Katie's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
John makes plans, ready for what may be to come.
2.4k words
4.65
4.9k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John didn't say much on the ride home, but just sat there with a smile on his face. He couldn't decide if he should tell sally or keep it a surprise for tomorrow. It had been a few months since sally had brought a young woman home to play.

The last one came to stay for a week and craved to be spanked and anally raped. Both Sally and John enjoyed dominating her, but she didn't want to give up the rest of her life. The week came and went, normality set back In.

John knew they were both going to enjoy breaking this new one in. They pulled up onto the drive when they arrived home. They lived in a 3 bedroom detached house, with drive and gates. It wasn't huge, but it was private and worked well. John opened the garage door and parked his saloon next to Sally's SUV. Sally went to get out of the car and stopped when John didn't move.

"What's up darling?" Sally said, as she turned to look at him.

John smiled, "You go ahead love, I have a surprise to get ready for you."

This sparked Sally's attention. "What is it? Do tell me," The excitement growing.

John continued to smile, knowing he had a hold of her. "Nope, you have got to wait till tomorrow morning. Make sure your wearing your finest and get ready for some fun."

Sally got out of the car, not knowing what was going on, but this happened a few times a year. She had never not enjoyed what John organised. John backed out of the garage and drove off down the road. Sally went into the house and decided to take a long bath, relax and get her self ready for the fun of tomorrow.

Sally liked the house to herself and when she did have it that way, she would strip off when she entered the house. Clothing would be left all over the place and would often cause John to jump her when he came in.

Tonight was no different. She opened the door and kicked her shoes off. Next, her top came over her head and was flung on the floor by her shoes. She made her way down the hall, her trousers came off and were left scattered on the floor.

She walked in to the kitchen and with one hand slowly making its way down the front of her panties, grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass. She set them on the counter top and started to get frustrated.

Her panties were just getting in the way of her exploring hand. They had to go! Then her bra was hastily removed and thrown over her shoulder, not to be seen again by her that night.

She poured a glass of wine and with her hand facing no clothing in the way, found her moistening slits, while she walked up the stairs. Sally pushed open the door to the bathroom and set the glass of wine on the side of the bath.

While she ran a deep bubble bath, Sally went and retrieved her favourite toy. It was a wriggling dildo with bumps on it. When turned on it writhed and the textures parts felt blissful rubbing the inside of her pussy. She slowly stated teasing her glistening lips with the toy while she waited for the bath to fill, making sure only to edge and not cum to early.

Sally wanted to make this one last. She slowly sunk in to the bath and took a large sip of wine and then let the fun begin. She plunged the dildo deep inside and tuned it on, her heart started to race as it touched all the right places. Sally was desperate to make it last and hold on as long as possible, but a mixture of desire, heat and wine left her unable to hold back.

She came hard, "ahhhhh, yes, yes," screaming out in pleasure and sunk back in the water, leaving the wringing dildo in place, providing a number of orgasms to follow.

John was driving to the shopping centre, where he was hoping to get a few items before the stores closed up for the night. It was hard not to get excited and go over the top, but he didn't work like that. Take things at their pace and go from there.

Sometimes it took them a few visits to warm up to things and sometimes they went in, full on. Either way John was looking forward to some fun. He new sally needed something to keep her occupied and this could be just the thing.

John parked up and went in. It was late night shopping, so most places were still open and with the benefit of it being quiet. He made his was over to a large baby store and starters to look round. He found pacifiers and a set of baby bottles. He manage to find a large changing mat, which would fit most of an adult on, as well as some changing equipment. Lastly John found a new blanket, which he hoped would comfort her and help her settle in.

John paid for the goods and made his way to the food store. After a little look around he picked up some food for a few days. He also made sure to grab some baby foods and some things that might be fun in bed.

Lastly he went into the toy store. Just as they were shutting up.

"Please I'll be a few minutes," he said to the assistant.

"Ok be quick," the assistant sighed.

John quickly went around and found some blocks, a large puzzle and some books. He paid for the things and set off back to the car. One last stop before he went home, but it was a little off the beaten track.

John drove about 10 minutes down the road and then down a private unmarked road. It's was now pitch black and the overhanging trees made for a eerie location. He arrived at a grand automated gate and buzzed the intercom. A few seconds later there was a response.

A proper sounding English lady spoke, "Good evening, can I help you?"

John responded, "I'm after a pineapple."

After a pause, the voice responded, "Very good, come right in."

The gate opened up and John drove the short distance to the house at the end of the drive. He parked up and walked across the gravel, to the side door of a large Manor House. One knock on the large door and someone was there to open it.

"Good evening," a mature lady stood in the door way.

She was tall and slim with long brown hair, and like always, she wore very little. Tonight the host was wearing a bodice with matching stockings, no parties and a lacy robe, that loosely draped over her shoulders.

John took a few seconds to take her all in, always enjoying this part of the shopping experience. Regaining though he looked up in to her eyes.

"Good evening Evelyn, sorry it's late, but I have a guest coming tomorrow."

She smiled and leaned forward, passionately kissing him. "Well we better get started then, we can't have you unprepared for your guest."

She hooked her fingers in the top of his shirt and led him in. John never put up a fight, just let Evelyn lead the way and take control. This was the only woman John have ever let take control and they hadn't seen each other in a year or so.

They walked into a large a open hallway and then off to the left. He was led down a dimly lit corridor, lavishly decorated, as John knew the rest of the house was. Then they came to a large room, ornately decorated room, the walls covered in shelves, full of every type of sex toy, for every type of kink.

Anyone else might have been taken back, but John had been here before and had even help put up the shelves, in payment for some of the first things Evelyn sold.

Evelyn turned to him abruptly "So what will it be today John? Tell me about her."

He took a second to think, "Hmm she's young and petit, long curly auburn hair, just the way I like it. I stumbled across her little box of toys, while mending her bed. She seems to like diapers." The thought caused him to fantasise.

"How much she likes them and how far it goes, we will find out. I think I will enjoy it and I'm hoping it's one that Sally can keep hold of and keep her busy."

Evelyn laughed. "Sally does go through them quickly, but she sounds nice, maybe I can come and play some day."

"One day at a time Evelyn," and smiled.

She smiled, "You tease John! Ok so what can I get you?"

John went over the list in his head. "Let's start with a box of diapers, maybe some baby grows, if you have the right size in stock, and a few new toys just for her. Then if things progress I might be needing Simon to build something."

Evelyn pondered for a second, "Hmm Simon has been quiet lately and desperate to work. I'm sure I can get you a good price on say, a crib or a high chair?"

"That would be good, but for now just the other bits" John said confidently.

Evelyn found a big box of diapers for a girl, one pink and one yellow baby grow that would fit, but that was all she had in stock. Then she found a pink leather collar, complete with matching ankle and wrist cuffs. Next she helped John with finding a set of anal plugs and remote controlled vibrator.

The pile off items growing on the counter, Evelyn enquired, "Anything else John?"

John racked his brain, "Hmm think that will do for now. What the cost?"

A smile spread across her face slowly, "For this, the same as last time. But Simon will cost"

John nodded, knowing what it would and loaded the items in the car. He then returned to the room and stood in front of Evelyn

Looking deep in to here eyes he question, "Here suffice for you?"

She nodded and John slowly got to his knees. Evelyn spread her legs and John buried his face in her glistening lips. His tongue found her pussy and took in her folds, tasting her juices as they flowed over him.

John's tongue then pushed between her lips and entered her as deeply as it could. Evelyn held my face tightly to her pussy, keeping his tongue deep inside her. He let up a little, his tongue came back and teased her lips again. John moved up to nibble her clit. He could feel her hard nub, swollen in excitement and pulled at it with his teeth, his tongue flicking over it.

Evelyn's juices were flooding out, as she panted heavily and thrusted against his face. John felt her butt cheeks and as she was nearing climax, bit hard on her clit, while working at it quickly with his tongue.

Evelyn came hard and covered John's face with her cum. He slowed down and lapped up the juices, as Evelyn came down from the high. She pulled him up to meet her gaze, licked his face clean and kissed him passionately. They broke away and look each other in the eyes.

High sigh of relief, she complimented him.

"Well, you still have it John, but I still think your wife does it better."

"Hmm she can pay next time," he said with a wink.

This caused excitement to spread across her face, "Come see me when you have your little play thing settled in and I'm sure we can come to some arrangement for Simon's handy work."

John smiled with a cheeky glint in his eye and then kissed her once more before heading to the door. He turned, smiled and blew a kiss, "thank you Ma'am." Then returned to the car.

John drove home with a big smile on his face and didn't remember much of the journey, caught in his fantasy world and the memory of the last hour. He arrived home, took the items in to the garage and hid them away ready for tomorrow.

John locked up and went to find Sally. It didn't take much looking. Sally was spread across the couch with a silk robe barley covering her. John looked over the end and kissed her upside down. Sally held his face, as John broke away. He was pulled back in, as Sally tasted him again and then sat up confused.

"Have you been to see Evelyn without me?" Sally questioned, pouting and confused.

John just grinned and went to grab a beer. They were faithful to each other, apart from when it came to paying Evelyn and people they brought in to play with together.

He slouched down on the couch and Sally laid her legs over him and sulked a little. John just continued to grin and laughed at her. Sally stuck out her tongue and tried to be mad, but just smiled and settled back to watch the tv.

After an hour or so they both went up to bed. Sally took her time applying creams to her face, whereas John just undressed and climbed in to bed in his underwear. Sally finished up and got in to bed naked next to john. Her hand slipped under the covers and ran down his chest, across his toned stomach, to his underwear. Johns hand shot down and stopped her.

He looked into her eyes and spoke softly, "You'll have to wait till tomorrow. Then hopefully, we can have lots of fun."

She sighed and sulked a little again, wanting his cock and to get some satisfaction. She finally calmed, gave in to his wishes and cuddled up to him.

She lay across his chest, her smooth leg draping over his and closed her eyes. John sat and read a book for a while, as sally fell asleep. John made mental notes and ideas for the day ahead. Finally he gave into sleep, turned off the light and settled down with his wife to sleep.