Katie's Capers Ch. 05

Story Info
I let off steam with Rob, in a fitting room.
2.5k words
4
2.9k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having finally hooked up on the last night before the Easter break, Rob and I had text each other several times a day while we were back in our respective home towns. Despite this, it wasn't until we were back at university that we had a conversation and became an official couple.

The first few weeks of the term were somewhat frustrating in that they saw us trying to snatch snippets of time together in amongst our lectures, reading, coursework, and other commitments. We had managed to have sex again a handful more times over the first couple of weeks, but the third week happened to be so busy that we'd only seen each other twice; once for a coffee on campus, and once when I rushed from my volunteering for a quick drink in the bar before he had to leave ahead of an early start for swimming the next morning.

We were both feeling a bit frustrated in that early stage of a relationship, when we wanted to be tearing each other's clothes off all the time, that we couldn't find time for much more than a quick "hello". On the Saturday morning at the end of that third week I had a day free of work, study or volunteering, but Rob had left early to head across the country for a swimming competition.

I treated myself to a lie-in, although I was awake soon after 8am and went to make a coffee that I took back to bed. Knowing I wouldn't go back to sleep, I put the radio on and set about releasing some of the pent up frustration. Just thinking about Rob and the desire I held for him made me immediately aroused. I could feel my pussy getting wet and my nipples getting hard as I imagined what we could be doing if he were with me.

As I grew more excited by those thoughts I pulled my vest top over my head and eased my shorts down my legs, kicking them off my feet. Now naked, I lay back on the bed and began running my hands over my body, brushing my fingertips over my nipples and then rolling them between my fingers. Very quickly I could feel myself getting even wetter, and moved my fingers to my pussy, wasting no time in plunging my index and middle finger into myself. They were bathed in my own juices and I moved straight to my hard clit, which was almost throbbing in anticipation. Straight away I rubbed hard, in time with the beat of the dance track that was on the radio.

The built up frustration was enough that I knew this wouldn't take long, and I kept following the beat with hard rubbing up and down, plunging my fingers back into my pussy on every eighth beat. I have no idea how long the song was, but before it was over I came, uncontrollably crossing my legs tightly, throwing my arms out wide and crying out loud with a single long, satisfied, "ohhhhh!"

It was as I lay recovering from this that my phone pinged with a message from Rob. As I picked up the phone to read it I was already thinking about sending him a reply explaining what I had just done while thinking of him. However, the message he had sent gave me something different to think about. There had been some sort of accident on the motorway that they had been stuck behind for over an hour already, with no sign of movement any time soon. They had decided to abandon the competition and head straight back once they got moving, so I could see him later in the day after all.

Delighted, but knowing it might still be some time before he got back, I had a long, leisurely shower, taking the time to shave my legs and tidy up my bush, and got myself dressed for the warm, early May day. With an expectation that it would be seen by Rob later I chose a matching set of underwear - white with yellow lacing and bows - a denim skirt that was fairly tight and about mid-thigh length, a yellow polo shirt that I left unbuttoned - which was almost down to my cleavage - and cream Converse. As I set off I picked up my white-rimmed sunglasses and a tote bag that I threw my keys, purse and phone into, along with a cardigan.

I strolled gently from campus into town, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my skin, which was countered by the cooling breeze that brought me out in goosebumps when I was in the shade. As I went I was almost in a world of my own, on autopilot while thinking about seeing Rob and finally having the opportunity to feel him inside me again. I found myself wondering whether he was feeling the frustration in the same way as me, and if he'd want to do it as soon as possible when we met up later.

My phone pinging broke me from my thoughts, and only then did I realise that I had been so distracted that I had walked almost right through town. Rob was letting me know that they were finally on the move again, but it would be a couple of hours before they had got to the next junction, turned around and made it back. I sent a quick reply telling him I'd see him later, and added that I had been thinking of him, with a winking face. He responded quickly just with a couple of exclamation marks, so I was confident he knew what I meant.

The purpose of my trip to town was to find a dress for the upcoming Summer Ball. I had worn the same couple of dresses to a handful of the autumn and winter events, and wanted something that was new and more suitable for the summer. I spent the next couple of hours contentedly browsing through the shops, trying on a couple of dresses, and making a list of those I might take Rob back to look at. It was while I was taking a dress off that my phone pinged again. They were just heading back off the motorway and he could meet me soon. I fired off a reply asking him to meet me at a pub in town, and added that I was currently stood in just my underwear, and still thinking about him. More exclamation marks came back in return.

Handing back the dress I had tried on I headed to the pub, which was fairly busy with lunchtime trade. I got myself a glass of wine and found a table in the corner to sit and wait. It wasn't too long before Rob arrived, and I stood to give him a kiss hello. He leant down and his sunglasses dropped down from their position perched on his head, making us both chuckle. He went off to the bar and I accepted his offer of another glass of wine, having drunk most of my first one already.

As he stood at the bar I admired him, his Swimming Club polo shirt was well fitted, highlighting his broad shoulders and toned arms. He was in shorts which also showed his strong legs, although his flip flops added a certain gangly look. Once he was back with the drinks we chatted and decided to have lunch there, and soon enough he went back to the bar to order. He returned with more drinks, and by the time the food arrived the first two glasses of wine had started to go to my head a bit.

Despite having had a sandwich, once we left the pub the three glasses of wine had certainly lowered my inhibitions, and just having Rob there when I had been expecting a day by myself made me feel incredibly horny. We went into the first shop on my list and I picked out the dress I wanted to show him.

This one was a strapless pale green number that was fitted down to the hips and then splayed out to knee-length. Rob followed as I took it to a fitting room to try it on. When I'd tried this one earlier I had kept my bra on, but to give Rob a more realistic picture of it I took it off this time, hooking and zipping the dress under my armpit. I emerged from the fitting room to show Rob, bemoaning the fact that I hadn't thought to bring any other shoes, as the converse didn't really complete the look in the way I wanted. Rob said positive things and got me to give him a twirl, and we agreed it was a good option but that we should look at some others. As I went back into the fitting room I turned, making sure that Rob could still see me. He could, so I unzipped and unhooked the fastening before pulling down the top part of the dress, giving him a good view of my boobs, giving them a good jiggle while I slowly pulled the curtain across. Feeling even hornier than i had earlier I quickly got myself dressed again and then collected Rob and headed to another shop. This time I wasn't as fussed about the dress, but I had a plan for the fitting room.

Once in the next shop I picked out the dress. This one was pale blue, with straps and a more plunging neckline this time, and a more floaty skirt that was considerably shorter than the previous one. I didn't mind it as a dress, but it wasn't really right for the Summer Ball. However, as I had hoped, the fitting rooms here were much busier, so I had to wait a while for one to become available. These fitting rooms had full length doors with proper locks, which is what actually appealed to me rather than the dress itself.

This time as I got changed I not only took my bra off, but also my knickers, preparing myself for what I hoped would happen next. Having quickly got into the dress I waited until I could hear several people coming in or out, hoping that the staff would be distracted. When I thought the time was right I opened the door and called Rob over on the pretence of getting him to help me with the zip, keeping my back to my fitting room. As soon as he moved behind me I glanced to make sure the staff weren't watching, turned, and swiftly pushed him into the fitting room. Of course I quickly followed, closing and locking the door behind me with one hand, while putting a finger to his lips to keep him quiet with the other.

When I was sure he was going to be quiet I moved my finger away and leant in to kiss him, while immediately reaching my hands down to his shorts. As our tongues and lips meshed together I made quick work of unbuckling his belt, undoing the button, lowering the zip, and pushing his shorts and boxers down his legs, allowing his already hardening cock to spring free.

I reached my hands up to his shoulders and pushed him gently down so that he was sitting on the bench along the back of the fitting room. I knelt between his legs and using one of my hands to guide it, took his cock straight into my mouth, sucking hungrily on it and feeling it getting harder with each bob of my head. By this time I could also feel myself getting wet, and after not much work with my mouth he was ready too. Releasing his cock from my mouth I stood and turned, bending over with my forearms on the door. I could feel that this bend had lifted the dress up over my bum, and Rob could surely see that I had nothing on underneath.

He reached his hands forwards and held my hips under the dress, and I expected to feel his cock working into my pussy. However, instead I felt his weight shift forward as he licked at my wet pussy, giving me jolts of excitement right up my body, causing me to almost collapse to the floor, and to have to bite my own arm to avoid squealing with pleasure. This only lasted a short time before I could feel him standing up behind me and almost in the same movement thrusting his cock inside me.

Until that point I hadn't realised how wet I had got, but he was immediately as deep as he could be inside me and wasted no time in starting to thrust hard and fast in and out. I tried to push back against him too, but it was all I could do to hold myself up against the door and try not to be too loud as he furiously pounded in and out of me. It wasn't long before I could feel him starting to tense up and I knew he was going to cum.

I pulled myself away from him, planning to turn and take his load in my mouth, but I wasn't quick enough and as soon as I had pulled myself off his cock I heard him groan and felt the first spurt of cum land on my bum. His low, quiet groans continued as more cum landed on my bum and the skirt of the dress.

As Rob finished he sat back on the bench, I did lean over and suck the last bits of cum from his cock, but there was still the matter of the cum on the dress and my bum to deal with. Now that we were done I just wanted to get going as soon as possible, so I made a quick decision.

I unfastened and stepped out of the dress, and used some more of the skirt to clean up, while Rob started chuckling at the whole situation. Once I was cleaned up as well as I could be I started to get dressed, although Rob was still really horny and made it difficult by planting kisses wherever he could get his mouth, grabbing my bum and boobs, giving one of my nipples a pinch that caused me to yelp, and generally giggling.

Eventually I was ready, so I quickly sorted my bag while Rob put the dress back on the hanger. We only had to wait a little while before I could hear a well-timed group of teenagers who were making a lot of noise and clearly had a lot of items to try on. This was a welcome distraction so we left the fitting room at pace, hanging the dress on the rack with other clothes as we hot footed it out of the shop.

When we were outside I broke out into a chuckle too, and suggested that shopping could wait for another day and that I would prefer to head back to the flats for a repeat, which is exactly what we did.