Katie and Willie Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You claim to be nearly done with your novel, I've talked to Dr. Haze, and she now officially knows about our relationship, and she approves. She has said that with your teaching, and writing requirements, a 4-hour block of time per day should be more than adequate to meet your other obligations. You just have to get your work done for me, during the other 20 hours."

"That seems like it's pushing it a bit, I think."

Katie Smiled, "Haze said you'd say that! She told me to hold firm that such a schedule is quite do-able at this point. She said her husband, after all these years, is still trying to negotiate extra time from her."

I didn't know what to say, it seemed as if the entire dominant woman community at the university had ganged up on me. Saying nothing seemed like the wisest course of action.

"Oh, by the way, Dr. Haze has invited us to dinner when we get back from California. She wants to make sure we get off on the right foot, she said that she and her husband had to learn so MANY things on their own before they could settle in to a proper wife led marriage."

"Oh, Boy!" I said, not without a considerable amount of sarcasm in my voice.

"You be nice!" Said Katie, "She is your graduate advisor, more experienced than either of us, and as a woman, she outranks you in every way! I expect you to be respectful and obedient towards her at all times. And when you meet her husband, you will be respectful towards him as well! He may be her slave, or whatever she calls him, but he is senior to you, that's for sure!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Just so you know, when the four of us are together, you will be the lowest status person in the group. You will perform anything the three of us require from you with. . ."

We said it together, "Enthusiastic, obedience!"

Well, that was a fine "how-de-do"! I was going to be junior to some pudgy middle-aged Anatomy instructor who can't even see his feet because of his belly, much less, his dick!

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good Boy! Oh, one last thing!" Katie said as she took the key to my cage from around her neck, "No, Make that two last things! One, Dr. Haze strongly suggested that I get you a Prince Albert Piercing as soon as possible. It is very useful to a dominant woman in several ways, and she found it useful in gentling her husband down enough to take to training. She said they both now find it very erotic"

My eyes went big and my jaw went slack. I wasn't sure I WANTED a hole in my dick!

"I told her that your service to me was voluntary until after our wedding, after that, you would have no more say in something like that. So, for us to get it before then, meant you had to approve of the piercing. You need to understand, you WILL get one after the wedding, so you can do it now or wait, it's up to you."

"No wiggle room at all for me?"

"NOPE!"

I sighed, I was a little afraid. But I had read that one done properly could enhance the woman's pleasure as well as the man's. I was pretty sure if it made Katie happy, it would be worth doing. "Uhm, OK, I guess!"

"Do you want one or not?"

"Yes! Of course!" {not really! But I love you!}

"Good!" Katie's face lit up with joy, "We'll have it done in California at a fancy salon, I don't trust those 'skeezy' biker tattoo parlors here in Illinois. We'll go somewhere nice, where I know they have had lots of experience."

Katie showed me the key to my cage, "I'm going to play with you 'bare' for a bit, but you can't come at all, that's part of your punishment. No orgasms for you until I say so!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Katie stood, turned and walked towards the bathroom, "Go into the bedroom on your knees and get some rope, then meet me in the bathroom.

I got to my knees and got some of her 'tie me up' rope, I couldn't find the fancy silky rope I like, but I found the "itchy rope" she likes to torture me with. I wasn't sure if I should walk to the bathroom, or crawl, but decided that crawling with the rope clenched between my teeth, was safer and less likely to get me another spanking.

When we were both in our tiny bathroom, she smiled down at my humble approach and told me to stand up. She took the rope and told me to turn around. After she had tied my hands and arms tightly together, she pointed to the ancient clawfoot bathtub and said, "Get in, and lay on your back with your feet closest to the faucet and drain."

It's a big tub, and I think I've told you that I'm not a big guy. Even so, I had to place my feet on the wall above the faucet. I found lying on my hogtied arms was uncomfortable, but my shoulders, neck, and head were raised a bit, which was also uncomfortable.

Katie got in the tub and with one foot placed on side of my head, she once again, sat on my chest. Looking down at me, she smiled at me, "I know you're uncomfortable, baby, but this will be over soon. Open your mouth."

I wondered what was happening, was she going to. . .

"Yep! A few weeks ago, you said you wanted to drink my pee, I guess you need to be careful about what you wish for, or at least be careful telling me!"

Katie stated to squat on my face so that my nose was jammed firmly into her ass while my mouth was covered by her sex. "I'm going to keep your nose blocked with my ass, so once I start peeing, you will have to swallow whatever is in your mouth in order to catch a breath. I intend for this to be a punishment, not something kinky and fun for you."

"Do this, baby! Do it for me! do it because I said so! Show me you want to be a slave!"

There was a short pause of ten to twenty seconds before her stream started. Her urine had a sharp pungent taste. Not pleasant, exactly, but tolerable. Then her stream started to flow with more force, and I struggled to keep up with the sheer volume of her pee. I coughed, which caused her to raise up a bit and stop her flow. I coughed again, and some of it went into my nose.

That was not pleasant. It burned my sinuses and caused my eyes to water. Her pee smelled pretty much like it tasted.

Katie reached down and pinched my nose as she looked down at me and smiled, "Swallow Baby! That's what a good boy does!"

I swallowed what little pee remained in my mouth.

"Good Boy! Now you are going to drink until I'm empty, Ready?"

I nodded a yes.

She lowered herself back onto my face, once again forcing my nose into the crack of her ass and her pussy onto my mouth.

I was better prepared this time, and her flow was more controlled, so I was able to drink her urine with less mess than before. I had trouble drinking it fast enough, but I did better.

Finally, Katie was done, and she told me to lick her clean.

I breathed a sigh of relief after I had done so.

"Did you like that?" she asked as she stood up.

"No!" I croaked, my throat felt 'weird', I couldn't tell if it was a physical reaction or a psychological one.

"Would you like to do it again?"

I shook my head 'no' with great vigor.

"Well, this will be one of the punishments we will use to train you to be my slave. If you don't want this to happen again, you need to make sure I stay happy!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"You don't EVEN want to know what will happen if you piss me off! Trust me on this!" Katie smiled at her little joke.

"No, Mistress!" And I didn't want to know! "I'll be a good boy!"

"I know you will, Baby." Katie turned her attention to my cage and removed it completely. The she ordered me to stand and turned on the shower that was a bit cold. It counteracted my poor, desperate dick's natural inclination to self-erect.

Katie washed me thoroughly, telling me that she likes to take care of the things she owns; and that, eventually, I would become one of those things. That water wasn't cold enough to stop my erection from happening after that!

Once she had me clean to her satisfaction, she kept her promise about not allowing me to come. Katie played my body like a musical instrument, she was able to make me squeal, moan, and shiver at will. When I thought I was nearing orgasm, she seemed to know the exact point at which to stop, and she seemed to take great pleasure in how I begged her for an orgasm, but eventually, ordered me to shut up, telling me my braying was annoying. Katie stuffed her panties in my mouth as she rode me mercilessly.

But, in the end, I was resigned to not being allowed to come, though my penis didn't get the message until Katie made me put some ice in a plastic bag and place it on my genitals. Once I was again flaccid, she expertly and quickly replaced the cock cage, and then ordered me to bed.

I was exhausted, but even so, my sleep was plagued with sex dreams and I woke up frequently. The next day was a hard one for me, since I had started to take on more of the household chores and serve as a sort of maid in addition to my normal work.

But it was OK, I knew I was loved and the future looked bright!

12