All Comments on 'Katie's Massage'

by bilbo181

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments (Page 3)
sober71sober71about 9 years ago
Really enjoyable

Truly enjoyable read, I love massage both receiving or giving. A great story.

crickettecricketteabout 9 years ago
Wow

I was leaking all over the sofa. 5

PointWalkerPixPointWalkerPixabout 9 years ago
Splendidly...

....sensual and beautifully prolonged and drawn out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

I want to know where I can get a long teasing drawn out massage like that!?

NotquietNotquietalmost 9 years ago
very erotic

I used to get a massage that came dangerously close to being intimate, and Oh, how I wanted it. Loved how each part was so well described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Sweet!

A really nice story.

I will send a link to my wife!

She definitely deserves this sort of pampering. I would kiss her softly and whisper that it is fine if she wants him to cum inside her. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
superb

Thrilling story, my cock hard like a rock now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unredeemable garbage ! "1*" !!

Mindless and talentless drivel .

NIckNecroNerdNIckNecroNerdover 8 years ago
I don't believe you and if it is true you're an idiot.

So you allowed wife to get fucked by someone else, you're either a cuck or an idiot who can't just buy his wife jewelry or something else. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Morning pleasure....

Just read this story after getting out of bed this morning. So wish my husband would schedule a massage like this for me..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incomplete saga!

For me, after she had penetration my expectation was to how they would handle the situation. Of course that never happened. What a letdown. Where is the continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
slut wives are the best

Great story but I would like this to happen in front of me so that I could taste his cock and cum.o

I

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

my wife loved it we just had great sex thanks for getting her hot.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

Outstanding! Very well done.

telemtelemover 8 years ago
fantastic

Absolutely loved it...my pussy is now sore from all the rubbing it has just had whilst reading it. I am going to search for more of your stories now.

dc6370dc6370over 8 years ago
Excellent story

That the most descriptive massage I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Great story. Loved all of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes

loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to lOng.....

To descriptive and long.began to get boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Instead

What I would give, instead, to read a female masseuse doing the message, and er, other things, with a good strap on. No cum. Just a woman getting to explore another woman, and then for her receive what she needs from an experienced lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would love my partner to organise a massage like this for me!

Or maybe on my next holiday I will organise it for myself! Thank you

for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BRILLIANT

Really erotic.

emotions_secretesemotions_secretesalmost 8 years ago
Great story

A great read but would have seemed more realistic if he'd not been black, otherwise 10 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well worth the heart rate change

Great story telling. A wonderfully sexy and yet innocent beginning. Fun to read. Now back to the real world,,,damn it.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 7 years ago
So Sensual

So hot ..... slowly bringing her to a sexual high. I could just imagine myself getting the sensual massage.

randombeautyrandombeautyover 7 years ago
Would love to do this with my wife

Very hot. Imagined it being my wife and I throughout. Very hot indeed. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Im going to arange one for my prude wife.

I would love to watch my wife getting the same massage, espesialy with the same ending. It might wake her up in the sexual world again. I would love to see that big cock of his in my wifes pussy I wish Joal was in South Africa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From the last line of the story, "But that's another story."

Is it one you will ever tell us? I for one would be very interested to read it if you did.

I just read this one again, enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Well done, thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This IS my fantasy...

I especially like how professional Joel remained throughout...That, in my opinion is what makes this so hot. And the element of the unknown.

This is my idea of literotica. Well done! Thank you.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Excellent portrayal of a fantastic gift for his wife. She will owe him something special

in the future, even though he got to see his wife enjoy such a pleasurable experience.

True love for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb!

A very sexy story that I enjoyed very much. A mostly believable tale until the masseuse turned out to be black....just a bit predictable. Otherwise very nice.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Long story

But wonderfully detailed and erotic. Worth more than 5 stars.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Ages ago

But wonderfully detailed and erotic. Worth more than 5 stars. Just noticed it was written 14 years ago. One of the best I have read.

joshprimjoshprimover 7 years ago
Much, much too long

This story shouldn't have been more than 3 pages. Loved the detail, but there was just too much of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good!

I just loved the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
New favorite

This was amazing!

jwfastbackjwfastbackabout 7 years ago
Great story

Just read this, a bit long but well written. Real shame that there doesn't appear to have been a follow up on what came next in Katie's burgeoning libido....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Massage

I arranged one for my 45 year old wife when we were on holiday in Spain ... I left her in the hotel room to wait for the masseuse and went to the pool bar, returning 2 hours later to find my dishevelled but ecstatic wife sprawled on the bed, cum on her lips , tits and in her hair - excitedly she related how the masseur ( Jorge) had been called as a substitute for the usual hotel masseuse ( Helena ) and it was wild!!

We had been swingers for many years , so I wasn't jealous!! As she told me how good he was...I fucked her on the spot ..adding my load in her cunt to the one in her belly !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where is "Part 2"?

This was a great story, but it would be better with a "Part 2" (and even parts 3 and 4 as well) about the aftermath & subsequent happenings and get-togethers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My best friend came over and my gorgeous 30 year wife and friend and I played strip pokers, and wife lost and was totally nude, so my friend ask if he could give her a massage. By then we were realy getting turned on. My friend was also nude weth a extra large round cook. Needless to say he didn't even start the massage, he just burried his cock in my wife as deep as he could fucking her hard and cumming in while she had a massive orgasum. Then my turn for sloppy seconds. She loved it so much he moved in with us for over 10 years and they fucked like teens! This is a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huge disappointment

This story is so predictable, trite and cliche it is not worth the time taken to read it. Completely unimaginative.

StLouisLoveStLouisLoveover 6 years ago
Loved it

What a great story and thank you so much for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

This was good. I would've liked it better if after saying he couldn't cum in her, he did. Perhaps when she's on top she needs a little longer to cum again and he blasts into her. We also need a part 2 when she rewards the husband by going wild on his dick. Thanks for the story!

BrianBenderBrianBenderover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Had an erection the entire time reading it. Looking dorward to Katie's next experience! Thanks!

funseeker1186funseeker1186over 6 years ago
Why always a black guy with a big dick?

Black & White & Oriental & Indian & Hispanic all have small & big dicks. Including Green guys also. I think some White guys have some type of insecurity about their own dicks. I would love to fuck any of the female races above that have big pussies small pussies big tits small tits. I just love all women!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed

It was a nice story, well written. I enjoyed it! Looking fot the next part and how that chaged your lifestyle!

FutureSexLoveSoundFutureSexLoveSoundabout 6 years ago
Woah

This is the best literotica story I have ever read! I came so many times.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 6 years ago
"Come in ", door is open

Damn bets story I have read here,also. Hope there will be follow ups.Keep writing, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect Pacing

Incredibly well written. The key to good erotica is the same as the key to good sex. It lies in the pacing. A tantalizing introduction about the search for the perfect person to provide the massage. Made me start to salivate. I like the doubts occasionally expressed by the husband while clearly being aroused. Made it relatable.

Did I remember to say I loved it. Expectantly waiting for more.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Good story; you rreally need to follow this one up

there are so many unanswered questions, such as what happened to her frame of mind ... does she want more of this? What about hubbie? has he lost her now to bigger and better men? does the marriage survive this after the euphoria has died down?

Please follow up!!

rereadrereadabout 6 years ago
Never understand

I guess seeing a women receiving pleasure is great but my wife on my anniversary trip I don't think so. I guess I will never understand why anyone would want to watch his wife with another lover.

Serves him right when she leaves him after several affairs.

Having said that a really well written story. The author took his time a captured the moment. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Real hot. I love fantasy stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dripping wet

This story has left me dying for a big black cock deep inside my dripping wet pussy I would love to be Katie and have this happen to me. What a lucky girl! I hope you spanked her afterwards until she was begging for forgiveness then fucked her till orgasm to show apology was accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was horny at the beginning bht hurt at the end

Im a soft guy and this is too emotional for me.

I love reading erotica but after seeing the woman betray her husbands trust and hearing it was a real story actually made me hurt.

Well, there goes my sexy alone time.

Please in case of next time try being the masseuse and massage someone elses wife we dont know about not you the writer watching. If this is real I had no idea how your dick was hard watching your wife get fucked by another man.

Sorry if there are wrong spellings and lack of punctuation. Cant crosscheck. This really hit me close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

From a woman’s point of view, this story is well written! It’s very believable and if I were in that position I would’ve done the same thing. Being erotic and sexual is a wonderful thing, plus knowing in advance that her husband was in on it was sexy as hell, and well commended! It takes a confidant man to allow his spouse to engage in total exploration and not be judgmental or put off buy it, but instead, he got to watch in her full orgasmic eruption which in my opinion is phenomenally wonderful. She’ll definitely be hot and ready for him when he comes in to greet her😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too long

The fact that this story is true makes it better. However,it dragged quite a bit which made the progress unsatisfying. It should have ended after penetration. Even if true,the rest of the story was unnecessary.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 5 years ago
“Front up to my wife?”

I gather that, colloquially, this means to confront. From that one might conclude that he is not happy about her licentious behavior. So what happened in the confrontation? Has he discovered that his soal mate has been misbehaving throughout their marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent work!!! Thankyou

Perfectly paced with clear details to paint a perfect picture of a sensual massage with building anticipation. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story --- but

Good imagination. Obviously fictional. No self respecting husband (or wife) would be accepting of something of this kind. Certainly not by guaranteeing his joining the ranks of cuckoldry. Unless, that is, he is one of the psychologically unbalanced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I had a similar experience with my wife.

I said similar but there was no other person present. At the time and for the last 5 years I was having a very hot affair with my best friend's wife.

Being married for over 20 years sex was happening to relief our selves or most accurately so that my wife doesn't suspect anything.

Yet I could get hard and enter her but had a lot of trouble finishing. At times I thought if I could pretend that I climaxed, but worried she may realise it.

Then at her next birthday my friend and lover's husband came to visit us with Jenny and brought my wife a special little pot plant with a flower which he said it matches her eyes' colour. She got so complimented, and for the next few days she was commenting about the fact, that it appears that he likes her blue eyes.

After I heard it for a third time I decided to support it and when my Jenny was bringing up the subject I continued on and started making comments that John deosn't only like her eyes, I saw him how he looked at your breast when you bent in front of him to serve him his drink. I reminded her how much John liked her body the other day we were at the beach.

Suzy John's wife pict up the point and she was also playing along. I don't know if John planned this or pick it up on the way but he began showing further interest making compliments to my wife all the time.

With these thoughts the next time I was having sex with Jenny and near the time she was about to have her orgasm I would fantasise John fucking Jenny and I would have a strong climax together.

This went on for a while and then I decided to hint something. She appeared to be getting annoyed if anything. For months I tried to get her into a conversation how John is looking at her, and wondering how much and how he would be interested in her. She refused to discuss it. I tried to bring the point up just as she was about to have a orgasm and realised that she was having a wilder orgasm but would not talk about it.

The four of us used to go out nearly every Saturday night for dinner, sometimes where there was music and dancing.

One of these nights John appeared to get really into the song and the music and I said to him why don't you dance. He turned and said good idea, do you mind if I dance with Jenny. I said not at all please do and I encourage my hesitating wife to get up and dance. She did, it was a nice romantic tango and they began dancing keeping a distance from each other.

The song finished and after a pause the orchestra began a very similar slow dance song. I asked his wife and we got up dancing and as I expected John and Jenny followed us on the dancing floor.

I pulled Suzy close to me and John gave us an angry look which lasted for one moment, then he pulled Jenny on to him and put his cheek on her cheek. The orchestra continued for 3 songs and I got hard rubbing my self on Suzy. I wasn't sure but I thought that John was hard as well rubbing himself on my wife.

We repeated till the early hours and then we parted.

On the way home I said to Jenny,........ did you enjoy your dance.

She said it was okay.

But what about John, I saw his pants and notice that he was rubbing between your legs. She remained silent. Then I went on.

I could see him and I'm sure you must have felt his hard on on your leg. This time she smiled and kept driving. All the way home I described all my observations of how close they were, chick to chick and the way John was putting his leg between her legs.

As we landed home, she began kissing me exactly the way she kissed me the first time. I began wondering whether she was aroused or whether she was thinking that she was kissing John.

Urgently got undressed and went to bed, I tried to put my pyjamas then I took a look at her laying in bed totally naked, looking at me. I took my underwear off and jumped in bed. She was acting strange. Wasn't sure how to take it, she stopped kissing me laid on her back and open her legs as if she wanted it in without any delay. Couldn't really say what but she was different.

At that point I came up with another idea. Hard as anything kneeled in front of her ready to enter her. She closed her eyes obviously waiting to enter her.

Instead I whispered: What if in this position was John, I bet you his cock would as hot as the steel on the fire, she smiled again and kept her eyes closed.

I bet you his cock would grow at least two inches looking at your pussy as I do know. She opened her mouth.

What if, just come......I need you, she said.

I didn't instead I went on and said, I could see his cock in his pants ready to tear it and pop out into your pussy. Tell me, did it turned you on when he rubbed it on your leg. Does he have a big cock?

Instead with a louder voice said.

I need you inside me now.

I stretched my hand and open the lips or her wet pussy and then went further up and touch her clitoris. She shivered, I rubbed it. I didn't need to do much, she started trembling and had a strong orgasm.

While she was relaxing I told her that I enjoyed dancing with Suzy and I felt okay seeing John getting horny with her. I told her that John likes her and its only natural.

Jenny began getting hot again and went on. As I said close your eyes imagine John in my position with his cock harder than a bone ready to enter you, she moaned and leaked her lips.

I stretched my hand and opened her pussy lips again while saying ......open it John's cock is ready for you. I said a few more things which I cannot remember now and suddenly she exploded.

Yesss John fuck me, fuck me hard John, I want your hard cock inside me........ .. I entered her and she had a wild orgasm as I entered her.

Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock. I wanted to keep this going but the scene was so hot and couldn't hold myself and had a strong orgasm as well.

After that night our life changed. This is a true story and every time I wanted to finish, I was talking about John and we both had a wild orgasm.

morepleasuremorepleasureover 4 years ago
Awesome story!

Extremely enjoyable

CatManLoveCatManLoveover 4 years ago

Bilbq181 This is Top Shelf entertainment. I have always loved seducing a woman by starting with a gentle massage and increasing the sexual tension working her into a frenzy ending with a great sexual experience for both of us. This well developed story gave me so much pleasure to include several orgasms. I have read this two times and will come back to it many more times to cum again. I will also look for a lover who loves sexual massages who would enjoy sharing and reading this together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GOOD STORY.

Thanks for a great story.

signed ... lowkeyone

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Super erotic!

I read this about a year ago, but had to reread it after reading Snake138’s “A Valentines Day Massage”. There are some inconsistencies, but I won’t ruin a great story by being a troll. I originally rated this story a 4 , but would change it to a 5 if Literotica would let me. I have also made the author and the story a Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good up to finish.

If they are a loving couple and best friends, why didn't her husband call and stop the actual fuck? Why isn't the rest of the anniversary part of this story? How do they each and as a couple understand what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

There needs to be a follow up story!!! Need to know what happened after!! Great story!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wow Dildo! Some of the "my wife and I" bullshit stories are better than your little cuck pimp tale. They're probably True too. Such utter crap!

