Katja Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack laughed looking at a blushing Maria as she did the same to him. "Yes, I agree 100% with that."

So, they joined them and they talked while waiting for the tour to start. Jack said to them, "We saw the newscast last night, it is was really amazing to hear how so many people are complaining and voicing their disapproval over this."

Erik nodded, "It took us a little bit by surprise also, we happen to catch it by accident, we don't normally watch the news at home and I was just surfing through the channels when we came on it. But, it didn't surprise me that the average people are up in arms about it. As I've explained to our people in the classes I teach, people are people no matter where they're from. They hate injustice and just want to do the right thing most of the time."

Then they heard over the PA system a request for everyone to be seated as they were getting ready to depart.

Katja saw that Lucy was a bit unhappy to have to leave her lap so she asked Maria if it was all right if she stayed there for a while. Maria smiled as she nodded and told Lucy she could stay where she was for a while. Lucy grinned so wide that Katja thought she would split her skin. Then she snuggled down in her lap and waited for the train to start moving. Both of them were a little startled as the train blew its whistle loudly and everything lurched slightly as the train started to move.

Katja had wrapped her arms around Lucy when she felt the train move, and Lucy giggled and said to her, "I like sitting in your lap, you're so soft and warm Katja."

Katja smiled at her and kissed the top of her head saying, "I'm glad you like it little one, all my people are like that, it's because of our fur."

Lucy smiled and tilted her head up and asked, "Do you have fur all over?"

Katja nodded, "Yes, just about everywhere."

Lucy's eyes went wide, "Even your tail?"

Katja smiled and the next thing Lucy felt was Katja's tail tickling her neck. "Yes, even my tail."

Lucy laughed as she felt Katja's tail tickling her.

Katja laughed with her as she hugged her. Maria was laughing also, Lucy was always full of questions and she was taken by surprise as she saw Katja's tail snake up and tickle her daughters' neck.

Maria was as much taken with Katja as her daughter was. So, she and Katja talked about various things, mainly about each other's worlds and the differences. However, this only lasted until the train got up to speed and the tour started. Erik grinned as he watched, he didn't know who was more excited, her or Lucy. Lucy would point out things, then Katja would. With the occasional mom look at this or my mate look at this.

They all enjoyed themselves immensely and it was well worth the time to do it. Once they got to the stopping point, they split up. Erik and Katja were going to visit the cavern and the others were going to a small petting zoo to let Lucy see the animals and get a pony ride.

Erik and Katja walked over to the entrance and brought passes. The girl selling them said the next tour would start in about 15 minutes. Erik thanked her and they went to sit down and wait.

Once they entered the cavern, they were led by a guide that gave them the information on the cavern, how and when it was discovered and other facts about it. The cavern was beautiful, each thing they saw was more unbelievable then the next. All in all, the tour took about an hour and both of them were impressed by it.

As they were walking back, Katja remarked that she had never seen anything like that before on any world she had been to.

Erik smiled and nodded, "Yes, this planet has it problems, but it is always beautiful. There are so many incredible things to see. From huge deserts, to mountains, to things like this, it seems that were ever you go, there is always something that can amaze you, if you appreciate it."

Katja smiled and hugged his arm laying her head on his shoulder, "You have the soul of a poet my love."

Erik grinned and kissed the top of her head, then replied, "I don't know if I'd call it the soul of a poet, but I do have a deep appreciation of everything this planet has to offer. I've been all over this world and it never ceases to amaze me."

They stopped at a snack bar and Erik got them something to drink and an ice cream cone to hold them over until dinner. They sat at one of the numerous picnic tables to eat the ice cream and talk. Then Jack, Maria and little Lucy came by with the same idea and joined them. They sat and talked, and Lucy asked Katja all kinds of questions about different planets and their people.

Erik had grinned to himself, Lucy was mesmerized by Katja's descriptions of the different people she had known and met. Then he grinned again, Jack and Maria weren't very far away from the being the same way.

Lucy looked at her and asked amazed, "Katja you mean there are people that are puppies and birdies like you are a kitty?"

Katja smiled, "Yes little one, this is true. Like me, they are part dogs and birds as I am partly a cat."

Lucy smiled, "I sure would like to see them to."

Katja grinned, "Someday I'm sure you will, once you get older of course."

Then the PA announced that they would be leaving in about 15 minutes so everyone should make their way back onto the train. Soon after we start you will be able to move to the dining cars for dinner and the wine tasting.

They all got up and made their way back to the car they were in. Maria said to Katja, "Thank you for answering all Lucy's questions. It was very nice of you."

Katja grinned at her, "Maria, how else is she supposed to learn if she doesn't ask? Little ones should be curious." Then she laughed, "If you think she is bad, you wouldn't want to be around one of ours, they are born asking why and how."

Maria laughed at that, "Well I still think it's nice, and we appreciate it."

They got on the train and after about 10 minutes the PA once again told them to be seated. The trained pulled out, then after another 20 minutes or so, they were asked to move to the dining cars, each of the passenger cars went to the same number dining car starting with the 4th car.

Erik was impressed on how ordered it was and everyone was relocated quickly. On the way, they had passed out cards for them to fill out, so when they start back, everyone had a placard with their name by their plate with what they requested for dinner, so when it was time they served the food in accordance with want was ordered. First the beef entrees, then the chicken, then the fish. Lastly the brought around the meals for any of the children onboard.

After all the meals were delivered, stewards brought around a cart that looked like the ones used on airliners and served out small glasses of wine that were from a local vineyard for the wine tasting. If you enjoyed any of them, you were also able to purchase a bottle or two to take home.

All in all, both Erik and Jack were extremely impressed how everything was handled. Both of them saying they would have no problem recommending this to any of their friends.

Erik mentioned this to Katja, "Tony had said that he was thinking of bringing Ariel here for the same trip. I'll have to tell him how good it is."

Katja smiled and nodded, "Yes, Ariel would love this." Then she asked Maria, "When are you going home?"

Maria smiled, "Were going back on Monday, we have some things planned for tomorrow. Are you two staying until then yourselves?"

Katja shook her head no, "Unfortunately, we need to be in work on Monday, so we'll have to leave tomorrow. This trip was sort of setup at the last minute, we were given a long weekend off as sort of a reward for being promoted."

Maria nodded, "Yes, I understand that. I'll be sorry to see you two go, we've had a wonderful time."

Katja agreed, "Yes, we have also. With all that has happened since we were Mated, we have not had much time to think about anything but work. It was nice to get out and meet some people."

Maria smiled, "We need to make sure we exchange phone numbers so we can keep in touch, we don't live all that far from each other." Then she laughed, "And I can guarantee that Lucy will want to see you two again."

Katja laughed, "Yes, I think that is a wonderful Idea. And once everything settles down we'll see about getting you over to show you around the ship. I think Lucy would love that."

Maria laughed adding, "Not only her."

While the girls were talking so were Erik and Jack, they basically talked about the same thing all guys talk about. Then Erik asked him, "So what type of law do you practice Jack."

Jack smiled, "Oh fairly boring stuff really, I got into business law. Mainly contracts, incorporations, that kind of thing."

Erik got interested, "I'll have to stop by and hire you, we've been talking about starting our own repair business once everything settles down." He laughed, "We're pretty stupid about what you really need to do."

Jack smiled, "Sure, not a problem. I can help you out there when you're interested in starting it up. In the meantime, I can send you links to sites that explain how you do it."

Erik grinned, "As long as they're in plain English. I looked at a couple and I think they made me more stupid on it."

They finally pulled back in, and once they got off the train Lucy was sad that she wasn't going to see Katja after tomorrow. The little girl had fell in love with her and Katja was also a little sad herself. She asked Maria off to the side, "Maria, would it be all right if I gave Lucy something? It's a, good luck piece, I think you call it, that I normally carry with me." She pulled out a tiny statue of the Goddess Bast and showed it to her. "This is a statue of our Goddess Bast and we normally carry one to look over us, I'd like her to have it if you don't mind or if it doesn't offend you."

Maria smiled, "Yes, I see no reason why you can't, we are not that religious really, so it doesn't offend us. We also think it's a good idea for her to learn about other people." She smiled, "I think it's very kind of you and I know she'll love it."

Katja smiled and said, "Thank you Maria, I also believe people should know about other cultures and customs."

They walked over to were Lucy was standing by her dad and Katja asked her to join her for a minute. Lucy came over and sat next to her at one of the benches.

Katja smiled at her, and stroked her head. "Little one, I cannot tell you just how much I enjoyed spending time with you. I know you are sad because we have to leave and I am also sad because I will miss you to."

"But," She continued. "I have something here for you I'd like you to have to remember me." She handed her the tiny statue and said, "This is a statue of my Goddess Bast and I wish you to have it. It is like a good luck charm and the Goddess will watch over you to protect you. I asked your mother and she said it was all right. Will you accept this gift from me Lucy?"

Lucy took the statute and looked at it, then smiled. She threw her arms around Katja's neck and hugged her saying "Thank you Katja, this is so pretty. I will always look after it and never lose it."

Katja smiled and kissed her cheek saying, "I know you will little one. But you know, this also makes us like sisters. So, I will considered you to be my little sister from now on, if this is all right with you."

Lucy grinned, "I would love to have you as a big sister Katja. I love you."

Katja grinned, "I love you to little sister." She stroked her face.

Then they stood up and Maria smiled at her and hugged Katja. "That was the nicest thing I've ever seen someone do Katja. You've made her very happy."

Katja hugged Maria back smiling.

Erik and Jack had watched all this, and they both smiled at the scene. The Erik said to him, "Once everything is settled out, you'll have to come over to the house for dinner or maybe a barbecue. I'd like you to meet the other couple that live with us and maybe Katja's uncle also. He keeps saying he needs to get off the ship and just get away to spend time with family. I think you'd like him, he's the second in command."

Jack smiled and replied, "I think I'd like that a lot, I know the girls would. Just give me a call when you want to."

Erik and Katja waved goodbye to them and they walked to the cabin.

Once they got in Erik hugged her then kissed he saying, "That was a very nice thing you did for Lucy love, especially telling her she was your little sister. I love you my mate."

Katja smiled, "Well, now she has the Goddess looking over her to, I really love that little girl Erik." She kissed him and with tears in her eyes said, "I can't wait till we have our own."

Erik kissed her back, "I'm looking forward to it myself, but I guess we will just have to wait a bit more until the Mother decides it's our time." Then he smiled, "However, I don't think we'll have much longer to wait if I'm right."

Katja cocked her head and asked, "What do you mean my love?"

Erik smiled and stroked her face, then kissed her, "I think, it will be after everything gets completed and decided. I think you and I have more to do before She thinks we'll have time for our own family." He smiled, "I've wondered," He grinned when Katja grinned at him for saying that, "Just why this was happening to us. I think we are not only the "test case" for our people, but for the Goddess also. I may be wrong and also slightly egoistical, but I also think our children will be the start of new a people. A combination of our two species, why else would we have that vision, and from them and others a new species will be started combining the best of both of us."

Katja looked at her mate with awe as she thought about what he said. Then she smiled, "My Mate, there are times when I don't know if you are slightly mad or gifted by the Goddess. But in this case, I would like to think you are right. We've have thought we were blessed by Her and what you say makes sense. I wish we knew for a fact."

She pulled Erik to her and hugged him lovingly and then kissed him. As they looked into each other's eyes and touched each other's senses, things blurred and just as when Erik had his, they shared this vison as they felt two pairs of hands caressing their being. Then once again, Erik saw the two pairs of laughing, loving eyes looking on them with love. Then this was replaced by the image of the two children playing together, one a small cat-girl and the other a normal human looking little boy. They watched as the little girl snuck up behind him and pulled on his tail which made the human boy smile and give a fake growl at her showing his two little fangs like the girl had. Then the eyes were back shining with love for the two of them.

Then as quick as it came, it was over and Erik and Katja held each other, then they kissed as they wept tears of joy from the vision of what was to be. That night, they made gentile love to each other as they took joy of their joining knowing now that one day soon, when the time was right, they would have the children they and the Mother wished for.

They got up the next morning and dressed. Then they packed everything up so it was ready to put in the car. They were leaving later in the morning and would stop for lunch somewhere on the way back. Erik made tea and coffee for them and they watched the TV while drinking it. After they finished they would get some breakfast, but right now, they just wanted to be alone. As they were watching and finishing their tea and coffee, a breaking news banner flashed on the TV.

The camera focused on the reporter and a picture of the White House was in the background. "Good morning," The reporter started, "We have breaking news from the White House. The president has demanded the resignation of the Secretary of State due to his participation in plot to hold up the status of the newcomers, or Lyonness people as they are correctly called."

Erik and Katja looked stunned at each other as the story continued. "While we have no details on the part the Secretary of State had in it, we were told this would be forth coming later in the day. We have been told that the President himself has ordered the Secretary's replacement to move ahead and grant the Lyonness people all the normal rights of any immigrant to this country. We've also been informed, but this is not confirmed, that he said "These people have come here legally, they just didn't show up and demand anything, they had requested to settle here because of problems with the sun of their home world and they asked to come here because they knew our planet could support them, having been here before. How can anyone say no to a request like that? Granting their request is the only right thing to do."

The reporter smiled, then continued, "As I said, this has not been confirmed as his actual words, however, I have interviewed him on many occasions and it certainly sounds like something he would say and how he would say it. This is all we have for now, but we will broadcast any other information as it becomes available. Hopefully now, this injustice that has been done to the newest members of our society will be taken care of quickly."

The program that they were watching, came back on and Erik grinned at a smiling Katja. Then he said to her, "I think we need to invite her to dinner one night, I want to thank her and give her my apologies."

Before Katja could say anything, Erik's phone rang and he smiled as he saw it was their uncle. He answered and put it on speaker so Katja could hear also. "Good Morning sir. Before you ask, yes we saw it."

Katja's uncle laughed, then said. "And a very good morning you two also. Isn't this wonderful news?"

"As we've been told by my counterpart, it shouldn't take much time to wrap things up. Hopefully by the end of the month or the beginning of the next." He laughed, "We still have the, what did you call it, red-tape to go through, but the problem is finally over. And in no small part because of you two and a reporter who you convinced to do the right thing."

Erik laughed, "Yes, we were just talking about that, I told Katja we need to invite her to dinner and I need to apologize to her for not trusting her."

Their uncle laughed, "Well nephew, she told me it was your speech to her that made her dig farther into what was happening. That and how she felt after you talked to her, she really wanted you to trust and respect her for some reason."

Then Erik got serious, "Have we heard exactly what happened and why yet? I know from the newscast, they didn't have all the details yet."

Their uncle got serious himself as he said, "Not all of it, what I was told, is the Secretary of State and some supporters of his, were part of one of those groups you talked about in your class. The ones you said wouldn't believe there was other people. Once they found out about us and all the others, they decided they would try to keep us and any others coming here from staying. I would guess they thought if we weren't given the permission to stay, we would leave."

"They also thought it was wrong for our two species to intermingle, even though we have proof that we once have. We haven't mentioned that and we won't until those of you who know they are, agree to it."

Erik sighed, he knew this would happen, it had to. He knew that not everyone would accept the truth, even if it was proven without a doubt. "Well sir, I'm very sorry I was proven right, but I'm also grateful, that the majority of people knew this was wrong. Just like it was wrong when they did it to different races of people here, or religions. Now the big question is, will the others that landed in different places have to go through the same thing you did here."

Their uncle agreed, "Yes, I think your right Erik. We will be contacting them to see how they are progressing. The government here, has promised to help make sure it doesn't, but like you said, if it could happen here, it could happen there. The simple answer may just be to have those that want to, come here. But, it is being looked into."