Katja Pt. 20

Story Info
Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. Part 20
27.1k words
4.82
7.3k
20
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a humanoid cat-girl that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. Or whatever the legal age is on whatever planet they came from. All the character names, places are made up and not real.

Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. This is Part 20 of a love story and more of a human male and humanoid cat-girl from another planet.

Also, for convenience and to keep the story moving, everything has been converted to English such as language, measurements and names, etc. etc.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else.

I still consider myself an amateur writer, so please take that into consideration when you read it. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt. For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it.

I tried to get this done before Yule/ Christmas as it's a sort of Yule/ Christmas kind of story. But I ended up having a house full of people over the holidays and couldn't finish it until now. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks to all the fans of the Katja series, due to you, I was able to win third place in one of the contests. I was shocked when I got the email telling me I had. Again, thanks to all of you.

65rebel

***

Once things died down a little, Erik smiled and put his arm around his mate. "I think your old crew misses you kitten."

Katja smiled, "I miss them also, it was nice to see them. I see some when we drop the kids off or pick them up, but not all of them."

Erik nodded, "That's only natural, it would be the same for me and Tony if we ever got together with our crew from our time in the Navy." He laughed, "Of course, it might be a little much if the kids were around."

Katja giggled, "Yesss, I remember when you saw Jim Neville that last time."

Erik laughed, "That's it exactly, but we did tone it down a bit, if it was just us, it might have been a little worse. And he wasn't part of our crew, he was just someone we knew. Trust me, it would have been a lot worse."

Katja (Part 20)

It was about a month later and just before Yule or the winter solstice. Tony had taken Ariel to the same dealer Katja had gotten her vehicle from and Ariel had finally picked out a vehicle, she got one similar to Katja's, but it was a dark red color instead of blue like Katja's. Now that they both had vehicles, they were both able to visit each other more often, and go different places enjoying being stay at home moms. Victoria had let Erik know that the meeting with the TV people would be after the holidays, they were still setting up the exact date. That was fine with him, it gave him more time to figure out what to tell them and get the files together. Geoff and Victoria were expecting the birth of their children anytime now, Erik knew when, but Bast had asked him not to say anything.

They were also planning a Christmas/ Yule party, mainly for the children. They would be having it on Yule, the twenty-first of December, as it fell on a Saturday. The kids were also on winter break and so far, it hadn't snowed yet. They never got all that much in the area, and what they did get was not a lot, inches wise. The most they got at one time was usually only three or four inches, enough to look pretty, especially to those that hadn't ever seen snow on home-world, but was also gone after three or four days.

Erik had explained to the children before this what the holidays were all about, both Christmas and Yule. They celebrated Yule in their household, but also the spirit of Christmas, and this year, he had to explain it to Aileen. She was still growing, but Brigit had told them she would slow down some time after the beginning of the year. She was walking and running around with her brother and sister now, as well as they did and she was almost as big as they were. She was completely on solid food now and like the others, she really loved pizza and the Chinese food they got every so often.

Erik and Katja had also started to teach her to read and other things. As she was still too young for regular school yet, they saw no reason to wait, and Katja began to homeschool her, as Erik called it, and like they knew she would, she picked up everything they taught her. Geoff had also taught her some things as she would ask what he was doing when he was working on some homework, so he showed her and explained things to her.

Aileen loved both her brother and sister, but Geoff was her favorite. Geoff loved being the "Big-brother" and helped his little sister as much as possible. This was fairly normal from what Erik had seen from other people he knew and Katja said it was like that with them also. Geoff loved his little sister a lot, after all, they both had the same mothers and Brigit had also asked Geoff to keep an eye on her and help her as much as he could.

The Christmas/ Yule party had begun at noon and like all the rest of the celebrations they had, it was about the same, but with different decorations, foods, and festivities. As this one was mainly for the children in town, they had started it with an explanation of what the holiday was all about, and how it was celebrated around the world. Erik had made up a slide-show to help explain it to them and the children loved it no matter the species. Even some of the human children from families that moved to the town learn some new things as he ran through the slides that showed things on Christmas, Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and other celebrations held around their new world.

Erik smiled as he and Katja watched their Santa visit each table and gave each child a small gift. However, it was a bit funny to see Santa with a tail. Everyone was having a wonderful time, the food was great as normal, as was all the decorations that the volunteers put up.

They were sitting with all the rest of the family, talking and laughing and basically just enjoying themselves. Katja leaned in and whispered, "I wonder when Victoria will have the babies."

Erik smiled and looked at his watch, it was two-thirty and the winter solstice was about quarter after three this year. "Should be soon kitten, Uncle Geoff said they were going to the med-center since Vicky is only the second human, so I'd say it's about fifteen minutes before Bast warns them."

Katja smiled and kissed him on the ear, "I think they're right, you do know too much."

Erik laughed and told her, "And as I told Them on various occasions, it's more a feeling or intuition. But this time, I just happen to know when the solstice is."

They both felt a familiar warmth and sensed both Brigit and Bast smiling. Then, as he predicted, about fifteen minutes later, they saw Victoria go wide-eyed and wince. She leaned over and whispered to Geoff who got a grin a mile wide and they both stood. Geoff announced to the family, "We need to go, it's time."

Everyone congratulated them, and Erik walked over and said, "You guys go, I'll let Maya and Tom know." He hugged the man he thought of as a father and smiled, "Good luck, I can't wait to meet my new brother and sister."

Tears rolled down Geoff's face as he hugged him back. Then Erik hugged Victoria smiling, "Good luck "Auntie Victoria."

Victoria grinned, then winced again, "I'll get you for that. Maybe I'll slug you and blame it on the labor pains."

Erik grinned and kissed her, "I'll go tell Maya."

He walked over smiling and leaned down between Maya and her mate Tom. "It's time, Uncle Geoff and Vicky will meet you at the center."

Maya grinned, "I figured that was what all the noise was about." They got up and headed over while Erik walked back to the table.

Geoff took his mates arm and helped her out to their car. Since they knew they were so close, he had parked the car next to the hanger. He helped her in and they drove over to the med-center, meeting Maya and Tom at the entrance. Tom smiled as he said, "I called before we came over, they'll have everything ready once we get inside."

They nodded and the front doors opened as a grinning med-tech brought a wheelchair over for Victoria, then he wheeled her into the center with the rest following behind him. Tom asked Vicky how close she thought she was, and Vicky winced as she said, "Fairly close Tom, it should be very soon."

Tom nodded and smiled to himself. Since the day his mate had walked into the hospital he worked at, he had seen so many incredible things. He never knew then why he volunteered to come to New Lyonn, all he knew was that the most beautiful female he had ever seen asked and he was saying yes as quick as he could. He knew why now, as they had become mates, but he had also learned a lot of other things. He looked at his watch, and remembered the slide-show Erik had shown the children. He smiled as he remembered him saying that Yule, or the winter solstice was today at three-fifteen. "I'd say your right Victoria, you have about twenty minutes or so."

He felt warmth and a what felt like a hand, like Maya's, stroke his face. He wasn't sure what it meant, but it was wonderful and he felt elated when it happened. He shook his head and they walked into the birthing room.

Maya and himself usually didn't have much to do with births here, not like he normally had to do when he worked at the human hospital. He found that that the Lyonness never really needed any help and usually had their children at home with one of the mid-wives in attendance in case of problems. However, Victoria was only the second human to give birth, so for now, they thought it was better for them to have them here in the med-center just in case.

Geoff helped Victoria get undressed and onto the bed. Then one of the med-techs hooked up the sensors to her as Geoff opened her bag and took out a bottle of water for her. He stood beside her and stroked her face smiling at her. Victoria smiled back up at her mate, she loved him more than anything in this world, the best day of her life was the day she came onboard the ship to interview him, Erik and Katja.

