Katie & Alex - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hello there sexy," Clara said "Is it my turn to do a dare?"

"Only if it lands on you," Alex said, as he spun. It landed on Brandon, who asked for a dare.

"I dare you to spend seven minutes in heaven with Katie, where you do whatever Katie says. Any clothes which come off must stay off," he said with a smile.

Katie let out a little giggle. "Sounds great to me, but on one condition. You do the same and Clara is in control for you. Anyone unhappy with that," she said as she looked around, smiles greeting her. She picked up her phone, set a timer, and led Brandon by his rugged hand to the bathroom. She closed the door and looked him straight in the eye.

"Get naked" she said in an authoritative commanding tone.

He pulled his shirt off over his head showing his army fit pecs, coated with fine black hair. He took off his trousers and underwear in one fast moment, revealing his averagely sized slightly bent upwards shaved member.

"Very nice," Katie remarked, as her dainty hand slipped around his manhood. She stroked the foreskin up down over the head, before letting go. She sat down on the edge of the bath, and Brandon followed, his member hovering at her chest level.

Katie looked up and him and caught his eye."Get on your knees," she said. Brandon complied and looked up at her.

"I haven't slept with a man with stubble for a long time, but there is one thing I love" she said, as she pushed the slit in her blue dress to one side, moved her legs wide, and showed Brandon her matching pants.

"Take them off, and show me what your tongue can do".

Brandon leaned in and started kissing her inner thigh. He slowly worked his way up to her pants, and kissed them where a small wet patch had formed, her sweet smell penetrating through. He reached around and slipped them off. Her lips were pink and swollen, and covered in a mist of moisture, with not a hair in sight. Brandon leaned in and let his stubble run along her thighs. He teased her by licking around her lips, before Katie let out a gasp as he switched gears and found her sweet spot.

Katie writhed in pleasure as he built up from slowly licking her to going faster and faster. She grabbed his black hair and pulled him closer, and moved her hips backwards and forwards covering his nose and mouth with her juices. She started to heavily pant as she pulled him closer. He flicked his tongue faster and faster and she let out a loud scream, her thighs gripping and pulsating around his neck. Katie looked down and saw his face covered in juice. She reached down, put her hand below his chin, and pulled him up to kiss her. Before he got there, her phone let out a metallic shrill.

"We'll save that and more for later," Katie said, giving him a wink and running her hand over his hard member.

They headed back out, to find both of them naked, in the 69 position licking each other. Clara looked over in annoyance, as she was close to coming but had run out of time. Katie felt instantly wet as she watched Alex lick and suck, and took a good look at her. Her boobs were large, perfectly symmetrical, and her belly button had a sparking diamond solitaire. Down below she was dripping wet and swollen, her large inner lips dangling down, inviting Alex to lick and suck on them. Clara moved back onto the sofa next to Brandon.

"Sorry, the timer wasn't in your favour today. Brandon just finished me before I could return the favour," Katie said

"I think you're wearing too many clothes" Clara replied, noting that Katie was the only one with any clothes on.

"You'll have to get them off me."

Brandon reached over and spun the bottle. It landed on Katie, who chose a truth.

"What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done sexually," he asked her.

Katie winked her brow. "That's a hard one." She said, pausing in thought. "Probably having three one night stands in an evening. I was in serious need and the first two went too fast, but at least one of their roommates was good."

Spinning the bottle it landed on Clara, who immediately asked for a dare.

"I dare you to blow Brandon with me. He needs a bit of love and attention," Katie said.

Katie beckoned Brandon over to the mattress, and pushed him down. Clara flicked her hair back and took him in her hand, and licked from the base to the top, as Katie wrapped her tongue around his head, flicking back to side. Clara moved up and started making out with Katie with Brandon in between them, their tongues flicking backwards and forwards all over the head. Katie felt the salty pre-cum she loves ooze out of Brandon, as his breathing got deeper and uneven.

Clara broke off the kiss, and shuffled up to hover over Brandon's mouth. Katie kept teasing him as he licked Clara. Looking over, she saw Alex staring right at her, a look of desire spread across his face as he slowly touched his giant erection. Katie felt the familiar twitch and stopped licking just before he came. She stood up and dropped her blue dress and underwear to the floor. She told Alex to come too and lie next to Brandon, and with one cock in each hand she started stroking both at once, licking each in turn.

Clara gave out a moan, as she came on Brandon's face and sat back on the bed panting, sweat adoring her back, and Brandon's face covered in juice. She watched Katie work on the boys, each one shuddering as she wrapped her tongue around them. After taking a minute to calm down, she moved over and mounted Alex.

"She'd better not be better than me," she said teasing him. Alex laughed, and then writhed in pleasure as Katie pulled Clara down, and directed him inside of her. He felt her very slowly slip the whole way down and grip tightly around him. She was sitting up straight, and rode slowly up and down to begin with, getting used to his size. She slowly build up her rhythm, slowly but surely going harder and faster, twisting her body in time with his thrusts.

Katie crawled back behind them, and watched Clara on top of her boyfriend. Her face was flush, eyes lit up with desire, as she played with her nipples. Her eyes transfixed on Clara, her soft tight body writhing on top on him, flicking back her blonde hair and moaning as she came on top of him. Brandon noticed and sidled up between her legs, slowly eating her out as she watched the show.

Katie hit her limit and pulled Brandon up on top of her. He needed no invitation and after lining himself up, he slammed inside of her in one quick moment. She put her legs around his thick hard waist, and wrapped herself around him. She stared at Clara and Alex as he pounded her hard and fast. Eventually it was too much, and her entire body started convulsing. She dug her nailed into his back as she started loudly moaning as she came over and over for what felt like hours. Eventually she finished, lowered herself and turned around. She went on all fours, watching Clara squirm on top of Alex as he stroked her and sucked her breast.

Brandon positioned himself behind Katie, and slipped back inside, massaging her breasts and he rocked back and forth from behind. It was not long until they both started to pant. She felt his cock start to throb inside of her, and she gripped harder around him in response. Brandon said he was about to go as his hands tightly gripped around her breasts, his forehead nuzzled on her back. Katie pushed back harder and faster, pulling him deeper and deeper inside. He let out a groan as he went inside her, as she let out a final moan before sinking down onto the mattress and lying back. Her cheeks were pink, her forehead covered in sweat, and down below was swollen and wet. She laid on a pillow and caught her breath.

After a few minutes Clara hopped off Alex and crawled over to her. "Looks like you have had some fun," she said, giving a nod to thick cum slowly trickling down her thighs.

Katie could only smile and nod in response. Clara bent down and whispered in her ear "I saw you watching us. You can say no at any time."

Before Katie could respond she felt Clara deeply kissing her neck, and saw Alex's face light up in a big smile. Clara faced her and they locked eyes. She leaned down, and Katie met her half way, passionately kissing for a few minutes as Alex sucked one of Katie's breasts, and Brandon the other. Clara broke off the kiss and slowly kissed down her stomach, over her mound and gently kissed her thighs. She kissed and licked from side to side until Katie was rocking, instinctively trying to force her into the right spot. Only then did she start licking her pleasure button, her juices rolling all over her tongue.

Katie, already quite sensitive, pushed the men away, wrapped her legs around Clara, and watched her lick her. She watched as Alex mounted Clara from behind and start to slowly rock inside of her. Brandon had recovered, and presented himself to Katie, who happily licked him clean from earlier, enjoying the salty taste, and started to stroke and suck again. She started slow, but quickly picked up the pace and he was ready to go within minutes. Just before he came he pulled out of her, and went all over her body, showering both her and Clara. Looking up Alex had a massive smile on his face, and she started pushing her body harder against Clara's tongue. Katie moaned as Clara finished her with her tongue.

Clara pushed herself up and directly into Katie's eyes, and told her to watch. Pushing herself up she flicked her hair over her shoulder, and pushed back on Alex as he thrust harder and deeper. She started moaning and instinctively tightened around him, as his hands gripped harder around her waist. They both stared at Katie as they came in tandem, and then collapsed on the bed together. They sat back in their couples and all sat there for a few minutes recovering.

"How did you get into this?" Alex asked, having regained his breath.

"We met on a website for swingers. Neither of us have ever felt very comfortable with monogamy, so we're lucky to have each other" Brandon replied. "If you're interested you can join, we can be friends." Brandon walked over to the notepad and started scribbling. "This is the website and our profile, and here's my number, if you ever find yourself nearby then give us a shout"

"Thanks, we'll let you know" he replied, tucking the note into his wallet for safe keeping.

Everyone slowly got dressed, helped rearrange the room back to normal, and Clara and Brandon left for the night. Katie and Alex got ready for bed, snuggled up together, and fell asleep almost instantly.

12