Katja Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Katja came up and kissed him deeply on the lips, then said. "He's even a better mate."

Then the three girls laughed and went to put away the new clothes. Then Erik smiled to himself, it was good to see her happy. He knew that if Katja and Ariel couldn't do it, no one could."

He walked into the bedroom to find Katja hanging up her clothes. She smiled as she saw him and pulled him to her to hug him. Then Erik said, "Thank you my love, the transformation is miraculous. It's nice to see her smile and laugh again."

Katja smiled, "Well, most of it was Ariel. You know how she is."

Erik smiled and nodded, "She sounds a little better also."

Katja nodded, "Yes, I think she's finally getting through her head that life didn't end just because of what happened to her. And that it's all right to let someone help you."

Erik hugged her again and buried his face in her hair and shoulder and breathed deeply of her scent. Then he kissed her and said, "I like your hair this way kitten, it's very pretty."

Katja grinned at him, "I'm glad you like it." Then she held up her hand, "I even got these done so I wouldn't claw up your back so bad."

Erik grinned, "We'll have to see later how good it is." He hugged her again, breathing in her scent once more. He purred as he felt his cock get hard from it."

Katja giggled as she felt it and rubbed against him. "I think you're ready to try them now my love."

Erik grinned, "I am, but uncle Geoff should be here soon so we'll have to wait."

Katja purred and licked his neck, "Ummm, I can't wait."

They broke apart and Erik sat on the bed watching her finish putting her stuff away. Then she asked, "I meant to ask you last night love, why is uncle Geoff really coming today?"

Erik smiled, "Well, for the chicken, you know how much he likes it. And he wanted to meet Helen."

Katja turned and smiled at him, "And what else?"

Erik grinned, he could never keep anything from his mate, she can read him to easy. "Well, we were talking a couple of weeks ago, and he was complaining on how much he was doing and couldn't keep everything organized and on track."

Katja smiled, "And then I suppose you just happened to mentioned that you knew someone who'd be perfect to help him fix that."

Erik smiled and said, "Well, yes I did. He needs someone to keep everything straight and Helen needs a job. So, I told him he and Victoria should come to dinner and he could meet her. See if she would be what he was looking for."

Katja came over and sat on his lap and kissed him. "And this way, she won't know it was her brother helping some more."

Erik grinned, "Well, yes, if you want to think of it that way."

Katja kissed him, "I love you my mate. I've said this before and I'll say it again, you are the best man I know." Then she kissed him making his cock harden again.

She laughed as she felt it against her. "Later love, we don't have enough time to do it right remember?"

Erik groaned as she ground her ass on him. He whined, "Yes love I remember."

They finally came out and saw Ariel and Helen sitting on the couch talking. Katja joined them while a red-faced Erik walked slightly bent over from his hard-on into the kitchen to get Katja and him something to drink.

Ariel watched him walking and grinned at Katja, "He liked your hair that way, didn't he?"

Katja grinned, "Among other things." And she licked her lips.

Ariel and Helen laughed. Then they smiled as Erik came back in and handed Katja her Iced tea. Then he sat down while Katja curled up against him holding his arm.

Ariel smiled and said to him. "I see it's fairly evident that you like Katja's new hairstyle"

Helen grinned, "I'm sure it wasn't too hard to take seeing her like that."

Katja smiled, took his hand and kissed it, then she licked his palm. "He promised to tell me later just how much he liked it."

Erik groaned, then looked at them. All three had innocent grins on their faces. "You know, two of you were bad enough, now I've got a third one."

Erik stood up, slightly bent over to hide his hardon, then walked outside to see if Tony needed any help.

The Helen said grinning, "Erik, you really should stand straight it's better for your back."

Ariel agreed saying, "Yes Helen, your right, posture is very important. It's much better when you stand erect."

Erik looked at them and rolled his eyes looking heavenward. Then he quickly went outside as the girls laughed.

Ariel turned to Katja, "I do so love him. You're so lucky Katja."

Katja smiled, "Yes, I know. I wouldn't give him up for anything in the whole universe."

Helen smiled to herself. She was still amazed on just how much love and happiness there was in this house and family. And that's was when she realized that was what was really here. A big happy family were everyone stuck up for each other and nobody was afraid to say something. She no longer had to fear anything.

Katja took her hand and Ariel took the other. Then Katja said, "Your learning, aren't you my sister?"

Helen smiled and nodded. Her eyes were shiny with unshed tears as Ariel said, "Welcome to the family my sister, here you will always be loved and have nothing ever to fear again."

Helen hugged Ariel, then turned to hug Katja.

Then Cleo jump up into Helens lap, stood and patted her face, then licked her cheek.

Katja asked Cleo, "Little one, is Erik's sister one of us also?"

Cleo looked at her and said, "I think so, possibly a little bit."

Katja nodded, "Thank you Cleo."

Cleo went to jump down but looked from Helen then back to Katja. "Does this mean it will get even louder here now?"

Katja smiled and laughed, "I do not think so, she doesn't have anyone at the moment."

Cleo nodded and jumped down to go back to her house.

Katja laughed and Ariel said to her, "I didn't catch that last part, what did she ask?"

Katja smiled, "She wanted to know if it would get louder because Helen was here. I told her not yet."

Ariel started laughing and Helen looked a little confused.

Katja smiled, "After I moved in, she complained to Erik and me that we were "quite loud" when we mated. That's when Erik brought her the house so it wasn't so loud that it bothered her. Then when Tony moved, she told us she knew it was going to be louder since he was so big. So now she wanted to know if it was going to be louder since your living here. I told her not yet."

Helen reddened, "I doubt that will be a problem for now."

Ariel laughed, "You can never tell when it will happen."

Helen said, "That's true, but I have no plan on it anytime soon."

Ariel laughed again, "But Helen, for me that was always the time when it did. When I wasn't looking."

Helen laughed and Katja asked Ariel, "And just when was that? I've never known you not to be looking."

Ariel thought, "When I was seventeen. I didn't realize how fun it was yet."

They talked a little more, than the doorbell rang. Katja got up and answered it.

"Uncle Geoff, Victoria, how nice to see you. Come in."

Geoff gave Katja a hug and kissed her cheek, then Victoria did the same. Then Katja escorted them in the living room. Ariel and Helen stood, then Geoff greeted Ariel as did Victoria. Then Katja introduced them to Helen, "Uncle Geoff, Victoria, I'd like introduce Helen, Erik's sister. Helen this in Uncle Geoff and his mate, Victoria."

Victoria shook her hand saying "Helen it's so nice to meet you."

Geoff came forward and took Helens hand kissing it, "A pleasure to meet you Helen." Then he added, "Erik mentioned you were here for a visit and were considering relocating to here."

Helen smiled, Uncle Geoff was the kind of person she had met more than once. He was like most of the executives she'd worked for. The main difference was, she felt that she could trust him automatically, that he was someone you could look up to.

"It's a very nice to meet you both, Erik and the girls have told me all about you. And yes, I am thinking about it and more than likely will relocate here, it seems much nicer than were I'm from. Why don't you sit. Would you like something to drink?"

Uncle Geoff smiled, this was a very nice and polite human as he expected being that she was Erik's sister. While she was a little nervous talking to Victoria, with him she was very confident like she was used to talking and interacting with someone of his type.

"Yes, that sounds very good to me, some of that iced tea Erik always has would be nice."

Then she asked Victoria, "Victoria would you like some also?"

Victoria smiled, "Yes, I believe I'll have the same."

Then Katja smiled and said, "Erik's out back with Tony, I'll tell them you're here."

Uncle Geoff smiled, "Thank you Katja. Oh, and by the way, I like what you've done with your hair. It looks very nice like that."

Katja grinned, "Thanks uncle Geoff, Erik likes it also. The three of us went out today for a girls only day. The salon and a little shopping."

Victoria grinned, "I really need to visit that place, it looks like they do wonderful work."

Helen smiled, "Yes, you really should, Claude does remarkable work, I didn't even recognize myself when he got done."

Victoria smiled, "Yes, it looks beautiful Helen. I keep saying I'm going to get mine short like yours, it would be so much easier to take care of."

Helen smiled back, "I think you should, you'd probably look very good in short hair. It does seem to be the style here, out in California where I was, most keep it longer. I'll be right back."

Geoff and Victoria talked with Ariel while they were waiting to pass the time. Then Erik came in grinning as he saw them. "Uncle Geoff, Victoria, it's good to see you, how have you been? I haven't seen you around the ship lately."

Geoff smiled at him, "How are you nephew? Thanks for inviting us over."

He grinned, "I could smell the chicken as we walked up. I wish we could convince Tony to give up the recipe for it."

Just then, Helen walked in carrying a tray with glasses filled with ice, and a large pitcher of tea on it. "I thought this would be easier, please help yourselves."

Erik grinned at her, "Thanks sis, good thinking."

Geoff filled a glass for himself and Victoria, then continued talking to Erik. "As for not being around, I've been busy with the contracting executives trying to get everything settled. Sometimes I think running the ship was easier."

Erik grinned, "I use to hear the same thing at the company I worked for before you hired me. It always seemed that higher ups didn't speak the same language as the rest of us." He sat down next to Katja and Helen sat back down between them and Ariel.

Then Helen said, "Actually your right Erik, they don't. The problem is you were dealing with the one thing while they were dealing with possibly two or three at a time. I've heard my old boss complain about it many times, that was the hardest part of my job, keeping everything separate so that he knew where to go and when."

Then she laughed, "And have the right information for the job he's talking to someone about. I had one that refused to use the system I set up for him, he thought his own way was better. That is until he went to a meeting with the folders for the wrong job. He started to use my system after that."

Erik laughed, "I can see where that just might not instill confidence when you're trying to get someone to spend millions of dollars."

Geoff looked at her in a new light. He had agreed to look at her and to possibly hire her like Erik asked as a favor. However, she actually sounded like she knew what she was talking about. And that's what he needed, someone to help organize and deal with all these people. Plus, as she was human, it just might make it even easier. He knew that Erik wouldn't have asked if he thought she couldn't do the job, but it was nice to learn that she seemed better.

Geoff smiled and said, "Tell me Helen, do you have many job interviews lined up here yet? Something you're interested in?"

Helen smiled and shook her head, "No, not really. I've only decided to stay as of yesterday. I thought I'd take a little time to learn the area before I did."

"Yes, of course, that sounds sensible to me. But tell me, what would I have to offer you, to come work for me?"

Helen was a little shocked, "Well, that would depend on what you'd need me to do I suppose."

Geoff smiled again, "Well, just as you just described, I need someone to help me get things organized and assist in dealing with all the different human contractors we have that will be working for us. Do you know what it is we are trying to do?"

Helen nodded, "Sort of, as I understand it, your converting one of the old military installations that was closed a few years back. That you're not so much building as converting most of the installation."

Geoff grinned, "Exactly right. Beside what I've already mentioned you would also accompany me and some of the others to the town when we need to go there. Most of the time it's only for a couple of weeks at most."

Helen looked at him and she could see that he was serious. She had done things like this before, she didn't want to break her arm patting herself on the back, but she was good at this type of work. But, she also didn't want to seem too willing.

She smiled, "Yes, I think I would be interested in that."

Geoff smiled "Wonderful, why don't we do this. Erik, if you would, please bring her with you on Monday. We can talk some more and settle some things. If that's all right with you Helen?"

Helen grinned, "Yes, I think that would work out nicely."

Then Erik said, "Well dinner should be just about done, I'll go check and help Tony bring everything to the table. Since it's so nice out, I figured we could eat out there."

Then Katja said, "I'll start bring everything else out to the table."

"I'll give you a hand Kat," Ariel added. Katja nodded and said to the rest, "Why don't the rest of you head outside."

"You need any more help?" Helen asked.

Katja shook her head no, "Erik might though." She grinned, "Tony tends to make more than he really needs."

They headed outside, and Helen went over to Erik where he was talking with Tony. She put her arm through his and hug him. Erik smiled, "Hey sis."

Helen smiled, "Tony, that's smells fantastic."

Tony grinned, "Thanks Helen, it tastes even better than it smells."

Erik laughed, "He ain't lying there, everyone who's tried it says the same thing."

Then Helen kissed his cheek. Erik looked at her, "What was that for?"

Helen smiled, "Just cause you're the best brother ever. Thanks for getting me a job."

Erik looked at her, "Hold on sis, I didn't get you the job, you did that." He laughed, "And that uncle Geoff is desperate for help."

Helen smiled, "And you had nothing what so ever to do with it?"

Erik looked at her, "Well, I might have mentioned to him when I told him you were in town that you were an executive assistant and he might ask you for advice. But that's all, he really does need the help."

Helen looked at him, still not believing him. But she smiled and hugged him again, "Well, you're still the best and I love you."

Erik smiled back, "I love you to sis. We can talk Monday after you meet with uncle Geoff to see about getting all your stuff out here and see if there's anything else you'll need to do."

Helen smiled, "I'm going back to the table, give a shout if you need help to bring everything up."

He watched her walk away and smiled. Tony looked at him, "Big change there from when I met her yesterday."

Erik grinned, "Thank Ariel and Katja for that. They're the ones that did most of the work. When they heard what happened to her, they decided to take a hand and convert her into a normal female. Their idea of normal that is."

Tony grinned, "They do good work. And you had nothing to do with Geoff giving her a job?"

Erik smiled, "Not really, it was just like I told her."

Tony grinned again, "So you just kind of steered it that way."

"Yep, that's it, I knew he needed help, she needed a job. I just put them together, that's all."

Tony looked at him then lightly punched his arm. "She was right you know. Grab a platter so I can load it up."

They all enjoyed dinner and ate way too much. Then afterwards they all sat and talked about different things until it got dark, then uncle Geoff said they needed to be going. He thanked Tony for the meal, then Erik and Katja for asking them over. Then he turned to Helen, he took her hand and kissed it saying "My dear, I look forward to our meeting on Monday and really do hope you take the job. I really am hopelessly unorganized when it comes to this type of things. Starships and their crews I know, but the rest??"

Helen smiled, "Don't worry sir, I'm sure we'll come to some sort of agreement."

Geoff smiled, "Here, you can drop the "Sir." Here I'm just Geoff, or uncle if you'd like since you're my niece now as Erik is my nephew."

Then he hugged Erik and Katja, then kissed Ariel's hand and shook Tony's.

Then Victoria hugged the three girls and said quietly to Helen, "I really hope you accept the job Helen, he really is lost and needs the help."

Once they left, the rest of them cleaned up and put everything back where it should be. Then they went into the living room to watch a movie and talk.

Katja sat in Erik's lap and curled up relaxing. Ariel was leaning up against Tony with her head on his arm as she hugged it. Helen sat between them and she wished she had someone to do the same too as the girls were doing. Then she smiled to herself, that was the first time she had that kind of thought in ages. Hopefully, I can get back to normal she thought to herself, and I'll stop seeing an image of that asshole I was married to every time a man pays any attention to me.

Katja watched Helen as she sat between them. She could sense that she was lonely and wished she had someone to curl up to and hold like Ariel and she did. Hopefully, now that she was mostly back to how a female should be, she would find someone to love and care for her like she deserved.

Katja sent out a silent plea, "Goddess, I know she doesn't know you or follow you like we do, but she deserves happiness for all that has happened to her. Please help her find her mate."

Katja felt warm and then she heard in her mind. "Your thoughts do you credit my daughter, but do not fret, her mate has already been chosen for her and she will meet him when the time is proper. She also has her part to play in the grand plan."

Then the warmth was gone and she smiled as she hugged Erik once more.

About halfway through the movie, Erik said, "Once the place opens up tomorrow Helen, we'll go and pick out the stuff for the bedroom." Then he asked Tony, "You guys want to come with us?"

Tony shook his head, "No, I don't think so. We were talking about going for a ride."

Then Katja said, "Why don't we take her to the diner? I'm really in the mood for the French toast."

Erik laughed, "When aren't you kitten? But sure, why not."

Helen said, "Ok by me if you want to. But you really, don't need to you know."

"Yes, I do," Erik replied, "If you take the job, you'll want your own place and you can take the things with you. But it'll take you a few weeks or more before you'll be able to find something and we move all your things from California. In the meantime, you should be comfortable sis."

Then he thought for a bit, "Another thing is to get you a car next week, you'll need a way to get around. And before you say anything, I'll pay for it and you can just pay me back once you get settled. Okay?"

Helen looked at him about to say something, then changed her mind. What he said made sense and as long as he let her pay him back, she didn't have a problem with that. "Ok Erik, that makes sense, your right. Thank you again."

1...345678