Katie's Wedgie Humiliation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laughter from the audience grew louder, and suddenly Katie realized that the images on the screen had changed again. "Oh -- nooo --," Katie heard herself moan as she looked up at them. What she saw was a collage of the many many photos Maddie had taken of her during the multitude of torments. There she was in an atomic wedgie, her rainbow briefs pulled over her head, her knees buckled and her hands grasping her buttocks in shame and pain; there she was hanging from her bedroom ceiling completely naked except for her underwear. In these and the other images, the most mortifying thing was the one thing they had in common -- not the wedgies, not the exposure, but Katie's face itself: her cheeks bright red, her expression ridiculous in its embarrassment, bewilderment, and shame.

It was upon seeing these images that Katie realized that she was not dreaming, and that she had one chance to avoid the further humiliation of whatever would come next. Frantic, desperate to end this torment, to avoid her own complete public shame, she cast her eyes around wildly for the exit, but it was less than a moment after she spotted it that she felt three pairs of arms on hers.

"Going somewhere, loser?" Lindsey asked in her ear, and as Katie writhed and struggled with a desperation she'd never experienced, she felt the girls unzip her dress and pull it to her ankles. There she was -- in public, in nothing but her pink-and-white underwear and green bra; that she still had her heels on only emphasized the cartoonishness of her exposure. It was then that she felt a familiar tug on her underwear's waistband.

"It's time for your big debut, Wedgie Girl," Alyssa said, and Katie realized what was happening. A long cable with a hook on its end hung from a pulley system high above on the ceiling. Unlike the rope in her bedroom, which had required that they tie it cumbersomely around a knotted twist of the waistband's fabric, the hook at the end of the cable easily slid under her underwear's lacy waistband.

"Ohhh -- ohhh god, ohh nooooo--" Katie heard herself groan as the pulley overhead gave its first turns. With one jerk and then another, she felt the waistband begin to rise and then the fabric tug itself between her ass cheeks as the heels of her feet were tugged from the ground. She was dangling on her tiptoes as two realizations returned to her: (i.) she very desperately had to pee, and (ii.) that Maddie was still onstage, and that she'd again turned back toward the gap in the curtains.

"So, ladies and gentlemen," Katie heard Maddie say to the crowd. "I've been asked to introduce tonight's chosen first year, and I can think of no better way than this. It's thus my sincere delight to present to all of you -- Wedgie Girl."

The curtains slid open. As the event hall's spotlight turned itself upon her, Katie looked out to see a thousand faces staring up at her, struck with disbelief. It was then that two things happened at once.

The first was that the pulley turned once more, and without realizing what was happening, Katie felt herself pulled by the waistband of her underwear off the ground completely, suspended before a crowd of hundreds in a hanging wedgie. She hung there exposed in her bra and underwear, paralyzed by the numb horror of her complete and total humiliation.

It was in this horror that she finally lost control of her increasingly desperate bladder, and began to pee.

For a perversely blissful moment, Katie was aware of nothing else: only the sensation of her own urine flooding her underwear and streaming down to the floor below as she hung helplessly by her wedgied underwear. But then she heard the murmurs of the audience begin to grow louder. "Is she... peeing herself?" she heard someone say. "Oh my God, she is!"

And then the pulley turned again, and with a grunt of helplessness and humiliation Katie felt herself hoisted up even higher over the stage, staring out at the sea of faces before her. It was the jerk of this motion that slid the straps of her bra down off her shoulders, and with a thrash of shame she realized that Lindsey, Kaitlyn, and Alyssa had unhooked her bra as they began suspending her off the ground. Katie could do nothing but watch dumbly as it fell ridiculously to the floor below her, her naked breasts exposed and pointing out to the crowd of a thousand.

It was then that the murmurs turned to laughter.

At first it was only a few stifled giggles: people trying to suppress their laughter at the humiliating sight before them. But then there were others joining in -- louder now, less restrained, and before Katie could realize it, a thousand people were standing before her, pointing and laughing at her as she dangled ridiculously by her underwear. She felt herself look unwittingly to the big screen to the side, where she saw that a camera was broadcasting a close-up of her humiliation, every so often zooming into the red-faced shame of her expression.

She looked back out to the audience, helplessly, as if facing the totalness of her humiliation would somehow confirm that it was nothing more than a nightmare. It was only then that she was able to discern individual faces in the crowd. There was Dave Carpenter, standing with a cluster of other young professors. All of them were doing their best to maintain their composure, but their expressions betrayed their amusement at the absurdity of what was before them. There were her cohort-mates: some still stunned by the the sight of the quiet girl from class undressed and dangling by her underwear, others openly laughing out loud and taking pictures.

And then her eyes found him. Charlie Broadman, standing in the middle of the front of the crowd. His eyes were wide, as if he could not believe what he was seeing. It was only Maddie's words that jerked Katie's attention away from him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you look closely at the front of Katie's underpants, you'll see a darker damp spot above the stain of her embarrassing accident," Maddie was saying to the crowd. "Notice how her knees are buckled and her toes are curled. It seems that we've given the Wedgie Girl the gift of making her most shameful fantasies come true."

It was only then that Katie realized what in her overwhelming humiliation she had not yet recognized: that more than any other time in her life, she was turned on. Acknowledging it seemed to flip a switch in her mind and body: suddenly, she was wracked with the spasmic pleasure of the fabric rubbing against her clitoris as the cotton of her own underwear suspended her above the crowd. She found herself looking back over to the big screen, and there she saw herself: her face redder than ever before, biting her bottom lip without realizing it in a desperate, reflexive attempt to maintain her composure.

Suddenly, the pulley gave another pull, and she was hoisted higher before the audience. With this, the truth of what was happening to her was beyond dispute, both for her and for the crowd.

"Unghhhh -- hanging wedgieeeee," she heard herself moan, and with this the crowd laughed harder: wiping their eyes with mirth, unable to believe that this young woman before them was not only being hung up by her underwear, but so vividly being aroused by it.

And through their laughter, a chant emerged: first from a handful of people across the wide room, and then a handful more. And then a thousand voices were joined in unison, confirming in their roaring taunting jeers the complete depths of her shame.

WEDGIE GIRL -- WEDGIE GIRL -- WEDGIE GIRL -- WEDGIE GIRL

And then Katie felt the pulley turn again, pulling the underwear higher and deeper in her ass than any wedgie she'd received before it. She felt the cotton slide deeper between the lips of her vagina, and the friction and pressure against her clitoris was one that she had never known before. The audience screamed and roared as Katie's eyes closed and she bit her lip again.

KATIE LIKES WEDGIES -- KATIE LIKES WEDGIES -- KATIE LIKES WEDGIES

"No -- oh God no -- please -- you can't -- I can't -- please -- oh nooo --"

It was an arousal more complete and immediate than Katie had ever known before, as if every nerve in her body had been set alight by the humiliation and pain of her hanging wedgie. In its intensity, it seemed to be the ultimate conclusion of the thing that Katie had been too proud to ever fully accept, despite a decade of bullies correctly doing everything they could to make her realize it: that she was a loser. Years of shameful fantasies of public wedgie humiliation only confirmed this: that deep down, despite her ambition and her flashes of confidence, she knew that being hung up by her underwear in front of a laughing crowd of hundreds was the thing she deserved.

WEDGIE GIRL -- WEDGIE GIRL -- WEDGIE GIRL -- WEDGIE GIRL

KATIE LIKES WEDGIES -- KATIE LIKES WEDGIES -- KATIE LIKES WEDGIES

It was too much. As she hung there, she writhed and twisted in a desperate attempt to retain control, to deny the embarrassment of her own aroused body's ultimate confession: that she was a wedgie loser. In her desperate writhing, the wedgie only rode deeper, and her breasts bounced mortifyingly, and she felt the cotton slide further between her vagina. A thousand faces were before her, stricken with unconstrained amusement, pointing and laughing and taking pictures of her shame.

And then her eyes once again found Charlie Broadman. His eyes remained wide, as if genuinely incapable of believing the mortifiying sight before him: that this quiet nerdy girl he'd taken pity on secretly masturbated to the thought of being hung up by her own underpants. Seeing Charlie intensified her shame and humiliation to new heights; it was too much, and she heard herself make her most shameful, instinctive moan yet:

"Gnnghhhh -- ohhhh -- nooooo --"

It was only then that Charlie's expression broke. He brought his hands to his mouth to stifle it, but it was too late: he too had started laughing. Laughing at her. Laughing at her wedgie humiliation.

This was the final sight that pushed Katie over the edge. She wrenched her eyes shut in one final desperate attempt to retain power over her own body and the inevitability of what would happen, but it was too late. "Oh no -- oh no oh no oh no ahhhhh, " she moaned. Her legs bent inwards; with no ground below them to steady her feet, her legs buckled foolishly. Without realizing it, she flung her hands up to her breasts, in what could have only been a final pitiful effort to find some semblance of modesty and cover her shame, but the ridiculous sight only made the audience laugh harder. She felt her nipples stiffen beneath her fingers, and she felt the wedgie slide deeper inside of her than any other as her vagina and asshole spasmed and her ass cheeks clenched, and then she felt herself let go.

"Oh no oh no oh no I'm gonna I'm gon--I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm CUMMING ahh WEDGIEEEEEE!!! "

And once again it was with the spasmic friction of the orgasm that her underwear finally ripped. This time, though, she did not fall to the floor: in the intensity of her orgasm, she had not noticed Maddie, Kaitlyn, Lindsey, and Alyssa gathering below her, and when she fell, they caught her, holding up her exposed naked body to the crowd of thousands. Her legs were spread open, and the audience could see everything: her most intimate, shameful areas, glistening wet from the orgasm that had just shaken her body. She pathetically attempted to pull her legs shut, but it was futile. Everyone was seeing everything.

"And in conclusion," Maddie said out to the audience, "we haven't yet resolved the issue of Wedgie Girl's little incontinence problem. Fortunately, we have some supplies here that might be useful."

And before she could realize what was happening, the four girls had once again procured a diaper, a pacifier, and a baby bonnet, and as Katie writhed and squirmed in a final attempt at escape, she felt them pull the diaper over her waist and the bonnet over her head.

It was only when the laughter filled the event hall again that she realized that she was standing before the enormous crowd with a pacifier in her mouth, naked except for the diaper and bonnet.

The laughter of hundreds pressed in on her, loud enough to strain against the high windows of the event hall. She felt her legs go weak, and heard the diaper crinkle as her knees buckled inward. The sound of the crinkle was picked up by the stage microphones, and the crowd laughed even harder. Their faces of the crowd began to swim before her under the suffocating ocean of her humiliation.

It was then, finally, that Katie fainted. But before she finally collapsed, she turned her head wildly to look across the stage and hall before her, desperate for an escape that did not exist. Only two images presented themselves to her. The first was Maddie, standing off to the side with her arms crossed smugly, her face triumphant in her ultimate victory. The second was above her. With eyes wide with dizzying horror, she looked up to see her shredded underwear hanging limply from the cable -- the tattered flag of her ultimate humiliation, and of her total surrender to her fate: she was, and now forever would be, the Wedgie Girl.

12