All Comments on 'Katie Becomes a Queen Ch. 01'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joela_99yjoela_99yover 2 years ago

I love most femdom stories and and i thought this one was written very well, the only downside is when the wife/mistress/woman 'forces' her man to be raped by another man. As is say, that was a turn off, but rest of story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I'm enjoying catching up on your stories, I have a technical comment. For example, when you write, "shoving the laptop aside to really look at it", you have the reader wondering why the wife wants to look at the laptop, since that is the subject of the sentence. Instead of "it", it would have been clearer to write, "shoving the laptop aside to really look at her husband's cock". There were other examples, but my point is, please find an editor. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it's time for a couple more additions to the story please!

dyetieddyetied10 months ago

good story. very enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES