Kathy's Sexual Bucket List Ch. 01

Story Info
A 10 item sexual bucket list adventure.
2k words
4.45
12.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1:

Kathy Sweeny laid in bed with her husband, Zach, asleep behind her, his left arm draped over her hip. She couldn't believe she was here. Today was supposed to have been the day. The day she took her life back and discovered freedom.

They had one child, a daughter named Zoe, who was now 18 and had just left for college. After giving birth, Kathy felt her husband grow distant. Oh he was a great provider, good father, but it seemed to be all he focused on. Forget being intimate. She got sex maybe once a year! Unacceptable in her mind's eye.

She didn't believe it was because of her body. Kathy may be 40 now, but at 5' 4" and 140 pounds, she thought she still had it. Her tits were a solid 34C and firm, with a great behind and firm tummy as well since she worked out regularly.

Kathy, however, didn't want Zoe to grow up in a broken home. So she had stayed with Zach, but had planned her escape to be the same day Zoe moved out. She even had a bag packed and hidden in the closet. She planned on watching Zoe leave the driveway, grabbing the bag and saying so long to Zach.

Instead, when Zoe did leave, Kathy found herself rather hungry. She thought a toasted bagel would do the trick before she actually left. When she took the first bite, Zach had strolled into the kitchen and said, "Hey....mind if I eat too?", then got on his knees and crawled under the table, spread her legs and started to devour her pussy.

Oh it was easy enough. Kathy had on her extra long cotton tee and didn't have any panties on. She was so shocked at the gesture, as a matter of fact, that the thought of resisting and leaving like she had planned had vanished! And the bastard even took his time and did it right! Twenty minutes later she exploded in an orgasm all over Zach's face.

Zach then rose, kissed her on the cheek, thanked her then left the kitchen. Kathy was absolutely stunned! She didn't change her plan though, only altered it because she now needed a shower.

Kathy stripped her tee off while the water warmed up. She then stepped into the wide stall and under the blasting water. Suddenly Zach was behind her, body wash in hand, sudsing up her body.....sensually! He mind was blown again!

Zach ended his application of soap while on his knees behind Kathy. His hands opened her ass cheeks and he dove his mouth in again, this time eating her asshole. Kathy tried to remember when the last time that had happened but couldn't quite get there. At least 5 years anyways.

Kathy didn't know where this was headed but her pussy was absolutely on fire now. After a good tongue bath and now her ass being taken care of, she wanted, no NEEDED, cock. She knew though that it hadn't been a year since their last time. There was no way....

Kathy screamed out as Zach had now risen, and without hesitation, plunged his extremely hard, fat 7.5" cock inside her pussy. He didn't stop until he was balls deep which caused Kathy to bend forward and put her forearms against the shower wall. "Are you....are you going to....fuck me?" she asked then gulped.

Zach's reply was to grab Kathy's hips as he began to slam his cock hard and deep into her. "That's ok, isn't it?" he asked as he continued to pound her pussy.

Kathy could only nod in response as she started to back her ass up to meet Zach's thrusts. It was all so overwhelming that her body already begged for release. Her orgasm hit hard and she screamed which sent Zach over the edge and all of a sudden all Kathy felt was her pussy being flooded with cum.

Zach pulled his cock out and Kathy felt the flood of cum ooze from her pussy. He smacked her ass playfully and said, "Thanks baby. That was hot." He then left the shower, dried off and left the bathroom.

Kathy's head spun. "What the actual fuck is going on?" she whispered to herself. She finished her shower and got out. After she dried herself she headed to her bedroom. Zach was lying on his back, eyes closed, a smile on his face. Kathy noticed that his cock, amazingly, was only half soft even though he had just emptied his balls into her pussy.

As if she were in a dream and couldn't control herself, Kathy crawled onto the bed between her husband's legs and took his cock into her mouth. He opened his eyes to find her staring up at him. "You look so sexy with cock in your mouth," he said.

That did it for Kathy. She began to bob up and down, determined to give him the best blow job she'd ever given. His cock instantly hardened at the flury of activity, which surprised her. He was always one and done.

It took longer than the fucking for sure, but about fifteen minutes after Kathy had started, she felt Zach's cum flood her mouth. She took it all in without swallowing. She wasn't sure why she did it like that, she never had before, but she then let go of Zach's cock and opened her mouth to show him her mouthful of cum. Then she closed it and swallowed it all and opened again to show him her empty mouth.

"God that was hot," Zach said. "You've never done that before."

"I guess I wanted to showboat a little," she snickered nervously.

"Yeah but.....I mean let me cum in your mouth at all."

Kathy knew he was right, but hadn't thought about it when it happened. She was just turned on and wanted his cum. She crawled to the other side of the bed and softly said, "I'm sorry that I never have."

Zach curled up behind Kathy and fell asleep with his arm around her.

PART 2:

Now here Kathy was, back in the present, Zach sleeping next to her, wondering if she should postpone her plan of leaving. Did this mean things were going to be different, like she'd always hoped? It was certainly worth a discussion at the very least. It meant being honest about how close she had come to walking out, but...

Kathy felt her husband stir against her and was surprised once again when his extremely hard cock pressed against her butt cheeks. "Honey?" she asked. "Are you hard again?"

"Can't blame me when I'm laying next to a sexy woman," Zach answered.

"Thanks babe. It's just.....this is the most you've done in 20 years."

"I know. I thought of that. And now that Zoe is gone, I'd like to make it up to you."

"You think multiple times, once, makes up for once a year for 20 years?" Kathy asked, exasperated.

"Well, no. But it's a start and I'd like to keep making it up to you. I actually thought about it and have an idea."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" she asked.

"I want you to come up with a bucket list of sexual stuff you've always wanted to try. Ten items. Anything your heart desires. And I'll try my best to make them happen. No questions."

Kathy turned to face Zach. She could feel the head of his cock pressed against her clit. "Hmmmm. Bucket list huh? Really? I mean if one item is another guy, you wouldn't be jealous?" she asked.

"No jealousy. No questions. I'd be all in trying to make everything on the list happen."

Kathy sprang out of bed and went to her makeup table. She grabbed a pen and paper and started to write. Truthfully, she only had a few things in mind, but she was determined to come up with ten so she reached a little into her imagination also.

Zach said, "Ok so you're listing them now? I was gonna fuck you again first. I thought you'd do it later"

Kathy waved a dismissive hand at her husband. "You wanted a list. We can fuck afterwards." She looked at him and pointed the tip of the pen his way. "But don't think fucking again today is gonna be on it. I'm gonna make you work for this."

Zach laughed at her statement. "Ok, ok!"

Kathy brought the list to Zach once she was done. He looked it over and nodded. "Ok. I'll try my best."

"Really?" Kathy asked. "There's a couple on there I thought you'd object to."

"I told you. No questions. We can try number six right now if you really want to."

Kathy had to grab the list back because past number three she had just been spitballing and couldn't remember. She looked at her husband. "Really? You want that? And just how the hell do we get a strap on so I can peg you?"

"Well, you've given up anal before. It's only fair. And I've thought about it recently. Just didn't know how to broach the subject. I bought one a while ago. Guest bedroom closet. Top shelf."

Kathy stood in stunned silence for a beat or two, then left the room. When she returned she held in one hand a box and in the other hand a bottle of spray lube. She set the items down on the dresser then pulled the strap on out of its box.

It was a deep red 6" dildo, curved at the very end. The color stood out even more when you saw the black straps and harness that completed the toy. It wasn't huge in girth, but not a pencil dick either.

Kathy fumbled at first but quickly figured out how to step into the harness. As she cinched up the straps she asked, "Are you sure?"

Zach kept quiet; only got on all fours then leaned over onto his forearms. Kathy grabbed the bottle of lube and sprayed a generous amount onto the dildo as she moved to the bed. She moved behind her husband onto her knees and sprayed lube onto his ass as well.

Kathy rubbed the lube in and purposely slipped her middle finger into Zach's asshole. He squirmed slightly. She could feel his body tremble slightly. As she placed the head of the strap on against his asshole, she tried to calm him by reaching around and grabbing his erect cock.

"I love that you're excited and hard for this," Kathy said. She moved her other hand to his lower back and with Zach's cock still in her hand, pushed her hips forward and watched as his ass opened up and allowed the dildo to slide inside.

Kathy said, "Ooooo. I just felt your cock twitch when it went in." She then started a steady stream of in and out thrusts. She was about to ask if he was ok, just in case, when she felt a cascade of precum slide over her hand where it gripped Zach's cock. She opted to stay quiet and continue to fuck her husband's behind.

Kathy heard her husband's breathing become labored, his cock was throbbing in her hand. She knew he was about to cum and a pang of selfishness hit her. She knew he'd be spent and she wouldn't get a turn. But she wanted him to explode from her fucking him for a change also, so she quickened her thrusts.

It only took a couple more in and outs and she felt the steady thrum of his cock against her hand. She knew he was cumming all over the bed. When he was breathing normal again, Kathy pulled the strap on out.

Zach rolled onto his back and looked at Kathy. "Holy shit that wasn't that bad."

Kathy snickered. "I should hope so. You came everywhere!"

Kathy watched her husband get out of bed and grab her list and a pen. Zach proceeded to scratch out number six on her list. "Ok. That one is done. But that doesn't mean we don't have to stop doing that."

"You little butt slut," Kathy said and laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...