Katie and The Pizza Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you like it that much you can come over to take a shower anytime you want. I guess I have your seal of approval," he chuckled again.

He took my hand and led me back to the sofa. My heart had quieted down while looking at the bedroom and bathroom, now it was racing again. His touch had lit a fire in me just as I feared it would. I quickly reached for my Coke and took a sip. Then I heard his voice, "Katie, would you care to dance?"

I looked at him and realized the soft music was a slow ballad perfect for slow dancing. I was already on fire and the thought of him holding me as he had before both terrified me and excited me in equal measure. My fantasy while walking up the stairwell could actually happen--he could take me into the bedroom and I would be helpless to resist. It was then I realized it wasn't Clark who was the threat--it was myself.

I grasped his hand as it came to me and stood up as if in a daze. The soft lighting and music, and hint of a floral scent reached my nostrils. When I looked into his eyes as I placed my hand onto his shoulder I knew I was in trouble--the thrill of being in his arms removed all doubt--I wanted him to take me away. We danced far apart until the song ended, replaced by another song that hadn't even given me time to remove my hand from his shoulder, or my hand from his.

The feel of his hand on my back was still warm. We started dancing again, this time I stepped in closer as we looked at one another. His eyes captured mine, his breath sweet, his smile inviting me to come yet closer. Gently he tugged me closer as we danced, the distance between us disappearing from time to time as our bodies touched. Our steps hardly took us anywhere now--we almost stood in the same place, turning around slowly. I placed my hands behind his neck, his hands came to my hips, his leg brushing between my legs. The music was soft in my ear--soothing, enchanting, sensual. The song ended and I opened my eyes to look into his--I hadn't realized I had closed them. It was then my world changed.

His lips met mine, touching softly, tentatively, as if asking my lips if they wanted to be engaged, tasted. I pushed gently onto his lips as I drew in a slow breath inhaling his fragrance, my breasts pressed hard onto his firm chest. His lips tasted sweet when the kiss turned firm, the passion in me poured out as we kissed again. I broke our kiss and looked at him feeling as if I were walking on a cloud--I didn't know a man could kiss like this. He made me feel this way with just his lips as his eyes looked into mine.

I smiled weakly, "You're a great kisser," knowing I wasn't revealing all that I felt by a wide margin.

"Good, so are you," as he pulled me down onto the sofa. We continued to kiss for long minutes, my hands touching him, his hands exploring me, but never going to where I felt the heat most. I came up for another breath, feeling as if my lips were puffy. We kissed again, long and firm until he broke our kiss and pulled me down on top of him. He held me close as I pressed my aching pussy against his leg, closing my eyes, enjoying the feel of our bodies full against one another. As my thighs hugged his leg, my vulva with its hot demands responded to the pressure as I rubbed firmly--it felt glorious.

"Katie, we should go back downstairs before we go any further, I don't want to, but it's best."

"I know we should," I whispered while making no move to lift myself up from his body while continuing to press my pussy hard against his leg as I rubbed, "but I can't, not yet, I need this."

His voice came softly into my ear, "Then enjoy yourself, I'll wait until you're ready."

I heard his words and realized what I was about--I was dry humping him. He knew it and gave me permission to act on my own behalf. With those words I felt myself come free and concentrated on what I was feeling--I was delirious with need. His hands caressed my back, pulling my skirt up to uncover my behind as his leg stiffened and pressed upward. The new angle fitted my needs perfectly and I bore down, the pleasure building, building, then I moved rapidly until my mouth opened in rapture as my climax surged. Then I lay still after it left me, my breath slowly returning as I lay limp upon him. He lowered his leg and I felt my skirt come back down over my behind as his warm hands left me.

"You okay now?" His voice came soft and measured.

"Clark, I'm sorry. I couldn't stop myself," realizing I had done something I never intended on doing with him--I felt embarrassed.

"Katie, its fine. If you needed the release you needed it. I just didn't want to get too caught up in the passion not knowing if we had protection or not. It didn't seem like the right time to stop you."

I lifted up slowly and looked at him, "I lost it didn't I? I mean if you hadn't had the control we would have...well...done what we...both...

"Yes, and we can still do that if you want."

"Clark, we're protected, I use an IUD, and I do want to...I...really need you."

Okay, we agree. So, after we go back down to the bar and say goodbye to our friends we can come back up. I expect it's important to you that they not think something about you're not comfortable with just yet."

I appreciated his thoughtfulness in regards to how others might perceive me as it was a concern. I climbed off of him, pulling my skirt down as I stood up, feeling the dampness of the crotch of my panties. I didn't want the others to know I was having sex with Clark--not quite yet. If that was what it was--I wasn't sure what we had just engaged in counted as sex or not. With my IUD in place at least I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. Damn! If he had known that, I would be beneath him even now.

I looked at him somewhat confused, unsure, "I need to use the bathroom first before we go back downstairs."

I hurried into the bathroom and used tissue to clean up. I had gotten a little juicy from my orgasm and I had to admit it felt damn good after all this time without having had intercourse. I checked myself in the mirror, adjusted my bra a little, and ran my fingers through my hair. Satisfied, I returned to the living room and found Clark waiting. I looked at him feeling a bit weird as he extended his hand to take mine.

"Katie, its fine. Would it have been different if I had used my fingers, or my tongue? Please don't' be embarrassed, you got caught up in the moment, so give yourself a break."

I knew he was right. I smiled at him and looked into his eyes, wanting just one more kiss before we went downstairs. The kiss was sweet, moist, and firm--just the way I needed it to be. We walked down the stairs, out the door, and into the bar. We sat down at the table with our friends, holding hands under the table as we watched the basketball game--I felt absolutely wonderful.

Maggie leaned towards me and I whispered into her ear, "I'm fine. In fact, I feel better than I've felt in months."

I sat back up and I watched as a smile crossed her face, "Told you so."

I turned my attention back to Clark as he watched the game. His hand covered mine at it rested on his leg, his fingers caressing the inside of my wrist--the contact felt wonderful, sensual. I didn't feel guilty or awkward now about what had happened. Our relationship had inched forward in a form of intimacy I'd never imagined. The question now was if I had enough courage to go back upstairs to his apartment with him after we left our friends to experience what I had been willing to go up for in the first place. Knowing this time the creak or squeak of each step would take me closer to heavenly pleasure. The thought aroused me, and I fought to control the powerful, urgent message my body was sending me again. It told me what it had experienced was good, but not the real thing. How could it know the difference?

I took my hand from beneath Clark's hand and squeezed his hand once I had him in my grasp. I looked at him, my eyes pleading for understanding. He leaned towards me, and I placed my mouth near his ear, "We need to go back upstairs. You say goodbye first, and I'll be up in a few minutes."

He smiled, his expression telling me he understood. I listened as he bade farewell, then glanced at me and left. I was seriously aroused as I watched him walk away--the old expression hot and bothered came to mind. I was very much bothered as the throb grew stronger--I couldn't ever remember feeling so horny in my entire life and I could feel the wetness starting.

"Maggie, it's time for me to leave. I'll call you tomorrow."

She smiled, "Have fun," and gave me a wink.

My walk up the stairs was steady and strong knowing what awaited me--I was single-minded this time. There was no doubt about what I wanted. I found the apartment door had been left open a crack, walked in, closed it behind me, and locked it. I knew Clark would have prepared for me as I walked to the bedroom through the dim light of the living room. There was the smell of paraffin as I reached the hall, then the flickering light of a spice scented candle. I started to unbutton my blouse as I walked into the bedroom. This was no time to be timid--I was ready. I wanted to be taken now, and I didn't want there to be any doubt about my intentions. I didn't need words, my body at this point didn't care for words, only for action.

My eyes adjusted to the candle light and I saw Clark standing next to the bed in only his briefs. I pulled my blouse off, reached behind my back, unhooked my bra and pulled it off, dropping it on the floor. He was gorgeous, his full chest slightly hairy, going down to his hips, even his legs looked as if they were meant only for me. I took a slow breath as his form filtered into my brain, and words came to my mouth, "Clark, I need you. Every inch of you."

I struggled with trembling hands to remove my skirt, and was thankful when it fell to the floor. I looked down, saw my shoes projecting out from under the edge of the skirt--damn! I kicked the shoes off and heard them clunk on the floor as they landed. I looked up just as Clark placed his arms around me and pulled me close--my breasts meeting his bared chest for the first time. The contact sent a shiver through me as my throb became an ache. I hungrily sought his lips as my hands roamed over his body--down to his tight ass and back up to the back of his head as I pulled him to my mouth. I pulled away from our kiss, "Enough, we need to do it before I go crazy."

I felt him pull my panties down, the air hitting my warm, moist folds, cooling them. I was completely naked in front of him for the first time and all I could think of was how good he looked. I reached down with both hands and pulled his briefs down in a single motion--as if I had practiced it a hundred, no, a thousand times before. I looked into his soft, brown eyes as I reached down to find him long and firm. He moved me to the bed and I lay down on my back and opened up, watching as he came to loom over me.

"Ready?"

"Yes, more than ready."

He placed his dick at my slit and moved it back and forth several times, then I felt him enter me as a surge of pleasure coursed through me at his penetration. Yes! Then a pause, and more pleasure as he sent himself deeper. I was so wet he went all the way in on the third thrust as I gave a small gasped 'eh' as his pelvis met mine. He hitched up a little, moving his pelvis upward and when he started thrusting my clit cried out with joy--he was hitting my sweet spot! I pushed my pelvis up onto him, and we continued, my hands moving constantly to touch him as my pleasure deepened. My eyes closed as he moved me gently beneath him--I was on my way to heaven.

"This feels so incredible," I murmured. I was enjoying and benefiting from his efforts as I gave another "eh," a few seconds later as I clung to him in my lust.

"I know, you feel so nice and tight when I'm all the way in," he responded after lifting his head a little. His words thrilled me as I pushed up into him as he moved downward. Minutes later I went off, the strength of my orgasm going all the way to the tips of my toes as my legs went straight. Missionary had always worked for me, and Clark's abilities astounded me. I hadn't expected to reach climax without additional stimulation our first time. I watched as he rose, pulled out, and kneeled between my legs as I gave him a small smile.

He handed me a towel, then wrapped one around his crotch, and lay down next to me. I snuggled into him as his arms came to hold me. Then a few seconds later, I felt the smooth, comforting sheet come to cover us--enhancing the feelings of happiness and safety I was feeling. We talked quietly, telling each other how good it had been. After twenty minutes I knew I should get up to leave, but I really didn't want to. But, I had to work the next day, and all of my good clothes were at my apartment.

I got up slowly and went into the bathroom to clean up, then returned, and started to dress. Clark was sitting up on bed watching me with a smile. I looked at him and teased, "Like what you see, huh?"

"More all the time. I'm already missing you and you haven't even left yet."

"Clark, you know I have to go home. Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Yes. I start work at three and go until probably eleven, maybe twelve since it's a Friday night."

He got up out of bed holding the towel around his middle and walked me to the door. We shared a quick kiss and I walked to my car in the parking lot thinking this had been one hell of a wonderful evening. I arrived home, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and slipped into bed. I felt wonderful as visions of Clark came into my mind. For the first time I felt confident I was in a relationship I wanted to continue with a man who didn't seem to care if he were financially well off, or not. I fell into a contented sleep.

The next morning, I ate breakfast and wondered what Clark was doing. I was ready to go to work, but what was he doing? It was the only thing about him that still bothered me--it seemed as if he had little ambition to do better. Being a pizza delivery man seemed to be enough for him. All that he owned came from his life while in college, and a year or so afterward when he lived in an apartment. That much he had revealed to me as we talked after having sex. I was sure I was making more money and had a more secure future than he did. But, damn, what would it hurt to have more sex with him? Maybe he would change.

I had given in to my passion the previous night in a way I didn't mind. But, in another way it did--he had a hold on me I hadn't expected. I was feeling as if I would consider a long-term relationship with him despite his low income job. This, I realized went against my better judgement--what was more important, love or money. I really didn't know at this point. I was afraid that after last night my ability to think clearly, logically, when it came to Clark had gone the way my inhibition to have sex with him--it was missing in action.

Over the next two weeks we talked on the phone, texted, and went out whenever our schedules allowed. We went to free concerts, talks, or to the library to get books to read while we relaxed together. We weren't exactly like rabbits, but I was very satisfied with my sex life as never before.

I had never used a position other than missionary, always being on the bottom. The first time Clark had me ride him I felt embarrassed as my boobs swung back and forth. It was when I got down and lay on him that it all came together in a most wonderful way. In my mind, Kinky Katie was born when he took me doggy for the first time and hit my sweet spot just right. I didn't orgasm, but the pleasure was different and most enjoyable. I knew it really felt good for him--that made it well worth my while.

I knew I was in love with Clark, and I felt good knowing he had kept his word in terms of not spending a lot of money on me. We talked about what we wanted out of life again, and about what each of us wanted in terms of a family. We weren't all that far apart actually--it just didn't seem realistic to me given his employment situation. That would have to change for me to be entirely open to moving our relationship forward. I didn't make it an issue, but knew at some point I would have to. I tried not to let it intrude too much given our dating status. Then again, I didn't have any other viable candidates knocking my door either.

We were relaxing on Thursday night after leaving our friends at the bar. I was snuggled up to him on the sofa as we watched a TV program. During a commercial break he looked at me with an earnest expression.

"Katie, would you be willing to go to my father's company picnic with me next Saturday?"

I remembered the exchange at the restaurant he had with Rodney almost a month before. He hadn't made any mention of it until now, and I had assumed he didn't plan on attending. It caught me by surprise, though I realized it had major implications--he would be taking me to meet his parents. I didn't panic, but my heart was beating hard. I decided to buy myself some time before giving him an answer.

"I didn't think you were going to go as you haven't mentioned it."

"I had always intended on going, just alone. Now, things have changed between us and I want you with me. It's time you got an inside look at my family and at my situation. I think you have unanswered questions and I admit I haven't told you as much as I could. But, I needed to know you better, now that I do, it's time to let you get closer so you understand me. I like you a lot, in fact, I'm sure I'm in love with you. But, I can't let you love someone you really don't know as well as you should."

I sat up, looked into his eyes, and saw his expression--it was pensive.

"Clark, what kinds of things haven't you told me?"

"I haven't been completely honest about the pizza business. There's a lot more to it than you know."

"What about the pizza business? You deliver pizzas for the local Pizza Pete franchise."

"Katie, maybe it's better if I show you than tell you. Let me up and I can show you what I mean."

I scooched over and stood up. When Clark stood, I followed as he took my hand. We opened the door to his apartment as he reached into his pants pocket and produced a key. It was for the door to the other apartment--the one rented to the small business. He unlocked the door, walked in, and turned on the lights as I followed. My eyes went wide--the graphics hanging on the wall read 'Pizza Pete'. I just stood there with my mouth open not knowing what to say. What was he telling me exactly? What was this?

"Katie, Pizza Pete is my company. I'm the sole owner--no partners, no outside money. It's all mine. No one knows except for my accountant and the tax collections people. In fact, I own this entire building. The bar downstairs leases the space through a broker. Even they don't know I'm the owner of the building I live in."

He took me around the well-organized office, showing me marketing materials he was working on and ideas for new products. The office was as well-equipped with new computer equipment, filing cabinets, and well, everything else--it was as if I were in my own place of employment. I was more than impressed--I was actually too stunned for words at first.

"Katie, I know you didn't expect this. But, I have my reasons for keeping this secret--at least for as long as I have so far."

I turned to look at him, "Clark, why are you telling me this if no one else knows?"

"You know why and I think I do too. You have reservations about my ability to support you and a family if we were to get married. You don't want to marry a pizza delivery guy with no ambition to do better with his life--especially one with a college degree."

"So, I've been wrong about you all this time." I sat down in a chair, dumbfounded. It explained a lot of things--his nicely furnished and redecorated apartment, what he did with his time when he wasn't delivering pizzas, or with me, and oh my god! I knew we were serious.