Katja Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers

Lucy nodded, "This has been the best Christmas ever." She smiled, "And to think it all started when my big sister," She grinned at Katja, "Gave me a little statue and told me her Goddess would look after me." She wiped the tears from her eyes, "Everything has been perfect since that day, so I guess She has." Katja came over and held her tight as she cried also, then she hugged Jonny as well.

They all sat down, then Erik said to them, "Just let us know what you need, we'll either get it for you, or just give you the money to pick it out for yourselves. That might be easier really."

Neko agreed, "He's right, that would probably be the easiest way."

Jonny and Lucy nodded, then Jonny said, "Okay, that sounds good to us. Once we get set up, we'll let you know." He laughed, "Both of us will have to talk about it."

They agreed, then the kids came over as the movie was done and joined them. Erik grinned as he asked them, "I suppose you all want some more hot chocolate now that the movie is over?"

The kids all laughed and told him yes. Erik grinned once more, "Okay, just give me a few minutes to make it up."

He went to the kitchen and made up for them, then brought the cups out and told them come and get one. Geoff and Gesa smiled as Gesa saw that Erik made them ones with the little marshmallows in it.

The adults got some more coffee and tea, then picked out some of the small pastries that everyone liked.

After that, it was time for everyone to start heading back. Jonny and Lucy hugged everyone once again thanking them. Helen told them and Neko, she'd let them know when she had the apartment and townhouse set up and they could move in. Neko, Jonny and Lucy thanked her, then Neko said to Erik, "I'll get a hold of you to find out about those places you told me about." Then he picked up Aileen and gave her a hug, "I've got your picture kitten, and I'll get you the doll as soon as I can. Okay?"

Aileen grinned and hugged him, "Thank you grandfather Neko. I love you."

Neko grinned as he hugged her back, "I love you too kitten." He set her down, then shook Erik's hand and gave Katja a hug.

Erik and Katja cleaned up with the kids help, then sat up with them for a bit before it was time for bed. They got them all into bed and wished them a merry Christmas one last time. Then Erik and Katja went back out to the living room and sat back down on the couch. Katja curled up to her mate and sighed contently as she held his arm. She kissed his shoulder and said, "I had a wonderful time today love. I can see better now what you meant on how wonderful this time of year can be."

Erik smiled as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head, "I know, this is the best Christmas I've ever had. I love you my mate." Then he smiled as they felt their other mate join them, "It's been the best one I've ever had also, and that's saying a lot." Brigit smiled as she curled up to her mates' other side.

Erik smiled as he felt her, he still couldn't see her, but he did feel her. Then leaned down to kiss her also. "I'm glad your happy also my mate. No man has ever had it as good as I do, I have two beautiful, wonderful mates that love me, three wonderful children and more friends and family then I can count. What man needs more than that?"

He was kissed and hugged by both of them and they took his breath away as his heart soared with the love he felt for both of them. They sat there for a while, then made their way to the bedroom where the three of them made slow, gentle love, long into the night.

65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers
1...345678