All Comments on 'Katie's Massage'

by bilbo181

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments (Page 4)
mickthetrickmickthetrickover 2 years ago
Horny story.

Loved your story. Kept me hard while reading it. Brilliant.

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

Excellent story....couple of small grammatical errors but that was all. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True story, huh. Doubtful.

CreativeauthorbdsmCreativeauthorbdsmabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story!!! Not too much fake build up, great lead in, great hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliantly written erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An amazing story. Brilliant writing. Would have loved to have my wife experience exactly this.

Thank you.

Avocaman22Avocaman22almost 2 years ago

Well written to a great level of detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First time happened to me I thot my husband was crazy but he seemed serious and I was curious. Only difference was that when the guy started eating my cunt, my husband came in from next door. Turned out he made pre-arrangements with the guy that he wants to watch. Somehow seeing him hard and stroking himself while watching and talking dirty to me made both of us more horny. After all we had fantasized this for years. Finally his fantasy came true. On our next vacation I said my turn to watch a massage girl make him happy. We were in Singapore and found a very exclusive escort service where the girls had health certs and regular checks. It went more than great because we ended up having our first threesome. It was when the girl was giving my husband a blowjob that he asked me to sit on his face to eat my cunt. That changed the setting into a threesome. When my husband feasted on her pussy, she ate mine. First time I watch my husband giving cunnilingus to another girl and first time a girl ate my pussy. It was a thrilling first experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The thought of me arranging a massage for my wife crossed my mind and reading the story I think she would enjoy a great birthday present 🎁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many ways can a writer get their slut/cuck fix? They aren’t satisfied until we turn every hubby into a weak and worthless cuck and wife a glorified slut. Just another attempt to make their perversion normal and to hide their twisted sickness in plain site. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow AMAZING story!!!!! This was definitely a slow tease but so erotic! This was literally like watching a film in my mind. Wasn't to keen on using the word mucus but I have a cold right now so that cold be why. Lol. I would have loved to see him cum in her but it adds to it that he didn't and respected her wishes. Great detail and great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Getting me inspired to find a massage therapist for my wife. I would love to see what she would do with the right man. I might have to take her to Las Vegas. I can’t seem to find a male massage therapist in my area. I really want to see her getting fucked by a younger man. Only I want her to have him cum in her and then I would fuck her so I could feel his warm cum on my swollen cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Third time I read it. Marvelous. Hope someday I can have a woman friend read it and see what happens.

Freespirit100Freespirit100over 1 year ago

The best slow burner I've ever read

Sidhu123123Sidhu123123over 1 year ago

Were is the second part??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so wet! I need a massage like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK

shylywildshylywildabout 1 year ago

I’ve never had a massage, but suddenly I feel the urge to book an appointment!

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Coupleabout 1 year ago

Erotic till end .... this writer should write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to book Joel for my wife and he can cum in her pussy as much as he wants. I would love to find a Joel for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't set up my wife with massage she did it on her own. A friend of mine told me that he didn't want to start any trouble but.I said spill it. Julie his wife went to the same guy and had to threatened the guy to keep his hands where they belonged. She even explained to him that she was recording him and it was being sent to her home computer as it recorded. She said the guy was the best ever but was a known womanizer. He had been beaten up by a boyfriend that Julie knew of. We talked it over Julie agreed to plant device's in the rooms that she went into. It took her 2 trips to plant in all 3 rooms that he used. I confronted my wife as soon as she went past our marital rules that we agreed on. She didn't actually have sex but he did finger her. I said either quit going there, threaten him or I will file for divorce. She asked if I was okay to her threaten him I said yes and that I had better never hear of her letting anyone touching her inappropriately again. She returned the next week and she did threaten him and actually apologized. That night she told me what happened and it was exactly what I had seen and heard on our computer. The guy was mugged about a year later and I heard that he took a serious beating to his equipment. Lol. Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to see more of this story, hopefully with better proof reading.

mydesires4Umydesires4U11 months ago

One of my favorites, great job on a great story - nothing to ridicule anonymously...LOL

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The first time I got my wife a message was in Vegas. No way she knew what she was in store for. We had stopped out for a few drinks on way there. When we got there they asked if we both wanted a message or with a man or women. We told them just her and a man. We went to a room where she got undressed and gave her a robe. We went to a room and a young man in shorts and tee shirt came in and told her to lay down on the table she took off her robe and covered herself with a towel. She laid on her back and he began began very professionally with her neck arms and shoulders and eventually to her feet and legs. When up to her thighs he reached under her towel to her inner thighs. As I watched my cock was starting to get hard and I smiled at her. I could tell she was also starting to get turned on. He had her roll over and did her arms and neck and asked if he could move her towel down. She said yes and she was now topless and he proceeded to her stomach ribs and sides of her boobs. My cock was now rock hard as her nipples started to get hard. He asked if she wanted her breasts massaged and she just shook her head. He then started messaging her tits and pinching her nipples. Both her and I were totally turned on. He then took her towel totally off exposing her shaved pussy. He then started on her upper thighs and around her cunt. Her legs we’re actually shaking and she was breathing heavily and she spread her legs wide open. I looked at his shorts and his budge was obvious. He then began messaging her cunt lips and clit and inserted a finger in her pussy. By now I had my cock out and was stocking it as she reached down and pulled out his cock. He then took his shirt off to give her full access to his cock as he fingers in her soaking wet cunt. He then got up and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy and it slid in easily. I went over and put my cock against her lips and she took it in her mouth. I was so turned on I came in a second and I watched as he gave her a awesome fucking, she came twice before he finally pulled and shot his cum on her tits. We showered there and went home and fucked again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid and ugly.. Certainly not a husband worth the title. Bunch of dogs running around loose.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Everybody has their own thing who am I to judge

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent detail and pacing.

Little need for editing, but cut nothing but repitition.

Little_ms_introvertLittle_ms_introvert10 months ago

That's so hot! I really want to experience this with my future bf or husband ehehe

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks, that was great! Such a shame that you didn't continue the story, make it a series. Because I'm imagining that Joel's sister, Erica, is a mountaineer and also an erotic massage specialist, and would be his regular partner for husband and wife dual massages. And more!

They could make both partners cum, then shuffle it up and help them cum together with the intention of getting the wife pregnant! And then Erica needs to finish with Joel alongside!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ick. Takes all kinds I guess.

miranurmiranur7 months ago

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to transform an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand that nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Just be safe with condoms and HPV vaccination to protect against cervical cancer and HIV/AIDS

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

How an husband can watch something so erotic, watching her being seduced, filled with another mans seed is beyond me. But the massage was the best that i have read on Literotica, it got me so hot, i couldn't resist myself, so i gave it 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Both of them are a waste of space

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! I would love to have this happen to my wife. It's all about giving pleasure to my wife...a sensual massage that gets her aroused, followed by a great fucking! I'll have to schedule a trip to Vegas, maybe I can find the place where the other commenter went with his wife!

randombeautyrandombeauty6 months ago

I liked this story. A bit long, but is was good and I imagined my wife being Kate all the way through. Very good!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

LOVED IT: 5.0 (100%, ☆☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unusually good - right up there with Valentine's Day Massage and The Private Party

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very stimulating!!!

collardgreencollardgreen4 months ago

Amazing story, felt like I was the one watching on the CCTV.

cfman2024cfman20244 months ago

Great story and the detail was amazing. Thanks for sharing your massage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So well written. Very enjoyable.

Writer61Writer613 months ago

Fantastic. Got me as steamed up as Katie.

Can't wait to read about what happened next.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 2 months ago

Gotta love erotic massage with happy ending. Very well written. Extremely hot! 5 stars

badabbot1badabbot120 days ago

Extraordinary!

Flcpl2000Flcpl20005 days ago

Great read. Brings back memories of a similar experience. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Very 🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous