Katja Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigit kissed her mate, "So you see my love, I knew you would find an answer."

Erik smiled, "As I thought when I was going over all this in my mind, I figured if it was forbidden for us to do this, the One wouldn't allow it. But from what you just told me, it sort of answers a couple questions I had."

Brigit smiled, "So the One was right? You still have questions?"

Erik hugged her, "I'm not sure love, you said the One told you, "It was the only way for you all to grow." I remember you saying a while back, that you might be becoming more human. Is this part of the change you mentioned?"

Brigit hugged his arm, and nodded slightly, neither confirming or denying it.

Erik smiled, "I figured it was something like that. But I wonder, when Katja and I became mated, I asked her uncle if we were test-cases for how it would be for all the others and he said we were. So, it makes me think, that just possibly, we are also a test-case for the One."

Then Erik and Brigit grinned as they heard a laugh, "I did too well with you my son. Since you guessed, the answer is yes, you two are. Briast and another that will come after, will take over much of what my daughters, Brigit and Bast, are and responsible for, plus more as things change and evolve."

Erik nodded as he hugged Brigit, "I understand father, I hope you're pleased with us so far. May we know who the other you speak of is?"

"Not at this time my son, but soon. Until it's time, go forth with your plan, it's good and will solve your problem. Be well dear ones."

Brigit hugged him; she was so happy that her mate had come up with a solution. "I love you Erik, let's call our mate now and let her know. Do you think we should have her talk to the children? To sort of prepare them I mean."

Erik smiled and kissed her, "I agree, let's call Katja and let her know, she was upset also. Hopefully, this will ease her mind too. I guess we could have her talk to them, as you said to prepare them for when we get home. Let's get her thoughts on it also, this way when we get back, we can have everything planned what we're going to tell them, and how."

She smiled and sat back down on the couch as Erik grabbed his computer and started the video chat program.

Katja was making dinner, then she smiled as Aileen came into the kitchen with Niall romping alongside of her. "Mommy, Niall wants to know if he can have a few treats? I know it's early yet, but he really likes the ones we just got the other day."

Katja grinned, "Yes love, but not a whole lot right now. Can you get them? Or do you need help?"

Aileen smiled, "I can do it mommy, this box is easy to open. It's only the other one I have a hard time with and Geoff helps me."

Katja smiled, "Okay kitten, go ahead, but not too many." She grinned to herself, she'd feed him the whole container if she let her. Niall had her wrapped around his little paw, he'd look at her with those big kitten eyes and Aileen would do what he wanted. Marcus and Neffi had been the same way with Brigitte and Geoff until they got older.

Katja kept an eye on her as she made dinner and she saw Aileen only got four of them, they weren't very big so it was alright. She put the four pieces on the floor and Niall inhaled them. Aileen laughed and asked him, "Did you even taste them?"

Niall purred loudly and rubbed against her, "Yes, I did. They're wonderful, I really like these ones. The others you get us are good too, but not as good as these."

Katja grinned as she heard them. "Okay you two, that's enough for now. I'm glad you like them Niall." He came over and curled around her legs and rubbed against her purring. Katja laughed, "That may work on Aileen, but not me love."

Niall sat back and purred loudly again smiling up at her. "I know, but it's fun to try."

Aileen giggled and Katja laughed, "Okay, off with you two, go and play, dinner will be ready soon." The two of them ran towards her room to go and play some more.

Katja shook her head grinning as she finished making dinner up, and put the dish in the oven to cook. She looked up at the clock, dinner should be done in a half hour, then Erik should be calling once he got back from eating. She really hoped he'd come home this weekend, and she hoped he had an idea to fix everything, she was worried a bit about Brigit and how she was feeling. Since the three of them had become mates, she seemed to becoming more and more like them, ever since Aileen was born. It was something she could sense whenever they joined, since it wasn't often that they'd be separate when they made love to Erik.

Most of the time when they'd joined, one time it would her and Erik, then the next, it would be Brigit and Erik. But it had become more common place lately, that they'd both be there at once, but she didn't mind that. She had accepted everything they did totally, she knew how Brigit felt about Erik, and she had joked with one time, that she had loved Erik longer than she did. As she got the plates out of the cabinet and put them on the table, she thought to herself, 'I really hope Erik can think of something.' As she told Ariel, they had something wonderful.

Then she grinned to herself, the only problem was when they were separate as they made love to him, they kind of wore Erik out with him having to please both of them. Then she giggled to herself as she remembered the one time they were making love and Brigit was riding him, and she had straddled his face as Erik licked her. She giggled to herself again, the only problem was doing it like that, Erik didn't last very long. But it was fun, and it wasn't as boring as to have one of them just lay there and watch the other.

She got the utensils out and set the table, then she opened the oven to check on dinner and it was almost done. She grabbed some glasses and put them by the plates, then got the rest of the things they were having with dinner. She checked once again, then pulled the dish out and set it on the trivet on the counter. She walked out to the living room and then to the hallway were all the bedrooms were, and she called to the children telling them dinner was ready. She went back to the kitchen and smiled as Geoff, Brigitte, and Aileen came running into the kitchen and sat down.

Geoff smiled, "Oh, that smells so good mommy." Brigitte and Aileen agreed with him.

Katja smiled at them, "Thank you Geoff, it's nice to know you like my cooking."

Brigitte giggled, "Daddy likes this one too. It's his favorite."

Katja smiled and stroked her daughter's hair, "I know kitten, he has since the first time Aunt Ariel and I made it when we moved off the ship to our old house."

She talked with them as they all ate, asking how school was and what they were learning now. Then Geoff asked her, "Mommy, do you know when daddy is coming home yet?"

Katja shook her head, "Not yet hon, the people from New Tygris were supposed to get there today, and they were going to start working in the morning. When I talked to him last night, he said they may be done early, but they won't know for sure until tomorrow probably."

She smiled at her children, "But I promise, if he can, he will be home early. He doesn't like being away from home and all of us either."

Geoff nodded and sighed a bit as he picked at is food, "Okay, I guess that's not as bad as when he had to go and teach all the others that time." He was quiet for a moment, then asked, "Uh... Mommy, I heard you, daddy, and our other mommy talking last night, do you think he'll be able to find a way so our other mommy can be with us more often?"

Katja looked at him, "How did you hear that Geoff? Oh... let me guess, we mentioned your name. Right?"

Geoff blushed, then nodded. "I can't help it mommy, it just happens. You're not mad, are you?"

Katja smiled at her son, "No love, of course not, I know it just happens. But to answer your question, I just don't know for sure, but knowing your father, he more than likely will."

Then she looked at the three of them, "We all love the three of you very much and we're trying to figure it all out, so just give it some more time right now. I know, for a fact, your other mother wants to be with all of you more often, and I wish she could also, I love her too." She sighed, "I know all this must be a little strange to all of you, and you maybe can't understand it all, but we have something very special and sometimes, it's a little hard to understand it."

Then she smiled again, "And Brigitte, this does mean you too kitten, Brigit might not be your mother like she is for Geoff and Aileen, but she does love you, and just as much as we do."

Brigitte smiled at her mother, "I know mommy, Brigit told me. We have the same name, daddy told me I was named after her. Well sort of, mine's spelled a little different."

Katja smiled again, "I know kitten, she told me she did too. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you were included in all this, in case you didn't understand it all. So, if there's any way we can, we will be one big family."

They all nodded their understanding, then after they finished eating, Katja told them to go and play while she cleaned up. She put the leftovers in containers, and all the things from dinner into the dishwasher and turned it on, then she wiped everything down and put the leftovers in the refrigerator. Once done with all that, she looked up at the clock and figured out the time in Texas. 'Erik should be calling soon. I really hope he can figure out a way to make it all happen.'

She sighed as she looked at the water kettle, she guessed she'd have to make her own tea again. Then she shook her head, 'I can't believe that bothers me so much. But I love when Erik does it for me.' She cursed in her own language, 'I miss him so much, it's so much worse this time for some reason.' She couldn't figure out why it bothered her so much this time. It's not like the first time when he went to New Tygris, granted, it has been years. She turned on the kettle and added the tea leaves to the teapot and sat down at the table to wait for the water to boil.

Once it boiled, she poured the water into the tea pot and let it steep for about five minutes, then made her tea. She took a sip and shook her head; it wasn't as good as when her mate made it. "Gods, what is wrong with me?" She asked to the room. She sighed shaking her head, and went out to living room and sat down. Then she pulled her computer over to her and started the video chat program to wait on Erik's call, she really hoped it would be soon, she missed him so much.

Brigit sat next to Erik and he clicked on the Katja's name to call her. Erik grinned as the wait one symbol came up. "Katja must be waiting on the call for it to connect that fast."

The screens synced, and they saw a smiling Katja. Erik smiled back, "Evening love. Did you have the program running?"

Katja laughed happy to at least see her mates, "As a matter of fact, yes I did. I miss you both so much."

Erik and Brigit laughed also, then Brigit said, "We both miss you too love. Our mate has some wonderful news."

Katja grinned, "Please tell me you figured it out my mate."

Erik smiled at her, "Yes love, I think so. I thought about a way, then I talked it over with Tony before we went to dinner since him and Ariel know us best. I've also ran it past Brigit and she also agrees with what I've come up with."

"As I was thinking about it all, racking my brain trying to think up a solution all day, my little voice finally said to me, "Since just about everyone in the family knows, what's the big deal? Who are you keeping it from? Just make sure the kids know to keep the details to themselves, that way we can spend all the time we want together at home. Since Brigit normally joins us every night after the kids go to bed, and I figure they know or at least sense that we're mates. Maybe not everything, but enough to know we're are. So, if they know, again, what does it matter? We explain it to them, they'll understand, and be happier because they can see and be with us all more often."

He smiled at Katja, "After I came to this conclusion, once again my intuition told me it makes perfect sense. What do you think love?"

Katja grinned from ear to ear, "I think it's the perfect solution love, I agree, what does it matter. And yes, the kids do know. Geoff asked me tonight at dinner about it because he heard us talking, and he misses his other mother also. I also talked to Brigitte and she understands too."

Erik nodded, "As I said, I figured they did. When I talked to Tony about it, he grinned and shook his head and said to me. "I really feel you're overthinking this all. Do what you said, it makes sense. Who's going to know?" Then he added, "Even if someone outside the family saw you all together, Aileen looks like Brigit, so you just say she's an aunt or cousin or something."

Katja nodded, "That does make sense, I think he's right." She smiled, "What did you think about Brigit?"

Brigit smiled at her, "Katja, I think everything our mate has told us is right. Really, why are we trying to hide it? I'm not ashamed of anything we're doing, we've joined enough times that I always know what you're feeling and after our talks, I know you don't have a problem with any of it either, as I told Erik, I wouldn't be here right now if you did. And I'm very sure the children won't, as you said, they know we're mates. Also, I've talked to Bast about it since your both hers also, and my sister certainly doesn't have a problem with any of it. So basically, we're the only ones that think there's a problem, but there really isn't."

"As I told Erik when he asked me, I think that maybe, since this all so new to us, we're a little leery about it all and that Anthony was right, we're all overthinking it and worrying for no reason. Granted, we'd still have to be careful, as none of us want to answer any questions about something that's our business alone."

Erik smiled at both his mates, then he asked, "My love, I've asked Brigit and she agrees, but what do you think? Do you think it will it work and is this what you and what the children would want, to be more of a normal... for lack of a better term... family?"

Katja smiled, "Yes love, I believe it will work, all of it makes perfect sense. As you said, we will have to talk to the children when you two come home, but I know what their answer will be."

They all smiled at each other, then Erik said grinning, "Then that's what we'll do. We've also had some confirmation that it will work, we were told, "Until it's time, go forth with your plan, it's good and will solve your problem. Be well dear ones."

Erik smiled, "I'm not saying anything over the link on who said it, but I think you know love. When we get back, we'll need to talk some more about a few things."

Katja smiled and nodded her understanding. "Do you know when that will be love? Or is it too soon yet?"

Erik nodded, "Yes, I think it might be." He sighed, "I had a long talk with uncle Geoff about it, this place is not in very good shape that I can see. Granted, we still have to look it over, and test the airfield, but until we can talk to the others when they get to the system, we really can't make any decisions about what really needs to be done. In my opinion, I really think we're just wasting our time here, and I hope we can get things looked over quickly and come home by next weekend or maybe earlier."

Katja nodded her understanding, she could tell Erik was upset about it, "Ah... should I say anything to the children? Or wait to you come home?"

"We also talked about that a little before we called you. I think we should wait and tell them together, the three of us. But if you want to tell them we came up with a solution, I think that's okay. But leave the details until we can do it together, I think it'll be better that way."

Katja nodded, "Ok love, that does make sense. I'll talk to them a little and then it'll be bedtime for them." She sighed, "I miss both of you so much." She smiled a little, "And to make it worse, I've had to make my own tea, and it's not as good as when you do it love."

She smiled, but Erik could tell she was slightly upset. "I miss doing it love, you know how much I like doing it for you. And, I don't get my morning smile, it makes it very hard for me to function. I love you kitten, give the children a hug for me, and tell them I love and miss them."

Brigit hugged his arm a little tighter, she knew what he was really feeling. "Tell them I love to too Katja, and give them a hug and kiss for me also love. We'll see you soon."

Katja knew Erik was trying to make her feel better and she knew without a doubt he was a bit upset. She nodded, "Yes love, I will, and I will tell them how much you both miss them. I really do hope you get finished early; the bed is so empty without the both of you in it with me." She smiled a little, "Cleo and Caesar keep me company, but it's not as good. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Then they both shutdown the program. Erik sighed and shut the lid down, then set the computer on the coffee table. He sat back, and Brigit curled up to him. "I love you Erik, we know it's going to work out love. We'll tell the children and then we'll be a family like we should."

Erik smiled; he knew Brigit was trying to make him feel better. He laid his head against hers and hugged her back. "Thank you for trying to make me feel better, I love you so much. I always have, and I always will my beautiful mate and goddess. I doubt there's a man in the universe that has it as good as I do." He kissed her and stroked her arm. "I don't see how it could be any better love."

He pulled her up onto his lap and held her to him with one arm, while his other hand caressed her face. He leaned in and kissed her, "I have two perfect mates that I love and three perfect children that I also love. I always ask myself what I did to deserve this, but I can never come up with a good answer to the question. I'm just glad, that whatever it was, that I did it right."

He kissed her once again and he could see his goddess's eyes filled with love and tears as she kissed him back. They were suddenly naked, and lying in bed together as they started to caress each other as they kissed once more. Brigit smiled as she kissed her mate, "What you did right my love, was to be the kindest, gentlest, most caring and wonderful man in all creation. That was why the One said, "All you have, is your reward for this."

"I also thank the One every minute of the day, that we're allowed to be mates." She stroked his face gently, "I've loved you since the day you started looking for me and then found me. I looked into your soul before I accepted you, and I saw all that you were, are, and will be. That was when I fell in love with you my most perfect mate."

They kissed once more, and Brigit smiled at him, "Now, please make love to me Erik, again, again and again. Forever and always my most perfect love."

Katja finished her tea, and called the children to come into the living room. The three of them came to her smiling and she asked them to join her on the couch. Aileen got onto her lap and Brigitte and Geoff were on either side of her. "I just talked to your father and your other mother, and I have some wonderful news. Your father has come up with an idea for us all to be a real family."

All three children grinned and hugged her. Katja smiled once more, "Now, I can't tell you everything yet, that will have to wait until they come home, then the three of us will explain it to you. But you can't tell anyone else about it yet. So, Geoff, Brigitte, don't tell Gesa and Bryan till after we talk to you when they come back. Do you all understand?"

The three of them smiled and said they did, then hugged their mother once again. Then Geoff asked, "Mommy, does this mean our other mommy will actually be with us? Like you?"

1...45678...15