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77almost 4 years ago

Why on earth do these emotionally immature man-children feel such a strong need to come on to the comments of stories in this category for the sole purpose of jumping up and down, waving their profound insecurities about their own sexuality in everyone’s faces? Is it, perhaps, some obscure form of exhibitionism? Studies ought to be conducted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One star

For failure to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another BBC

Wife probably ruined for little white cocks again LOL. My wife Anne wanted a message from a different guy besides me also if things were right and it was ok with me it might go further. I said ok with me but I would need to be there and also later I would be repaid in the same way and it would happen out of town. So it happened and sure enough it was an arrogant black black guy Earl. After a while he started to degrade me and I spoke up telling that was to stop now. He did take the hint. I thought it was funny because I knew I was bigger than him so I pulled out mine and played with it just enough to get hard and just as he said to Anne you love my BBC don't you my baby? I stood walked over saying she is not your baby and slapping my rod on Anne chest saying she loves the BWC don't you my love? She looked at me saying yes love and when this little boy gets done I will clean up and maby he would like to watch a real man satisfy me. The next day I had a beautiful little mexican girl after we were done she told Anne how lucky she was and that she had better take care of me because she would guit her job and do her best to be a saint for me leaving a card saying she wouldn't want to cause any family problems or wish any harm but if I was ever available to call. 15 years later and Anne never wanted anyone else but me for a massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would've finished a little different

For me I think I would've have her demand he cum inside of her but your way was good as well. As far as the one star below goes that's way I stopped writing on this site due to these jackoffs who write nothing but put everything down.

Signed dmbdriver1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

This has to be one of the finest pieces of erotic literature I have ever come across. Your wife is extremely lucky to have a husband like you. I pray you're doing well and genuinely hope that you plan on writing the continuation of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is movie material....

This was maybe the best story so far on Literotica. It caught me up totally in its gentle lust that took me through to the end. A movie of it should be shot with unknown actors with some basic acting skills, professional narration, good props, lighting and direction. Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A 10 in my book

If I could give a rating of “10”, this story sure fits the bill.

ramblinwreck50ramblinwreck50over 3 years ago

I loved the tension of the story and the voyeurism added by the husband watching. I have often had this fantasy.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 3 years ago

So nice I had to enjoy it twice. I sure would enjoy seeing that video! Too bad I can't post 5-Stars more than once!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First is a very basic question. The story indicates that one reason the particular hotel was favored was because it would provide a male masseur for a woman if requested. Katie booked the room and the massage, requesting a male masseur. How did her husband substitute the masseur he selected from the internet with the one employed by the hotel? The simple explanation would that he called the hotel and canceled her arrangement, and had his hired masseur arrive at the same time as her reservation. This is a fictional story so anything is possible, but in reality Katie certainly would have confirmed her massage reservation when arriving at the hotel.

Also, when Joel told her the husband had paid cash, she was suspicious but the story never definitely established that she knew for sure that Joel was a "gift". It was strongly hinted at when she commented about "hoping her husband got what he wanted". But it was only a hint. Katie could possibly have merely been referring to his paying for her massage reservation so she wouldn't be bothered.

The massage was terrific. The author is either a professional masseur/masseuse or has received a large number of massages. The detail about working the muscles was excellent. However, the ending was not up to the level of the rest of the story. Did Joel book the next massage too close to Katie's. His comment: "I've started the bath running and added some bath salts, so once I've sponged you down I suggest you soak for a while. Normally I'd offer to get in with you to see the whole session through to the finish but unfortunately I have an appointment with a regular." gave the impression his departure was rushed and Katie was shortchanged. Also, his comments that he thought his regular "would be satisfied" and that "he lasted longer the second time" seemed matter of fact and not something he would say to another client. It made the experience seem like Katie had just been serviced by a male whore. In fact, she had, but the story had earlier emphasized Joel's consideration of clients - his brusque departure was contrary to that image.