She winced again and she watched her belly undulate as her children jockeyed for position. She and Geoff had been talking to them this last month, while that wasn't something humans normally did, the Lyonness did it to teach them and let them know who they were. She smiled and squeezed Geoff's hand, "I think it's time my mate." She grinned, then winced once more, "I think they've finally figured out who's coming out first."

Geoff grinned at his mate; he had fallen in love with her almost from the start. They had been trying so long to have children, at first, they thought they wouldn't. But on that wonderful trip they took at the last minute, it had finally happened. He leaned down and kissed her, then put his hand on her belly and sent out, "We're waiting for you my children, now please be careful and don't hurt your mother."

Victoria smiled as she heard him, then she felt the children stop and all she felt was elation. She squeezed his soft, warm hand and said to Maya and her mate, "I think it's time."

Tom smiled as he looked at his watch, it was five minutes before three-fifteen.

Geoff helped her get into position and Tom came over to the other side of the bed, "Good, now if your anything like Helen was, you shouldn't have any problems like humans normally have, just don't fight it or try to make it happen, just let it happen."

Victoria smiled at him and nodded. She was a little nervous, a friend of hers had been in labor for hours and they had to numb her. But she had talked to Helen as she got closer and she had told her the same thing doctor Tom just did. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, and she felt much better. Then suddenly, she felt pressure and felt the children move as a shaft of sunlight came through the window to illuminate the bed.

Her eyes went wide as she felt one of the children move and with little or no pain, just a sense of stretching of her lower body, she grunted and watched as her first child slipped out of her.

Tom grinned as Geoff just looked astonished, "It's a boy, your daughter should join he brother momentarily."

Vicky took another deep breath and let it out like the first time, and she felt her daughter work her way down and out.

Tom grinned again, "And here's your daughter. Congratulations to all of you."

Maya gave her mate a hand cutting the umbilical cords and cleaned them up giving them the once over.

Maya smiled as she handed them to their parents, "Congratulations, they're both beautiful and healthy."

Tom noticed the room dim, and he smiled as he saw the filmy outline of a presence. She was beautiful in the extreme as he looked at Her. "This must be Bast." He thought to himself and his heart fluttered as She looked at him and smiled.

She turned back, "Congratulations my children, I'm sorry it took so long to bless you with children, but you both had many things to do up till now."

She turned back and smiled once more at Tom. He was stunned as She sort of glided to him, "Thank you also, for the care you have provide to all my children. It is much appreciated Thomas."

Tom was stunned as She reached out and stroked his face. He knew at once who had done it before. He smiled, "Ah... Your welcome, ah... Mother Bast." He was so tongue tied, nothing in his life had ever prepared him for this. He had saw other Gods and Goddesses during births, but none had addressed him personally.

She gently smiled at him, "You are not mine now, but if you wish to be, call on me dear one." She smiled again and kissed him on the forehead like his mother used to do when he was young. Tom's knees went weak and Maya smiled as she supported him.

Bast smiled, "I bless all here, may you always know happiness, may you always know wisdom and may you all always have love and peace." She raised her hands and a golden nimbus formed and surrounded them all. Then, as the nimbus faded, She was gone.

Tom looked at Maya dumbfounded, then she smiled at him and stroked his face.

Geoff smiled, "Our Goddess has that effect on all of us Tom. I'd also like to add my thanks to both of you. I'm glad you decided to join us." He smiled, "And maybe one day, you'll also join our Goddess."

Maya smiled, "I think I'll take him to our office Geoff; he seems a little weak at the moment." She grinned as she twined her arm in his, then said to them, "We'll be back in about an hour, you feed the children and we'll check them over once more before you leave. I'll also send a Med-Tech over to let the others know."

Geoff and Vicky nodded, then the Med-tech smiled as she said to Geoff, "Why don't you take the children for a bit and I'll give Victoria a hand getting cleaned up and dressed.

Geoff nodded, then bent over to kiss his mate. He stood and handed the tech her bag, then he took the children from Vicky and sat down with them to wait.

The med-tech helped Vicky out of bed and assisted her into the bathroom. Vicky was surprised on how good she felt, she was a little unsteady and a bit weak, but overall, she felt wonderful.

The med-tech smiled at her, the she said, "Surprised you feel so good?"

Vicky grinned and nodded. "Yes, I was expecting to feel a little worse, after all, I'm not Lyonness."

The tech grinned, "Well, the children are a bit smaller than a regular human's, and with ours, both they and their mothers put out an... enzyme, I think the English word is, that helps with the birth, and also helps our females get over it faster. You don't have it, but your children still do, that's why the birth was easy, but you'll still feel a bit worn out. But it shouldn't last long, normally a day or so from what Helen said after she gave birth. I've heard that human females are sometimes in labor for hours and that they are often numbed up for the birth." She shuddered as she closed the bathroom door, "I'm glad we don't have to go through that."

She helped Vicky get cleaned up and dressed, talking to her and giving some advice as she did. Then they came back out and both smiled at Geoff holding and talking to the children. Vicky walked over to him as the tech started to clean up the room. It didn't take her long and she smiled as she walked quietly out of the room and closed the door.

Geoff smiled as he saw them walk out and stood as Vicky came over and kissed him, "I love you Geoff."

Geoff grinned, "I love you too Vicky, I'm so happy. The children are beautiful like their mother." He handed them to her and she sat down.

Vicky had tears in her eyes as she held both their children, "Geoff, this is the happiest day in my entire life." She smiled with tears running down her face, "Our son looks like his father, he's going to have to fight off all the females when he gets older."

Geoff smiled, "Yes, and our daughter is as beautiful as you my mate."

Then they both smiled as they heard "Love you mommy and daddy."

Tears came to both their eyes as the children spoke to them for the first time. Geoff wiped the tears away, "We love the both of you also. My daughter, your name is Sasha, and my son, yours is Aron."

Then they heard, "Mommy, we're hungry."

Vicky smiled, "Yes dear ones, just give me a moment." She grinned up at Geoff, "Love, could you unzip my shirt please, the kids are hungry."

Geoff grinned at her and unzipped her shirt spreading it for her. Then Vicky held the children to her and they started to nurse.

Geoff looked at his mate and was stunned, this had to be the most beautiful thing he ever saw. Tears came to his eyes as he sat down on the bed. Even though She had been here before, he sent out to Bast, "Thank you my Goddess, my life is now complete. I have everything one person could ever wish for."

Then he smiled as he heard, "Your welcome my son, I'm proud of you and all you've done to help my children here on this world." Then he was stunned as he felt Her kiss him on the lips. His mind spun and his heart thundered and then She was gone.

The Med-tech walked into the hanger and over to the table where Erik and the rest of their family were seated. Erik smiled as he saw him, "Well, how are they?"

The med-tech smiled, "Commander Geoff and his mate had their children and their all fine and doing well Commander Woodes."

Erik grinned, most of the people in town still referred to them by their ranks. "That's wonderful, do you know if they're coming back here first before going home?"

The tech nodded, "I believe so sir. Doctor Maya and Tom wanted to wait an hour or so before they released them."

Erik nodded smiling again, "Yes, they did the same with us. Thank you for letting us know."

The tech smiled and headed back. Erik hugged Katja and saw that everyone else was smiling. "I guess I should tell the rest." Katja nodded and he walked over to the podium and turned on the microphone. He grinned and called for attention, "Well everyone, we've just had some great news, Commander Geoff and Victoria just had their children, they should be back in about an hour. Everyone is fine and healthy." The applause was thunderous as everyone responded to the news.

As the med-tech predicted, about an hour later Erik saw Geoff's car pull up to the hanger and everybody cheered as the new happy family walked in each holding one of their children.

They were stunned at the response and how long it was going on as they walked over to the table. Erik and Katja stood as they came up and held out the chairs for them to sit down.

65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers
123456...8