Katie 07: A Day in Katie's Life

Story Info
More of Katie's life. Daddy uses her body and makes her cum.
3.1k words
4.54
32.4k
40

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Katie talks to Britney about what her daddy did to her the other night, Roger and Trent talk about their plans. Later, daddy interrupts Katie's homework.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic. **

**These characters are not remotely realistic (thank god) and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug* but please don't comment with offensive language, they will be deleted. This is erotica, I don't like realistic characters, I want them clueless and over the top absurd. If you don't that's your business. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but offensive comments will be deleted. This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. Chapter 7 of a long series that can be read alone or alongside my interconnected Britney series**

* * *

After Katie had watched Britney getting her pucker fucked by her daddy, she hadn't been able to stop thinking about it. She couldn't quite believe that, ever since they'd both turned eighteen, their daddies were helping them in the same secret ways. On Monday at school, she'd rushed to her friend as soon as she saw her. Britney was at her locker pulling out her books. She didn't look any different than usual...

"Brit!" Katie pressed closed to her friend, whispering. "How are you?"

Britney winced. She stayed silent, she wouldn't even turn to look at Katie.

"What's wrong, Britney? Don't you want to talk to me?"

Britney made another face, did she have tears in her eyes? "Are you sure you want to talk to me?" Britney asked quietly.

"What do you mean? Of course I do, you're my best friend." Katie told her. What a silly question!

"Even after what you saw at my house?" Britney finally turned to look at her, the door to her locker still kept them hidden from the rest of the kids in the hallway.

"It looked like it really hurt, Britney, are you okay?"

Her friend nodded slowly. "Yeah, I mean... It did really hurt. It still really hurts. But it also..." Britney shook her head. "You can't tell anyone, Katie." She added, very serious.

"Of course I won't tell anyone, Britney, don't be silly." Katie rolled her eyes. "I'm just happy that your daddy is helping you grow up just like mine is. You're your daddy's cocksleeve too!"

Britney seemed to let out a long, relieved sigh. "So you really don't hate me?"

"Pshh, no silly. I've been my daddy's cocksleeve too, I think he learned it from you daddy." She giggled. "But we're both lucky that we get to be used for what our bodies were made for."

Britney studied her carefully. "I guess that's true. I didn't know your daddy did the same to you."

"Well," Katie said, considering. "He hasn't fucked my pucker yet, that looked really scary... But on Friday he popped my cherry, that hurt a lot too. But after it felt really good, and now I'm all grown up! And then, at your house..."

"Daddy showed me the guest room after you left." Britney explained.

Katie cringed, it must've looked really gross. Daddy got his cream everywhere, usually he was more careful but not that time... "It doesn't hurt so much anymore, sometimes daddy makes me cum real hard. And it feels good when I'm achy my daddy helps me."

"He helps you?" Britney seemed really confused.

"Of course, that's how it started. My special place was feeling all funny and daddy made it better, but he has aches too so now he uses me to make them better."

"Oh." Britney's eyes were wide.

"Does your daddy not help you when you're achy?"

She chewed on her lip, looking away. "Sometimes when he needs to fuck, it makes my aches better, but not always."

Katie considered this seriously. "Hmm. That doesn't seem fair."

"It's okay, my papa told me this is how it's supposed to be."

Katie gasped. "Does your papa use your body too?"

Britney blushed but she smiled a little. "Yeah. It's a family tradition."

"Wow. Well, now that your daddy shared it with mine... That kind of makes us family too." Katie beamed.

Britney's smile grew to match her friends. "Yeah, that's true!"

"Come on, Brit, I want you to tell me how it felt to have your pucker fucked while we walk to class." Katie looped her arm through her friend's elbow. Britney still didn't look too happy, Katie wondered why her daddy didn't worry about her aches too. It wouldn't be as much fun if her daddy only used her as his cocksleeve and didn't make her cum when she felt funny too. Katie was going to talk to her daddy about that, maybe he could talk to Britney's daddy. But still, at least they could talk about it now, being their daddies' to use. Maybe that would make Britney happier too.

* * *

After school, Katie sat at the kitchen table with her textbooks spread open around her. She stared at a page, deep in concentration, with a pencil half in her mouth. She could hear her daddy walking through the front door, it sounded like he was on the phone.

"Yeah man, I haven't stopped thinking about it." Roger laughed.

"Fuck, neither have I." Katie heard the muffled voice of her Uncle Trent. She laughed into the pencil in her mouth, her daddy was such an old man sometimes, putting his phone on speaker. "It's the tightest hole I've ever felt, I haven't been able to stop fucking it. Poor girl's starting to walk funny." Katie cringed, were they talking about Britney's bum?

Roger went into another room, far enough that Katie couldn't hear him for a little bit, before he was back in the living room, just on the other side of the kitchen wall.

"Can't thank you enough, I made the appointment for Wednesday."

Trent laughed, his voice tinny through the speakerphone. "My dad told me, he's so damn excited. Already talking about when we can all get together."

"Glad to hear it. I was thinking the same thing, maybe next weekend? Lacey's got another business trip."

"That sounds great. I think my dad will want to host, even though I'd always said I wouldn't carry on the tradition, he's been preparing in the hopes that I'd change my mind."

"Sounds like he made the right call!" Roger laughed, Katie heard him rustling through something. "What's he been up to?"

"He's got a room in his basement, you've got to see it to believe it."

Katie heard her daddy groan. "The weekend can't come soon enough!"

"No kidding. Well I'll let you go, have fun tomorrow."

"Thanks man." Roger was smiling, striding into the kitchen as he ended the call. "Hi, princess." He leaned down to hug Katie from behind, pressing a kiss to her hair. "How was school today?"

"It was good, daddy. What were you and Uncle Trent talking about?"

Roger grinned. "Nothing for you to worry about just yet, let daddy have his secrets."

Katie giggled and returned to her work. "Okay."

"How's the homework coming along, baby girl?"

Katie groaned, annoyed to be reminded of the pages in front of her, and slapped her pencil to the table. "It's so hard, daddy."

"What are you learning?" He leaned over to peer at her workbooks.

"It's biology. I'm no good at science."

"I think you need to take a break, don't you princess?"

His hand went to Katie's cheek, brushing it softly before moving to her neck. His touch sent tingles through her. "Maybe." She sighed.

"That's good, baby. Daddy needs you."

Katie turned to face him, Roger was looking at her very seriously. "What is it, daddy?"

"Daddy needs to fuck, baby girl."

Katie closed her eyes and made a face, her special place was still sore from the last few days. Ever since he popped her cherry her daddy hadn't given her any time to rest, he seemed to need to use her body all the time. But maybe it wouldn't be too bad, she did feel a little achy too. When her Roger let out a huff of frustration behind her, Katie knew she'd made a mistake. Her eyes shot open to meet his. "Sorry daddy." She whispered.

Roger growled. "You know how I feel about you behaving that way, princess."

"I know, daddy." Katie looked down, her cheeks reddening. She hadn't been thinking, too caught up in wondering what her daddy and Uncle Trent were talking about, thinking about the way Britney had looked bent over her daddy's desk...

"What do you say when daddy tells you he needs to fuck, princess?"

"I ask how you want me." She mumbled, still looking down.

"Look at me, baby girl." Roger said sternly, grabbing Katie's chin to force her to meet his gaze. "What do you say when daddy tells you he needs to fuck?"

Katie swallowed. "How do you want to take me, daddy?"

"Good girl." He praised and Katie felt her body begin to swirl and tingle. "Bend over the table for me, this will be quick."

Katie nodded and stood, she looked at the mess of homework she'd made. "Just let me put this away, daddy."

Roger stilled her hand, grabbing her by the wrist. "No, baby. Daddy needs to fuck you right now." His voice was low, stern. Katie tried to hide her wince. He'd only been fucking her for a few days, but when he got like this it always seemed to hurt a little. Maybe if he gave her just a day or two without fuckings, her special place might have time to feel better...

"Okay daddy." Katie did as she was told, bending over their kitchen table and pressing her body to the pages of homework she'd laid out. She tried to be still so that it didn't get all messed up.

She was still wearing her school uniform, so when Roger stood behind her all he needed to do was lift up her plaid skirt. Ever since she'd become a grown up, she'd been wearing her skirt a little shorter, her daddy said that it made her look more like an adult. He'd also told her that she wasn't allowed to wear any underwear when she was at home, grown up girls didn't like anything hiding away their special place and her daddy needed access to it all the time. His fingers brushed between Katie's folds and she whimpered. "That's a good girl. You did as daddy asked, didn't you?"

"Yes daddy."

"And why is that, baby girl?"

Katie shut her eyes. "Because I'm daddy's cocksleeve."

Roger groaned. "That's right, princess. You're daddy's cocksleeve and he loves you so much." As he spoke, he positioned his cock against Katie's wet little hole and he thrust into her without warning. Normally he'd get her ready, at least a little, with his mouth or his fingers, but he was in a rush today. He needed to fuck his little girl before her mom got home from work.

Katie squealed loudly, her body fighting the intrusion as her daddy pulled out and thrust back in, building up to a punishing pace that had her slamming into the table, rattling everything on it while she cried out and whimpered. This position was different, he'd taken her from behind before but this time it felt different. "Daddy!" Katie groaned, bouncing on his cock. Katie wondered if his conversation with Uncle Trent had made his needs stronger, he was always a little harsher after talking with him--and when they'd been at Britney's house.

"What is it, baby?" He asked through gritted teeth, pumping into her.

"It's so deep, it feels funny." She said, groaning over the thud thud thud of the table.

"Daddy's hitting your cervix, baby girl."

Another groan. "What's that?" Her daddy's cock was hitting a place inside her that made everything feel even bigger.

"That's where you make a baby." He told her, holding her hips tight to grind the tip of his cock against her cervix.

"I don't want to make a baby, daddy." Katie whined. But it felt so good, she didn't want him to stop either.

"Well that isn't up to you, princess." Daddy said in between groans. "Daddy needs to fill you with his cream."

"Isn't there a pill I can take, daddy?" Katie tried to turn back to look at him, but Roger held her down by the neck as he rutted into her, fast and hard. His pace was speeding up, she knew he was getting ready to fill her with his cream.

"Your little girl pussy is so perfect, princess." Roger ignored her question. "You were made for your daddy, my perfect little cumslut, my little baby cocksleeve." He thrust and thrust, groaning and swearing while Katie whimpered and panted. Her homework had been totally messed up, it would take ages for her to put it all back together, let alone finish the work she had due tomorrow. Roger kept fucking her, pushing her into the table so her breasts pressed against it. He held her hips like she was going to run away, but she'd never say no to her daddy. "That's it, baby, daddy's going to cum. Are you ready for daddy's cream?" He asked through gritted teeth, his pace punishing as he fucked into her.

Katie let out a long moan as he hit her cervix again. She didn't always feel good when her daddy fucked her, but sometimes it was nice and there had even been a few times where she'd cum too. She whimpered now, it was starting to feel really good. "Yes daddy, I want your cream inside me."

Roger let out a long groan and pulled her hips back to meet his, holding himself inside her as he jerked and spasmed, filling her little pussy with his cream. The feeling was enough to push Katie over the edge, her little body shuddered with an orgasm, sucking her daddy's cream deeper as she clenched around him. When he finished Roger was panting and sweating, he slapped Katie's butt and pulled out, letting it spill from her pussy and drip down her thighs. "Good girl, daddy feels much better now."

Katie stayed bent over the table, catching her breath. "Thank you, daddy." She told him, but he was already tucking his softened cock into his pants and leaving her to finish her homework.

* * *

"I made you an appointment after school today, princess." Roger told Katie as he was driving her to school the next morning.

"What for, daddy?" She watched out the window absentmindedly.

"You said you wanted to get the pill, didn't you?" He ran his fingers up Katie's bare thigh as she sat next to him in the passenger seat. When they reached the edge of her skirt, he added. "Open your legs baby, let daddy play with your little pussy so you're not achy at school."

Katie turned to look at him, relief flooding her as she opened her thighs to his hand. "Yes please!" She wanted to be on the pill so badly. She understood that her body was made to be used by her daddy, that she was his cocksleeve because she was a good, grown up girl, but that didn't mean she was ready to have a baby. Roger's fingers dipped beneath her underwear and started playing with her clit, his middle finger slowly pushing into her pussy. Katie let out a gasp as she slid down in the seat to let him deeper.

"Good girl." He purred, adding pressure to his thumb as it pressed to her clit and made Katie moan. "Daddy thought about it some more and I agree with you, you don't need to make a baby just yet but daddy needs to keep you full of his cream. So it's time for the pill."

"Thank you daddy." Katie grinned, panting as he added another finger and started pumping into her as he rubbed at her clitty. "Where do we have to go for it?"

"It's a doctor's appointment, baby. They have to check out your princess parts and make sure everything's healthy."

"But you check my special place all the time?" His fingers were in there right now! Katie could feel everything his fingers were doing, she was getting wetter and wetter as her daddy played with her pussy.

"Yes princess, but daddy's not a doctor so he can't prescribe you medicine. A doctor needs to do it." His fingers curled inside of her, rubbing a spot that made Katie let out a long groan.

Katie squirmed under his fingers, the sounds were getting louder, her grown up girl juices were all over his hand now and Katie knew she was going to cum soon. Through her haggard breaths she managed to ask: "So someone else has to look at my special place?"

"Yes baby, but don't worry. Your Uncle Trent's dad is a doctor and daddy's made you an appointment with him. I'll be there with you, so it's okay to show the doctor your special place." Katie's daddy pressed hard into her clit before twisting it in a way that made her body fly forward, curling over his arm as she screamed and whimpered through her orgasm. "That's a good girl, cum all over daddy's fingers."

When Katie's whimpers had subsided and she'd caught her breath, Roger carefully pulled his hand from her panties, smiling at her from the driver's seat. He sucked each of his fingers before returning his hand to the wheel. They were nearly at school. Katie chewed on her lip, remembering what he'd said. It felt funny, imagining a man looking at her special place, but she trusted daddy. If he said it was okay, then it was. Suddenly, the conversation she'd overheard the other day, when her daddy talked with Uncle Trent made more sense. "Okay daddy." She thought about asking about the rest--were they going to spend time with Britney's papa at his house?--but decided to leave it for now. She was going to get the pill! She didn't want to mess it up. "Thanks for making my cum, daddy."

"Any time, baby girl."