Though the story used the standard plot line of: "husband hires perfect well endowed sex partner for wife, sets her up in a compromising situation, then is surprised when she gives in to desire and temptation, he is mortified by what happens but so aroused that he accepts it", but it was written well enough to be an enjoyable read.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

This story is well written with a (just about) believable plot, but, I was left hanging at the end. It ends with the wife’s copulation with Joel, but it would have been much better if it carried on to cover the fall-out between husband and wife afterwards. Would Katie admit to having sexual intercourse with her black masseur? Would her husband admit that he had filmed her tryst? What if Katie did not admit to having sex? How would Katie react to her husband’s voyeurism? This would have been an interesting confrontation, and, if well written, more interesting than the long mechanical description of the mating which this story contains. As the story was written nearly 20 years ago, I doubt that the author is interested, but for what it is worth, that is my view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 Stars

I was hoping the her ride in the end would end with husband watching his wife shamelessly insist on a deep cream pie. Perhaps the business card conversation happens before his shower and while he showers that she decides she wants her husband to find her the way she is. So she skips the bath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story but I would love to have been in the room with my wife getting fucked like that then holding his cock for him and guide it in her pussy then lick her clean after he pulled out. licking his cock clean would be a bonus as my wife cheered me on!!!!O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHAT A WIMP OF A HUSBAND THAT PAYS ANOTHER MAN TO AROUSE AND SATISFY HIS "CONSERVATIVE" WIFE.....HE IS WEAK SO HE CAN BE AROUSED BY THE WHORE AND HOOKER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The should have continued to when the husband returns and he tells her that was her present. Maybe had her explain how good it was to her husband. Please continue the story. Even better showing the wife the video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like others, the end left me wanting too much. At a minimum, I'd expect the husband to return to the room and state / ask "Happy anniversary!", "How was the massage?" and get the wife's perspective. Like Hiker66biker comments.

Suspect anonymous complaining that husband is a wimp can't get it up at all and doesn't understand eroticism at all. What a troll.

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 3 years ago

excellent story well done

gmb42gmb42almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story, and the detail was amazing. I felt like I was the one receiving the massage. Being Bi I would love to have a massage like this and edged the way she was. Oh to be a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. And for the people that did not like the ending - go write your own story.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistalmost 3 years ago

This is amazing.

As a faithful, monogamous wife, I often fantasize about BBC and in addition, this story adds a senual massage ..... beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had a district meeting to go to. I asked my boss if I could take my wife Kathy and he said it was ok. I asked Kathy that night if she would like to go? She said she would ask for time off the next day. She went. She really enjoyed the trip it was all new to us and we enjoyed the evening's together. The third and final day I told her I had a surprise for her and that she had to be in our room by 3:45 because I booked a 4:00 appointment for a message. She said Thank you so much I love you. I went to my meeting and in the afternoon session I told a coworker what I had done. Fred looked at me strangely and I asked what? He said I will handle the rest of the meeting go try to save your marriage if it's not to late. I said WHAT several people looked at me. Fred said come. We stepped out of the room and he explained that was what caused him to divorce his wife. I said DAMN and took off to our room. At the door I listened a minute and then I opened the door easily and there on the bed was my wife living face down getting screwed. I ran toward the bed jumped up and kicked the black guy off the bed. I had broken some ribs and he was gasping to breath. I called the front desk and explained what happened and let them know I was calling the police. Then after thing's settled down a little I asked Kathy if she wanted a ride back to the house because it wasn't a home anymore. She started crying harder again. I told her it wouldn't help anything to cry it was her choice to end our marriage. She rode with me and we picked up the children at her parents. They could tell something wasn't right and her mother asked what was wrong as the children were walking out the door. I said Kathy will explain I will go to the car. In just a few minutes Bob my father in-law came out with Kathy's sister Beth and told me come back in Beth was taking the children to a show. We were still talking 2 and a half hours later when the phone rang. It was Beth asking if they could come backand Bob said take the children to eat and then take them home. I yelled it's not a home anymore your daughter took care of that when I was giving her a special gift for being such a good wife how stupid can I be? I broke down like a baby. Bob ended up taking me to an ER to get something to help settle me down. Through counseling we finally patched up things. This happened 14 years ago.

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 3 years ago

WOW! I don't think I've ever been so turned on by the written word. Great story, I can see my wife in that situation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is almost 20 years old but still turns on like hell. The feeling of old times makes it much more erotic. Credits to the author for his writing style and approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great build up and perfectly paced story. Very well conceived and written. Looking forward to part 2.

