All Comments on 'Katie's White World of Punishment'

by katyn99

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a great story on an intense subject. Katie’s helplessness in what I assume is an asylum is captivating. The way her eyesight and hearing are taken from her to leave her with only taste and smell and an endless stream to consume while bound up too tightly to move is ingenious, as is the fact that she is completely unaware that the nurse is diddling herself just a few feet away. Well done, and I sense there may be more stories coming …

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was educated at an English girls’ convent school, quite a while ago I have to say, and if any of us accidentally wet our knickers, the nuns punished us by making us wear them on our heads sitting up in bed, wet gusset in front of our noses, during reading time before lights-out. We were allowed to read too, but our navy blue knicker gussets were quite wide and made it harder to see the pages.

Peter242Peter2429 months ago

Wow, what a great story with so much detail, and I felt as excited as Nurse Petra as I read it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What shame! What despair! How long could you survive in an institution like this?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such a kinky story — well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkatyn99@katyn99
Hello everybody, My office job is in-house counsel for a company, heading up a legal team of mainly women, but a couple of guys too, who certainly know their place and that is why I hired them. My day job is stressful, as you can imagine. In recent years I found myself thin...