Katja Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers

Erik smiled, glad that her common sense was coming back. "Great then, we'll look around after you decide about the job."

Helen looked at him, "Erik, if he offers it, I'll take it. I need the work."

Erik shook his head, "Helen, don't look at it that way. After you talk to him, you may decide you don't want to. The worst thing you can do is take a job because "I need the work." You take a job because of that kind of thinking, you end up miserable and hating what you're doing. Make sure it's the job you want."

Helen shook her head, "I know that Erik, but it does sound like the perfect job to me. It's what I do, and Geoff seems like a wonderful person to work for. He talks like he's someone that will listen to me when I tell him the best way to do something."

Katja laughed, "Your right Helen, he will always listen if someone has a better way. He and Erik are much alike, they both know when they don't know something and are smart enough to ask someone who does."

Erik laughed, "Of course, that's the only way to not make too many mistakes. Nobody knows everything, if you're sick, you go to a good doctor. If your car or something is broke, you go to a mechanic or technician."

Helen started to laugh as he said that. He looked at her and asked, "What's so funny about that."

She looked at him smiling, "It's not what you said that was funny. You sounded like the stylist Claude at the salon, that's what he said to me. Except he added, "When you want everyone to see how beautiful you are, you come to Claude."

Katja and Ariel laughed at the look on Erik's face as Helen compared him to a hairstylist.

They finished watching the movie and Katja licked his ear whispering. "I think you should take me to bed my love."

Erik smiled, then stood picking up Katja. "Well, it's been a great day, but were going to discuss interspecies relations for a while. We'll see you in the morning." He put Katja over his shoulder and she grinned evilly at them as she slowly swished her tail back and forth.

Ariel laughed and Helen just shook her head at them.

They got up the next morning a little later than normal, Katja had kept Erik up playing most of the night. So, when Helen walked in while he was making coffee and tea, he looked a little worse for wear.

Helen grinned to herself, she found out what Cleo meant about it getting loud. Especially when Katja had yowled out his name suddenly. Helen blushed a little when she remembered what she had done herself from hearing them. It had been a long time since she had been with anyone, and hearing the sounds of their love making had made her hand slide down to take care of herself. She only did that occasionally, and last night was the first time that there wasn't an image of her asshole ex-husband forcing himself on her flashing through her memory.

Helen smiled as she poured herself and Erik a mug of coffee while he was making the tea. She set it down by him and went to go sit at the table. He mumbled "Thanks" as he took a drink after pouring the water in the teapot. He joined her at the table and Helen grinned to herself.

She took a sip and said, "Looking a little rough this morning little brother." Erik mumbled something again and Helen continued. "I think I figured out what Cleo meant."

Erik looked at her confused, and Helen said, "Yes, she had wondered if it was going to get louder now. I see what she meant."

Erik turned red, and Helen laughed as Katja walked into the room She looked a little better than Erik. Katja looked at Erik's red face and asked, "What's wrong my mate?"

As he was pouring her tea, he looked up at her and said, "My sister here apparently has been taking lessons from my other sister."

Katja took a sip of tea, then asked, "What does that mean?"

Helen smiled and said, "I don't know, I only told him I figured out last night what Cleo meant when she wondered if it was going to get louder now."

Katja had just taken another sip and started to choke as it went down the wrong pipe. Ariel had just walked in and she patted her on the back and asked what happened.

Helen grinned. "Well, my brother here accused me of taking lessons from you, just because I told him I figured out last night what Cleo meant when she wondered if it was going to get louder now."

Ariel looked at her and then grinned hugging her. "That's my sister."

Erik looked skyward and said, "Now I've got two of them." Katja nodded and sighed.

65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers
1...345678