Katie and The Pizza Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table went quiet--all eyes were on Clark. "I told Dad I would do some work for the company if Dennis took his place. If not, I had my own projects to pursue. When he told me I didn't have any capital to invest I told him I'm the owner of the Pizza Pete Company. Long story short, Dennis you're in."

Dennis' face showed a shocked expression, "You...you started the Pizza Pete franchise, the one that went from a single store in town to more than twenty!"

"Twenty-six as of yesterday. In fact, the pizza being served here later this evening is from Pizza Pete. So, I thanked Dad and Mr. Dunsford for their support. Dennis, you should have seen the expression on Dunford's face. I'll never forget it."

We visited with his parents when they came over to the table a short while later. I could tell something had changed between all of them. Best of all, I was totally accepted by his parents. His mother spent almost an hour asking me questions about my family and work. Sheryl was right beside me, lending support when things got a little too personal. Sheryl was right, we were going to get along very well. She was letting me know right from the start she had my back.

The hours passed comfortably enough with Clark spending most of the time talking with his family. It wasn't difficult to see his father was far more relaxed than he been previously and spent a lot of time asking Clark about his business dealings.

Sheryl and her mother peppered me with questions regarding what Clark and I had in mind for a wedding date and other details. Of course, there weren't details to provide so, I steered the conversation to topics related to what I would wear and what I was thinking in terms of a ceremony. I did tell them I wasn't looking for a large wedding and I saw a hint of disappointment on his mother's face.

I had noticed Leslie several times as I conversed with others but she never approached me or Clark while her brother or her parents were present. It was a few minutes before we were going to leave when Leslie walked up with her friend. She gave Clark a kiss on the cheek and took his arm. I was just about to say something when Sheryl took my arm and led me out of ear-shot.

"What's with her? I know she's Rodney's sister. Why is she so friendly with Clark after the comments I've heard?" I asked with a hint of irritation.

"That 'friend' with her is her partner--she's a lesbian. When her mother suspected it, she threw her out of their house about two years ago--she had nowhere to live. Clark let her stay in his apartment for a few months until she and her mother made up. They were friends before and that incident brought them closer together."

"Then why is Rodney always throwing Leslie in Clark's face?" I asked confused.

"Because he thinks Leslie and Clark were living together as boyfriend and girlfriend. He thinks Leslie dumped him and moved back home. He and his father don't know she's a lesbian, so whenever Rodney has a chance he uses their supposed relationship as a cudgel."

We walked back to the group and Clark introduced me to Leslie and to her partner Lynda. We traded pleasantries and she seemed to recognize me but didn't say anything. A few minutes later while Clark was using the men's room Leslie approached me. She looked at me with a smile, "You know you got a really good man. If I liked men I would snatch him up in a second. Congratulations."

"Thank you. I appreciate that fact more every day. He's always been a nice guy, now he's going to be a wonderful husband."

"You can take that to the bank," she smiled, "I expect we'll see each other again fairly soon. Again, congratulations."

That night as we prepared for bed Clark looked at me and took my hand. "You made me so proud today. My family loves you, Leslie thinks you're a good fit for me, and I've always found her instincts sound. Katie, I love you and I'm sorry for how my marriage proposal flopped."

I smiled at him. Gave him a firm kiss, and whispered into his ear. "It's nookie time and you can have all you want. Believe me, your proposal didn't flop, but I'm going to."

We undressed, slipped into bed and I was enjoying his warm body next to mine. We kissed passionately, my lips caressing his, then his neck, then I moved downward until I found his hardness. I kissed and licked until his hand reached down and drew upward to meet his gaze.

"That felt wonderful. But, I want your head and lips up here where I can taste you."

We continued kissing, then he broke off and moved down to my breasts, tugging gently at my nipples with his pursed lips. The sensations it produced went downward, making my slit grow hot and moist. I moved above him, then sat on his pelvis as he closed his legs. I leaned down to kiss him, seeing his face between my hanging breasts as I sought his lips again. As I sat back I found his penis was at my folds and couldn't resist the urge. I adjusted myself and placed my slit over his hardened member and moved myself over it while sitting upright. I moved my body back and forth over the entire length of his penis, it's head appeared as I slid backward until it reached the top of my slit. The pressure on my clit was emphatic, joyful. I looked into his eyes and smiled as I saw his expression.

"That feels wonderful--keep doing that," he said softly.

I continued to slip him back and forth across my slit, each time the stimulation it produced urged me onward. I gasped as my slick wetness covered his member and my movement became fluid. His face showed his pleasure as I grew near my peak. I was breathing deeply now, my clit singing its praises of this new form of stimulation. I closed my eyes, moving my pelvis more rapidly over him until I gave a soft moan, my pelvis moving my clit onto his member firmly. My climax was wonderful and I leaned forward onto his chest, my breasts firm onto him until he moved them aside to hold me.

I whispered my elation, telling him it had been so good and that I was coming for him. I rose up, moved backward to rest upon my knees now placing one each side of him. I looked down to position myself in preparation. His cock angled upward, awaiting me, I moved upward towards the tip until I felt it at my slick opening, and pushed down and back. His entrance was smooth, pleasurable, as I settled onto him, feeling filled with warm presence. Then I whispered into his ear as I lay down upon him, "Honey, it's time to get serious."

"You mean that look of agony on your face as you climaxed wasn't serious?"

"Oh, it was. Now, since you have been a really good boy, I'm going to take you all the way."

I started moving my pelvis, hitting my clit, feeling him inside me, as he placed his hands on my lower back. I moved steadily, the pleasure starting to build as the minutes passed. I stopped to rest, to gauge his condition relative to my own. It didn't take but a few seconds before he started to thrust into me, telling me he needed stimulation. He held my buttocks as he thrust upward, until I couldn't resist my own urge to move him inside me. I started going harder, faster, as my urgency showed itself. I gasped, "I'm almost there." Then, seconds later I felt him grow large within me as I moved him rapidly inside me and felt his hands come to my hips.

"Oh, oh, oooh," I heard him gasp, feeling him release, as a wave of pleasure swept over me again, this time stronger than the first time. I slowly raised my head to look at him, "Damn you're good."

He looked at me, "You mean we're good don't you," still panting.

I smiled, "Yes, but I have to get you out of me now, so you can hold me, and tell me you love me."

Before I could move forward, he pulled me down and kissed me hard. I responded, his taste and odor filling me with delight at his surprise move.

His hands fell away and I raised up to see his smile.

"Now you can pull me out. I do love you."

I lay in his arms as he held me tightly to him. It would be a while before he would be ready again, but I was definitely ready. He was mine, the sparkling engagement ring glittered in the candle light telling me so. Just as I was his, and always would be.

It was a passionate and glorious night for both of us.

Epilogue

My parents were impressed with Clark--a first for my father who had never approved of any of my suitors in the past. Clark and I were married six months later in a small civil ceremony to the chagrin of my future mother-in-law. Dennis served as Clark's best man and Maggie as my maid of honor.

I finally had to have my curiosity satisfied just after we were married. One night, I asked Clark how he knew what color my bra and panties were at the bar. He grew that impish grin and told me he only asked when he got a little peek of my bra when he whispered into my ear. He knew that often bra and panties with a theme on them came as a set, and would probably be worn together. So, he took a chance and each time managed to give me the correct answer. No wonder he liked to whisper into my ear!

The Pizza Pete franchise grew to one hundred stores, more than Clark wanted to handle, and he capped the number of licenses at one hundred. With no more franchise licenses to be had when one was available it was hotly contested and went for a high price. Pizza Pete became a regional purveyor of the best pizza you could order. I quit my job at Samuel and Sons and worked alongside Clark in our company. Two years later our first child was born, a girl, then the following year a boy. Clark didn't care to live the expensive life style of his parents, yet our life was very comfortable.

Sheryl and I spent a lot of time together after she moved closer to us. Aunt Sherri loved her niece and nephew, and their Uncle Dennis spoiled them with his attention all too often. Clark's father never again doubted his son had ambition and acumen when it came to business. Of course, Clark's mother was thrilled to have grandchildren--her first ones.

The Pizza Pete Company gave significant funding to bird conservation efforts around the state each year due to my interest in birds--an activity Clark came to enjoy too with our children joining in.