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Can we do this ,

My wife s comments after we had read this story for about the seventh time, Can We she said again, My reply Yes it the is what you would like. Took a while to find the right person who we thought would satisfy her eventualy we did. A guy 30 years old a massuser , he was perfect, we went to his parlour and her massage began, asked her to dress won to her panties and bra and lay on the couch, after al th preliman aries , he started to play with her body, stroking her breasts, and stroking her pussy. Mean while I was watching . getting very excited.

By now my wife was all hot and wet. moaning with pleasure, our massuer stripped down to his pants, and his cock was hard , the dropped his pants and his eight inch cock showed , he then placed it on her mouth lips and said to her suck, mmm yes she said you mean all of it, she opened her mouth and she took it in all eight inches, By now my cock was throbbing at the sight of my wife sucking his massive cock, after awhile he said to her lay back on the couch, the then ripped off her bra and panties, lay close to her saying now its time to fuck you, something you are going to enjoy, and you hubby is going to enjoy watching his little wife been pleasured.

I now had a raging cock in my had masterbateing fast and furious as he fucked my darling wife, soon we exploded all together. cum shooting from all angles.

We now meet up one a month, my wife has the pleasure of eight inch cock, and I take myself in hand watching

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the author should write MORE stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife's massage was there end of our 10 year marriage. It was a great gift I thought but as it turned out he took advantage of the situation and screwed her.i found out by accident. We were having questions about our nanny so I hooked up our nanny cameras. Annette was very thankful with the massage and showed that evening and in bed I thought I was going to pass out. Afterwards I got up to clean up needing to use the restroom most of the time I would tell her I wanted to enjoy her scent she would tell me I was crazy. After cleaning up I said hey babe I forgot to tell you I put the nanny camera's out I'm going to check them. Half asleep she said ok let me know if you see anything. Ok. While watching I seen that I had captured her massage that was when the problem began. Just as I was going to wake her up she appeared at my side and started crying saying how sorry she was for letting it happen. She said there was no excuse she must have been under his spell and didn't control herself. I told her that I would see a lawyer and she's begging forgiveness. I went to the massage parlor and confronted the man that had come to the house got into a fight and he ended up beating me up pretty bad. I had to be treated and he even pressed charges. Everyone was sick our children Annette her family and my family. I wanted custody but it looked like it was going to be shared parenting who the Hell ever thought of that had to be the stupidest SOB I ever heard of. Counseling was ordered. Wow that brought out the worst of both of us. But in the end we got back together and as far as I know everything is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do. Woman, once she has a big cock, they can't get enough.

chalmersed040@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of most sensual stories I've read. Hats off and happy for you guys. Would have loved to see her response and tlwhat happened afterwards too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic well written exotic story well done.

MsKariMcDMsKariMcDover 2 years ago

Awesome story. I so want to see my wife with a man. I am a sissy but I do get off on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve always tried to get my wife to have a sensual massage to where it would end up being a happy ending for her. I’ve often brought it up to try and entice her (as we were having an incredible sex session) she seemed pretty receptive, but as our session came to a climax and we lay next to each other she would collect her thoughts and come back to I guess her senses she would say “it’s just a fantasy “ but I don’t want it to be just a fantasy, I want it to be a reality. As long as the guy is clean cut and sexy enough for my wife and safe (meaning tested for STD’s regularly) I would love to know she was properly massaged and fucked (bareback) I don’t care what ethnicity he was, again clean cut sexy and safe. Like this story, if he were black then that would be a plus. I don’t mind if he even inseminated her deep inside her. I would be so turned on by this I would let her do this routinely if she so loved it that much. Hopefully one day she’ll let me have this and hopefully she’ll love it enough to do it even more. The thought of another man penetrating my wife’s pussy and then cumming inside of her possibly impregnating her, breeding her excites me to no end. The thought of another mans cock slipping in and out of my wife’s beautiful pussy and her loving every minute of it excites me to no end. And like a lot of these stories mention, the thought of it just makes me flushed, incredibly excited and jealous seems worth it to me. Well I’ll keep trying, hopefully one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous