Katie Moves In Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now had more access to explore and play. Katie rested her head against mine while my hands and fingers trailed down over her ass. Down over the tailbone and teasingly circled her anus. I playfully pressed against it and stroked along it. Katie let out a happy moan.

Reaching lower I found her pussy. My hands slide along those outer lips. Forward and back I stroked. I felt Katie move higher on me allowing me more access and I could reach her better. I slipped a finger into her. She was already wet. I kept playfully fingering her as I kissed her neck.

I slipped two fingers into her and then would pull them out and smear her wetness over her little anus. I kept this action up for a few minutes. I playfully pressed a finger against her anus. I felt it give a little.

Katie breathed heavily as I played. Katie never allowed much anal play. She would let me lick and rim her, allow me to playfully tease a finger but never let me press deeply into her. And I knew well enough not to press the issue too much longer.

My fingers returned to her pussy. Two fingers slide in and out. Katie moaned and ground herself against me. She was whimpering and enjoying. As was I.

I brought those fingers up to my mouth to suck on her juices and she surprised me by taking my hand and sucking on my fingers instead. She sucked her juices off my fingers and then kissed me. I loved tasting her with her. I reached back down to finger her some more before she stopped me and told me that she really needed me.

I rolled my love off of me and removed my boxers. I lifted myself over her and between her legs. I lined myself up and sank into her depths. I held myself there and looked down at my beautiful cousin. She looked up at me. I kissed her. Lovingly. And began to move my hips.

Katie placed her hands on my bare ass and stopped me, holding me, and looked at me. Tonight, right now, she wanted it hard. She said she did not want slow and loving but rather hard and fast. She wanted it to be animalistic.

I reached under her legs and raised them up so that her ankles were on my shoulders. And I thrust hard. And fast. I gave my cousin what she wanted. I thrust deep and forceful strokes. I bent her legs back against her chest. I bit at her ankles. I was grunting like an animal. Katie was too.

Katie was holding her legs behind her knees, pulling back and angling herself for maximum pleasure. I could not keep this pace up much longer. I was close. Katie knew it. I also knew that Katie was close as well. I took a hold of her left nipple and I pinched and that was all it took to put Katie over the edge. She tensed and let a loud cry escape. Her orgasm set me off and I grunted through my teeth as I unloaded inside her.

I collapsed down on top of her. I felt spent. I kissed her as I lifted off and out of my love. Katie confessed that she needed that. She needed it hard. Because after her meltdown this evening at the reception she wanted to be fucked hard. I understood.

Katie curled up next to me and it wasn't long before we both fell asleep.

12