Katie 09: Popping Katie’s Pucker

Story Info
Katie's daddy pops her last cherry, with mommy's help.
3.4k words
4.53
28.1k
34

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**It's finally time for Katie's daddy to take Katie's last virginity, with her mommy's help.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. It is fucked up. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic. Everyone is over eighteen.**

**This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. Chapter 9 of a long series that's also intertwined with my Britney series, though both can be read separately.**

* * *

"Knock knock?"

Katie looked up from her bed and sighed. She'd been reading about a faerie worked and it was just getting good, but Daddy was already pushing the door open. "Hi daddy!"

After dinner Katie had gone to her room to read while mommy and daddy cleaned up. Now it was late, she nearly ready to sleep. "It's time, baby girl."

Katie's eyes went wide and she wiggled on her bed, the thing in her bum felt tight and funny. "Do we have to, daddy?"

Roger's face fell and he turned serious. "You know, Katie, I'm getting a little bit tired of your complaints."

"I'm sorry, daddy."

"You should be. We've talked about this, baby girl. Now that you're eighteen, this is what your body was made for and daddy went through all the trouble of having the doctor get you ready. Do you want to disappoint your daddy or do you want to make us both feel good?"

"No daddy, I don't want to disappoint you, and I want you to feel good." Katie told him quietly.

"Good. Then up you get, we're doing this in mommy and daddy's room."

Katie just nodded. Putting her book down, she climbed out of bed, wincing at the tight feeling of the thing in her bum. She padded across the hall into her parents room. Mommy was already sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard. She was wearing her PJs, a little black nightie. She smiled wide when she saw Katie. "Come here, honey." She patted the bed between her legs. "Mommy can't wait to see what you and daddy have been up to."

"Okay mommy." She said, climbing onto the bed and sitting between her mom's legs. She leaned back and Lacey wrapped her arms around Katie's tummy, holding tight.

The next moment, Roger was standing in the doorway, admiring the sight of his wife and step-daughter waiting for him. They must've looked very funny, mommy in her pretty black nightie and Katie in her baby blue teddy bear print sleep shirt. "I am a lucky guy."

Lacey laughed and squeezed Katie tight. "You sure are."

"You want to strip her for me, Lace?"

"I'd love to." Lacey took hold of Katie's sleep shirt and pulled it over her head. Their little girl was left exposed, naked on their bed with her mommy pressed behind her.

Lacey's hands immediately found Katie's breasts, cupping them gently. She began kneading the soft flesh and twisting Katie's nipples. "How do you feel, honey? Do you like mommy touching your little titties?"

Katie gasped as her nipple was tweaked, hard. "Yes, mommy!"

"Good girl. Are you ready for daddy?"

"No mommy, I'm scared it's going to hurt." Katie's voice was quiet.

"I know you are, baby girl, but you need to let your daddy pop your pucker. Daddy needs to be able to take any of your holes, whenever he needs one. It's going to hurt at first but after a little while it's going to feel really good, I used to love it when my granddaddy used mine."

Katie whined a little but she nodded. She understood, and she trusted her mommy, but that didn't make it less scary. She was glad to have her there though, Britney hadn't had hers and Katie was sure that made it worse. Roger was standing at the end of the bed watching them, his smile was wide. "Spread her legs, Lace." He told his wife, and without looking away, he peeled off his pants and briefs.

Lacey grinned and took hold of Katie's knees, she pulled one back and ran a finger over her little girl's special place. It came away wet and Lacey sucked it into her mouth. "Mmm" She hummed.

"You want to use the bullet on her, make it a little easier?"

The hand still on Katie' breast squeezed tight and then went to the bedside table and rummaged through the drawer. A second later, there was a buzzing sound and Katie's mommy had pressed a little vibrator to her clitty. Katie gasped and arched her back into her mom's grasp. "Oh!" Lacey kept it pressed there while Roger watched and in just a short while, Katie was groaning and shuddering as she came.

"She's as ready as she'll ever be, Rog." Lacey said, adjusted the vibration and pulling it away from Katie's clitty. She tossed it aside and pulled back Katie's knees so her bum was fully exposed.

Roger's smile widened, he grinned at his wife and daughter spread out on her his bed, then he took his cock in his hand and pumped his shaft. It hardened before them, Katie stared at it. It looked so big, she couldn't imagine how much it would hurt her bum. Just the though made her clench around the plug still tucked inside her. "I really am the luckiest man in the world." Roger didn't wait another second, in two strides he was kneeling on the bed between Katie's legs and strumming at the plug. "Ready for this to come out, baby girl?"

Katie nodded. "Yes please, daddy."

"Good girl." Roger purred and grasped the plug. With a quick tug he'd pulled it free of Katie's bumhole. She gasped and her juices dribbled down to the little gape left behind. It wasn't big enough for his cock, but it would be. "Princess, daddy's going to give your special place a little fuck so that my cock is nice and slippery, okay?"

"Okay daddy." Katie glanced down to her glistening pussy. "I got really wet down there."

"You sure did baby girl, mommy's so proud of you." Lacey pressed a quick kiss to Katie's temple and Katie grinned.

With a quick thrust and a grunt of satisfaction, Roger sheathed his cock inside his little girl. He was so eager Katie let out a burst of air at the sudden fullness. He gave her a few quick pumps before pulling out and leaving her whining for more. "No complaining, princess, you know that isn't what daddy's here for."

"Sorry daddy."

Katie watched as her daddy lined his slippery cock up with her bumhole. She was scared, his cock was so big and her bum was so small, she clenched and felt the cool air on her stretched out little hole. Then the tip of his cock was pressing against her and she could already feel the pressure.

"You ready for your daddy to pop your pucker, honey?" Lacey pulled Katie's knees back a little further, raising her bum off the bed.

"I--" Katie's breath caught and she cried out. Her daddy hadn't waited for her to reply, he was pushing the head of his big cock into her bum, it stretched around him. Katie scrunched her eyes shut. "Mommy it hurts!" Katie cried out, tears springing to her eyes.

"I know baby, but your daddy needs you to be brave and let him in, okay?"

Roger groaned as he slowly pushed deeper into his baby girl's bum. "Fuck, princess, you have a tight little pucker."

"Daddy!" Katie whined, gasping for breath. It burned so bad, she could feel the stretch and fullness.

Roger only groaned louder and kept pushing. "Play with her clit, Lace." He wasn't looking at Katie's face, just staring down at his cock where it was being slowly enveloped by her hot, pink little pucker. Katie's bum stretched around him. "You're doing so well, baby girl. Daddy's only got a couple of inches left. You've got the hottest little asshole."

Katie's breath was coming fast and frantic, her whimpered cries growing louder as her mommy's fingers played with her clitty like her daddy asked her to.

"Princess, if you're going to keep complaining daddy won't be able to be so gentle." Again, he didn't wait for her reply, he'd already decided. With a grunt and string of curses, Roger thrust the last inches of his cock into his daughter's asshole. His groan seemed to go on forever as he held himself deep inside Katie.

"How does she feel, Rog?" Lacey asked, rubbing Katie's oversensitive clitty so that she relaxed a little, she'd already cum but the pressure in her pussy growing again.

"Fucking incredible." His words were strained. "Tightest fucking hole I've ever felt, it's like she hadn't even had the plugs in at all."

Katie's cries had quieted, the fingers on her clit helped but she still felt so full. Her eyes were full of tears and her mouth was held open as she watched her daddy. The burning had lessened now, but only a little. It still stung real bad, but it was getting better the longer he held himself still.

"Don't hold back, Roger, I want to see you let loose." Lacey told him, breathless. Her hand left Katie's clit to so she could grip both her daughter's thighs again, so tight it might leave marks.

He grinned. "If you insist." With a wink, Katie's daddy pulled his cock from her bum and thrust back in. It felt much better now, just weird and so full that Katie cried out, choking on air as he fucked her hard and fast. "Lace, do me a favour and cover her mouth? The whining is becoming a bit much."

Katie's eyes went wide. "But daddy--" Her mommy's hand pressing to her mouth cut her off.

"You're okay, baby." Her mommy cooed. "Daddy won't hurt you for real."

Then he was fucking her, he was pumping in and out of his baby girl with deep, violent thrusts that shook the whole bed and were accompanied with long, loud groans and grunts. "So fucking good." He chanted, staring at his cock disappearing into her tight, red pucker. "Tightest little asshole. You'll like it eventually, princess." He grunted, the words half muffled. "Going to cum so fucking fast."

"Do it, Roger, come in our little girl's asshole." Lacey sounded so keen, it made Katie feel a little better. Her mommy and daddy were clearly both so proud of her.

He thrust another handful of times before he couldn't take it anymore. With another long, drawn out groan, Katie felt her daddy's cock spurt his cream deep inside her bumhole as his body jerked and shuddered over her.

Roger was panting and sweaty, his softening cock still lodged inside her, when Lacey pulled her hand from Katie's mouth. "You did so good, baby girl." Lacey kissed her daughter on the cheek. "I'm sorry I had to do that, but it's hard for daddy to be happy when his little girl sounds so sad. And you want to make daddy happy don't you."

Katie beamed even as she winced at the pain in her bum, her daddy hadn't take his cock out yet. "Yes mommy."

"That's my good girl." With an affectionate squeeze of Katie's knees, Lacey let them drop back to the bed and Roger slowly pulled his cock from her.

The air was cold on her wide open bumhole and Katie could feel his cream dribbling out. "Can I go to bed now daddy?"

Roger had collapsed on the bed next to her and he patter her ankle. "No baby girl, daddy's going to need more soon and you need to be ready. You're not going to bed until you've taken another few loads of daddy's cream."

Roger wasn't exaggerating. Something about taking his little girl's pucker had given him the virility of a much younger man. It wasn't long until he was ready to go again. He took her pussy that time, filling it with his cream so that both her holes gaped and oozed with what he started calling his cream pies. Then he had her suck him off and covered her face with his it, and then later gave her pussy yet another fucking. By the time he'd finished, Katie was barely conscious, smiling softly while she let him fuck into her limp body with abandon.

"All right, Rog, I think she's had enough, don't you?" Lacey's voice was patient. Katie's eyes fluttered shut completely. She was sprawled on her stomach on her parents bed, legs splayed at awkward angles while he'd taken her from behind, holding her hips up to take him since she couldn't.

Roger looked down at his little girl, her holes were leaking his cream and were both a bright, stinging red. He'd only just cum in her little pussy but just looked at her filled with his cum was making him hard again.

"Take her back to bed now, Roger." Lacey told him and her tone let him know it wasn't up for debate.

"Yeah yeah, Lace." He laughed and ran his hand through his hair. He was still catching his breath from the last time. With a last looked at her cream filled holes, he scooped up his little girl and carried her back to her bedroom. Katie didn't even twitch, her breathing was even and her eyes stayed shut. He'd really worn her out. "You've been such a good grown up for your daddy." He brushed back her hair and prepared to pull her pink rainbow patterned covers over her perfect little body when her eyes fluttered open.

Katie's smile was small, she was barely awake. "Thank you daddy."

It was all he needed. "Daddy just needs you to help him one more time, okay princess?"

Katie's eyes fluttered shut again but she mumbled something that Roger convinced himself was "Okay."

He gently pushed her to her stomach, making sure she was nice and comfy in her twin bed. Then he lifted her hips and lined her perfect little pucker up with the head of his cock and thrust himself into her well-loosened, cream-filled bumhole. Katie groaned into her pillow. Roger tried to keep his moaning quiet and his movements fast and to the point. It wouldn't be long before Lacey wondered what was keeping him. He fucked into Katie frantically, roughly, grunting and mumbling before one last thrust had him pulling her tight to him as he creamed inside her one more time. Finally, gasping, he pulled his cock free and watched his cream dribble out onto her pink sheets. "Thank you, baby girl, daddy loves you." He pressed a quick kiss to her cheek and pulled Katie's comforter over her used up body. "Nightie night."

* * *

When Katie woke up the next morning her whole body ached. She was sticky and itchy from her daddy's cream that had dried on her skin. Slowly, the previous night came back to her, how her mommy held held her gently while her daddy popped her cherry pucker. It had hurt a lot at first but Katie had been happy to know she was making her daddy happy, and having her mommy there helped so much.She didn't see her mommy as often as she'd like, and if her mommy like to be there when Katie's daddy used her like his cocksleeve, then Katie didn't mind so much. It hadn't all felt bad, she could see how maybe eventually it might even feel good. And in the meantime, she was making her mommy and daddy happy and that was enough. Even still, she'd still cum a few times.

"How's my little girl feeling this morning?" Katie looked up to find her mommy standing in her bedroom door.

"I'm okay mommy."

"Yeah? You're not too sore?"

"I am, but I'm glad that daddy got to use me like he needed to."

Lacey's smile was wide and beaming. "I'm so proud of you, baby."

Katie's smile grew to match. "Thanks mommy."

"We're going to play hooky today, would you like that? I've called and let the school know you're staying home sick. So I thought I'd give you a bath, do you want that honey?"

Katie let out a sigh. "Yes mommy, I don't want to go to school and I really want a bath."

"I bet your daddy's dried up cream is a little uncomfortable, isn't it?"

Katie nodded, but she was smiling. She could barely contain her excitement, her mommy was staying home from work just for her!

"Well mommy will help you get cleaned up, come on baby girl."

Lacey helped Katie take a nice long bath. She sat on the edge the whole time, helping Katie clean off her daddy's dried cream, making sure her skin was sparkling. She even reached into the water and played with Katie's clitty just a little, enough that Katie was whining and squirming in the bath. It was so nice to spend time with her mommy.

"Is my little one feeling better?" Lacey asked as she helped Katie dry off.

"Much better mommy."

"And how does your little pussy feel this morning?"

"It feels okay, but I might be getting a little sticky again already." Katie's cheeks went hot.

"That's okay baby, you daddy also stayed home from work today. His cock is aching for your special place so run along to his office for a quick fucking."

Katie laughed, she should've known. "Okay mommy, I'll go see him now."

Just as Lacey had said, Katie found Roger in his office. "Hi daddy, mommy said you needed me."

Roger looked up from his laptop, grinning. "Yes, baby, come sit on daddy's cock while he does some work."

Katie nodded and padded over to him. He was already taking it out, it was really hard so Katie knew she wouldn't have to suck him first, that was nice. She liked the taste of her daddy's cream but she hadn't even had breakfast yet.

He didn't look away from his computer, just held his cock in his hand. "Sit."

Lifting up her nightie--Lacey had put her in a clean one after the bath, it had little sloths on it and was one of Katie's favourites--and gingerly climbed onto his lap, spearing herself on his cock so that her back was pressed to his chest. Katie whimpered as he filled her, she tried to hold herself up to go slowly but her hand slipped and she fell. She let out a cry as she took him much deeper, much faster than she'd planned.

"Fuck that's a tight pussy." He groaned, a hand grasping her hips to hold her to him. "Even after taking daddy so many times last night, you feel tight as a fist, baby girl."

Katie only whimpered louder.

Then Roger was grasping both sides of her hips and thrusting her up and down on his cock. He was frantic, grunting and groaning and mumbling about how good his life was, how tight his cocksleeve was, how much he loved his little baby cumslut. Katie just took it, it felt too deep and the position didn't feel great, so she was just waiting for him. Finally he was jerking and sputtering, filling her with his cream.

"Fuuuck!" He groaned as he finished, still holding her tight to his lap. "Daddy loves his little cocksleeve so much."

Katie smiled. "I love you too daddy."

"What do you say to coming to work with daddy tomorrow? It's Take Your Daughter to Work Day, you know." He patted her thigh, his softening cock still jammed inside her pussy.

Katie laughed. "But daddy, I already go to work with you every day, and there's no school tomorrow."

He leant his chin on her shoulder and then started kneading one of her breasts over her nightie. "There's no school cause all the daughters are going to their daddy's works. Yours just happens to work at the school."

"Okay daddy, I guess that could be fun."

"Daddy wants you getting used to getting fucked at school, baby girl. You've only got a couple of weeks before you graduate and daddy wants to make the most of them."

Katie scrunched up her face, she was glad he couldn't see her. She didn't know how she felt about her daddy fucking her in school, what would everyone think if she spent so much time in the principal's office?