All Comments on 'Katie & Alex - Pt. 01'

by sarah_strawbridge_author

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Really good start, well developed and narrated giving both main individuals equal footing, the lead up to the sex was really great, tempting and horny, then the bloody condom turned up and I for one lost it. Sorry, but if I want or get a good, hard seeing too, I want to feel him spay in me, not a little plastic bag. Would have been a solid four, now a two.

slavco8slavco8about 2 years ago
Hey there

Very good… being Bi I love the way this story is progressing and the tantalizing clues of cuming attractions!

More please..

Thanks

R

MinnNiceMinnNiceabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story, well developed and hotter than f*ck! Great buildup to the multiple finales…I was very ready to finish with them… ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brandon. Ben. ?

sarah_strawbridge_authorsarah_strawbridge_authorabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words!

Apologies, for the name mixup.... will fix, not sure how that happened!

Longshnks69Longshnks69about 2 years ago

Really good and hot. Pity about the name error, and a couple of minor continuity items, but a rally good first story, look forward to more.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

Katie & Alex are the ONLY characters we meet for the best part of a page! Then, we meet the other couple, -Carla & Brendon (& no-one else), who invite them for an re-introductory swing adventure in their room.

Katie & her bloke Alex, invite "new friends" Clara & Brandon to THEIR room instead, as they have a suite!

As things tentatively begin to heat-up between the re-constituted couples, The girls explore kissing each other, around Brandon's dick as Alex excitedly watches.. Then Clara broke off the kiss, and shuffled up to hover over BEN's mouth... ..Katie was teasing him as he licked Clara. Looking over, she saw Alex staring right at her,... TOGETHER WITH Alex, Katie, Clara & Brandon, BEN is referenced some three times more in the following paragraphs! Is this Ben their pet Lab, a Stray Wolf, a Passing Burgler, or the Barman from the Basement??

sarah_strawbridge_authorsarah_strawbridge_authorover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, I've fixed the naming issue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous