All Comments on 'Katie's Visitors'

by Dan Andersom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old Garbage.

Nothing Eroitc here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Editing

Could really use some editing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story - love it

ignore those bitches - the same few guys with hang ups seeking out all the cuck - slut stories, just so they can bitch about them - they need to man up and deal with their issues

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

This appears to be your first story posted in 4 or 5 years. I thought it was much better than "husbands fantasy" which btw still needs an ending...that is if you have time. Your little fiction reminded me of a true event with my wife, nothing wildly erotic, but true. She was 7 or 8 months pregnant with our second child. We had been married for about 3 1/2 years and cunnilingus was a major activity especially since riding the hump was difficult and she didn't particularly like doggy. Anyway, I was having problems reconciling my oral ministrations with the fact a baby was growing just inches from my voracious tongue...in short I was freaking out and having trouble keeping it going. She noticed my reluctance and wondered what was wrong, she told me later she had jumped to the conclusion she hadn't washed herself well and I was gagging over her nasty pussy. Not true...I told her and then explained my convoluted reasoning. She simply told me...I'm not going to have the baby in your face... We both laughed and I managed to get over that hump...he he ...and we went on to enjoy several more weeks of happy fucking right up to the final week before our first boy was born. Sadly those happy times disappeared over the years but thats another story as they say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous