All Comments on 'Katie Goes to the Hood'

by ToxicHeartErotica

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ever present myth of BBC continues. What a piss poor first story.

IAmJohnGalt1IAmJohnGalt1over 2 years ago

Pretty hot, I liked it. Could use some more raceplay and really get rough with her -- and incorporate some more smoking! Love a chick who smokes. One bit of advice: make sure you maintain consistency with the tense you're using. Seemed to go a bit between present and past.

ShinyMagpieShinyMagpieover 2 years ago

Good stuff! Keep up your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was shit.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 2 years ago
Great 1st story

I enjoyed the story. I just recommend describing what people look like more.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Hope the pill doesn't work. Katie needs black baby growing in her.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 2 years ago

"His sack beat against her clit like a wrecking ball."- - Maybe the best line ever in a porn story. It was rough, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want my girlfriend to be fucked hard like that. Want to chat about her? bkforher@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, simply the best read of a white girl feeling like she just had the best fuck of her life. What happened with Nicole? Katie only had four guys take her? Maybe she will go back for more later? Have a few guys take her ass too. I can see a lot of options for Katie down the road. I do hope that the pill does work because Katie needs a lot more black cock and being pregnant can put a damper on some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I mean...I liked it but maybe it should be in the non consent section.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A lot like what happened to me

I went to see my boyfriend dealer while he was out of town two black guys said I had to smoke one with them before I could buy any need less to say I left with sum and it was free

slutFucker69slutFucker6923 days ago

Ain't no doubt that Katie became a black cock addicted regular breeder at those parties and didn't even care when she was actually pimped to all the thugs that were feeding her addiction for black cock breeding.

Free weed and drinks plus lots of black cock gangbanging had Katie loving her new lifestyle.

He new pimp paid her enough she was able to move out after her mom found out she'd become a niigger gangbang whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous