All Comments on 'Katie's Hotel Tease'

by RohtuaxeS

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awsome!!!!

This story reads great, it's awsome and so easy to even take as a manual how to tease, teach, and enjoy a night... and damn... 1 time to cum... Don't they have a whole. Night to enjoy?;)

RohtuaxeSRohtuaxeSalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thankyou!

Thanks for your feedback so far and of course there is More to come when I get time to write the next part :)

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
5*

Wonderfully written and so easy to read like a manual although the characters are well described. I am not sure who the Dom is although it appears to be Dave. It is he who is doing the teasing and deciding what is happening but Katie is also somewhat in control as her wants are so obvious to Dave. Dave appeared to hold out as long as he could and yes they have the whole night to play and I highly doubt that they will be watching the television. Again great and hope to see more when you get the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRohtuaxeS@RohtuaxeS
30 Followers
UK Male here, I enjoy writing here and have some stories published, a mixture of real life and fantasy. I'm dominant in nature and enjoy the company of submissive women both here and in real life BUT I would like you to be aware though that this isn't the limit of my interes...