All Comments on 'Katie's Wedgie Humiliation Pt. 04'

by wedgiebully2000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know it’s fiction, but I can’t stop feeling upset because her career is over and she spend years of her life studying that went to waste. Kate liked accounting and math, and that’s my problem with stories like this, the humiliated can’t do the things they enjoy besides the fetish when the humiliation goes public. I get that the humiliation is part of her fetish, but this doesn’t sit well with me. But, despise my personal opinion, you write well Katie’s feelings during her sessions of humiliation, and the descriptions are also well made. I wasn’t expecting redemption nor revenge, and it’s ok, not all main characters can be Carrie. Just because I don’t like some of your choices it doesn’t mean I can’t see that you write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. I give 4 stars for the whole story. I had three problems with this last chapter. 1) I wish you did not mention all the professors there watchingand styfling their giggles, to me even in fantasy world that could ruin their jobs as well. 2) when Katie seen Maddie standing there with her look of victory and before Katies looked at her panties as a flag she should have at least mouth Why to Maddie, even is she was told because I can or even why not, anything to close it out. 3) her entire career her entire world is gone because of a hot girl. because of these things i gave the last chapter 3 stars. I will say I can't wait to read your next story as you are a good story teller. thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

I guess Maddie is going to jail for sexual and physical assault as other charges for the illegal restraint and physical assault, and her friends too. The destruction of her career will add up to more $ in the civil suit.

rorr82rorr82over 1 year ago

I had enjoyed the first 3 chapters n even though this is a made up story, this was a completely unbelievable way to end it. In today's world something like that would never be allowed to happen due to the possible repercussions on the college n professors, the students involved would face criminal n educational discipline, n u expect the reader to believe no one would be rushing to shut it down soon as personal information n nude pics were being displayed. The event should of happened at a college party of all students with more discretion from the faculty. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor Katie. Even college kids should know better than this.

wedgiebully2000wedgiebully2000over 1 year agoAuthor

@rorr82 your autism is showing. it's called fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@wedgiebulky2000 :

Hi .BIG FAN of your CFNF stories... I pray and hope u accept one awesome cfnf suggestion I have for u ...make whatever changes u feel like making ...

Here is the story concept: CFNF

there are 2 students in in a girls school. Story can be based in japan or USA. One is named lisa 5.6 inches. , athletic body, the other dominant girl is named '' rose'' 5ft 10 inches very tall slim but strong....Lisa is very submissive, both are 18 yrs. both of them stay in the same girls hostel as well. At first rose blackmails lisa to do things like be in her innerwear for inside the hostel room, no matter whomever comes,

Then later topless in the room, then fully nude, then forces her to go nude to costume parties like eg/l for halloween ( just wear cape and mask , then wear only pumpkin head,) soon everyone in school whispers rumors that lisa is a nudist, but in reality she is being bullied and blackmailed very bad, .. soon the nudity gets worse during a school beach trip lisa is forced to go topless, then on occasions fully exposed in front of the whole class by rose and some of rose friends. .... then during gym class, lisa is forced to wer only shoes ........

'during school drama: the same thing, first nude with pasties covering her private parts, topless, then fully nude no matter how many times lisa is forced to go nude she should never be shown as accepting, but still hate or get so anxious to be exposed

then one fine day rose feels its time for lisa to be a full time nudist: she drags her naked to the school classroom naked.... no other student nor female teachers helps as lrose is very rich and powerful, rose and her friends make lisas life a living hell, strips lisa nude in front of the class, tears her uniform, spreads her legs........then soon some female teachers join in,.....then finally the ultimate humiliation nude in front of the whole school......whenever there is off school event lisa is only allowed to wear a jacket (which comes off later and exposes her in public/ restaurants) / situations were lisa is forced to act like a lingerie model in shopping malls by rose, and then topless and then nude wearing only shoes............. then one fine day everything ends as rose and her evil friends die in an accident..... lisa finally lives in peace...

Please make it a 10-20 part series ...it should be a slow tease ...let me know what you think of my idea... remember i am not forcing you to write a story on this concept but giving u a cool idea

Plzz take my story concept I feel only a writer like u can do justice.... I don't want any credit

... its from one of yur biggest fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a very good writer and I hope you will write more. I have only one remark: instead of diaper you could made Katie to confess in front of an audience.

=====

Madison showed a piece of papier to Katie and asked her "do you still want to give a speech for everyone to hear?". Katie read its content quickly and despite that is not her speech, but a text to prove that Katie wanted to be hanged, she decided to fully submit and read it despite that is wasn't her speech, but a text which was made for degrading herself even more. "Hi, I'm Katie and I was already introduced by my friend Madison, but I want to admit some things by myself. Everything what Madison said is true. I'm turned on by wedgies. I'm a pathetic loser that gets off to the humiliation in front of an audience. I want everyone to know that I will hapily oblige to provide entertaiment by getting naked and giving myself wedgies. Madison is my superior and I'm grateful to her for providing me an opportunity to become a laughing stock in your eyes, because as The Wedgie Girl this is the path I deserve and I'm beneath you all".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its a fucking fantasy story you idiots. If course it's unbelievable that's why its a FANTASY.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this story wouldn't change a thing only wish you would write more you are extremely talented.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can you continue it with Katie somehow getting back to normal life by helf of Maddie due to Maddie filling herself wrong, please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous