on her pussy was making her more and more desperate. A silly thought came to her mind. 'Is scissoring even a real thing?'

Kathy massaged the other's tits, and laughed. 'I don't know. But we can try and find out.' Since up until that moment, they had never been interested in women, they had never seen any videos that could be of help. They went by imagination first, and they laughed when it didn't work, to the point that Kathy asked to rest for a bit, because she was getting cramped. They decided that the important thing was to get pussy to pussy contact, never mind if it didn't look like "traditional scissors". In a bout of inspiration, the kind that only horniness can give you, Eva lied down, spreading her right leg, and raising her left one until she was hugging it, and her knee was basically next to her head. Kathy was in wonder at her daughter's flexibility. She doubted she could do that, even in her younger years. She knelt, leaving Eva's right leg between hers, and lowered herself. They finally could go pussy to pussy while feeling comfortable.

Kathy slowly shook her hips, as if riding a man, except this time she was riding her daughter. Their wetness combined made it easy to slide against one another. They were getting much needed stimuli on their clits and all over their vulvas. The mother quickened the pace, her generous rack bouncing with each of her movements. From their moans, Eva's emerged louder than before. Kathy caught right away which point was making her daughter go crazy, and she rubbed hard against the younger one's clit. Eva came hard, curling her toes and clawing at her pillow. Her mother gave her a moment to rest, as to not overwhelm her while her clit was too sensitive, and then rode her until her own climax, which came with a loud moan.

Kathy lied down next to the other to recover from her own orgasm. Once she was done basking in its afterglow, she asked her daughter, 'Are you tired? Or do you want to go on?'

'I want to go on. We're in the dance, now let's dance.' Eva said, still horny. Then, worried about making a stupid question, she asked 'How do we know when to stop? I mean, since none of us is a man to cum and end things.'

Her mother looked up at her. 'Oh baby, you think sex ends when a man cums?' Eva wanted to protest, pretending she was more experimented than that, but her mom promptly had her on her back again, and this time her mouth went straight to her daughter's pussy. Eva moaned softly, as someone made oral love to her cunt for the first time, instead of trying to get her wet enough for PiV. Kathy dragged her wet, relaxed tongue over her entire slit. Then she went exploring all the folds, lapping up her daughter's juices like they were a delicious elixir. She lured the other's clit to come out with soft, wet kisses, and rewarded it with all the licking and sliding that made Eva moan the loudest. She slid a pair of fingers into her pussy, and fingered her while her tongue gave fast and short flicks over her clit. Eva had a long, drawn out orgasm. After resting for a bit, she wanted to return the favor, but Kathy had a firm grip on her hips, and she made her daughter remain there, receiving orgasm after orgasm, not wanting to ever separate her mouth from the other's pussy.

After her fourth climax in a row, her clit was too sensitive, and Eva forced her mother to stop. She took a deep breath, now that she felt like her lungs were functioning again. She kissed her mom, tasting her own juices in her mouth. 'I want to do it too.' She whispered. This time Kathy lied down, and Eva climbed on top of her. That's when she noticed the full body mirror. When Eva got distracted by it, Kathy looked for the source of her distraction. They stared at the mirror, and the image it gave back. There was no denying the two of them were related. Eva was a younger, smaller version of her mom. They even had some of the same beauty spots and birthmarks. In making love to one another, they also kind of made love to themselves.

Eva kissed her mom deeply, accepting that yes, she was in love too. She squeezed her breasts while they made out, wanting to sink her face there and never come out again. But there was somewhere else where she wanted to stick her face into, too. She climbed down, giving each of Kathy's nipples a light lick, and kissed down her stomach, covered in stretchmarks. She caressed the white lines, looking up at her mom. 'Thanks for bringing me here.'

Kathy blushed furiously, and she covered her face with her hands. She was glad her daughter seemed to admire her stripes, because she sometimes felt self-conscious over them. Eva settled between her legs, and started lapping at her mother's vulva. She made circles over the clit, and tongued her entrance, because for some reason Kathy tasted delicious, and she couldn't have enough of her fluids. While tonguing her vagina, she shook her head so her nose would touch the other's clit from side to side. The way she went about it was different from her mom's, but Kathy was moaning loudly, grasping at the bedsheets. At a moment, where whole body tensed up, and she came with a loud scream, squirting all over her daughter's face. She drank as much of it as she could, but her face and part of her hair were completely soaked. She went in for another round, but Kathy pushed her head back. Her clit was so sensitive, even the cold air on it was stimulating. She couldn't take another oral like that.

Eva lied down next to her mother, as the woman tried to breathe normally, and bring down her heart rate. The older woman let out a long, satisfied sigh. 'I'm thirsty.'

'I'm not.' Eva said with a smirk, because a few minutes ago, Kathy had shot a spurt of liquid aimed at her mouth. Her mom knew what she was getting at, and gave her a playful nudge.

Kathy gave another pleased sigh. 'I guess this is where we stop. When one of us is too damn tired.' She laughed, and looked at her girl. 'Sorry, I'm old.'

'You're not old. I almost tapped out when you were giving me so many orgasms I could barely breathe.' Eva said. Her mom offered her arm, and she rested her head on it. 'This night ended so much better than I was expecting.'

'And definitely better than I was expecting. I thought your silent treatment would last until we got home, minimum.' Silence fell upon them. Kathy played with her daughter's hair. She was afraid of pronouncing the next words. 'Do you think... This will happen again?'

Eva smiled, and cuddled up to her mother. 'I'd be mad if it didn't.'

Kathy grinned, ecstatic and relieved. 'I'm looking forward to the rest of this summer.' They both chuckled, and cuddled until they both were in dire need of water.

12