Katiebug the Tourist

Story Info
Katie gets mounted on the Eiffel Tower.
1.6k words
3.93
6.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaCass
LisaCass
16 Followers

After her exhausting ordeal at the club that continued on the ride home, Katie was ready for some relaxation. A simple day of sightseeing like all the other tourists in France would do just fine. Jim agreed and arranged a visit and lunch at the Eiffel Tower, the most famous landmark in Paris.

It was a beautiful sunny day with clear skies so the views would be magnificent.

As they arrived at the tower, Jim went to procure the tickets as Katie took in the view and made some selfies for her social media accounts. There were several tower maintenance workers standing by the ticket lines when one of them took notice of Katie.

Soon all of them were watching intently as Katie twirled and posed for the camera. They pointed and joked about how much fun it would be to take some real pictures with her. Jim noticed their interest and casually mentioned that his girl sure was a stunner. One of the workers apologized and told Jim they meant no harm and they all thought she was very beautiful. She was standing alone and they didn't know she was taken.

Jim assured them no harm was done and continued to chat with one of the guys while he waited. He told them she was American and he was British and they were spending the fall together in Europe after being in a long distance relationship for a year after first meeting.

The worker asked if it was their first time in Paris and Jim said no but their first visit together. He mentioned the views would be excellent today but from the look of the lines it was also going to be crowed. He told Jim of a private deck that was normally only used for special events but since he felt a bit guilty for creeping on Katie he offered to let them use it. They would have the whole deck all to themselves and no one to bother them while they enjoyed the view.

Jim thought this was a wonderful idea and agreed to meet him on the pubic deck in an hour. After he got the tickets he told Katie about his conversation and the private deck. Katie was understandably excited, without the crowds she would be able to get some amazing photos. This was going to be awesome.

They spent the next hour milling about the public viewing deck and the gift shop until Jim saw his friend step out of employee elevator. Jim introduced Katie and they all walked over to a chained staircase that led to the private deck. The chain was unlocked and Katie bounded up the stairs,

anxious to take in the view. As Jim started up the stairs his friend whispered. "You know the deck will be locked and is very private. You can pretty much do anything you like up there and no one can see."

The subtle hint was not lost on Jim as he shook his friends hand and followed Katie up the stairs to the deck. What he didn't know was that even though the deck was very private, there were numerous surveillance cameras that covered every inch. Many unsuspecting couples have had their escapades recorded for the maintenance teams viewing pleasure and Jim and Katie could be the next.

Jim reached the platform as Katie was taking a selfie with one strap of her top hanging off her shoulder. She smiled and giggled. "It's perfect up here, no crowds and I can get some really great shots". Jim agreed and suggested she put on his shirt and do some of the open top pictures she was famous for. Katie's eyes lit up and grabbed the shirt from her bag and wrapped it around her shoulders. She worked her top down to her waist and then put her arms into the sleeves. Jim laughed and teased her about covering up. Who was going to see her?

She handed Jim her phone and began posing with her back to the railing. The photos were classic indeed. Katie adjusted the shirt so that just a hint of her breasts were visible. They must have taken a hundred pictures from every angle. Some were TikTok worthy but most would have to post on Instagram.

Jim suggested she drop the shirt over her shoulders and take some more with a little side view. Katie listened and searched the deck nervously making sure that nobody else was there and dropped the shirt down to her elbows. She turned her back to the camera and looked back over her shoulder with a sultry smile.

Katie was becoming comfortable and the poses were getting more risky. Jim was even able to get a few shots as she transitioned that left nothing to the imagination. He promised they were for his eyes only and that seemed to satisfy Katie for now.

Jim's next suggestion was met with a bit of skepticism. Why not take some shots in just the shirt? She could flash the side of her leg and show a little butt for some really memorable content. Not for the internet but to enhance her portfolio. She might never get an opportunity like this again. Katie pondered for several minutes and as Jim expected kicked off her sneakers and began to undo her pants.

Katie wasn't thrilled about being barefoot on the landing but her ankle socks just didn't add anything to the picture and they had to go too. Now clad in only Jim's shirt, she quickly began to warm up to the camera again. Katie was obviously loving the shoot showing more and more with each pose. She even allowed Jim to take a few Playboy shots, again only for his eyes.

Katie was feeling incredibly sexy and was also getting very wet. Jim could smell her aroma as he worked the camera around her and then another idea popped into his mind. How about some shots together? Katie loved the idea, this way they could relive this experience again and again.

Jim quickly stripped to his boxers and propped up the camera with their clothes.

He turned on the automatic mode that would take a picture every five seconds and set his to secretly record video. He joined Katie by the railing and took her into his arms. They worked their way through a variety of poses including hugs, kisses, and numerous ones with strategically placed hands.

Jim thought why not go all out and shed his boxers for the next series of pics. He wasn't afraid to show his bare bottom to the camera even if Katie was somewhat reluctant. This group of shots was even hotter and Katie was certain she was dripping she was so wet. When Jim put her on her knees in front of him with his back to the camera it almost made her cum right then and there.

Katie hid her face behind Jim but adjusted the shirt and placed her hands on his thighs for some steamy shots. Jim placed his hand on the side of Katie's head but didn't move after a few pictures were taken. All of a sudden, Katie realized that Jim wanted her to take things to the next level.

Jim's guiding hand on Katie's head confirmed her suspicions as he pressed his cock to her lips. As she accepted his shaft into her mouth, Jim shifted position so the cameras would have a better view of Katie's oral prowess. Once Jim got into his rhythm, he began pushing the entire shaft into Katie's waiting throat till his balls slapped her chin repeatedly. He pushed the shirt off Katie's shoulders again exposing her breasts clearly for the camera. As she was shifted around her mound also slipped into view making for some porn quality pics.

Before he could no longer hold back Jim lifted Katie up and bent her over the railing. He drove his cock easily, straight into her soaking pussy. Arching her back and taking a handful of hair the pounding began. Once again Katie found herself getting fucked like a bitch in a public place even if this one seemed secluded enough. Jim took hold of his shirt and pulled it off Katie's arms leaving them both completely naked for the camera.

Soon the familiar feeling of Jim's thumb began circling her asshole and as she prayed that Jim wouldn't go there, the thumb slipped in to begin loosening her up.

With no mercy Jim pulled out and drove his cock deep into Katie's ass without loosing a beat. She almost screamed at the pain but managed to keep things to a load moan. Several more minutes of merciless pounding culminated in a massive cum shot that filled Katie's ass. She couldn't hold back either, as the orgasm washed over her head to toe.

Katie wanted to collapse right there, but she couldn't just lay down on the filthy deck. She also knew she had to attend to the particularly degrading duty of cleaning Jim's cock before they could dress. The task would be especially foul today being fresh from her ass. The bitter taste filled her mouth as she cleaned the cum from his shaft. After they dressed and returned to the pubic deck a quick bite and glass of wine was needed to remove the awful aftertaste.

The rest of the afternoon was spent window shopping. As they walked the streets of Paris, Jim noticed an interesting shop and they strolled over for a look. It was actually a sex shop and the windows were full of videos and toys for loving couples. One video in particular caught Katie's eye, "les filles de la tour Eiffel". The girls of the Eiffel Tower. Katie immediately notices the pictures on the cover were clearly surveillance camera images from the private deck they had just visited.

Katie lowered her head, she was certain another video was soon to hit the market with her as the star. It had only been two days and she was already well on the way to becoming the newest adult actress in France.

LisaCass
LisaCass
16 Followers