Katja Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik grinned back and stood up carrying her into the bedroom to find out.

Morning came a little later than it normally did. After a couple of hours of trying last night, she decided on the way she liked best. Though she did say, it might change because it was a new day. Once they cleaned up and dressed, they walked up to the lodge for breakfast.

Once they finished, they headed back to the cabin and relaxed and tried to wake up fully. They went through some of the flyers they had picked up and selected a couple that looked like fun. They decided to drive into the little town near the resort and had lunch first at a small diner. Then they walked around the town a little to explore, there was a bunch of little shops and such, like the village they had went to, but it wasn't very crowded like it. They picked up a few things that caught their eye, then headed back toward the resort. They stopped at the place where they were going to catch the train tour tomorrow and saw that it had a small museum. It was mainly train related, but it also had info on the area. For how small it was, it was interesting, especially to Katja, she loved museums. Erik explained the trains to her when she asked how they worked, then he asked her about what they had back on the home world. She told him and he said it sounded like the monorails they had here in a few different places.

They finally headed back to the cabin to relax before dinner. They took a shower and then they dried each other off along with Erik doing a lot of "Checking". Erik had brought along the coffee and tea, so he made them some and they relaxed watching TV until dinner.

They had a nice dinner and started to head back to the cabin, as they were walking to the exit, they heard somebody calling Katja's name. They turned around to look and Katja smiled, it was the little girl from last night and her parents. The little girl made a bee line for her and hugged her. Katja grinned, then stooped down and the little girl wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her cheek. She giggled a little as Katja's fine whiskers tickled her. Katja grinned again and said, "Hello little one, how are you Lucy?"

Lucy smiled and started talking a mile minute telling her all she did today. Her parents came up grinning and greeted them. Her mother said to Katja, "I'm sorry about that, she saw you and got all excited."

Katja waved that off, "I don't mind, she's exactly like a little one should be, happy, excited and curious about everything." Then she asked, "And how are you two today?"

They all exchanged pleasantries on what they did today and talked about the train ride tomorrow. Then Erik and Katja wished them a good night and Katja got another hug from Lucy. They said they'd see them on the train and headed back to their cabin, while the others walked up to the restaurant.

Holding Lucy's hand as they walked up the steps, Maria said to her husband, "They are so nice, it's really a shame what's happening."

Jack nodded, "Yes, I know what you mean. You know, if they find out someone is deliberately holding everything up, I pity them. The people will crucify them, all that kind of thing should be over with in this day and age."

Maria nodded, "I wish we could do something for them. Isn't there anything legal that could be done?"

Jack shrugged, "I'm not sure hon, that's not my area really. I can look into it when we get back, if you think I should."

Maria nodded, "I think you should Jack, not only did she save Lucy, it's the right thing to do."

Erik and Katja got back to the cabin and he made them some more tea and coffee. Then they talked for a while and watched some TV. Katja was curled up next to him, her head on his shoulder and like normal after a big meal, she was napping a bit.

Erik smiled at her, his arm was around her holding her to him and she looked so cute when she conked out like this. She was softly purring with a small smile on her face as she hugged him with one arm over his chest.

He was flipping through the channels and saw one with a scene of the ship. He stopped and turned up the sound. It was a TV reporter talking about the problem they were having getting everything settled. "As many of our viewers have no doubt seen the newspaper article or heard about it from someone who has, about the problems the Lyonness are having getting various things settled, the most important being the status of them being immigrants and all that goes along with it. Citizens have been flooding their government representatives' offices with letters, phone calls, emails, well let's just say any form of communication you can think of, voicing their displeasure at the treatment of the Lyonness. Basically, the message has been, they expect the government to start treating them like any other immigrant that comes legally to our country. This situation has attracted the attention of people at the highest levels of our government and other organizations that run the gamut from the ACLU to the United Nations."

Erik was a little stunned, he shook Katja and called her name. Katja came awake and asked. "What is it my mate? Is something wrong?"

Erik chuckled, "Not really love, you need to see this though."

Katja looked at the TV and Erik told her what had been said so far.

"While nobody is sure yet," The reporter continued. "With all the people of this country expressing their disappointment in whoever is responsible for this misjustice to a people who only want place to live in peace and harmony with the other citizens of this country, we hope that answer will be forth coming."

"It should also be noted, that more and more of the citizens of this country are expressing thanks to the local newspaper reporter, a Ms. Victoria Thomas, who brought this problem to light with her article telling about a local mixed species couple, a Mr. Erik Woodes and his Mate, or as we would call it, his wife, Katja, one of the Lyonness that landed here."

Erik and Katja gaped at the TV as pictures of both of them came up on the screen.

"Mr. and Mrs. Woodes could not be reached for comment on this as they are currently out of town on some business for the Lyonness." Then the reporter continued, "The only information we have on them at this moment comes for the first officer of the Lyonness Starship, Commander Geoff."

They watched as the screen cut to an interview they probably conducted sometime today with Katja's uncle.

They heard a voice off screen say to him, "Commander Geoff, would it be possible to have you tell us a little about the couple that started all this?"

Her uncle smiled and said, "Yes of course, I'd be happy to, but within reason of course. Ms. Thomas is currently working on a follow-up article, so I wouldn't want preempt her on anything, but I can give you some background. As you mentioned, Senior Lieutenant Woodes and Lieutenant Katja, who is also my Niece, were Mated in accordance with our laws and customs."

The reporter asked, "Excuse me Commander, you said Senior Lieutenant Woodes and Lieutenant Katja, has something changed since the article came out? Or was there just a mistake? I wasn't aware that Mr. Woodes was also a member of your, Navy I guess would be the correct term."

The Commander smiled and said, "We of course have a different name for it, but "Navy" is fine and the closest it would translate to. However, to answer your question, yes, Mr. Woodes is also considered a member. We were looking to design and have taught, a class for the people to teach them about their new world. Since Mr. Woodes was Mated to one of us, human, and a superb technician and instructor, he was offered job which he graciously accepted. However, since all our people have a rank, he was made a Lieutenant." He laughed, "Or as he would say, "He was drafted".

"He designed and wrote the class and he now teaches our "Intraspecies Relations And Species Integration" classes. Then on Wednesday, our Captain awarded him a medal for saving a fellow crewman's life and promoted both him and Ensign Katja to Senior Lieutenant and Lieutenant."

Then he laughed, "Of course, he didn't want either, because according to him, "He was just doing what was right."

Then he got serious, "But that is how he is, he will always do, what he thinks is right. I have never met a better person than him anyplace or on any world I've been to. He is not even one of us, but he wants to help our people adjust to this new world we are trying to settle on and to make sure they can, he would move heaven and earth to accomplish this. Our people know this is so, and they respond to him like he is one of us. And not just because he is mated to one of us."

Then he laughed again, "I really hope he doesn't hear this interview, he is one of those rare types of person that doesn't like to be honored or praised and have a fuss made over him. Especially when it's for "Doing what is right."

Then the reporter asked, "And Lieutenant Katja has been promoted also you said. Can you give our viewers some background on her also?"

The Commander smiled, "Yes, I would be glad to. She was also promoted and she now runs our repair department. She is one the best officers I have ever had the pleasure of serving with." The he grinned, "Granted I'm a slightly bit biased being her uncle, but what I say is true. She leads her people the way a good officer should and since she does, her people respect and trust her."

"Her and her mate are so perfectly matched, it's astonishing." He continued. "Even though they are of different species, they complement each other and feel the same way. Their greatest hope is for both our people to live together as they do. And this is totally possible, if everything could just be decided and moved along as it should, neither they or we wish any special treatment, we just wish to be treated like any other immigrant to the wonderful country and world."

"I've had this conversation with Lieutenant Woodes many times since he and my niece mated. Both of us feel, what does it matter where we started from, we are not that much different than someone who comes here from say France, England, Germany, or any other of the hundreds of countries here on this world. As I said, we want no special treatment, we would do what was needed to be done by your laws, if we were just given the chance. Our peoples have much to offer each other."

Then the screen went back to the live feed, "As you just heard from our interview earlier with Commander Geoff, all the Lyonness wish is to be treated like any other immigrant to this country. And, as I said at the start of this broadcast, apparently the citizens of our country agree with him, from all that we've heard from them."

Erik clicked off the TV and looked at Katja as they both tried to digest what they heard. Then he said, "I think we should call him my love and see what else is happening. I really don't want to go home on Sunday and see dozens of reporters waiting on us."

Katja smiled and replied, "I think that might be a good idea. And maybe call Ariel and Tony up also."

Erik grabbed his cell phone and called their uncle. The phone rang a few times and then he laughed as he heard, "I wondered how long it was going take for you to call Erik."

"Yes sir, I sort of thought you would, hold on and let me but you on speaker." He pressed the button and said, "Ok sir, you've got both of us. How are things there since your interview?"

"Well," Her uncle replied, "It's about how you'd think it would be. The Captain is in your capitol in meetings and I'm taking phone calls from various people. I'm trying not to say too much until I hear from the Captain and I'm also trying not to, what's the English phrase, oh yes, trying not to steal Ms. Thomas's thunder. I figure she should get first chance at all of this."

Erik agreed, "I'm a little worried about how many of them are going to be waiting at the house when we get back on Sunday."

Then Katja asked, "Uncle, have you talked to Ariel? Does she know what's going on?"

"Yes," He replied, "She was there when the interview was going on. I haven't talked to her since though."

"Okay," Katja replied. "I'll give her a call when we get done here."

Then Erik asked, "Sir, when we get back, if they're there, should I say anything or just say no comment for now?"

"I think," He answered. "That might not be a bad idea at first. If you don't hear from me by tomorrow night, do that and we can talk more once you two get to the ship."

Erik looked at Katja and she nodded, "All right sir, will do. You have a good night."

"You also nephew," Their uncle replied. "And enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll see you two on Monday and we can talk some more about it."

Erik grinned, "I don't know if I'll ever get used to that. I guess we should call home."

Katja grinned knowing he meant about being called nephew and said, "That might be a good idea my mate."

Leaving the phone on speaker, he called Ariel's number. After a few rings they heard a laughing voice say, "I wondered if you were going to call, how's the vacation?"

Erik and Katja laughed, then Erik replied, "Well, it was great until we saw the news. So, tell me, how many of them have stopped by the house or are parked outside?"

Ariel laughed, "A few stopped by, at first they thought I was Katja and started to ask me things. Once they found out I wasn't, they started to ask me questions." Then she giggled, "I was tempted to tell them I was the other one that loved you, but I figured that wouldn't be advisable."

Erik laughed, "Yes, I think your right. I can see the headlines now, "Human lives with two beautiful cat-girls." That would have fixed everything,"

Ariel laughed again saying, "It wasn't too bad once Tony got home, I sent him to answer the door. He told me he was using intimation face #2 and then they stopped bothering us."

Then Erik got serious, "I'm really sorry you two have to put up with this, I never thought it would go like this."

Ariel stopped laughing and said, "My brother, just to warn you, I plan on smacking you on the head again for that idiotic statement. You're doing this for all of us. And I also see now, why you and Tony don't like these people. Most of them were nice, but few were a little... pushy I think the word is."

Then he heard Tony's voice in the background, "And if she forgets to smack you, I won't. I don't want to hear you spouting that crap again."

Ariel laughed again, "There you have it, we're both going to smack you."

Erik and Katja laughed. "Yeah, but now I'm warned." He said. "So, I should be able to avoid it."

Then Ariel asked, "Are you two still coming back on Sunday?"

To which Katja replied, "We are staying till Sunday, but we might not come home. We were thinking it might be better to go to the ship and stay in our quarters. We talked to my uncle before we called you and I think we might again before we leave to see what he thinks."

Then Erik added, "I'm thinking that if we need to talk to anyone, it might be better there, then at the house."

Ariel laughed, "Getting a little scared brother?"

Erik laughed, "No, but if I get annoyed and belt one of them, they can't arrest me if I'm on the ship." "I think." He added laughing again.

Katja added laughing, "We'll call before we leave and let you know what we're doing. You two have fun."

Erik hung up and sighed, "I sorry you're going to have to go through this love. Hopefully it won't be too bad, they'll annoy us for a few days and then maybe everything will settle out."

Katja smiled and stroked his face, then kissed him. "My mate, if it helps and I think it will from what we just heard, it'll be worth it in the long run. We'll be able to do what we want without worrying if we can. And then so will Ariel and Tony, Niki and Suzi and who knows how many others." Then she laughed, "Of course if this does work out because of us, the captain may promote you again."

Erik grinned, "Thanks my love, I really needed that thought to add to everything else."

Katja grinned and stroked down his arm then lightly massaged his cock and balls through his shorts. "Poor little baby your so abused. Why don't you come with me into the bedroom and let me see if I can take your mind off all your problems." She licked his ear and nibble on his ear lobe.

Erik smiled and picked her up saying, "That's the best idea I've heard all day." Then he carried her into the bedroom.

After a very full night of love making, they were both tired the next morning. It took two cups of tea and coffee before they could even function. They weren't too worried about it; the train ride wasn't till after lunch.

Erik turned on the TV to see if there was any new information about them and the situation in general. There was a little blurb on it, but that was it, so they decided to get dressed and go to breakfast, once at the lodge they waited for the host to seat them.

The host greeted them and led them to a table. On the way there, the normal looks they got were a little different as quite a few of the people there recognized them from the pictures on the newscast. Erik had been expecting this and many of the guests stopped on the way in or out to talk or just say something to them. All of it was positive, with most of the opinions being that they and their people were being abused by the system and they hoped they found out who was responsible. Erik and Katja thanked all that stopped to talk to them and once they finished breakfast they headed back to their cabin to relax some more until it was time to go to where the train picked up everyone.

Once it was time, they headed back towards the lodge and then on to place where the train was. It wasn't that far, easily within walking distance, and they joined others who were also heading to it. Once there, they checked in and since they already had prepaid, they were able to go right onboard. As they walked alongside the train, Erik could see that they had did a really fine job of restoring it both inside and out.

The train cars were arranged so that the first four cars were passenger cars and the last four were dining cars for the dinner later. Erik lead Katja to the last passenger car so they were far enough away from the locomotive so it wasn't noisy.

Erik grinned as Katja was very excited about the train ride as they didn't have a mode of transportation like this on her home world. They talked for a while longer, then smiled as they heard little Lucy calling out to Katja. They looked up and saw her and her grinning parents as she made her way directly to where they were sitting. Erik grinned as he watched her climb into Katja's lap and gave her a big hug. Katja laughed and hugged her back, kissing her on her forehead then said. "Good day little one, it's so nice to see you again and how are you today Lucy?"

Lucy laughed, "I'm doing really good, but I can't wait for the train ride to start."

Erik grinned and reached out to stroke her hair back behind her ear. "Then you and Katja are much alike today, she's excited too. She's never even seen a train before."

Lucy looked at her with wide eyes, then asked, "Really? You have never seen a train before?"

Katja smiled and nodded. "Yes, it's true. On my home world, we do not have this type of thing. We have what Erik says is called a monorail here."

Jack smiled, and said to her, "You remember Lucy, we rode on something like that last year at the big amusement park. The one that rode above the streets."

Lucy grinned, "Yes, I remember now, it was very high up." Then she said with a pleading look, "Daddy, can we sit here with Katja and Erik? Please??"

Jack looked at Erik and Erik smiled saying, "Jack, Maria please join us. I know that look, I get it from her." And he took Katja's hand and kissed it. "You lose the minute they get that look and age doesn't matter."